A Sinful Holiday with Mr. Westcott

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh nodded Yesssss yessssss Yesss YESSSSSSSS!!" my pussy walls convulsed as I gripped onto the kitchen counter while his fingers were starting to get covered in my sex juice. Caleb rapidly pulled out his fingers from my tight snatch, and immediately stuck them directly into his mouth tasting all of my delicious cunt juice.

Instantly turning around, I couldn't take his teasing anymore so I quickly hopped on the countertop and buried his clean shaven face deep inside of me, he began to tongue fuck me so skillfully and deep to the point where I was digging my nails into his back.

I grasped onto his short dirty blonde hair hard, each time he hit my g-spot, and I am fast approaching yet another orgasm if he keeps tongue fucking me like this.

Caleb pulled down his pajama pants, and my dark brown eyes became pools of lust and hunger for his cock. It's almost as I couldn't get enough, I just needed to fuck him nonstop, and no one and nothing is going to stop me.

He teased my pussy lips with the head of his cock rapidly, and it felt so fucking good since I especially enjoy this. Placing his cock head at the entrance of my cunt, I guided it with one swift motion as he gyrated his hips into me, and I let out one loud gasp, to which he quickly placed his left hand to silence me.

Hey, it's hard to keep quiet when a hot older married white man like Caleb is going to fuck me senseless on the kitchen counter.

Placing my knees over his well built shoulders, he slapped my ass methodically as he drilled his manhood inside of me, his delicious cock is stretching my tight fuck hole to the point where I can almost feel him hitting the back of my cunt.

Caleb scooped up my body and took me over to the fur rug that was directly in front of the fireplace. He kissed me passionately, and I felt myself completely under his control.

I could tell that although Caleb liked fuck hard and rough, he also enjoys deep and passionate love making one in which I enjoy as well.

Placing me down onto the smooth rug, he immediately threw a few of the logs into the fireplace, squirted a bit of the lighter fluid over them, and lit them on fire.

He got onto the rug and positioned himself behind me placing his veiny shaft against the edge of my pussy yet again teasing my swollen cunt lips, but I quickly guided his cock into my cunt as he began to fuck me nice and slowly allowing me to feel every single fucking inch of him thrusting methodically in and out of my cunt.

He kissed my neck and gently groped my tits as turned to the side to kiss him deeply once again. Picking up the speed just a bit, I grinded myself onto his cock deeper as gripped onto my hip with his left hand.

It was almost surreal like this had to be a dream or something, but it wasn't it was pure reality I am fucking my best friend's dad.

Caleb got onto his back while I positioned myself towards his cock so that we could 69. His tongue darted in and out of my cunt, nice and slowly making sure he hit every single sensitive spot not only on my clit but also deep inside of me.

I sucked on his delicious manhood nice and deeply until he finally couldn't take it anymore he had to shoot his hot creamy cum deep inside of my cunt so he positioned me towards him so that I can ride him.

I feared that since he was so large, I couldn't be able to fit his entire cock all the way inside of my cunt but I hovered myself onto him with one slow and swift motion as the two of us locked hands, and I began to bounce up and down on his veiny shaft.

Caleb gripped my ass with both of his hands and began to smack it repeatedly until my ass turned beet red. I rode him harder and faster as my firm tits bounced up and down until finally he creamed the tight confines of my pussy walls with his hot married cum.

We kissed passionately and cuddled for a while in each other's arms, and I knew that this was not going to be the first time, there are plenty more adventures to come between Mr. Westcott and I.

12