A Simple Trust

Story Info
A story of trust, desire and love.
3.2k words
4.48
15.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was dimly lit; a few candles cast a soft glow of flickering light over the walls making everything appear almost dreamy. It was only when my eyes adjusted did I truly see her laying there upon the bed. A figure curled upon her side. Those soft flickering lights giving glimpses of the pale naked flesh that lay exposed on the rather opulent four poster bed.

The comforter was several tones of reds and gold's mixed with various textures and sheens helping to give that illusion to luxury making it appear inviting. Pillows were fluffed and spread out along the top of the bed making it look as though it were a picture in a magazine if it were not for that naked body that lay there sleeping. As I looked around the room it was evident that some great planning had gone into the night and yet here I was walking in at a little past midnight. A bottle of wine which at one time had been sitting in a bucket of ice sat on the long wooden dresser, a platter with various fruits and cheese sat beside it. Two polished wine glasses topped off the small space on that dresser, again the whole thing looked as though it should have come from House and Home had it not been for the water droplets that circled the bucket that had once been filled with ice.

I removed my tie and walked towards the bed. I could see that long hair fanned out perfectly on the pillows and it took my breath away. The candles continued to flicker as I walked past which created light and shadows along her perfect body. I wanted to reach out and run my hand long her thigh but I didn't, not yet. I undid the trousers and let them slide down stepping out quietly, then made quick work of that jacket and button shirt, leaving everything in a pile. Usually things would be hung up, the items required for the next day's work removed and laid out ready for my early morning, but tonight all of that could wait, my eyes were on her and only her. I wanted to reach out and touch her, take her right then but I knew it would not make up for my lateness, for my not calling. Oh no. This would have to be special. She needed to know she was my reason for everything, my lover.

Taking the tie I walked closer to the bed. As I approached I let the end trail over her flesh and smiled as she stirred lightly but didn't wake. The end of the tie continued along her body till I reached out and wrapped one end around her wrist. The action woke her with a start and I smiled and leaned into her, pinning her lightly as slowly and firmly her wrists were bound above her head.

She didn't say a word only watching with those pale blue eyes. My breath caught in my chest as I looked down and into her eyes and caught the rise and fall of her full breasts. The candle light playing with the shadows making her breasts appear swollen, so swollen I wanted to run my tongue down over the swell of her right breast. Instead, I lifted my right hand and starting at her shoulder I let one finger trail downward along that soft flesh. My index finger rolled along, teasing over that swollen mound till it disappeared into the warmth of that deep valley. A smile curled upon my lips as she reacted to my touch. Her breasts heaved even higher and I could hear that slight quickening of her breath let alone feel her heart beating faster.

"Sorry I was late my love, work kept me."

Leaning down my left hand moved along her right shoulder and up her swan like neck until I could cup her cheek. My thumb grazed her lower lip just before I captured her lips with my own. Crushing her body against mine in a deep and passionate embrace I could feel her hard nipples against my chest and it took all my willpower to not claim her right then and there. No. I knew this had to be savored, and I wanted to take my time with her, make her beg and writhe beneath my touch until I knew that what I had to offer would be the only thing to satisfy her needs.

As I reluctantly pulled away from her lips she looked up and smiled. Those eyes drawing me in as they did each and every time I looked at her. She looked so vulnerable, like someone you wanted to keep safe, take care of and be there for; for the rest of your life. Yet she was not so vulnerable and she knew exactly what it took for me to want her, just as I did right now. My hand remained on her cheek, cupping the warm flesh as my left moved down along her flat stomach till I could feel her tremble lightly. Looking into her eyes I couldn't help but smile again. Did she have any idea what she did to me? She probably did and I know that she would enjoy every moment of knowing. If I didn't know any better I'd say she loved to tempt me and tease me, that was all part of the game, part of the draw and part of what made love making so wonderful.

"It's alright darling; I know that you would have called if you could have. There will be other times for nights like this one."

Her smile was so soft, tender, warm that it made her look like a child, one who was about to receive a most wonderful gift and even though she knew what was coming she also knew she'd enjoy each anticipated moment.

