A Simple Japanese Inn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She jerked and bounced up and down on my face. Her body seemed to go into spasm and she then sat up, spun around and started to urgently kiss me and lick her juices off my face.

She then grabbed my cock, raised her body and then sank down over me. I realised that I was deep inside her. I could feel her flesh gripping my cock. It was hot, wet and unlike anything I had ever felt before. She raised herself a few inches and proceeded to slam up and down on my dick. I was surrounded by her body, or that's how it felt. I could not breathe again but this time I realised it was because I was holding my breath and slamming back at her. I quickly came again filling her with my sperm. I remember vaguely hoping that she did not become pregnant.

We lay together, temporarily exhausted by our labours.

She kissed me again. Nicely, friendly, less passionate.

I sat up and looked at her reclining before me. I kissed her back, this time more passionately again. I kissed her nipples, I played with her breasts, moving them around, jiggling them, squeezing and moulding them.

'Hai.- Yes,' I heard her murmur. 'At last the phoenix arises.'

The literary allusion was not lost on me but I was at a loss as to whether she was talking about my overall performance now beginning to be driven by the desire I undoubtedly felt or the fact that she had grasped my prick which had started to harden again. Whichever it was it did not matter as she guided me between her legs and helped me to place my cock between her lips and back deeply inside her again.

She now appeared to be enjoying my, probably, amateurish thrusts, as I drove hard towards her. I felt the mattress moving along the floor beneath us. She did seem to like the fact that it took me quite a long time to shoot this time. She had been grunting and wriggling for some minutes before I eventually strained, buried my dick as far as I could inside her and shook until I felt myself cumming for this third time.

This time we lay quietly together. She kissed me slowly and gently as my spent and softened cock slid out of its warm little nest. Its home away from home as I now began to think of it.

Suddenly recollections of her abasing herself before us while admitting that she was deeply in debt came to my brain unbidden.

I started to apologise for my actions again, my unbridled lust and the fact that I had taken advantage of her, now three times.

I respectfully suggested that while I would not want to embarrass her by offering money to compensate her for my actions anything I could to appease her financial burden, perhaps by giving her a job in my fledgling company or even helping her get a job with friends of mine in their companies I would happily do so. I did not like to think of her being forced to endure these humiliations at the hands of Takefuni & Co and told her so with fervour.

Japanese is a good language in which to discuss humility, embarrassment and respect. Merely the angle of my head as I spoke, looking down at my feet, highlighted the respect with which I suggested these alternative life styles.

I looked up to see her laughing at me. Not in a bad way, but still laughing.

She wiped a few tears from her face and tried to address me seriously.

Again I translate as closely as possible.

'May I call you Peter rather than Edwardes-san?' I nodded and smiled warmly. 'Please.'

'Peter,' she said. 'You are such an old-fashioned and innocent young man. Do you remember how I wasted my money and got into debt?'

I nodded 'Yes you were wasting money in night clubs with young men perhaps.'

'Exactly,' she said. 'And how much has it cost me tonight to make love with you, how much to enjoy your company and share your bed?'

'Nothing, of course, I could never charge you.' I said,' But... but.' I realised what she was telling me that she had done this willingly to enjoy those moments that I had also enjoyed.

'Oh,' I said. 'But I am so inexperienced, you cannot have enjoyed yourself much with me. Surely you would need someone with more ... '

I was at a loss to suggest what I did not have.

'My darling Peter, I have already had a wonderful time with you, in fact three wonderful times, and we are here as well for another one and a half days. Mind you, as you have so little idea of what is likely to happen this weekend I must warn you that you will have to share me with the other people here this weekend, but that in return you will also be able to share some of the other girls that are here for your entertainment. I must repeat my lines from earlier that we will all do absolutely anything to ensure your happiness this weekend and add that most of us will enjoy it ourselves.'

'You say most of us, so is it true that some of the girls here have been forced or at least coerced into being here?'

