A Simple Ghost Story

Story Info
A man, a house, his wife, her sister and a ghost?
1.4k words
4.25
36.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Based loosely on a true story. An comments regarding this story would be appreciated.

I bought the house when I was in my early twenties. It was a dream come true. I was a homeowner, with all the rights and responsibilities that came with it. But from the very beginning, my friends claimed something was wrong with the house. I'd never noticed anything, but they would claim that there was something in the house. A spirit...a ghost... a presence. No one could give me a better description. I just laughed it off, but they were persistence with their claims. The thing was that a couple of my friends were very much in tune with spiritual things, and I finally started to wonder.

Years past and nothing ever came of it, but my friends still thought something was there. I married and my new wife moved in to the house. We were happy. Ann was a good wife, and even better in bed. She was short, about 5'1 with a curve body that would make any man or woman salute. Our sex life was great, but Ann had a thing about being a submissive. She loved it play the part of my slave and I loved it too. We played and experimented every night. The only complaint was that I occasionally wanted her to be dominate, to take charge and throw me down and ride me till I couldn't see straight. This was just something she couldn't do. Her submissive nature wouldn't allow it. But it really didn't matter, we were having fun.

One night, I woke to find Ann massaging my cock to life. She pushed me back down and kissed me hard, then climbed on top of me and made love to me. It was great, but usually she'd ask permission first, or wait till I started things off. After cumming, she lay beside me and we drifted to sleep. This happened the next two nights, but I didn't complain.

Finally, one night she woke me up in a similar manner. I asked what had changed to make her so aggressive. She smiled and told me to call her Angel. I went along with it and played up to her new sexual personality. The next morning, I asked when I'd see Angel again, Ann looked at me blankly.

"Who, what do you mean.", she said.

I said that I'd enjoyed her playing last night and was looking forward to a repeat visit by Angel. She looked confused and told me that she had no idea of what I was talking about. I am pretty good at reading her, and something in her eyes told me that she didn't know what I was talking about. I just dropped the topic, explaining that I must have had an erotic dream.

A few nights later, I woke to her sucking my cock to life. She rode me like crazy. We both came, and then she massaged me back to life and rode me again till I came a second time. As we lay there, I asked her to tell me her name.

"Angel" was her response.

I asked who she was. She told me that she'd been watching for a long time and finally was able to express herself with me through Ann. I was a little taken aback by this. I remembered all my friends talking about a spirit, but this couldn't be for real.

I must add now that during the time that all these events were happening, Ann and I were having sex, but it was our normal routines. When I was with Angel, she had very different ways of touching me and pleasuring me, as if it were a completely different person. As time went by, my sex life became more and more intense. I was having Ann as my sex slave, performing whatever I wished her to do, and Angel, being dominate and making me submit to her. I was getting the best of both worlds, but I wasn't convinced that Ann just simply wasn't faking it.

After a couple of months, something new entered the equation. Ann's younger sister came to stay with us for a few weeks while her apartment was being renovated. We had a spare bedroom, so there was plenty of room. Nikki was a couple of years younger then Ann. Her body was fantastic. Her breasts were a little smaller then Ann's but they were perkier. Nikki was a little thinner the Ann, but had nice curves in all the right places. I had always had fantasies about her, but she was forbidden fruit, my wife's younger sister. Besides, she'd never shown the slightest bit of interest in me.

One night, I had stayed up late watching a movie. Both girls had gone to bed and had been there for hours. I was lying on the couch, having turned off the TV a while earlier. I was about to get up when I heard someone coming down the hall. I looked up to see Nikki walking in to the room. She was completely nude. Her eyes were open, but they seem to be glazed over. I stared in disbelief. Here was my sister-in-law standing before me, nude. She looked better then I'd ever dreamed. Nikki stepped forward and knelled down in front of me.

"This family is so easy to use." she said. I looked at her not knowing what to say. "It's ok, I know that you've wanted her. I've seen you jerk off, whispering her name. So here's your chance."

"What...I don't understand.", I replied.

"Its me, Angel."

With that she gently pushed me back and slowly pulled my shorts off. Her hands began to rub up my thighs and then to my cock. She lowered her head, and I watched in amazement as my sister-in-law, Nikki was giving me head. Her hands stroked the shaft as her lips and tongue massaged my head in her mouth. I realized that this was exactly the technique that Angel used pleasured me. The situation overcame me and I exploded in her mouth, spraying my seed down her throat. She pulled back and swallowed hard, and smiled.

" I know that she has always wanted to do this to you but she's been afraid." She said.

I was too shocked to reply. She took sometime and massaged me back to hardness. At the same time, my hands were exploring her delicious body. Touching her in ways and in places that I'd never dreamed of doing. With my cock ready again, she straddled me and lowered herself on to me. I moaned as my cock entered what I'd always thought of as a forbidden pussy. She rode me for all I was worth. I exploded inside of her, filling her with my seed.

She moved to sit beside me and we kissed and fondled each other for a while. In a moment of clarity I asked, "Was it safe to cum inside of you. I mean are you on any birth control?"

"No, she isn't. But it's ok. She wants to get pregnant, and she has thought about asking you to be the one to do it. After tonight, I plan on letting her remember this. She'll know you're her lover now."

I didn't no what to say, but I felt panic come on to me.

"Don't worry, Ann will understand and will approve of this. I'll take care of it.", she whispered in my ear.

And with that, she rose and walked out of the room. I sat there for a while, not knowing what to do. Then I heard someone walking down the hall again. I looked around to see Ann enter the room. She was nude. She moved to me and knelt before me and began to massage my cock. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Angel?" I asked.

"No, Ann this time. I had a dream and I spoke to Angel. I know what she has done to me and to Nikki. I know that she loves you and loves you through me and now, Nikki."

I wasn't sure what to do, but her expert massage was giving me ideas as I hardened in her hands. We made love and I came inside of her too. Afterwards, we walked back to the bedroom and went to sleep.

One year later.

I had a new bedroom added to my house. Nikki moved in and became an unofficial second wife. By girls share my bed and I take turns making love to them. That night, a year ago, I impregnated both girls. They both gave birth a couple of months back and our collective family is growing. We're happy with the new children, little Angel and Angelina. Since then, I haven't had a visit from Angel. I still don't know if it was for real, or just a role playing thing that went to the erotic extreme.