A Simple Twist of Fate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,780 Followers

"I'd love that -- really, but..." His voice died and his eyes left hers again.

But what?" she asked.

Glen's lips grew tight. "Steph, we can't relive the past," he said.

"No, and I don't want to; that's over. But who knows... the future is still unwritten," she told him.

"Yeah, you're right," he agreed. "I'm just so scared of screwing up again. We could have a great friendship, you know?"

"True, but you know that both of us would still want more than just that," she countered. "We can't be just friends. There's too much of a spark there."

Glen smiled. "Yeah... more like a flame, I'd say," he said wistfully.

"So, how does tomorrow night around seven sound?" she asked.

"Like something I've dreamed of for years," he said.

"Me too," she said.

Stephanie slung her purse over her shoulder and stood up. She reached out for Glen as he got to his feet and hugged him. A shiver rippled through her as his arms went around her. She kissed his cheek and nuzzled into his neck.

"I'll see you tomorrow night at seven," she breathed into his ear.

"I can't wait," he said and kissed her pink cheek.

###

The next evening Glen had just finished washing his supper dishes and was wiping the kitchen table when he heard the knock at the door. His heart leapt and he turned around and saw Stephanie standing there. He hurried to the door to let her in.

"Hey," she said as she stepped inside.

Glen's eyes moved down her body. She was wearing a long purple skirt with ruffles at the hem and a light pink blouse. "Hey, it's great to see you again," he said.

Stephanie walked over to the kitchen table and sat her purse on it, then turned to smile at him. "Tidying-up before I got here, I see," she teased.

"Yeah, something like that," he said.

"How tidy is the living room?" she asked.

"Ah, not bad," he said, a little confused by her question.

"Show me." Stephanie took his hand in hers and guided him into the living room. When they were in front of the couch she pulled him to her and pressed her lips to his. Her hand glided up his back as their tongues danced. She could feel his hard shaft pressing against her stomach, but that wasn't where she wanted it to be.

"Mmmm... I'd forgotten what a great kisser you are," he said as he looked into her eyes, licking his lips.

"You too," she purred, running her hand along his side and stealing a glance at the bulge in his jeans.

Stephanie turned towards his stereo, then back to him. "Mind if I put something on?" she asked.

"Go ahead," he said, "As long as..."

"I know -- notClosing Time," she interjected with a grin.

"OrBlue Valentine," he added.

Stephanie could feel the pulsing of her clit as her eyes roamed the rows of compact discs. But her heart was also racing and felt lighter than it had in years. "How aboutSlow Train Coming then?" she asked, turning back to him.

"That sounds great," Glen replied.

After Stephanie had started the CD she took Glen by the hand and pulled him down on the couch beside her. She held him to her and settled into his strong arms. She closed her eyes and gave a soft moan as his hand stroked her back. Already she was quite wet, but she knew that soon she would be dripping and craving him, like years ago.

Glen slid his fingers along Stephanie's delicate jawline and cupped her chin in his hand. He tilted her head up as his lips met hers, sucking and tugging at them. He could feel her firm breasts pressed to his chest as they kissed and her hand sliding down to his right hip. When he curled his fingers around her left breast and squeezed it she moaned and writhed slightly.

"Mmmm... play with my tits, Glen," she moaned. "They missed you... your hands... your mouth."

Glen's fingers trembled as he began unbuttoning Stephanie's blouse. Once he had it open to her navel he tugged it apart so he could cup her heavy mounds through her bra. Her thick nipples poked out at the white lace and he rubbed her left one as he kneaded her other breast.

"God, you're beautiful, Steph," he said as he caressed her.

"Me, or my tits?" she joked.

"You -- all of you," he said as he looked into her eyes. "I love your tits, but don't ever think that's all I love about you; there's so much."

"Thanks. I feel the same. You're so easy to love, Glen," Stephanie said as her hand glided up his thigh. She cupped his package, giving his shaft a slow rub through his jeans.

"Careful, it's loaded," he joked.

Stephanie moaned and rubbed his shaft harder. "How about you unload it on me... all over my tits and my face," she purred.

