A Simple Pick-up

Story Info
A messenger gets more than just some paperwork.
3.2k words
4.35
26k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Work had been long and slow, and she has been watching the clock since lunch just wishing the day would end. She feels a tingle on her leg as the phone in her pocket vibrates with the incoming message.

'I have those papers ready for you. Do you have time to stop by after work to grab them?'

She thinks about it a moment, and though she has time after work, the voice in her head is yelling at her that she shouldn't be spending time alone with him. Those penetrating blue green eyes, his easy smile, the way his soft voice makes her insides quiver. Nope, she tells herself, I am not going to go.

As she starts to type, another message flashes onto the screen.

'Since I am leaving next week, I hope you can find time to swing by. I would really love to see that beautiful smile before I go.'

She smiles in spite of herself and erases the message she had typed so that she can send a different one.

'I can stop by to grab things, but I can't stay long.'

... ... ...

As she walks to ring the bell on his door a faint electricity seems to be pulsing on her skin. She takes a deep breath, and the voice in her head yells for her to turn around and get back into the car. 'No good comes of going in that house alone.' The little voice says over and over. She squashes the droning as she rings the bell, and waits.

He comes to the door and she grins despite herself when the door opens to find him wearing soccer shorts and a jersey. She would have bet money on the way up that he would be dressed this way. Working from home, he can wear pretty much whatever he wants, and this is his choice more often than not.

"Hey there," he says cheerfully, holding the door for her. Her eyes sweep over him as she steps into the foyer. He closes the heavy wooden door behind her and starts down the hallway. "Papers are in my office," he calls over his shoulder. "Come on back."

Her voice is timid as she calls down the hall after him, "I can just wait here."

She watches him turn around the corner, and the little voice in her head is calling out. 'He hands you the papers and you leave.' but the image of his athletic frame in the clinging material drowns out the little voice. She closes her eyes and shakes her held slowly to stop the image in her head as he starts to pull off the jersey.

He appears at the end of the hallway a moment later with a manila envelope under his arm. He smiles warmly at her as he gets closer and chuckles softly as he speaks, "You ok? Your cheeks are all flushed."

"Just the run up from the car," She stammers lamely.

He arches an eyebrow as he sets the envelope on the table in the hall and steps to her. His hand shoots out quickly toward her and she flinches. He turns his hand at the last moment and lays the back of his hand on her forehead gently.

"Doesn't feel like a fever," he says grinning. "At least not one from a cold."

She blushes and punches him hard in the shoulder. "You ass." She says grinning as she reaches for the envelope on the table.

His hand shoots out again and catches her wrist as her arm extends. He twists it behind her back, stepping forward to back her against the wall, her arm held behind her by a strong hand as his body presses against her. His eyes are blazing with fire and she flinches inwardly at the intensity of his stare.

His thigh pushes between hers as he leans in, his breath warm on the curve of her neck. "Your text said you would be stopping by to grab things. I was wondering what you were hoping to grab," he whispers, his voice putting a lecherous tone on the word grab.

The voice in her head screams, 'GET AWAY!' She draws her leg back to swing her knee up into his balls, but the shift of her hips rubs her pussy across the front of his thigh, and her body shudders hungrily despite the pleading voice in her head.

His voice is a low growl in her ear as his arm releases her wrist to push firmly on the small of her back, grinding her pussy against his thigh, "Your body seems to like that."

He leans his upper body back as his free hand grabs her chin firmly, and forces her eyes to meet his. "You know me. You had to know this might happen if you came here alone."

His eyes bore into hers as he continues. "Tell me to stop now, and you leave without another thought." He says firmly as his hand behind her back slips down to squeeze her ass and tilt her hips to press his thigh hard against her pussy through the layers of denim.

"I should go," she whispers hoarsely.

"That," He says as his hand moves up from her ass to slide beneath the material of her shirt and massage a circle on the small of her back, "is not stop."

He leans forward, his lips covering hers hungrily, as his tongue invades her mouth. His hand on the small of her back again pulls her hips hard against him, and the jolt of the pressure on her clit radiates through her body to tingle in the tips of her nipples. As the nubs hardened against the lace of her bra, the screaming voice in her head is drowned out by the roar in her ears as the flames in her chest begin to swell.

She can feel the hard line of his cock against her hip and stomach as she starts to rock her hips to grind her pussy against his thigh. Her heart is racing and she can hear the pounding of it in her ears as his fingers slip from her chin to slide down over the curve of her shoulder to trace a circle around her nipple through the material of her shirt.

