A Simple Test

Story Info
A script to test a woman's ability to be hypnotized.
621 words
3.28
28.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome. Thank you for joining me today. As the description says, this is a script for women who would like to see if they can be hypnotized easily. This script is based on a relaxing day at a water park.

The language used in this script is designed for women. Please refrain from falling into trance if you are male. Thank you.

*

I'd like you to take a nice, slow deep breath. Now hold it...just a moment...and let it out. Good. One more time please.

In...

And out...

Now I'd like you to imagine yourself on a lazy river. You know the place I mean. It's at the water park, where people just float in an innertube and relax for awhile.

Just lie back and relax. Imagine how nice and refreshing the water is.

Not too hot...not too cold...

Maybe you're wearing a bikini, or perhaps it's a one piece. Whatever you're wearing here doesn't matter. Today, the river is yours alone.

You can hear the splashing of other customers as they play. Maybe there's even the gentle hum of machinery and water jets.

You take another deep breath. The smell of the breeze and the familiar pool water is a nice combination today.

It's good to relax, you might think to yourself.

Your hands are already moving on their own, turning a bit in the current of the river.

Perhaps your mind is starting to drift from being so relaxed in the lazy river.

Drifting away as you float...relaxing more with every breath.

You start to wonder how many more times around the river it will take to let your mind drift away entirely. It would be so easy.

Maybe five more times around...that sounds like a good number. It's getting hard to disagree.

Another loop around...

Four more to go...it's just so easy to keep going...to keep relaxing.

Three more to go...your eyes might be heavy, but for some reason they float open whenever they close.

Two more to go...everything is feeling so warm and fuzzy now...maybe even a little tingly.

One more to go...it's so hard to think now...let these words help you think...it's so much easier to let go and let these words think for you.

Your mind has drifted away on the lazy river now...and it feels wonderful. So relaxed and free of thought...

It's easy to let these words think for you, for a little while.

You might find this state to be rather strange at first. But you will come to love it, I assure you.

Soon I will be waking you from this state. When you awaken, I would like you to do something for me.

If you have been hypnotized and wish for more, send me a message or leave a comment titled "Let's go deeper" with your email address in it. Tell me how this script made you feel.

If you aren't sure it worked but want to explore more, send me a message or leave a comment titled "The next step" with your email address in it.

If you were not hypnotized and wanted to be, send me a message or leave me a comment titled "I want it" with your email address in it.

If you finished this without being hypnotized and did not want to be, please leave feedback so I may improve my skills for the future.

Now, I would like you to begin counting upwards with me. With each number, your mind will drift back to you slowly.

Here we go, from one to five...

One...

Two...energy returning...

Three...thoughts returning...

Four...awareness returning...

Five...fully awake and refreshed. Be sure to follow the instructions I gave you now. I look forward to hearing from you all.