A Simple Japanese Inn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Ladies, it is your first chance of the evening to try to ensure that one of our customers and staff enjoy their weekend. This is a blow-job competition. The last two to achieve the satisfaction of getting cum in their mouth will have to endure a suitable punishment. But first we would like to see you naked please. Take off your yukatas.'

The girls without exception were looking horribly reticent, shy even. They had squealed and looked horrified as they were told what the competition was to be and now that they had to remove some clothes they were mortified.

Slowly and with much nagging they had removed their yukatas and puddled them on the floor. They were all wearing bras and panties.

'Thank you, ladies. Don't be shy, now those bras please.'

Again they wriggled and huffed and puffed while removing their bras, eventually standing, twisted over, as they tried to keep their arms in front of their breasts.

'Thank you. Now at last your panties.'

They all looked up and down the line at each other as if asking silently 'Are we really going to do this?' but inexorably, with some persuasion, their panties were dropped to the floor and stepped away from. They now squirmed trying to conceal both breasts and pubic hair from our view.

'Ladies, stand up straight please, that's better hands behind your backs. Mina, Hana and Megumi please brush your hair away from your breasts. There that's better guys. What do you think?'

There were cheers of approval.

'Right ladies your competition starts now. Remember the last two to help their guests achieve orgasm with be subjected to a little punishment.'

The girls were quick to get on to their hands and knees in front of the six guys sitting in front of them, open their yukatas, pull down their underwear and start slobbering over their cocks. I noticed that one of the girls, Megumi I think it was, who had drawn the Chairman Sato-san appeared to be ignoring his dick, instead concentrating on licking his nipples before lowering her slit over his face in the sixty nine position. Now she went for his dick while he enthusiastically ate her out at the same time. In no time at all it seemed he was coming. She sat up from his cock, raising her hand in the air before spitting out his cum into her palm. While sitting up she ground herself more firmly onto his face and soon had her own little orgasm going as she wriggled and squealed, still clutching onto a palmful of white cum, now slowly oozing between her fingers. I suspect that she had been here before and knew Sato-sans predeliction for pussy.

She was comfortably ahead of the others and was well into licking first his cock and then his face to clean him up. Yuki offered her a box of tissues to complete the job as the next two girls brought their guys to completion. Eventually Akai was fourth to hold up her hand before spitting, marginally ahead of both Mina the gyaru girl and Rin, the other older girl who had introduced herself first last night.

After a suitable pause, when all the guests had been licked and wiped clean, Yuki called the remaining five of us guests to come and grab Mina and Rin for their punishment.

The four beside me were quick out of the block and I joined the two of them holding on to Rin who was the nearest me. While Mina was infinitely more attractive, it would have meant crossing to the other side of the room showing Rin at least that I did not fancy her. Yuki handed each of us battery powered vibrators, and said that he needed each of the girls to orgasm a couple of times at least before we stopped. The girls screamed in shock and tried to pull away but were forced to the floor. I was holding one of Rin's arms and one of her legs and another guy was holding the other side. The third guy in our group was already on his knees between Rin's legs pushing his vibrator into her pussy.

Rin was not putting up too much of a struggle, just enough to appear to be making a bit of an effort, so it was fairly easy for me to concentrate my vibrator on her right breast, particularly the nipple. Eventually I allowed the vibrator to drift into her armpit, which bizarrely she seemed to enjoy, while I concentrated on licking, biting and pulling her nipples between my teeth. She quickly started on her own first orgasm, shouting and calling on us to stop before she died of pleasure. We of course ignored these blandishments and the guy between her legs now slid two fingers into her slit and started aggressively pushing them in and out, curling, as I later found out, his fingers up to find her G-spot.

This rapidly caused her second orgasm resulting in her spraying her feminine juices in a four foot arc around her. I was staggered, never having seen such a thing before. She collapsed as she finished spraying and the guy in the middle had the decency to leave her alone to rest. We all watched as she twitched, groaning, before coiling foetus-like at our feet.