'Yes that is true. What I originally told you all was that I had amassed these debts and I inferred that Takefuni had shown me the way to lessen my debt by being the entertainment. What is also true is that I have declined to pay Takefuni the complete sum that I owe in order that they keep inviting me to attend these weekends of theirs. Some of the other girls are doing the same. Some girls of course are here for the first time and yes they have been effectively forced to attend. By the time that this weekend is over however they may find themselves wanting to be invited back again in another month.'

My brain was whirling with the thoughts that not only had Akai chosen to come here for sex but also that she had apparently enjoyed it with me.

'So can you stay here now with me?' I asked.

'Yes.' She said kissing me tenderly, almost like a mother. 'You go to sleep now. You have an early start and will find tomorrow tiring. I may not see you in the morning but rest assured I will see you again tomorrow evening.'

I slept with her arms around me. My dreams were of phoenixes, angels and wet, tasty, succulent slits.

Chapter 3

I awoke as my phone alarm went off around twenty-five minutes to seven. I quickly realised that I was alone. I lay there for a minute remembering the fun that Akai and I had enjoyed last night. I must have slept heavily as I had not heard her leave. I stumbled to the bathroom had my morning pee and wondered whether to do anything about the erection that had risen unbidden. I decided that I did not have time so contented myself with washing and cleaning my teeth before getting to the dining room about five minutes to seven.

I was greeted by an effusive Yuki.

'Did you enjoy yourself last night,' he laughed.

'Yuki, thank you. More than I can ever say.' I bowed deeply as he pulled me back upright.

'No no. Just enjoy. I cannot invite you every month so make the most of it without another thought. We will have fun together now.'

I was happy to agree even though I was not quite sure what he was talking about.

'As soon as all twelve people were there Yuki again took control and split us into two groups of six. He was very fussy about who was in each group and pointed out that as well as the group, each of us had a partner with whom to work. I assumed it was some form of team-building exercise.

'Right, once we leave this room there is to be no talking or making noise.

After all we do not want to wake any of the other hotel guests up too early do we?'

We all nodded in agreement, some of the guests laughed.

We padded along the corridors silently in indian file until we came to a pair of doors at the end of one of the corridors. He pointed our group at the left hand door and Sato-san's group at the other one.

He crouched and slowly entered the room. I was right behind him.

It was quite a big room lit only by the light from outside filtering through the windows. There were three tatami-mats lying on the floor, all occupied by sleeping guests covered with eiderdowns.

I began to think he was mad. What sort of team-building was this? The hotel would throw us out.

He waved me over to join him towards the bed on the far side of the room under the window. He motioned for me to get round the other side of the mat as he slid his hands up under the eiderdown. Oh my god! What was this guest going to say?

He slowly pulled the quilt gently away from a pair of feet towards the bottom of the bed. As I held my breath he pulled more and more of it away to his side. I saw a pair of long shapely legs and a beautiful bottom come into view. It was a girl. As soon as she woke she would scream and we would all be arrested.

He pulled the quilt until it was mainly away from her body. It just covered her head and shoulders. She must have felt the cooler air on her body as she turned slightly pulling the quilt further over her head and pulling her knees up towards her chest..

She had slept in her yukata which, while still tied around her waist, had opened right up around her legs and bottom. I felt my cock, which had returned to its normal state as I washed, begin to rise again. I held my breath waiting for the scream that would surely come any moment. I somehow managed to ignore the fact that the same was happening on the other two mats.

I saw Yuki slide his hands up the legs in front of him and grasp the lace of her panties which he started to slide towards her feet. Now surely she would wake. But still no.

He gesticulated that I should join him at the head end and left her panties fluttering around her ankles.

He pulled back the quilt altogether and at last I quickly recognised the gyaru girl who had abased herself to us last night. She was quite easy to recognise as the blonde hair colouring that she used was quite distinctive and very un-Japanese. I began to understand why she had not screamed. She knew it was us. Even though she was still mainly asleep she had been expecting us.

'Kiss her Peter-san,' whispered Yuki and I did as I was told. I lowered my head towards her just as she opened her mouth and began speaking.

'Oh, what the fuck?' was probably the literal translation.