Her soft moan of pleasure is lost in his mouth as their tongues dance a lover's waltz. She is losing herself in the hunger and passion of the kiss, and then his lips just vanish. Her eyes snap open and she blinks in confusion as he steps back from her quickly and using the arm in the small of her back, spins her around to face the wall. Her body is still burning from his touch, and she does not fight him as strong hands raised her arms in front of her to place them high on the wall.

"Don't move those," His voice is firm in her ear as she feels hands on her hips, pulling her ass back to press against his hard cock. His hands slide from her hips under the back of her shirt and the back of his fingers drag lazily up her spine. She shivers at his touch and can feel the ache in her clit, yearning for the pressure that his thigh had provided.

His touch brushes over the strap of her bra, and she hears the scream of 'NO' in her head as he quickly unfastens it. The voice in her head continues screaming 'Get out, Stop this, what is wrong with you' as she feels her bra unclasp. His hands turn so that warm palms are against her back below her shoulder blades before his fingers start slipping around her sides, pushing the lace away from her skin as they go.

"I really think we should....mmmmmmmmmmmm" Her voice transforms to a throaty moan when his hands slip quickly around her to cup her breasts and squeeze her nipples. She arches her back reflexively to grind her ass back against the hard shaft of his cock.

"What was that?" he whispers harshly as he starts to roll her nipples back and forth between his thumb and forefinger.

Her response is an almost inaudible moan as he continues to roll her nipples back and forth. His foot slips between hers, and she is forced to shift her legs further apart to keep from falling. He releases her nipples with a final hard squeeze that weakens her trembling legs. His hands snake down over her flat stomach and with a quick pinch of his fingers her jeans are unbuttoned. Her legs quiver as she feels the vibration in her clit as he pulls her zipper quickly down.

The screaming in her head reaches a fever pitch and she gulps in a breath as she opens her mouth to speak. "We can't be doing this," she pleads as his fingertips traced over her stomach along the waistband of her jeans.

"You keep talking to me dear," he says smoothly, his voice raining over her like warm honey dripping from the side of a roll. "But," he exclaims the tone turning harsh as his hand shoots downward beneath the waistband of her soaking panties.

"This pussy," his says his voice cracking in her ears like a whip as he parts her lips and plunges two fingers deeply into her. "is singing a whole different tune."

She feels her knees weaken as his fingers invade her, his palm rubbing hard over her clit as his rocks his wrist to thrust into her several times.

"So which is it?" he coos sweetly behind her head. "If you want me to stop, you simply have to ask."

His fingers slide from inside her and he drags them purposefully upward between her lips to rub across her clit. Her mind explodes in a cascade of lights as the first trembling signs of the impending orgasm ripple through her stomach and thighs. His other hand slides inside the soaking material of her now ruined panties, and she feels something hard and smooth part her lips and slip inside of her.

As quickly as his hands had slipped into her panties, his touch was gone. She feels the sensations of her body from a million miles away as strong hands slide up her arms and grasp her wrists, spinning her again so that her shoulders are pressed back against the wall.

The blue in his eyes burns into hers as he leans forward. His face is just inches from hers as he holds her arms over her head with a one hand. Her legs tremble still with the undirected sexual energy coursing through her, as his voice caresses her ears like smoke from a flickering candle flame.

"You say everything but stop," he says smiling. "You text me that you will come by and grab some things, but you have not shared what it is you want to grab."

He pulls one of her hands down roughly from over her head. "I am guessing you wanted to grab this."

Her pussy explodes with a tingling sensation as he forces her hand onto to his cock. Her legs give out as the coursing vibrations deep inside release their fury upon her. She slides down the wall as the orgasm shatters her resolve. The vibrating in her pussy subsides as she slides down the wall sagging to a stop, her eyes level with the hard shaft of his cock. She can see the outline of the head in the soft material of his shorts, and stares transfixed.

He winds his fingers roughly through her hair and tilts her head back so that she looks up into the face hovering over her. "If you want to stop, you just have to ask," he says firmly.

She opens her mouth to speak, but no sound comes out. He smiles wickedly down at her as a hand goes to his waistband. "Mouth open, but nothing to say." he says dragging his shorts down so that his hard cock springs forth, thumping the hot purple knob at its end on her forehead. "That can only mean one thing."

She flinches back out of reflex, but the movement only tilts her head as the fingers he has twisted in her hair hold firm. He guides her mouth to his cock, and as the heat of its head sears her lips, her pussy again explodes with drumming vibrations that sent a spasm of electricity through her. She opens her mouth to gasp at the sudden sensation and he pulls her head forward, burying his cock in the warm moist depths of her mouth. The head bumps the back of her throat and she gags a little, before relaxing the muscles to take him in.