Glen tugged at her bra and uncovered her left nipple. He wrapped his lips around her coppery nub and began sucking and pulling at it with his lips. When she arched her back he began squeezing her right breast harder and pinching her thick nipple between his fingers. His cock was throbbing as she rubbed it through his jeans. It was so hard now that it was becoming uncomfortable. He wanted to take it out, but he wanted it to be in her even more.

"You know what I find ironic?" she said as she looked down at him teasing her nipple.

"What?" he asked in a ragged voice.

"Even though we were apart, you still made me cum -- with your stories," she admitted.

Glen laughed. "I'd rather do it the old-fashioned way though," he said as he looked up at her.

"Or maybe we could invent a few new ways," she said. "Your stories have given me ideas... really naughty ones."

"Mmmm... I like the sound of that," he told her.

"How about we move this party upstairs?" she suggested as she leaned away slightly.

Glen's smile drained from his face and his eyes shifted as he sat up. "I, ah, don't have any condoms, Steph," he mumbled.

"So?" she said dismissively. "We've done it plenty of times before without condoms; it'll be okay, Glen."

When Glen didn't reply, Stephanie bristled. Her mouth tightened as she studied the compunctious expression on his face. "I know you don't want to hear about this, but we might as well face it now," she began. "Since you, I've only been with one guy, and I always played safe. I don't want to get AIDS any more than you do. I'm not stupid, Glen." She paused for a few moments, then added "That's what you were worried about, isn't it?"

"Well, it did cross my mind," he said, feeling like a cad.

"Well, you can put it out of your mind. I'm not dying to have sex," she assured him.

"I'm sorry, Steph. It's just that..."

"You don't have to explain," she said, masking her hurt. "I understand; I can't blame you. It's been four years, and you don't know what I've been doing."

"Just so you know, there hasn't been anyone for me since you," he said.

"No one?" she blurted out as her eyes widened.

"I went on a couple of dates, but my heart just wasn't in it," he told her. "I kept comparing them to you and they couldn't measure-up. They just made me miss you even more."

Stephanie smiled and laid back against him. She held him tight as she wiggled closer, looking down at the outline of his hard cock through the denim.

"Come on," Glen said. He leaned back a ways and looked into her sultry eyes, then to her round cleavage as he stood up.

"Where?" she asked.

"Upstairs. I want to show you something."

Stephanie giggled as she stood up and reached for his hand. Together, they ascended the stairs and entered his bedroom. After she took a few steps beyond the threshold Stephanie stopped. A peculiar expression came over her face as she stared at the bed.

"What is it?" he asked with concern as his hand ran up her back to her right shoulder.

Stephanie turned to him, smiling again. "I was just thinking of all the times you made me cum on that bed," she told him.

Glen began unbuttoning her blouse the rest of the way and pulled it from inside her skirt. "How about we add a few more times to the tally," he said. He tugged her to him by her blouse and kissed her wet lips.

"Mmmm... please," she purred. "My fingers have been no substitute for your cock."

Glen kicked his shoes off and started unbuttoning his shirt. He watched Stephanie as she began undressing beside the bed. Her pendulous breasts swayed and her dusky nipples pointed towards him. Once he tossed his boxers aside and was naked he placed his hands on the curve of her smooth hips and eased her against his body. His hard shaft rubbed over her wet petals and she rocked her hips as they kissed.

Breaking their kiss, Stephanie tugged at his hand as she backed up towards the bed. She laid down on it, running her hands up his back as he settled between her open thighs. She wrapped her legs around his and drug her nails up his spine, making him let out a deep moan.

Glen looked down at her and smiled. He kissed her as he lowered himself on her, stroking her left thigh. He let out another moan as the head of his shaft slipped between her wet lips.

"Welcome home, Glen," Stephanie said as she felt him push into her. She lifted her ass from the bed and gave his shaft a squeeze deep within her walls.

"God, you feel wonderful," he groaned as he began pumping. "You're so beautiful, Steph." He bent down and pinched her right nipple between his lips and began sucking hard as he worked his cock in and out of her faster. He felt her grip him deep within her tight pussy and began thrusting harder as his heavy balls slapped against her. Her breasts had begun to move with their rhythm and he gripped her left one hard as he met her with each hard stab his shaft made into her.

"Oh god, Glen... fuck me hard," she cried out. "I used to think of us doing this when I played with myself... now I want it for real."