I didn't answer her, instead my left hand moved back up over that flawless skin toward her breast. The thumb of my left hand caressed that rounded globe of flesh on her lower right breast before I let it trail higher over the fullness over her breast until my thumb could circle her nipple. I felt her body react as she arched towards my touch. That luscious body was already ripe, I knew this from the moment I had stepped into the room and had seen her naked body glowing in the candle light. Now, for her teasing me with that naked flesh she would have to please me and in turn I know she will want to please me. With a quick movement my index finger soon joined my thumb as they worked together to pinch that already erect nipple. Her voice sounded so soft as a whimper filled the night air. She arched towards my hand even more as I knew she was trying to improve some of that tension I know she felt as I pinched harder then tugged her nipple as if I wanted to pull it free of that perfect breast.

Her body reacted the way I knew it would. Her back bowed upwards pressing her breasts into my fingers; a moan of pleasure escaped her lips as I watched her bite down on that perfect full lower lip. She was already squirming against me, as if she was trying to free herself yet part of her didn't want to. It was this reaction that I truly loved to watch and the one that excited me the most.

With a quick tug on that nipple I let it slip from between my finger and thumb and watched it snap back into place smiling as I heard that soft whimper while I watched her writhe on the bed. Those pale blues looked up at me and I smiled as I saw that desire within and knew that the love and need we both felt for each other was still there as it had been on that first night together.

Her arms were still above her head, wrists bound, just as I had left them, I knew she would not move them not until I told her to move or moved her myself. In this she was flawless, as if she knew exactly what would please me and keep me pleased without me even having to say a word. As I stood beside the bed I pressed the index finger of my left hand against the top of her right thigh. Slowly that finger drew up along her thigh, over the soft curving flesh of her hip and down that small curve of her taunt stomach then back up to the underside of those perfect breasts. My finger teased around that flawless circle of flesh and I felt her breathing quicken some then hold as my finger moved up between the deep valley between those two mounds before making its way up her neck to her arm and along till I reached her bound wrists. My hand wrapped around one wrist as I tugged her upwards. She moved almost like a doll you would position yet this doll having a will of its own. There was a complete trust in her eyes as she watched me. The look in her eyes right at this very moment made my heart fill with love and the rest of my body ache with need. Need for her body. That want and desire that filled me was about to spill over.

"Oh John."

Those two simple words made me hold my breath for a moment as I could feel my body react. She always had and always would be able to affect me with a few simple words. It still amazed me how her just saying my name would make me want to take her and make her mine all over again.

Looking down into her eyes I ran my hand along her curves, making sure to take a moment to explore each and every one. A tender gasp, a soft whimper, a teasing moan and those moments when she held her breath let me know she was almost ready. My own body was aching for her in a way that almost made me want to continue this gentle torment. My hand stopped just above those soft folds. As I looked down I could see that she was ready and wanted me to take her now, but because of her need I would wait and make her beg for me to take her. Oh how I loved that sound, the sound of need in her voice, the want and desire coming through as she pleaded and begged to be taken. It was all I could do at times not to claim her right then and there at those first soft pleading words, but my need to continue to hear her over and over made me a patient man. Though being a man I could only take so much until I would finally take her.

As my hand slide down between those damp, no wet, folds and she whimpered softly I leaned down and captured her hard and tender nipple between my lips. That hard bud was suckled in as I took a full mouthful of breast at the same moment my fingers parted her nether lips and entered that warm wet place. I felt her back arch as her hips were forced upwards making her body rock against my fingers. Her need was strong already which was always a surprise and it made me want to claim her but I couldn't.

I was reminded of the very first time I heard her soft pleading words and how they made me want to take her so hard right then and there. I often wonder if she knows the effect she has on me. That first time, those words rang through my memories, through my mind; John, please, please can I cum for you. As I came back to the reality that was the here and now a soft little growl escaped my lips as I continued to torment that full breast and tender nipple with my teeth. Tugging and biting down hard. I smiled as I felt her back arch upwards sending that mound of flesh deeper into my mouth. A low moan escaped my lips and I felt her shudder as my fingers that were buried deep within her began to move. Those soft whimpers and moans that she let out driving me to move faster and faster as I could feel her become lost in the moment. God how I wanted her but no, I couldn't. I wanted, NO needed to hear her beg.

With each and every movement I knew she was getting closer to the moment. I could feel the change in her breathing as I continued to torment that already tortured bud. I could feel her growing excitement as my fingers moved within her warm confines. Her back arched more every time I bit down or suckled at the warm flesh, her thighs parted wider each time I thrust my fingers in deeper. Her soft panting began to fill the quiet of the night and I found it made me want to continue her torment. And then it began and I smiled.

