A Single Drop of Blood

Story Info
It was a simple thing that started it all.
891 words
4.01
33.7k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 09/12/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a simple thing that started it all. She had been behind the bar all night and was getting tired. The glass dropped and she cut her finger. As she stood and stared at that small drop of blood, she felt the hairs rise on the back of her neck, as if she was being watched. She turned to look into the darkest eyes she had ever seen. He wasn't close, he was against the wall opposite the bar, but she knew he was looking at her, as a wolf looks at his prey. She absentmindedly licked the blood from her finger and she thought that his breathing quickened as she did it.

The next two hours before last call were crazy, she couldn't stop for anything, but every time she lifted her head from the bar for a moment, he was there. She felt his eyes mark every move she made. When they finally herded out the last of the drunks, she saw him standing in the shadows across the street. She knew her eyes were playing tricks on her, but she would swear that his eyes glowed like a cat's. She was a little nervous at the thought of walking home, but at the same time she felt like she had to go. There was a feelng in her soul, that she had to accept that she was the chosen prey. Those eyes seemed to take away her willpower, even though she had not spoken a word to him. She didn't know for sure that he would be out there, but her heart was telling her that he would be, that he would wait for her for as long as it took.

She turned the key in the lock and headed towards home. In moments there was a voice behind her.

"I hope your cut is better." The sound of his voice made it hard for her to breathe.

"I...I'm fine."

"May I walk you home? You shouldn't be alone this late." Somehow she thought that being with him wouldn't be any safer.

She turned to look at him, his long coat covered a tall, thin frame. His long blonde hair glowed in the moonlight and, again, she saw those eyes flash.

"I saw you watching me.....what do you want?"

"I think you know what I want."

"I've never seen or spoken to you before. How could I know?"

"You know.....I can see it in your eyes. You want it too....that I can smell on you."

"Here I am.....thanks for the escort." They had walked the block to her house and she was sure that if she didn't get away from him now, she never would.

"Aren't you going to invite me in? For a drink, perhaps?"

"I...I...no, I..." as she fumbled for the lock, he stood so close that she could feel his heat. As the door swung open, he swept them both into the living room and turned her around.

"Tell me to leave and I'll go. It's your last chance." She just looked at him. He leaned forward and pressed his lips to hers. She knew it was all over.

Everything seemed to happen fast and slow at the same time. In one moment they were standing fully clothed in the hall, the next found them naked on the floor, exploring their bodies with reckless abandon. She had never done anything like this before and all she could think was that she wanted more. She lay on her back feeling his hands, his lips, his tongue...all over her body. He spread her thighs and brought her to an incredible orgasm with is mouth and hands. He brought his head up to her breasts, licking and sucking them to hard peaks. Then he began to bite her.

It was softly at first, lightly nibbling her chest as he positioned himself between her legs, but it became more and more intense as he worked his way up to her throat, licking and biting, his nails scratching her shoulders, teeth scraping skin. She could feel his cock against her, sending shivers up her as it bumped against her wet pussy.

She was moaning at this point, wanting nothing except for him to fuck her.....and bite her. She knew that was what he wanted. Everything else was for her. He wanted the blood. He was getting more and more frantic at her neck, she knew it wouldn't be long. He reached down and pulled her knees up, spreading her open. She took his hair in fistfuls and brought his head down to her smooth white neck. He plunged his cock and his teeth into her at the same time. She screamed, not from pain, but from the intensity of her orgasm. She could feel her blood flowing as he pumped himself into her and licked up her blood. He seemed to cum into her forever. as he moaned in ecstasy at her throat. She began to loose consciousness as he whispered, "Now you are mine."

She awoke on the living room floor, the door wide open. She was alone, naked in a puddle of cum and sweat. Her blood had dried in rivers down her chest. She had never felt so much like an animal before. All she could think of was when would he come back for her.