The four watching girls and the other six guys applauded. I noticed that the other guys were just about finishing with Mina as well.

Suddenly the girls were gone, another drink was in our hands and the meal was being served. I was in turmoil, not sure whether I wanted to to eat or fuck. Actually I knew which I wanted but it seemed as soon as I got set on doing one of these things, we all stopped and the other was offered.

What can I say about the meal but that it was lovely again. A lot of sushi but mainly plates of tempura'd prawn and vegetable. Light and delicate. A big bowl of noodles in a delicious broth was the final savoury course.

A bowl of fresh fruit salad was the final course and the whole lot was washed down with copious sake.

As they cleared the plates we had a 'comfort break', filing off to the toilets and returning to find that the room was being changed around so that we would all be sitting round one large table surrounded by cushions which in turn were surrounded by tatami mats.

We were invited to take a seat and we apparently at random sat down on one of the cushions. I had Yuki to my right and the Finance director on my left.

Yuki clapped his hands and the six girls, now dressed in smart cocktail dresses filed in and took a seat on the floor between every couple of guys. I have no idea whether it was random, and I knew now that Yuki was never going to tell me. Keiko, I suspected the youngest of the girls, with a very innocent look and no obvious tits, sat between Yuki and myself. She sat back on her knees with her calves under her. Her dress rode halfway up her thighs. It was difficult to look away.

I did however eventually pull my eyes away and greeted her with a bit of a bow, after which she practically prostrated herself in front of me, moving on to do the same to Yuki.

With formal introductions now over I had the chance to look around. I noticed that the girls had sat between every second and third man around the group, effectively each being the hostess for two men.

Yuki offered her a drink of sake or beer, from which she chose a beer and very quickly small polite conversation flowed.

She asked me whether this was my first visit to the Ryokan and upon me confirming that this was the case she went on to wax lyrical about this Ryokan, Ryokans in general and particularly Tokyo as a tourist resort. She asked me a little about my business and then went on to talk to Yuki about business and how his recent holiday to Guam had been.

I had convinced myself that despite her age she was a regular as she seemed to know all about his holiday.

She then went on to tell me that although she and I had not met before today, she had found the opportunity to talk to Yuki on Friday afternoon when we first arrived. I realised that he had obviously gone off to meet and organise the girls before the evening started.

Now I had no idea whether she was a regular or being coerced for the first time.

Surely this was her first time as she was very young and apparently very innocent.

So innocent in fact that I hardly noticed when she put her hand on my thigh, very close to my now semi-stiff dick.

Yuki carried on his role as Master of Ceremonies as he asked loudly whether we would like to play a few games. This was unanimously popular, even amongst the girls who I suspect would be the butt of the games. Maybe they did not realise?

He produced a couple of cups containing more of the six inch cocktail sticks that we had drawn with earlier. He passed the first one around for the men and the second with just six in it for the girls.

'The first few rounds are for a kiss,' he told us. The girls all giggled coyly and tried to look as if they didn't want to play.

The girls checked their sticks and Megumi shyly put up her hand and buried her face in the other one.

'Ooooh,' was the cry as we all checked out sticks. Mine had the yellow band around it that I had seen earlier in the draw. I showed it to Yuki who told me that I was now looking for a red stripe not a yellow one. There was only one while there were six yellow ones.

One of the guests jumped to his feet and almost ran around to Megumi who just had time to get to her feet. He grabbed her and they kissed deeply tonguing each other as if to receive succour.

As the couple met their sticks were put back into the pot and the pot passed again, effectively leaving the recently chosen couple out of the next draw. When the next one was drawn the first couple sat back down again and took part in the third round.

I was lucky on about the sixth time. My partner was Rin who was enthusiastic in not only the kiss but the fumble that she gave to my dick at the same time. A few rounds later I drew again this time with Keiko sitting beside me. There was no need to stand but she did lean towards me and kissed me fairly chastely, on the lips but with only a hint of tongue. I noticed that when she got chosen again a couple of rounds later that she did the same. Maybe she was as inexperienced as she looked.