As I moved my mouth the last few inches towards her I saw Yuki drive a couple of fingers into her pussy and she groaned and her head rose up to meet me. I was pretty sure it was a reflexive action to being fingered rather than an expression of her desire to kiss me. She still had her eyes closed.

However our eyes met simultaneously as our mouths met. It was too strong a reaction to say that a look of horror crossed her eyes, but it was at the very least a look of utter shock. I guessed that there had been few times in her life that she had been awoken by being molested by a blonde Gaijin. She recovered however and strongly kissed me back forcing her tongue down into my mouth.

I felt rather than saw Yuki manipulating her body so that she was getting up to her knees. Her hands were now untying my yukata and groping for my prick.

I could see that her gown was practically off, just held on by her arms. I could now see her fabulous tits, I think they must have been enlarged but it was difficult to tell. Yuki was moving in towards her and ... oh my god he was going to fuck her.

This girl with her mouth forcing itself down on to mine was about to receive Yuki's cock driven deep into her pussy or arse. I knew not which.

I just heard her grunt as indeed he sank himself balls deep in her pussy and said to me 'Peter-san fuck her mouth. We will do it together.'

The girl knew what to expect. In fact as he spoke she was removing her tongue from my mouth and lowering herself towards the dick that she had been so enjoyably rubbing for a few seconds.

Heaven, I was in heaven as she sucked and licked my cock, her mouth tight, her cheeks sucked in. As Yuki thrust she rose up and down my cock.

Before long I felt my cheeks tighten and I knew I was about to burst in her mouth. She had obviously sensed it as well and squealed, I think in anticipation. Whatever, it caused Yuki to drive a little harder and for a few moments everything was still as he wriggled his body seeking to lodge his cock as deeply as possible into her body as he spurted his load.

She lifted her mouth slightly back as I came, receiving my first spurt onto her tongue and the second, third and fourth weakening spurts onto her face. I saw her swallow my first mouthful and then she leaned over and said 'Thank you Peter-san,' as she cleaned up my rapidly softening prick. By the time she had finished it was as soft as a worm and as tender as a baby bird's throat. I felt it flop out of her mouth as I at last took the breath which I had been holding for so long.

You can imagine I was still in a bit of a shock. Euphoric, but still a little dazed by the activities of the last fifteen minutes. I saw the girl now cleaning off Yuki, thanking him for his attentions. I saw another girl cleaning up two of the other guys while the third girl was still being fucked by both of the guys who had gone to her. They all seemed to be enjoying themselves. There was no sign of Akai, she must be in the other bedroom.

Yuki clapped me on the back. 'Breakfast,' he said, 'And then we can get out on that golf course. We have a tee-time of nine-thirty.'

When the other guys stopped fucking and had been cleaned, we all walked back towards the dining hall for breakfast. There was a strong self-congratulatory mood and a slapping of hands as the raping and pillaging finished. I knew now how the ancient Vikings had felt. I guessed the girls turned over and went back to sleep.

Chapter 3

'But Yuki that was so.....' I was lost for words.

'Hai, yes,' he grinned. Good you like.'

I was not sure what to say to him, I had qualms about what we had done and the way we had done it. Was it not rape, even though the girls were probably expecting it to happen? What was her name? Shouldn't we have been introduced, or at least perhaps I should have asked her what her name was? Was it more of a thrill the way we had done it? I began to realise that it was. The sex itself was great but the act of taking rather than exchanging and the thrill of not knowing who we were undressing, who we were going to fuck, wow, that was pretty hot.

'The girl, what is her name?'

'Mina'

'Okay Mina then, is this her first time here, did she come willingly? Or did she do it because she still owes you so much money? Did she know that we were coming in this morning?'

'So many questions. I understand that Akai has told you a little of the background why the girls are here. Do you really want to know the answers? Will you enjoy it more next time with a different girl say if you know that she comes here because she likes sex and being pampered in the hotel for a weekend? Or would you really prefer it if you thought that the girl was destitute and being raped just for your amusement?'