Stephanie's legs were wrapped tightly around him and Glen raised up on his knees. He grabbed her hips tight, his fingertips pressing into her, and continued to piston his cock in and out. He watched her heavy round breasts jiggle and listened to her moans grow louder. His right hand moved down her stomach and he pressed his thumb to her clit. She cried out as he began rubbing her button and pressed down harder on it.

"Oh shit, Glen... I'm going to..."

Stephanie never finished her sentence before her first orgasm rushed through her. She arched her back and twisted on the bed as she cried out in ecstasy. Glen held her tighter, still pumping his thick shaft and rubbing her pink pearl with his thumb. He looked down, watching his shiny cock move in and out of her, then observed the look of pleasure on her face. Her eyes were closed and she was smiling as he took her, just as they had both longed for over the past four years.

"I'm so close, Steph," he moaned a while later.

"Cum on me, Glen" she begged. "Shoot it all over my tits... my face... I want it everywhere."

Glen slipped from inside her and moved up her body. He groped at her right breast, tugging and pinching her swollen nipple while he stroked his meat. Stephanie watched, running her hands over his thighs. He came with a throaty moan as the first stream of his thick cum erupted from his slit. It splashed over her left breast, running across the firm nipple.

"Oh god, Glen... cum all over me," she moaned.

Seconds later Stephanie felt more of his cum shoot over her skin. It landed over her lips and cheek, then began to run down her face. She licked her lips and brushed her fingers over her cheek, smearing his jism over her soft, hot skin. A third, final burst landed on her upper lip. She felt it run into her mouth and she swallowed it eagerly, craving more.

Panting hard and still holding his cock in his hand, Glen lowered himself on her. He squeezed the base of his shaft and moved his tight fingers down towards the head. One last big drop of his thick cum ran from the gaping slit and he wiped it off on her tongue as she stuck it out to receive it. Stephanie moaned and sucked at the head of his cock, hoping to get every bit of his seed that she could.

Glen rolled over on his left side, facing Stephanie. He smiled at her as his hand glided down her side to her hip. Her skin felt hot and silky smooth. He pulled her closer and kissed her wet lips, tasting himself on them. "I'd almost forgotten what an amazing lover you are," he said.

"Thanks, so are you. None of my fantasies about you even begin to compare to this," Stephanie said, her voice still thick with arousal. "How about I remind you every day from now on how great we are together, just in case you forget."

Stephanie giggled as she looked into his eyes. Then when she saw his expression change she understood how he felt at that moment. "What are you scared of, Glen?" she asked.

Glen let out a heavy sigh as his eyes darted about. "I'm scared of it not working out -- like last time -- scared of getting hurt again. But maybe more than anything, I'm scared of hurting you all over again, Steph," he told her. "I know what you went through four years ago, and I'd hate myself if it happened again."

Stephanie looked into his eyes and moved closer. She rested her arm over him and met his gaze. "Glen, I'm a big girl now, remember?" she said. "I know what I want and I can take care of myself."

"I know, but..."

"No buts," she interjected. "If you don't want me anymore, then please tell me, but don't act like a martyr and say you're rejecting me for my own good."

Glen sighed. "Okay," he relented. "I do still want you, Steph. I never stopped wanting you. You must have known that as soon as you knew I'd written that story."

Stephanie nodded. "Yes, but they're just fantasy, right?" she countered with a sly grin.

"Sometimes fantasy can become reality," he said. "And there was already a good amount of reality in that story anyway."

Stephanie thought for a while, then began speaking. "Look. Glen, I'm not asking you to promise me forever like before. I don't believe in forever anymore because now I know that nothing lasts forever. Life never turns out as you planned it. There's no script," she said. "All I ask is that you promise that you'll be with me tomorrow. And if tomorrow comes, I'll ask you the same thing again. And the next day... and the next... Can you do that?"

Glen smiled lovingly at Stephanie and kissed her lips again tenderly. "Yes, absolutely," he said. "I'll be with you tomorrow, Steph."

"Thank-you. That's all I want," she said as she rested her head on his chest.

Feelings of peace and unspoken love filled Glen and Stephanie as they lay in each other's arms. Neither of them feared the future or dwelled on the past anymore. They knew they had tomorrow together, and that was much more than they'd had in years. Each of them felt confident that the rest would happen naturally.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,780 Followers
12