After about twenty minutes of this Yuki decided that the next kiss was to be on a nipple, both one of the man's and one of the girl's. This added a little spice to the game and I was delighted to get Akai in the draw.

She quickly opened the front of my yukata and gave my right nipple a good tonguing and finally a little nip between her teeth. This was obviously what was expected of me.

The first couple of girls who had had their nipples kissed had flicked down the front of their cocktail dress and bra and lifted out a breast to be kissed. Akai just put her hands behind her back and laughed at me as I looked a little lost.

'You will have to find yourself one,' she murmured. And stood there waiting.

Oh what bliss. I ferreted around in her top and eventually pulled out a breast. By Japanese standards a good-sized one. I kissed it and bit gently to produce a little groan. I went to go back to my seat as by now the next pair had been drawn but she coughed and asked me if I wanted her to stay like this, or was I going to put it back. I was delighted to put it back and adjust it to make it comfortable even if I did miss the opportunity to be in the next draw.

She sat back down but kept looking over and one a couple of occasions made a little moue of her lips or blew me a kiss.

What with her and Keiko getting her hand even nearer to my cock I was in heaven.

By now Yuki had, to laughter, decided that the next kiss had to be on the bottom under our respective yukatas and dresses.

This mainly gave us the opportunity to see that all the girls were wearing hold up stockings, and for each kiss the dress had to be drawn up above their stocking tops.

The partner I drew for this Hana, was a long haired very attractive girl in her twenties with a nice curvaceous figure. She was certainly no skinny little thing.

She put her head completely under the back of my yukata, lowering the hem around her shoulders. This gave her free rein, unobserved by the others, to use both hands to massage my nether cheeks, my balls and my cock inside my boxers, while kissing both my buttocks.

Now I was very stiff.

When it came to my turn she merely bent straight legged from the waist and put her hands on the low table. I was able to squeeze her tight dress up over those curvy hips and display her pink panties. They were pretty lace and net but completely covered her buttocks. In order to kiss her buttocks I was either going to have to lower them to the ground or lift them over her cheeks into the crack of her arse,

I decided on the latter and got a small round of applause from the assembled guests. I probablt would have got a better reception if I had pulled them down. Good fun though was pulling the panties out of her slit to restore the status quo when I pulled her dress back down.

She gave me a little smile and a wink as I sat down.

'Time for some clothes off, I think,' said Yuki as MC.

'Girls, you two, get on the stage and play paper scissors stone until one of you gets to your underwear.' He pointed to Akai and Mina.

They both quickly lost their shoes, then their dresses and finally Mina her stockings before they sat down again in their bra and panties.

After all six had played and sat down again they had all lost their shoes and dresses but Akai Rin and Hana still had stockings on.

Yuki had chosen the pairing of the girls as they sat anticlockwise around the table. Now starting with Rin and going anticlockwise he managed to pair them differently.

This time Rin played against Akai and was lucky to lose only her stockings while Akai lost everything. She took her final item, her panties, off with good grace throwing them over towards the table where one of the guys snatched them from the air and sniffed them to Akai's embarrassment. They returned to their seats and Hana and Mina took centre stage. Poor Mina was already one item down before they started and was quick to lose her bra next. What a magnificent body she had. Her body was also completely tanned with no costume marks. She won the next couple of rounds however and we got to see Hana's full breasts for the first time. We had seen a hint of them earlier as she brought a nipple into play but now fully exposed they were magnificent. Quite the biggest natural ones here by a distance. Mina's may have been bigger but were almost certainly falsies. Both girls were now down to panties for the last throw. Mina lost and bending straight from the waist lowered them to the ground before picking them up, giving us a good look at her arse and beautifully split labia.

While this had been going on I had noticed that Keiko had been gripping my thigh tighter and tighter. I leaned towards her as Mina and Hana started their game and whispered in her ear, 'Are you okay.'

'I don't want to take my clothes off in front of all these people,' she whispered. 'I wouldn't mind just two of us, but in front of all these people, I don't know if I can do it.'

