A Simple Favor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pojeeto
Pojeeto
81 Followers

After she had gotten a substantial amount of saliva on my cock, she pulled away and placed it between her tits. There was plenty of room for me.

"I'm going to have to come home more often. This is more fun than I imagined it would be."

"How long... have you been ...imagining it." I could barely get the words out between heavy breaths.

"Quite a while. In fact, ever since I heard about someone else doing it with her brother. She said that there was never quite anything as good as breaking that taboo. I always wondered if you would be into something like this."

"So...what if you...had a son...would you..."

"Yes, I would just like I'm doing for you. I'd suck his cock, and I'd let him fuck my tits."

"Suck it, suck it, I want to cum in your mouth."

Lisa placed her mouth around my cock just in time to catch the boiling hot loads of jizz down her throat. On the way home Lisa thanked me and we talked about how fun it was to get off with each other. She promised that she would come back for a weekend when she got the chance.

After a few days of waiting for Sunday to roll around, I was ready to have another "movie night" with mom. I knew that she was holding out on me just a little bit, but I figured that it was in the interest of other people's privacy.

We both got to the living room at the same time. Mom put in the video for the night which had been lying on the TV stand.

"What kind of movie is this?" I asked.

"I didn't even look." She shrugged as if it were just a formality.

"Hey mom?"

"Yes?"

"Can I take your top off again tonight?"

"Yes, I would like that. I could also use a nice massage, I have had to wear my tight bra all week and my tits feel so constricted."

With the movie playing in the background, we both stood in the middle of the room. I reached out and undid the buttons on my mother's shirt and pulled it off of her one arm at a time. Then I moved closer and reached around to the back so that my face was planted in between her heavenly hooters. The clasp took some time because it was not your ordinary simple construction, it was a serious piece of load bearing gear. When the clasp came undone, mom's breasts let loose and pushed the bra and my face back.

"Your tits are so beautiful. I just want them so bad."

"They're all yours."

I rubbed and caressed them. I played with them and teased them. I was delicate and then I was rough. The whole time through it, mom just watched me almost proudly. After quite a while and once I got tired of standing I decided that I had given them enough attention.

"Is it OK if we start now?"

"Ok, but I have a new idea for tonight. I want to try something that I have never done before; not with Michael and not with Lisa.

"Great."

"Ok, first lie down on the ground." I lied down.

"Now I sit on you like this." Mom hiked up her miniskirt and sat on my stomach facing my purple rod. "I think you might like this a little better, it gives me a better angle on your beautiful cock. If you want to, you can even reach up and play with my tits while I stroke you. Do you like that?"

"This is awesome mom. But there's just one thing that I want to add.

"What is it?"

"Mom, I want to stroke you pussy while you stroke my cock. This whole time you've been helping me and getting me off and I haven't done a single thing for you yet. I really just want to finger you."

"You're so sweet. I guess it's a good thing I shaved."

Instead of starting off with mom's usual light pace, she grabbed me roughly and stretched the skin back toward my balls.

"I have a little tidbit to tell you."

"Please mom, tell me."

"The other night when I came into your room late..." I pinched her clit between my index finger and middle finger causing her to shiver.

"...I was late because I was with your sister."

"What did you do?"

"We started off playing fantasy hand, but then we ended up eating each other out."

"Oh, Mom, you are so hot, that is so wild. I really want to eat you out one of these days.

"Mommie has a dirty little boy doesn't she."

"We were both breathing heavily and I was fighting for all I was worth not to cum yet.

"Mom, I'm going to cum soon. I can't hold it off."

"OK, just cool off while you eat me out."

She stood up turned around and then dropped her pussy right down on my face. She was sitting on my chest and keeping her dripping shaven pussy right where I could lick it. I swirled and I slipped. My tongue made it's way all around her folds and into her slit. After checking out her geography, I went to the capital. Her clit was so ready for me that it was like a homing beacon. As soon as I made the first swirl my mother screamed out my name.

"Johnny, fuck. Oh, Fuck." I kept swirling and my mother kept up her dirty talk.

Finally after tongue felt like it was going to fall out of my mouth, my mother lifted off my face and got on her knees between my legs.

"I'm going to suck your beautiful cock, Johnny. And you know what? I love doing it."

"Ok, Mom suck my cock."

She had me back up to full hardness and panting quickly. Mom, you're too good at that, I'm going to cum soon."

"Just wait one second, I can't wait any longer for this." She rose up and slid right down on my cock allowing her tits to slap together forcefully.

"I couldn't wait. I couldn't wait any longer to get your cock inside me. Ooooh. You are so fucking good, and I've been waiting for this for so long. It was worth it. Nothing beats this, nothing. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck momma's pussy hard. Make me cum all over your cock."

"I'm cumming. Ah." I thrust into her for all I was worth and she met me by clenching her vaginal muscles around me. We managed to cum at the same time and then all in a heap, she rolled next to me surrounded by the sweet light of after glow.

"Forget the movies. From now on, let's just fuck."

"Ok, Mom. Anytime you want."

Pojeeto
Pojeeto
81 Followers