"John please, please can I cum." Her voice a soft pleading whisper as I felt her body continue to arch upwards into my fingers, her breasts thrust up and into my mouth as if she wanted to silence me so I could not deny her.

I released her nipple and lifted my head so I could watch her face, see her expressions.

"No."

One simple word that made her body shudder softly against my touch. The moment I felt her I leaned down and kissed her deeply, letting all my desire ride out in that kiss. Did she know how much I wanted her? God I hoped not.

Her body cried out for more as my fingers continued their torment, my lips broke free from hers and moved along her jaw and down along the silken flesh of her neck. The most sensitive of her spots and it made me smile to know that I would again be hearing those soft pleading words as I continued to trail the kisses along until I took a mouthful of flesh into my mouth and simply nipped at it. Her body arched fully as she pressed her entire warmth into my hand sending my fingers deeper into her body. Her nipples so hard grazed against my chest as she arched her back. "Please, oh god, please John please."

So soft if I hadn't known those words were coming they would have been missed. I continued without answering, making her squirm against my fingers. Her body twisting as she tried to pull away, but I held her with my body as she whimpered the sweetest sounds I had ever heard.

"Mmmm, John please, please, please, please." Her words faded and I couldn't make out the rest as she shuddered again. I felt myself smiling as I watched her moving against me, fighting each movement as if she was trying to forget what was going on, almost as if she was trying to detach herself but couldn't.

"Please what Lynn?"

"Please John, please let me cum, let me please, mmm God please."

Her soft voice, that sensual whisper of a sound drove me crazy. Did she know how hard it was to listen to her and not just take her, not just fuck her so very hard right then and there? But no, I wouldn't. The pleasure in making her body writher and cry out for more was more exciting and when the time was perfect I would take her.

"No Lynn." My voice matter of fact, almost mono tone as I watched her knowing full well she'd whimper and cry out but God help me I loved to hear her like this.

I moved my body over top of her, pushing her thighs father apart as I pulled my fingers from her only to smile as she whimpered and pressed her hips up towards me like she wanted something inside her. As she arched her body upwards those warm wet lips found the head of my already hard manhood. I watched as her eyes opened and she purred pressing up higher as if she was tempting me to enter her.

With one swift and hard movement I entered her. Pressing into her body with my own till I was fully inside where I didn't move. I felt her squirming, trying to press up into me and pull away. Her body pleading for me to fuck her but I wouldn't. Not yet.

The fingers of my left hand moved up the curve of her waist, dancing lightly along her skin until they curved under her breast. Leaning down I again suckled her nipple into my mouth and heard her cry out.

"Please. Please. Please John please."

"No pet." I smiled with that nipple still clenched between my teeth and tugged hard as I bit down at the same time. Her body reacted and I felt her shudder then heard that whimper as I knew she was trying hard not to let her body betray her. It was then that I began to move my hips. Slowly at first, but as her soft little whimpers, soft moans and pleading words begging me to let her cum continued I began to move faster. Each and every moment drew us closer together. I knew that I wouldn't be much longer. My hands moved along her body and up to those hands that were fastened with my tie. It didn't take long to release her when I heard those soft whimpers once again.

"Please John. Please, God please."

My body was moving in perfect time to her own as I drove into her with such force and need I felt her entire body moving upwards. I felt her need as it began to override my own. And I knew I could not keep holding her back any longer.

"Cum for me pet, Lynn cum for me."

As soon as I said it I felt her body shudder hard, her back arched up and pressed into mine. Her hard perfect nipples crushed into my chest and I felt her nails slide down the length of my back and dig into the skin as she let out that cry of release. Her own cry sent me over the edge as I pressed into her hard one last time and felt her body pull out my own release. Together that desire was quenched, for now anyway, as I find with her, when I see her or hear her voice the desire grows each day.

Her own soft purring sounds and little whimpers continued as she let her fingers trail along the flesh of my back. She relaxed under me. Mine. She was all mine. Both hands moved to cup her cheeks. Looking into her eyes I smiled as I kissed her. I sometimes wondered who was in control. Surely she had to know just how she affected me, and if she didn't then it would be something I would share in time. But for now these loving, passionate tormented moments would continue just as they were.