I wondered what I could do about it. Could I whisk her off to bed or would that be very rude. Should I speak to Yuki and ask him to intervene somehow.

'I will ask Yuki if........'

'No,' she said. 'I must do it. I have agreed. I have signed a contract. I knew before I came what might be expected of me. It is just so difficult.'

I swear a couple of tears welled in both her eyes and mine.

'No. let me talk to Yuki and see if.....'

'No no. You really must not. It is so nice of you to try on my behalf but I have got into this problem myself and I must get out of it. They will knock twenty percent of my debt off if I go along with all this weekend. That is important to me so that my fiancée never gets to know what trouble I have been in.'

By now it was more than a couple of tears that I was shedding.

The brave girl stood as her name was called and battled it out with Megumi to see who would return to their seat naked.

It was of course never going to be a long game as both had only their bras and panties on. Megumi lost first, removed her bra and they both played again. This time poor Keiko lost and reluctantly peeled off her bra to reveal her 30A breasts, hardly worth covering with a bra but so delicate and pale looking. Megumi then called stone to Keiko's scissors and with a little cry Keiko faced her biggest fear. The removal of her panties.

I started to get to my feet. Perhaps there was some way I could stop this.

But no before I could speak Keiko had dropped them to the ground, picked them up and thrown them into the crowd and was rushing back to sit beside me.

She curled up beside me, picked up my right hand and deposited in her lap, I guessed so that I could cover her pubic hair and keep it from view while she concentrated on her breasts.

I noticed that Yuki was helping her cover her breasts with one hand on her right tit. The other was on her thigh.

Yuki's attentions quickly came to an end as he had to resume his MC duties.

'Gentlemen, it is getting late and regrettably we do not have enough girls to go completely around. I suggest we play the same game in our pairs as we are, the winners having the first opportunity to take the girls to their rooms for the next half hour or so while the remaining guys have a nightcap before the girls come back for them.'

No sooner the word than I saw the pairs of guys standing up, swinging their arms to warm up for the game.

Yuki came over and asked if I was ready to pay for Keiko for the first hour. We played the one hand and I lost.

He bustled her onto her feet, saying 'She will be back for you and I will see you tomorrow morning again at seven o'clock.' He winked as if letting me know that we would be off raiding bedrooms again. At least I hoped that is what he meant.

She gave me a sad little look saying, 'I will come back for you. Do not go to bed.'

She grabbed Yuki's hand and ran, apparently happily, off to the bedrooms with him in tow.

I guessed that she must have wanted to finish with him as quickly as possible to get back to me.

Chapter 5

One way and another she was not the first back by any means. In fact she was almost exactly an hour and all but Mina were back before her.

When she arrived she had obviously been to her room and changed back into a yukata.

We hurried to my room where she turned out the main lights but left on the bedside light.

'I thought you were not coming you were so long.' I almost rebuked her.

'I am so sorry Peter–san,' she whispered in my ear. 'Yuki-san was easy to please and I was nice to him so that I could leave my inner body for you and you alone. He was happy with what I did, and after all I have signed this contract with him, but then I needed to clean my teeth and have a little wash to be fresh for you. Please tell me that you forgive me?'

We were on our knees on the mat but she prostrated herself in front of me seeing my forgiveness.

I felt myself melt and pulled her up to me kissing her deeply. There was no modesty now we were on our own and her tongue forced its way into my mouth.

'Peter-san, please make love to me gently. Show me how a gaijin loves his woman. Let me find some enjoyment this weekend.'

While I could not but feel guilty that she had been coerced into being here tonight I was eager to make love to her.

While not being the world's greatest expert on how gaijin men make love to their women, my experiences with Akai the night before had at least taught me what I liked.

I kissed her lips and taking my clues from Akai kissed her all over, toes, the back of her knees, ears, bum hole and eventually her pussy.

It may have been my imagination but I think she orgasmed a couple of times at least. She then repaid me by kissing me similarly, lavishing both time and energy on my bum hole and dick. She seemed to spend minutes laving the flat skin between my balls and my arse.