A Simple Pizza Dare

Story Info
Dare gone very right.
5k words
4.22
120.2k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was eight O clock in the evening when Kunal Jain entered in his five-bedroom penthouse in south Delhi locality and found his wife Neha Jain playing with their 3-year-old son Aryan. There full-time maid Nancy was also around helping Neha.

"What took you so long," Neha asked, "I called you around seven and you said you already left office," she looked at him questioningly.

"Insane traffic... don't know where from all these people came," he spoke helplessly taking out his tie.

Just then his driver entered with his briefcase and some files and stuff and kept it on the table.

"You can leave now but make sure you are here by 7 in the morning," Kunal spoke. The driver nodded and left.

"You have to leave early tomorrow," Neha enquired.

"Yeah," he replied catching the ball Aryan threw at him and threw it back at him.

"Catch it... tomorrow Roger is coming from USA, I have to pick him up at airport."

"Ohh gosh that means you would also be busy... tomorrow I too have a very important meeting, do you think you would be able to take some time out in the day and take Aryan to the doctor's appointment."

"Humm... I think I can squeeze some time."

"Great!! you are a darling, I was worried cause I know I won't be having time to even breath tomorrow."

Both Neha and Kunal were working at senior positions in multinational companies with high salaries and even higher responsibilities. Kunal was working head of sales, north India, with a medical equipment supply company while Neha was working with a leading finance company as AVP. Both have pressing schedules and often have to travel due to work. The work life balance was hard to maintain.

Neha was 35 now, a successful woman and due to her work, she was not able to have a baby until she celebrated the 30th birthday and have to decide before its too late. Now she was happy that she made the right decision and was a happy mother of Aryan.

Kunal was 38 years and with a MBA degree from a reputed institution and with the number of years put in by him, he felt he was not treated fairly. Some of his MBA batch mates are working as CEOs and he felt jealous. He sometimes even felt inferior to his wife as she was making more money than him. He wondered how she got promoted so quickly even though she holds a degree from a regular university, maybe hot women have an edge of their own.

--------------

Neha was wearing a sexy night dress as she entered the bed and opened her laptop.

"You are not working now," Kunal complained.

"No work just checking the feeds of the day from the cams."

They have recently installed cams in their penthouse due to the full-time maid, they just wanted to be sure that she treats their baby well during their absence. She fast forwarded the feeds which are recorded for the day. The system keeps a backup of seven days and can be checked by them anytime on their mobile and laptops. Kunal also sat upright and looked at the recording.

"Hey stop... stop," suddenly he pulled her hand.

"What!! She is changing," Neha looked mischievously towards him but changed the feeds to normal mode.

Nancy, their maid, was taking off her clothes in one of the room before entering bathroom.

"What are you gawking at," Neha hit him on shoulder.

"She sure has nice boobs."

"Yeah you pervert... I feel so bad spying on her like that."

"But why is she changing in the room, she has her own room and we have not put cameras in her room," Kunal spoke.

"Yeah, but she doesn't know about cam and she think she is alone in the flat, I feel I should tell her about the cams."

"Don't do that the whole purpose of installing the system would be compromised, its better to be a little bad for the safety of our son, don't you read strange stories about maids," he reasoned and Neha just nodded.

"Ok now you stop ogling at her boobs," she again fast forwarded the feeds.

"Yeah, I have better," he looked at her meaningfully.

"Anyway, why is this Roger coming," she asked ignoring him. Roger was the big boss of the company located at USA.

"Review I guess, plus there is a rumor that our VP India is taking up a position in Europe and he would be looking for her replacement."

"Humm... you have a good chance this time," she assured him.

"Hope so but you never know, it's an animal kingdom in corporate world these days, you have vultures who thrive on other people's work, you have hawks who just steel," he seemed crossed.

"Yeah there are all kinds of animals and there are tigers also who can keep vultures and hawks away," she tried to make the mood light, "and I know you are a tiger."

"Tigresses too," he smiled, "and you know what other animals are present."

"What."

"Bulls.'

"And what do they do," she giggled.

"Nothing they just bully people and think their job is just to breed, like the bulls... they just go around sniffing for willing girls in office," he spoke.

