A Simple Reward

Story Info
You made me come, hopefully I make you.
1.1k words
3.33
5.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How do you thank someone for doing something? This story is a post as a reward to something I found quite endearing online, and I made a promise, so here is to you GirlfriendGoneWild on reddit/r/gw

You made me come, hopefully I make you.

So there you are in my bed, chilling watching Netflix or whatever you want. I just am staring at you, content. My hands reach out for you and begin massaging your shoulders. I just want to touch you. I can feel you begin to relax, so I tell you to find a movie you want to veg to. I reach down under your ass and schooch you back into my lap, my legs spread to welcome you.

Yes, I make up spellings for things like schooch.

I press your shoulders back and lay you down against me and begin to massage your arms. Focusing on your forearms and hands while you watch your movie. Just feeling your weight press more heavily into me as you begin to relax.

I can't even watch whatever stupid shit you picked. I am transfixed on you. My face is right next to yours, and I shift your beautiful hair and move it so I can nuzzle my nose into your neck and brush it against your cheeks, kissing you gently. The whole time my eyes are watching your reactions. You begin to drift off to a new place and when your eyes are half closed I slide my hands back up your arms, over your shoulders, and then start of your pecs, right above your breasts. Your sigh tells me all.

I push you up gently telling you that you don't need your top anymore, and remove it easily. Then your bra is unclasped and you twist your head to look at my face. I take my fingers and push your chin back towards the screen and tell you to watch your movie. Then I kiss your cheek as my hands envelop your amazing breasts. I tease you by pinching your nipples, not too hard, don't want to hurt you, just let you know what is going to happen to you. It's clear from the gyrations of your hips you already know. I run my hands down your belly, then back up your sides, massaging your body. Then I kiss your neck and tell you to lay on your belly.

You do. And I begin to massage your whole exposed back and arms, kissing you everywhere I can. You still have on your comfy pants, but I really don't deem that acceptable at this point so I go from your shoulders, all the way slowly down your spine to your ass, massaging it through your pants. Then I snake my fingers into them and ease them off you. You ease your hips up slightly off the bed and then you are naked before me. Your elegant body illuminated by the light of the flickering television. Neither of us knows what is on it at this point.

I continue massaging your ass and work my way back up your body, right along the spine, all the way to your neck. Me pushing my weight into the massage, your sighs giving me all I need. Then back down your sides, squeezing your body forcefully until you moan. Then I do move on to your legs. I start with your thighs, making sure to get as close to your pussy as possible without touching it. Then your calves, and lastly your feet. I can smell you from where I am. I know you are ready.

I move my way back up your legs with kisses, all up your legs until my face is nuzzling your ass. I spread your ass cheeks apart and trace circles over your asshole. Your moan of acceptance is all I need to push it inside you and slowly start fucking your ass with my tongue. My fingers touch your labia, which are drenched with you. Graze the backside of my knuckle against your clit and slide it down your slit until the tip is between your lips, then ease it inside you. It's easy, you're soaked.

Then I grab your ass with my hands and lift your ass off the bed and put you in doggy position. Now I have what I want. I can slip my tongue into any part of your while playing with your clit. I alternate between your pussy, ass, and clit with my tongue. Your scent is driving me insane. I can curl my arms under you and spread you apart and dive my face and lips and tongue all over you.

Now that I know you're turned on, I roll you over onto your back, slide you up the bed so your head is relaxed over the edge, and really start eating your pussy.

I drive two fingers easily inside you and curl then up and towards myself, locking them in that position. Then I kiss your clit like they were your gorgeous mouth, and then I begin nibbling you gently around your whole mound. Never hurting you, but definitely using teeth. Slowly working my locked fingers in and out of you ever so gently until I discover your needed rhythm.

My tongue darts out and I use my other hand to spread your pussy wide so my tongue and lips have full access to your swollen clit. I begin licking you in earnest, the full body moans escaping your body overpower every other sound. That's all I hear. It's amazing.

I work my fingers in and out of you faster and harder, curling my fingers with more and more force, every so patiently so I don't accidentally slip or hurt you. All the while teasing and sucking on your clit. Your hips are bucking like mad, and I have to use my arm that is spreading your pussy to hold you down and force more weight on you to keep you still. I can sense you getting closer, the inner walls of your pussy are beginning to expand deep inside. You are close now. I curl my fingers even more forcefully, and move them faster and just focus my tongue directly on your clit.

Then I get to hear what every man loves. "Oh fuck, oh baby"

And I am rewarded with feeling your whole body start to shake, your pussy contracting wildly on my fingers as I tongue your clit. I slow down and kiss all around your inner thighs, your belly, nuzzle my face into your belly with your hands on my head, and am a very happy boy. Slowly caressing you until your body calms down.