A Simple Twist of Fate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bucked her hips and pulled her hair with her free hand. Stacey could feel the presence of the Stranger outside of her vehicle. It turned her on even more to know he was watching her wantonly and aggressively masturbating. Stacey's fingers were soaking wet from her own secretions. She screamed loudly, she harshly hit her palm again and again against the driver's side window. She was nearly hyperventilating. Stacey's eyes started to roll back into her head, she was shaking, twitching and quickly losing all control. Then it struck her, she let out what is probably the loudest sound she had ever made and a wave of pleasure permeated her body. Wave after wave of pleasure hit Stacey's body, the bliss seemed last for minutes.

When it was done Stacey was limp in her car seat, unaware of the outside world. The stranger was right outside of her car door, he must have witnessed everything. He almost looked sad, he had his hands in his pocket. Stacey didn't know what he was doing, she ignored him completely. With reluctance in his step, the Stranger walked away and Stacey saw him calmly get into his truck. Stacey looked in the mirror and adjusted her hair. She put her dark glasses back on and let out a deep breath. Out of her rearview mirror, Stacey saw the stranger drive off towards California. She primped her hair and took a deep breath, she left the gas station and continued on her drive towards Utah.

12