A Simple Solution Ch. 04

Story Info
Testosterone recycling.
1k words
4.29
85.7k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlltec
jlltec
595 Followers

The evening progressed uneventfully as expected. I was still amazed at what had happen this day and could not believe that I had two orgasms, and was willingly fed my sperm by my wife. The thought of it was disconcerting and stimulating at the same time.

We were standing in our bathroom getting ready for bed, my wife in a long tee shirt and me naked. I knew she was horny, she had told me she was and needed to cum. I was more than willing to help, I love going down on her and would spend every night between her legs if she would let me.

I also had to assume that her manipulation of me, stripping me, making me beg to cum and willingly eating my cum had gotten her juices flowing so to speak.

Looking in the mirror at her nipples poking through her tee shirt and thinking about giving her a back rub and feeling her skin beneath my hands and lips was having an effect on me. I was starting to swell, even after having cum twice today. For some reason my growing erection and nakedness was a little embarrassing to me.

"Well aren't you the randy boy? Look at him."

Though not completely hard, I was getting there without a touch.

I hopped into bed first, and she joined me after stripping off her tee shirt.

"A back rub would be nice."

I straddled her hips and started working on the knots in her neck, shoulders and upper back. My cock nestled nicely on her ass. I was going to take my time, slowly working down her back and loosening the muscles around her spine.

I move to her ass, kneading her cheeks slowly but firmly. After a minute or two I deliberately spread her cheeks so I could see her asshole. I knew she knew what I was doing and hoped she was feeling the thrill and embarrassment of having such a private area being so completely exposed to my view. I held her ass open and brought my lips to the top of her crack and kissed. Still holding her open, I lightly flicked my tongue across her hole, and then waited a moment. I then pressed my tongue more firmly onto her ass and then probed her and licked. I felt myself slowing slipping into that mindset of needing to please her, reveling in her body. It was like a high, a place of submission, a space in my head where I could only think of her body, her taste and my desire to please.

I worked down her legs and I kneaded her feet, slowly, one at a time. I'm not a foot fetish kind of guy, but I could imagine how good this must feel and my cock hardened again knowing I was pleasing her.

Shortly after, she rolled onto her back and pulled her knees up, offering me her pussy. I needed not further encouragement. This is what I live for, her pussy.

I was now totally lost in her. Her taste, her smell, her wetness drove me further into a calm and intense sexual excitement. I needed her wetness on my face and I rubbed my face into her. I was now moaning and enjoying the friction of the bed on my cock.

I got on my knees and move slightly to her side, one of her legs flat on the bed. She reached out and started playing with one of my nipples. I was now completely in subspace, I moaned again and my breathing slowed.

I kept my fingers in her pussy and got on my knees presenting my cock to her mouth. She took me in her mouth, sucking as I finger fucked her. There is no more beautiful sight in the world than my wife with my cock in her mouth. And I mean that. She is a great cock sucker, and she knows it and enjoys it. I allowed myself the pleasure of her mouth for a short time because I owed her an orgasm.

I put my mouth back to her pussy and move my cock away from her mouth. She reached out and caressed my balls and then squeezed them rather hard. I stayed in place but groaned. I started working on her pussy with even more enthusiasm. Her ball squeezing can be hard at times, but again I willed myself to stay in place and worked more enthusiastically with my mouth. It seems to excite her when my enthusiasm increases with her ball squeezing. Kind of a hard squeeze, and a hard lick, directing me with my testicles.

She reached an orgasm shortly after, clamping my head between her legs.

In a few minutes, after she calmed, I was hard but not hard enough to make love. I had already cum twice today and I didn't think three times was in the cards.

She asked, "Can you make yourself cum?"

"I don't know, but I'll try."

"Then lie down and jerk off for me."

I got onto my back and she put her head on my chest, watching me stroke my cock. I had to work hard at it having cum just hours before, but after about five minutes of very serious cock beating, I did cum, but only a few drops.

She put her hand on my hand on my cock, turned to look at me and said, "Good."

She then wiped the few drops from my cock and stomach with her fingers and brought them to my mouth.

I opened and sucked the last bit of cum for the day from her fingers. I didn't think anything of it. I was tired.

"You have eaten more cum just today than I have in years. How did you like it?"

"It was absolutely great, thank you." Yea, I thanked her, how odd but totally honest.

"Good, there will be more tomorrow." She put her hand on my hard working balls and patted.

"Fill those balls up again OK Honey?"

"I'm working on it as we speak."

And with that we held each other and fell to sleep.

jlltec
jlltec
595 Followers