A Simple Solution Ch. 01

Story Info
Recycled testosteron may be the answer.
1.3k words
4.43
117.4k
62

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlltec
jlltec
595 Followers

"I think your testosterone may be low."

"Well, that could be, I wonder if I can get that over the counter?"

I have not been able to maintain en erection as I use to.

"I think I have a way to solve the problem."

I looked at her a little confused, but willing to try anything at this point.

"OK, how do we do that?

"I have an idea."

With that she went to the cabinet and took out a glass and set it on the kitchen counter.

Next she walked over to me stuck her thumbs in my pajama bottoms and with one moved pulled them all the way down.

"Step out."

I stepped out of my PJ's and stood in the middle of our kitchen naked from the waist down.

"Take off your tee shirt too."

I did, now I was totally naked.

"This is what we are going to do. And we are going to do this at least once a day, every day for at least two weeks to see if it works. Right now, I'm going to make you cum and I'm going to catch your sperm in that glass. Then you are going to get on your knees, tilt your head back and open your mouth. Then I'm going to pour the cum into your mouth and you're going to swallow, returning whatever testosterone you produce back into your system. Seems like a foolproof plan to me," you say with a smile.

I was starting to get hard.

"Oh, I see you like this idea." looking at my rising penis. She grabbed my stiffening cock and continues.

"Now sometimes you'll lick it from me after we make love, that's called eating a creampie. Or if I give you a blowjob, I'll share it with you from my mouth, called snowballing. Or I may just have you lick it from my hands or my body or from your hand or feed it to you from wherever it falls."

I was now hard and embarrassed by my erection. I mean after all, I was, by getting hard, admitting I wanted to eat my own sperm.

"Now this first time is a little extreme I know, but we have to get you use to the taste and the idea, so this first time we'll just do it my way. In the future, I'll make it more fun for you...and for me."

With that she grabbed my cock in one hand and my balls in the other and started pumping.

"Your erection tells me you're probably a cum slut anyway and will enjoy this, but don't forget to tell me when you're about to shoot so I can put the glass in place."

With that a pretty serious hand job started.

It wasn't long before I was pushing against her hand and on the edge of orgasm.

"OK, I'm almost there, you better grab the glass." I couldn't believe I was helping her with this humiliating process.

She stopped squeezing my balls and grabbed the glass from the counter and kept pumping with her other hand. Within a few more seconds I was ready.

"Oh shit," and I shot the first of four or five spurts of cum into the glass. She slowed her pumping but milked all the sperm from the end of my cock, wiping the edge of the glass along the head of my cock to get the last drop.

"Quick, get on your knees and open your mouth before you think about this too much!"

I did as I was told, head back, mouth open, I decided to close my eyes.

Then she did it, she actually poured my cum into my mouth. I couldn't believe she actually did it, I couldn't believe I agreed.

"Open your eyes and stick out your tongue, I want you to get the last drop off the edge of the glass."

Again, I did as I was told and licked the last drop from the edge of the glass, smelling the pungent scent of sperm. As I look up at you, you looking down at me with a knowing realization of your momentary power and of my submission.

"Now swallow it all, quickly, do it now before you chicken out," you order.

One more time, I did as I was told. I swallowed it all, my first mouthful of sperm, but I bet it's not my last judging from the look on your face.

"There, that wasn't so bad was it? Now you know how a woman feels after giving a blowjob." She bent down and kissed me on the lips. I felt a little flush with embarrassment.

"I never thought I'd be kissing my husband with his mouth tasting like sperm." She laughed.

She hugged my head to her stomach as I remained on my knees and she said. "Look at you, on your knees, naked having swallowed a mouthful of cum." She looks down at me. "Do you feel like a slut, because you look like such a slut!" She laughs and holds my face in her hands.

"How does it feel honey, you on your knees, naked, shaved, and submissive?" It was a rhetorical question, she knew I loved it.

She opened her bathrobe and pulled down her pajama bottoms. "While you're there, you should lick me a little don't you think?" She pulled my head toward her crotch. I breathed deeply, nestled my nose in her pubic hair and reached out with my tongue to taste her pussy. My eyes closed and my breathing slowed. A feeling of complete serenity came over me as I lost myself totally in her scent, her taste, the feel of pubic against my face. Her hands were on the back of my head encouraging me toward her, my hands on her hips. I was quickly lost in her, I moaned softly, my mind consumed in my passion for her, my servicing her at this moment. I was in heaven.

After what seemed like way too short a time she softly said, "OK, honey, that's good enough."

She grabbed my hands and pulled me to my feet. I was slightly dazed.

"Now I want you to think about this all day because tonight I want you to lick your cum from me after we make love. I think getting a double dose the first day is a good idea, don't you?" She had a big Chashire Cat smile on her face, as if to say, you wanted to taste your cum, well now you're going to get a belly full.

She reached between my legs and squeezed my balls. We both looking down, she wipes one last drop from the end of my cock with her index finger and holds it in front of my face.

"Here, get this last drop will you?"

I open my mouth and suck her finger clean.

"Don't want to miss any," she laughed.

She grabs my balls and squeezes.

"So you make some more today, so we can do this again tonight, OK?"

With one final hard squeeze she laughed shaking her head, rinsed the glass in the sink, puts it in the dishdrain and continued about her morning getting ready for work.

I grabbed my clothing from the floor and head upstairs to shower and shave and think about what just happened. It was a classic case of "watch out what you wish for." On one hand I knew her little experiment wouldn't work and it was just a game, but on the other hand, my cock was starting to stir already knowing I would be eating a lot of cum from now on. Not because I wanted to eat sperm, but because she was going to "make" me do it. That was the exciting part, being told to eat sperm by my wife, the woman I love. The feeling of submission, embarrassment and surrender was tantalizing.

I knew she was into recycling, but I never thought she would take it this far!

jlltec
jlltec
595 Followers