"What a perverted imagination," she laughed.

"Its true every office has Casanovas."

"Who is the Casanova of your office," she enquired, she was able to sense where this was leading to as she knows his infatuation towards being naughty at office and was always interested if she has something to tell or he hopes there is something naughty to tell.

"Oh... we have few, I have told about them but you never told about who is the bull at your office."

"I don't know," she tried to avoid the question.

"Come on!! Every office has," he coaxed her.

"I don't pay attention to the office gossips, but if it has to be then I guess it's my boss Raman."

"I knew it," he spoke, "he looks like a lady's man, did he ever try with you."

"He better not, I will chop off his balls," Neha spoke angrily.

"Ohhh... don't be a killjoy."

"What!! You want me to flirt with him."

"Just a little harmless fun," he spoke shamelessly.

"You swine!!" She hit him with a pillow.

They exchanged some loving banter before going to bed, Kunal was horny and they got naked. Lately Kunal was having problems getting it hard but she has noticed that whenever they talk dirty like this, he gets ready.

He started to hump her and she moaned softly feeling his hard cock. She wrapped her legs around him and closed her eyes feeling the sensations building inside her. Its been a long time since they had sex and she cum almost immediately.

Kunal humped for some time and when he was ready to cum he took out his cock and aimed at her face and breasts. He loves to cum over her body, she hated it initially but over the period of time she has developed a liking for it. She wanted to feel the hot cum on her face.

-----------------

Kunal was sitting in his bed with his laptop trying to connect with his wife. Neha was in Mumbai for few days due to some office work and she was staying in their own apartment at Worli. They have bought this flat as both of them have to travel to Mumbai frequently and also because it's a good investment.

Neha entered the flat and turned on his laptop before heading for a quick shower. She came out of shower wrapped in just a towel and saw that her hubby was calling for a video chat. She clicked the answer button.

"Hi honey," she spoke as the call connected and she saw him sitting on the bed.

"Wow you are looking sexy," he exclaimed finding her in just towel which was struggling to cover her 36C boobs and barely reaching below her luscious ass.

She giggled and turned around to give him a 360-degree view, "I was taking a shower." She took another towel and started to dry her hairs.

"How was your day," he asked. She gave him a brief of the days event and they exchanged some mundane information about each other's work.

"What are you having for dinner," he asked.

"I don't feel like cooking or going out so I just ordered a pizza on my way back."

"Wow."

"What's so wow about it," she asked.

"Nothing, just thought how that pizza delivery boy will react finding you in just towel."

"Shut up!! I will be dressed in just a minute," she blushed.

"No... no... Neha wait," he shouted as she went on to pick up her clothes, "you can tease him a little bit."

"No way I am doing that," she pulled a panty over her smooth legs.

"Noooo," he howled, "please... it would be fun, just take the delivery of the pizza in this towel... I bet he will die with heart attack."

"I know you have a perverted mind but I am certainly not exposing myself to a stranger... how cheap it looks," she shuddered.

"I know... I know... you are always unsupportive of any fun," he spoke in a rather rude voice.

"This is your idea of fun!! Displaying myself like a cheap whore," she also raised her voice.

"What's wrong with it."

"I am not a slut," she retorted.

"Huh."

"What do you mean by 'Huh', she spoke.

"Don't act like a nun with me... like you have never been with any other men," he shouted.

"What other men," she challenged him.

"Your late-night meetings with your boss, getting away every month to different cities in the name of work... you think I don't know how you are getting promoted every other year," his voice was bitter.

"Ohhh... is it," she was shocked for a moment then spoke sarcastically, "you think I am fucking my boss to get promotion."

He didn't answer but both of them stared each other through the web cam. Neha slumped on the couch in front of the laptop, feeling dejected. She had known Kunal since her teenage but today she felt like she knows nothing about him. She is living with a stranger.

"Honey," Kunal called out but she was lost in deep thoughts.

"Honey I am sorry," he spoke, "I didn't mean it... I was just angry," but Neha was lost into deep thoughts. He tried again and again but she remained silent and Kunal knew he has spoken too much and he was not getting away easily. Neha was boiling with rage, she had been listening to her husband's comments and hints for last few months, but today he has openly accused her of cheating and that too without any substance in it. She decided she had enough.

