A Simple Wish

Story Info
After marrying young, a woman gets a temporary reprieve.
2.4k words
20.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rob99202
rob99202
14 Followers

The box lay in Shay's hands with a checked leather surface and a tarnished latch. The box was ancient, but what it held inside was even older and priceless; offering to her something that she could get in no other way, a brief respite from her current life.

Shay's hands shook as she her fingers slipped beneath the latch and released the clasp from the box. She felt slight trepidation -- her long quest was ending -- but she had to make the right use to quell her hunger for good.

Shay slowly raised the lid, gazing down upon the satin liner. Upon the satin lay a nondescript length of rod. She took it into her right hand and lay down the box. A strange feeling overcame her, then she closed her eyes and said, "with this wand I thee request, that time halt and others rest until seventy-hours do past, then no memory of such shall I bequest."

The ticking of the clock on the wall halted. She felt a load lift from her shoulders and knew that there was no time to waste. She knelt down and lay the box on the floor. Her hand reached in, she ran a finger along its length. The finish was smooth and the surface was warm to the touch. Perhaps this was because of the magic contained within.

The horses' hooves clattered over the cobblestones. The carriage shook, rattled, and rolled up the drive to the great plantation house, until it jolted to a halt. Two men in long coats and long hair gathered in a pony tail helped her from her ride. She floated up the steps to the main entrance. She was announced and all eyes turned to gaze as the lovely woman make her as she entered the room.

Shay moved gracefully into the room; catching the eye of every man in the room, their heads following her as she floated across the room. Shay could scarcely breathe. She felts restricted in layers of under garments, they rustle as she walks.

Her gaze is upon a man at the head of the room; the master of the estate who had sent her a special invitation. She strode toward him with a single purpose. Her stride moved with grace, yet her stomach was filled with butterflies. Outwardly, she was stoic, inwardly, she felt like a school girl before the handsome, poetic teacher of her youth.

Shay approached him, noting his height, the features of his face. God he is handsome, tall and distinguished looking in his grey and black hair. She put on her most alluring smile.

The women in the room watched him, then her as she passed by. Most wished that they had such courage, the fortitude to approach this man, or even a moment of the attention he was giving her.

She moved before him such that she captured his attention away from all the others that sought his charms, his interest, and his love. She intrigued him above all others. She carried herself with poise and distinction that came from natural charms, not what was taught in finishing school.

The hue of her red hair shown in the ballroom light and her eyes spoke of deep desire, passion, and mystery. No one knew from where she really came, and she possessed something that the other women could only dream of having and she was about to get what all the other women in the room wanted.

He reached out with his right hand, and she laid it palm up. He took her hand under his arm and led her to the dance floor as the orchestra began to play a waltz. Inside she was trembling; outwardly no one could tell that she was nervous at all.

Shay’s body and feet followed his lead. She moved with him with such grace, that they looked as though they were one. The chatted and smile, he falling as much under her spell as she had fallen under his. They knew of not others in the giant ballroom. No matter how the other ladies tried, they could not attract his attention.

They stepped onto the veranda, into the warm evening air. Beyond them, they could see the rolling hills lit in the moonlight. Above them the stars twinkled, some falling to meet their fate with the earth. In the distance, a few lights could be seen. Peasants no doubt, that had been kept awake by their dreams of someday attending a ball, just as she had done.

She looked up at him, his face pale in the moonlight and her eyes sparkling in the twilight. He was tall and so handsome. She could feel strength in his arms and chest, yet his touch was gentle.

He gathered her into his arms, against his broad chest. He leaned towards her, touching her lips with his. She parted her mouth and gave herself to his kiss. It was warm and soft, full yet carrying an under current of passion. His kissed warmed her, even though the air was cold.

He led her to a set of French doors and into his master suite. A fire burned in the corner of the room, casting a warm flickering light, with which she saw a richly furnished room, the centerpiece being a large four poster bed. She imagined herself holding onto one of those posts as he took her from behind. She suddenly felt a little flush with the thought.

Shay steadied her self against the wall. Noticing this, he helped her to a chair next to the fireplace. The warmth felt good. She looked up and noticed that there were two handmaidens, ladies in waiting, were in the room. She was slightly taken back by the sight of servants. She was not accustomed to such things.

He knelt before Shay, concern furrowing his face, a glass of wine in his hand for her. She took a sip of the sweet nectar. She looked at him and smiled. "I am fine," she said. "It has been quite an evening so far."

He helped her to her feet. She realized that he had forsaken all of his guests, save for her. She was thrilled with the prospect that she now had him to herself. She had come here to have him, to experience the skill of a legendary lover, one that she had read about – as history – many years before. One who could equal her first experienced lover, yet now she brought much experience of her own.

He excused himself momentarily and the hand maidens approached her and helped her from her clothing. The removed her dress and her corset. She was left in her pantaloons and undershirt. She felt the chill of the room, but the hand maidens helped her to bed and warmth under the thick blankets heated from the coals in a heating pan.

Shay lay there in the dim light, anticipating the feel of his body next to hers, his strength, her passion. The light from the flames danced across the ceiling. She heard him come into the room, but she could not see him until he stood next to the bed.

He slid under the covers; she could feel his muscular body through her under clothes. He turned to her and pulled her to him. She could smell his skin. He smelled clean, yet his scent was unique and one that she knew she would never forget. He grabbed her ass and pulled her hips against his. She felt the hardness of his manhood pressing against her stomach. She slid her leg over his hip, positioning his dick between her legs. She felt excitement building in her lower abdomen, traveling down to her throbbing vulva. The wetness was building, in anticipation of his hard dick sliding between the lips of her nether region.