Her mind is lost in the power of his presence, and his hand no longer has to hold her mouth onto his cock as she squashes the screaming voice in her mind and her hands come up to knead the back of his thighs. Her tongue swirls around his shaft as she begins to work his cock in and out of her mouth. Reason is lost to her. The screaming voice is now silent. All that exists in her world is the hard hot cock in her mouth, and the droning vibrations that course through her pussy.

He knows she would not be able to hold out forever, so he flips the switch on the remote off as he steps back and pulls his cock from her sweet mouth. She whimpers softly at the loss of his cock, and the disappearing vibrations in her pussy. His fingers wind again into her hair and force her head back as he looks down into her blue eyes.

"So did you have anything else you wanted to do with that," he says smiling down at her.

She tries to nod slowly as she tries to lean forward to return him to her mouth. His fingers tighten in her hair stopping her lips just short of the head bobbing in front of her face.

He tilts her head back forcefully, "Say it." he commands harshly.

She tries to lower her face from his intense gaze, but his grip on her hair holds her face upturned. "I want you, " she says softly.

He clicks his tongue and mutters, "What poor use of vocabulary." He says, flipping the switch on the remote in his hand to its highest setting as he releases her hair. Her body shudders as she slumps back against the wall. Her legs quivering as another orgasm crashes over her. He switches off the remote after a full minute and looks down on her from the other wall of the hallway. She raises her eyes to look up at him as tears fall from the corner of her eyes.

"I wanted you to fuck me," she snarls as she moves to try to stand.

He smiles wickedly at her, and flips the remote to high again as she reaches her knees.

"Wanted," he says quizzically as her back arches hard, her pussy contracting brutally around the droning vibration.

He leaves the vibrator set on high, as he reaches down to scoop her from the floor and press her against the hallway wall. He steps in close to slide hands down her sides and push her jeans down over her hips. He bites the curve of her neck as he flips the vibrator off.

She loops her arms around his neck as his mouth moves from her neck to cover her lips. His arms are strong when he lifts her to him. His cock is hard between them and rubs over her clit as she shakes off her jeans and lifts her legs to circle his waist.

Stepping to the side he lowers her onto the high hallway table and slides his fingers up the back of her thighs, to catch the waistband of her thong. She unclasps her legs as he begins to draw the soaking wet satin down her thighs, his eyes feral as he gazes into hers.

He drops the panties on the floor and spreads her lips so he can slide the small vibrating egg out of her. He presses her shoulders back against the wall and steps between her thighs. Pulling her hips toward him until her ass barely rests on the table, he wraps his fingers around her jaw to force her face to his.

He reaches with his other hand to grasp his cock at the base and slap the head directly onto her clit. Her eyes close to slits until a shake of the hand grasping her jaw snaps them open again.

"Look at me," he snarls at her, his voice gravely and deep. "I want your eyes on mine."

Her eyes blink twice and focus on his. "You said wanted," he growls as he again slaps her clit hard with the shaft of his cock. A tear runs down her cheek as he feels her leg quiver slightly against his hips. He presses the head of his cock directly on her clit and begins to rub slowly back and forth.

"Do you still want that," he says, the force of his voice fractures her psyche. "Do you still want fucked?"

She nods her head slowly as he continues to rub the head of his cock over his clit. When he feels her hips begin to quake he slides the head lower and plunges into her tingling pussy in a single stroke. She grunts low in her chest as his hips crash into hers.

With that thrust she closes her eyes again as a tidal wave of sensual pleasure builds within her. Her hips rock against him as her mind is lost in the tumult. He begins to draw back, only to thrust powerfully forward again, his pelvis pressing hard against her clit as she wraps her arms around his neck and squeezes him tight to her.

She is lost in the storm, her body betraying the protests in her mind and succumbing to his every touch. Her nipples strain hard and almost aching as he draws back, only to fill her again. She wraps her legs around him and pulls his hips forward hard, slapping the front of his thighs with her ass and holding him there, deep inside her quivering pussy as another orgasm drowns her senses in an electric haze.

The noises that come from her throat are not even recognizable as human as the pure primal urges drive her onward, her hips shaking uncontrollably as her muscles spasm and squeeze the cock deep inside her. Her teeth find the curve of his neck and she bites down as strong hands on the small of her back tilt her hips to rub her clit against throbbing shaft of his cock.

As the muscles deep within her squeeze and milk him, he can take no more. The hot jets of cum shoot against the walls deep inside her pussy as his hips, wrapped in her legs, quiver uncontrollably.

His breathing is now as ragged as hers, as her legs and arms squeeze to hold him tight to her. He feels the warm tears soak the material covering his shoulder as she sobs softly, "I shouldn't be here. I shouldn't have come."

His fingers are now soft and gentle as he tilts her head to capture her eyes with his.

"But love," he whispers tenderly. "I am so glad that you did."