Just then the doorbell rang and Neha looked in his direction.

"Must be the pizza," she spoke coolly. She took the laptop and placed it on the ledge below the TV.

"You can watch the couch clearly from here, honey," her tone was scaring Kunal.

"What... why," Kunal was lost for words. She checked in the open window that the laptop was placed at the correct place and most of the drawing cum living room was visible. She then moved her hand inside the towel and pulled out her panty.

"What are you doing," she heard Kunal's horrified voice.

"Nothing darling I am just taking pizza delivery... the way you wanted," she smiled. The doorbell rang again.

"Coming... Just a sec," she shouted and readjusted the towel and her curvaceous nude body was revealed in the process. She tied it back again.

"No... no... Neha... please," he tried to stop her feeling alarmed of what she might do.

"Shhh darling," she spoke melodramatically, "we couldn't let the guy know that you are watching, I'll turn the speaker mute," she spoke and along with turning the speaker mute she also minimized the window.

Kunal could not believe when he saw her walking towards the door. He knew that as she has muted the speaker she would not be able to hear his protests and even if she can hear he knew how stubborn she is. Now the idea of the pizza dare seems so stupid.

The doorbell rang again.

"Just a sec," she shouted and took a deep breath before heading for the door.

Kunal could hear the faint talking in the background as she was not in the view, then he heard the door closing. He took a sigh of relief that it was over quickly but his relief was short lived when he saw her returning and a man following her with the pizza box in his hands. His heart leaped to his throat when he saw him, he was no delivery boy but a grown up strong man who looked mean. He was clearly excited to see Neha wrapped in towel and was shamelessly leering.

"You are really impatient, could have waited couple of seconds, I was taking a shower," she muttered under her breath.

"It's good I was impatient otherwise I would have missed the chance to look at such a beauty," he grinned.

"Shut up and put the box on the table," she playfully spoke and pointed towards the side table.

"No... no... Neha... don't encourage this scum bag," Kunal shouted but then realized that she has muted him and cannot hear his voice. He squirmed in his seat and desperately watched his lovely wife displaying his half-nude body to a total stranger. His heart started to beat fast in apprehension of something bad.

Neha was nervous, she took this bold step without properly thinking over it. Before opening the door she felt confident and assumed that she can handle the situation, but when she saw the guy shamelessly ogling at her, she felt jittery. She pretended to look for her purse to pay him and can feel his gaze on her ass. From the corner of her eyes she can see a big grin on his face. She knew that her husband is watching and she cannot let her nervousness be seen by him.

"Where is my purse..." She murmured.

"No problem... take your time," the man spoke enjoying the long and slender legs of Neha.

---------------

Tahir Hassan was a 32-year-old man who works as a peon for a local businessman and during weekends he also delivers pizzas to earn some extra cash. He was married eight years ago and was living with his wife, two children and parents in a two room chawl in DhaKunal slums of Mumbai. Today when he picked up the last pizza box of the day for delivery at an upscale flat in Worli, his only thought was to finish the job and head for the local bar for his regular drinks. Little did he know that fate had sometime else for him tonight.

When he rang the bell of the flat and it took time to open he got a bit impatient, but when finally the door was opened, he was shocked to find an elegant lady at the door, draped only in a towel. He looked in awe at the long and slender legs and the milky skin showing in abundance. The towel was hugging at her curves and he was lost into the depth of her cleavage, imagining the softness of her white boobs.

"Yes," the lady spoke and Tahir came out of his trance.

"Umm... pizza," he stupidly looked at her.

"Yeah... come." She kept the door opened for him. As he followed her to the drawing room he was surprised to note that she was acting so casual.

'These ultramodern wives of rich people are so fucked up,' he thought and then shrugged his shoulders and smiled looking at her narrow waist and broad ass, swaying seductively as she walked. He felt his cock twitching in his pants.