I thought about this for a moment and sadly my cock began to rise.

I was trying to answer the question. How much did I want to know?

'Anyway,' he said. 'I am not going to tell you the answer so with the exception of Akai you will never know. I will speak to her before we go and make sure that she doesn't tell you any more about herself. And she will tell the other girls. Trust me you will prefer it that way.'

'Oh, I did not want to get her into trouble,' I said. 'It is just that I felt so dreadful about what I had done to her and I really wanted to try to make it up to her.'

'I completely understand,' he said. 'And now that you know that each of the girls may actually want to be here you can enjoy them with a freedom of mind. However, if you think that maybe she is just a little unwilling, that maybe she is here under protest, well, I think you will enjoy that also. Now go and get ready for golf. We have a long day ahead of us.'

He was right. Golf is a long game in Japan. Back in England we can go round the eighteen holes in about three and a half hours. Here we stopped for lunch after about two and a half hours. It had been very slow. Still it was a pleasant light lunch and a couple of beers and then we were back on the course for the afternoon nine holes.

I was feeling pretty good and while I did not really play much golf in Japan, it was too expensive for my budget living, I was playing well enough to win the money within the four of us. Not a lot, about the equivalent of fifteen English pounds, but as in most golf circles it is more about the winning than the prize. One of the other guys won the overall prize of a round for two at a prestigious course near Tokyo for best of the day, and I was runner-up and received an engraved hip-flask as well. A nice memento.

'So tell me Yuki, what happens tonight?' I said as we were getting back in the bus.

He looked genuinely surprised. 'I cannot tell you that. It would not be a surprise and every evening is always different. Sometimes the evening goes off in a different direction to the way it has been organised. If it is going well no-one will interfere. I can tell you however that it will involve the ladies again. But this time you may not get one all to yourself. That first night was all about the customers. Now tonight you must be lucky perhaps, or maybe share. But you will still enjoy I think. And then tomorrow we meet back again at seven o'clock like this morning. I can tell you that, because it happens every morning. Obviously you do not have to come....'

I laughed. 'No I think I will be there Yuki. That was pretty amazing this morning. Did you know which girl is which as you have done the organising?'

'There you go again with more questions. Why do you need to know?'

He thought about it. 'I will tell you a little. Yes I knew which girl you had last night and I knew which room she was in. I also knew which girl each of the other guests had and which room they were in. So I did choose this morning that each of the guests and their hosts went to the room where they had no chance of meeting up with their partner of the night before.

The girls are unlikely to move rooms so tomorrow we have to risk you awakening either Mina or Akai. But if we do not know which bed they are in then maybe you will get one of the others. But if you have been lucky and fucked one at night then maybe you will get the same one again. Does it matter?'

I laughed as I realised he had given me a long convoluted explanation for his acts that really amounted to a 'What the fuck does it matter.'

I bowed in acknowledgement of his wisdom. 'You are right Yuki it really does not matter, maybe I will keep my eyes closed and I will never know.'

Now it was his turn to laugh. 'Peter–san, now I think you are beginning to understand. Perhaps we should ask them to sleep with bags over their heads so we could never tell.'

We both fell about laughing at the prospect and the journey back to the hotel quickly passed. It was gone five already. Yuki told me that the evening's entertainment started at six thirty back in the dining room in our yukatas and that I was not to be late.

Chapter 4

I am not saying that we were all keen but we were all back seated on cushions with a drink in our hands well before six thirty. Fairly promptly though at six thirty the girls, appearing sad and drawn but now in their yukatas were lined up in front of us.

Yuki walked along the row of guys offering us the choice of one of a dozen sticks from his hand.

'Gentlemen,' he said. 'The holders of those sticks with a yellow painted base please step forward and sit nearer the front please.'

I looked at mine to see nothing. I quickly looked at the guy sitting next to me who was chortling with glee to see what was meant by the yellow base. Six guys walked forward and sat, now between the rest of us and the girls.

Yuki who had also included himself in the draw but failed to draw one of the yellow sticks continued to be the Master of Ceremonies.