She could tell his excitement was building. He grew even harder and his hands roamed beneath her under clothes, his kisses grew deeper and wetter. His fingers were nimble and stimulated her with each touch. His lips and tongue on her neck, raised goose bumps on her legs.

His fingers found the buttons on the back of her under shirt and deftly release them one by one. Then he slid it slowly off of her body, kissing beneath the garment as he pulled it off.

He cupped her breasts in his hands, rolling her nipples between his thumbs and fore-fingers. Her nipples grew stiffer, and she rubbed her hips against his body.

His hands took the waist band of her pantaloons and slid them off of her body, baring her pubis mound. Shay kicked the pants away and pressed her red triangle was against his skin, while his hands pulled her even closer.

Shay felt the strength in him hands and arms, yet his kisses were soft and his touch gentle. She looked into his eyes, they were green like hers and like hers, passion burned deeply behind them.

Shay reached between his legs, taking hold of his dick. It was already fully erect and larger than any she had touched before. A small bit of moisture had formed on the end of it. She rubbed the droplet over the head of his dick, then put her finger to her lips and tasted the sweetness of his pre-cum.

His lips pressed against the skin of her neck and she felt goose bumps rise on her legs. His tongue moved down her neck, onto her shoulder, then across her collar bone. She felt a cool trail that it left behind as it passed over her skin.

She felt a charge, like a small electrical current, pass from her breast to her clitoris at the touch of his tongue to her nipple. Moisture formed immediately between her lips and she let out a soft moan, letting him know of her approval. She anticipated the feel of his tongue on her pussy, but for the moment she lay back and let flame build within.

He pressed her breasts together, and circled both nipples with his tongue. A knot built just below her navel and exploded in a white flash traveling through her whole body. The aftermath left her body quivering, damp, and hot. She craved to have him inside her.

She spread her legs for him, but he slid around behind her. Taking her at the hip, he pulled her back to him, her ass against him, his penis penetrating between her legs. His penis felt enormous as it slid through the velvet folds between her legs. His lips touched the back of her shoulder, tracing a line to the back of her neck. His fingers held her breasts. She tingled where he touched her.

The servants in the room had escaped Shay’s mind. The pleasure that she was receiving blocked out all else, until she felt another sensation. A tongue on her shin, left a cool trace as it slid over her. It was not his tongue, rather the tongue of another and it was moving up her inner thigh.

Shay had been fingered by her lover whilst they made love; and she had had fingers inside her while he had gone down on her. This always heightened the sensations, but she had never experienced the feeling of a warm, moist tongue circling her clitoris while having a large dick inside here. Generally, this would be a physically impossible feat, but one of the handmaidens had moved beneath the covers and her tongue was now between her legs.

Any reservations that she had about a woman touching her faded. Her body quivered as his big cock slid ever deeper inside her pussy and the maiden’s tongue slide between her lips, circling her clit, then dove up under the hood. Her body shook, and the white flash returned with electrifying intensity.

Her orgasm lasted longer than any she had previously experienced, leaving her feeling drained, yet not satiated; her lust has had too many years to build, or was it boredom that has grown over the years. At any rate, he certainly wasn’t finished, as he moved above her and split her legs wide. Even though he had been in her, she felt her pussy stretch as he slid inside her.

His cock touched her in places that had been left untouched for years. Her body moved with his, grinding against him with each downward stroke, moving at his pace, until he too full control and lifted her legs in the air, beneath his shoulders. She was completed exposed to his skin. She felt her clitoris tingle as it slid through his hair, while his dick dove simultaneously deeply inside her, hitting her in that special spot. His balls slapped against her ass and she could feel moisture flowing from her pussy, coating both of them with dampness. She once again felt pressure building at the base of her stomach, exploding in wave after wave, leaving her damp and quaking.

Once again she felt drained, yet she still desired this man tonight. He obviously was not done as, holding her in his arms, he rolled onto his back, leaving her above him, his dick never leaving her. She straddled him and gazed upon him in the dim firelight. His chest was broad and muscular, not completely covered in hair, but with enough that she could sense it with her nipples. His eyes were green like hers. The flames danced in them, both literally and figuratively.

He was deep inside her. She began rocking and massaging his penis with her inner muscles. She watched the smile on his face turn to an open mouth. She leaned down, letting her breasts rub against his chest, and kissed his open mouth. Her moisture flowed still, as she leaned back, grabbing onto his chest, she rode him hard. His face contorted and he arched his back, exploding inside her. She felt his hot cum fill her then another wave of orgasm wracked her body, and she collapsed in a heap upon him.

They both lay in the warmth of the bedclothes. The firelight danced on ceiling above them. She lay with her head on his chest, in his arms, her legs wrapped around his thigh. Together they lay in the afterglow, warm and damp, until sleep overtook them. Shay's last thoughts that night were 'this is the start of not only a fantasy, but that reprieve for which I have sought.'

rob99202
rob99202
14 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Santa Was A Lady! One minute a sexy dancer; the next she's Santa.in Romance
Melvin's Magic Love Juice Ch. 01 A potion makes a loser irresistable to women.in Mind Control
Once A Wolf Ch. 01 Giselle Du Mont enters The Tournament.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Arabian Nights: The Sultana's tale The Sultana has a night of ecstacy in the harem.in Lesbian Sex
Princess Linda A light hearted bit of funin Humor & Satire