Neha saw her purse lying beside the couch and she has to bend down to pick it up. She knew that if she bends she would be revealing her nude ass to him, the thought sends a shiver down her spine. She could not bring herself to shamelessly expose and she put a hand on her ass to keep the towel in place and bends her knees to pick up the purse.

"Ahmm..." Tahir whimpered as his heart leaped with anticipation and got only a fleeting glimpse of her soft ass checks, but he was able to make out that she was not wearing any panty.

'Oh my god is she really so stupid to stand almost nude in front of a total strange,' he looked around and felt that she was alone in the flat which made him feel bold.

"Ooo... Nooo," he spoke aloud.

"What are you whining about," Neha looked at him. She saw an unabashed look of lust on his face and was surprised that she felt aroused. She could not believe that she felt butterflies in her stomach looking at this low class, rugged looking man.

"I thought the towel would slip and I don't have to imagine what's inside," he grinned.

"Don't act too smart," she spoke playfully which encouraged him further.

"I bet you are not wearing anything except this towel," Neha felt his gaze on her body and blushed.

"None of your business," she tried to show some anger, "just take the money and go," she rummaged through the purse.

"Your husband is lucky," he continued to speak, "he can take a peek inside that towel whenever he wants."

Neha felt nervously excited as she was reminded of her husband who was watching all this from the web-cam. She thought for a moment about the taboo nature of what she was doing. She realized that if she continued to encourage him he will fuck her on a drop of a hat. The thought sent a shiver down her spine and a tingling sensation up her fanny.

Tahir looked at the hot woman in front of him who was blushing and fidgeting with her purse to find the money. He could not believe his luck as he realized he had a chance at scoring. He looked at her outstretched hand holding a two thousand rupee note and instead of taking the cash he grabbed her wrist.

"Guess, who would be lucky tonight?"

"Leave me," he heard a feeble protest which sounded to him, 'please fuck me.' He looked around the empty house once again to be sure and then pulled her soft body into him.

Kunal was watching the drama unfolding before him. Initially he was angry when she brought the guy into the drawing room but soon he became worried that his innocent wife has acted in anger without thinking. He was worried that she might get in trouble with this kind of guy. He just hoped that his wife will realize that it's enough and will end it but he gasped when he saw him grabbing her wrist and pulling her into his strong arms. He saw his wife's petite body being hidden behind the large frame of the delivery guy.

"What are you doing," Neha was surprised, although she was expecting that he will try something. She struggled to free herself but he turned out to be very strong. He immobilized her easily and bending her over the back of the couch he pulled the towel, which was already threatening to fall down.

"Whoooo," he whistled looking at her smooth and creamy body under him.

"Easy..." he moved his hands over her belly and cupped the perfect orbs, one in each hand.

Neha's heart was beating fast, she could feel his arousal on her ass and was getting horny herself. It's been a long time since she felt being wanted by a man so badly. She dug her fingernails into his arms.

"You are out of this world," Tahir gasped and mauled both her tits. He moved his face adjacent to Neha's body and smelled her sweet sent. He planted his thick lips against her soft cheeks and Neha felt overcome with a desire coursing through her body. He traced his lips from her earlobe to her lips and found no resistance now. Pleased with himself Tahir turned her head and kissed her open mouth.

Neha shivered and felt so weak that she would have fallen if Tahir was not grabbing her tightly. She could not believe that she is so aroused, she stole a glance towards the laptop and looked straight into the eye of the camera, she knew that her husband was watching.

"Ugmmm," she groaned and closed her eyes, giving in to the sensations.

Tahir took his time, it's not every day that he gets to have a woman so pristine. He savored the taste of her lips and then moved his mouth to the tempting nipples. He smelled her arousal and started to tease her nipples with his teeth.

Kunal was breathing hard as if he has run a mile, he realized that this ugly man was going to fuck his sweet wife and he could do nothing. The realization hit him hard, the soft lips that use to kiss him so passionately will now be sucked by this man, the beautiful breasts which he used to caress so carefully will be mauled by this man and the stunning body of his wife will be used by this man for his depraved pleasures. The biggest blow to his self-esteem was when he saw her kissing him back eagerly, how can she be enjoying with this repulsive man, who is neither good looking nor socially equal to them.

12