A Single Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to figure out how to get out of their strange game. "So... now you know how it is!" And I tried to add in a joking "Let's have a drink and tell me about it."

"Ohh.." The black haired explained "We are so far from that. We just started and there are so many things we want to try out." Tauntingly she added "You seem like a nice guy but we wanted to try this out for so long and you just seemed perfect." She summed it up "You are just the prey of two hot rich chicks who are bored most of the time."

I was devastated, scarred but her small speech also aroused me and gave me a more secure feeling. "So, what are we going to do now?"

The riding crop hit me quickly and painfully. It reminded me of my position. "You lack the proper respect! But we will teach you. Do not forget to address us properly." And with a dangerous giggle she added "I guess Cleopatra fits for you" The brunette looked at her Arabic friend "And I am Victoria. So address us as Miss Cleo and Miss Vicky. Do you get that, pet?"

"Yes... I mean ... yes, Miss Vicky." Even though my eyes were fixated on their boots, I could feel their triumphant smile.

Miss Cleo attached a leash to my collar and led me towards a door on the other side of the room. I followed her on all fours, trying to keep up with her pace. When I looked up from the floor, Miss Vicky used her riding crop with full strength. "Eyes to the floor!" I obeyed.

We entered the next room and through the corner of my eyes I could see that it was some kind of bedroom. Miss Cleo led me to the canopy bed. "Lie on your belly in front of the bed and spread your arms as wide as you can." I could not move my arms further apart than 30 centimeters.

They cuffed my right hand to the right post, undid the connecting-chain and then cuffed my left hand to the left post. With the other chains still attached I could not even lie properly but just half kneel with my arms fixated to the heavy wooden bed posts.

"When we are done with our punishment here, the real fun can begin." Miss Cleo explained and her next words made me even shiver more "After this you will not question ANY of our commands!"

I panicked, thinking about the painful lashes before. "Miss Cleo, Miss Vicky, please, this is really not necessary. I will do everything what you want me to do. I will be very, very obedient. You do not have to punish me further. Tell me anything and I will do it!"

"Good, very eager to please us, but right now we WANT to punish you!" Miss Vicky explained and devious she continued "You will also accept this choice of ours obediently, won't you?"

With not much of a choice I humbly replied "Of course Miss Vicky. Anything you like." I felt so helpless like never before in my whole life. I had to convince them to go easy on me. Probably doing anything they say will satisfy their curiosity and make the whole thing boring after a while.

CRACK! The first lash hit my back and I realized that one does not get used to or immune to this kind of pain. My whole body was shaking in pain. CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

Every hit almost made me cry out in pain but I tried to control myself at least a little bit. CRACK! CRACK! She stopped.

"Don't you want to thank us for giving you this unique experience?" It was Miss Cleo's voice.

I definitely reached a new low. "Thank you Miss Cleo, thank you Miss Vicky for whipping me!"

"For what exactly is it that you thank us for, pet?" Miss Vicky probed mercilessly.

"I want to thank you for giving me such a unique experience, Miss Vicky."

"So you do enjoy it?"

What should I answer? I guess there were only wrong answers but I stuck with my initial intention to simply not anger them and obey. "Yes, I do, Miss Vicky!"

She walked over to me, kneeled down beside me and reached between my legs. Her scent, the sight of her firm naked body and the soft touch of her hand made me immediately rock hard.

"You are honest. That is good, pet! You should never lie to your Mistresses!" And like talking to a little kid she asked sarcastically "Will you ever be dishonest to us?"

"Never, Miss Vicky. Never! I promise!"

"Good boy!" With that she pumped my dick a couple of times and petted my head before she returned to Miss Cleo. "Anyway, I am afraid we still have to punish you further but you enjoy it, so it is okay, right?"

"Yes, Miss Vicky!" Apparently I did not sound enthusiastic enough to her ears. CRACK! "Sorry, what did you say?"

"Please punish me further, Miss Vicky. I love to be punished by you!"

"That is better! You are a quick learner. We love our pets to be obedient and enthusiastic." And Miss Cleo added "It is Vicky's turn now. Why don't you thank her after every... CRACK!"

Oh my god, this pain is unbelievable. "Thank you, Miss Vicky!"

"No, that was still me. But you will feel the difference of our styles of whipping later on!"

CRACK! "That was me now!" Miss Vicky explained. The pain of the whip was for sure horrible but their teasing was almost as bad. "Thank you, Miss Vicky!"

CRACK! "Thank.." CRACK! "Thank you ..." CRACK! CRACK! "Thank you, Miss Vicky!" Miss Vicky's swing was even a little bit stronger and the gaps between them were a little bit longer. They were right, I really noticed a difference.

The whipping and thanking continued for what felt like an eternity. I cannot remember how often they hit me or how many turns they took. At the end my back was not just burning but I could hardly feel it. I had the feeling that every centimeter was covered with red welts. I started crying long before they stopped and even now tears were still running down my cheeks.

I heard them talk to each other "Do you think he had enough?"

"Of this treatment at least. I mean he definitely has to be punished further. His butt has almost no bruises at all!" Miss Cleo's words made me sob really hard.

"Oh, the poor baby is crying." And at my direction Miss Vicky asked with a faked innocence "Why are you crying baby? Was the last round of Miss Cleo too much for you? She got completely carried away. You almost gave her an orgasm without even touching her."

"My back just feels so battered, Miss Vicky. Please, I am not sure if I can take more."

Both came over to me and knelt to my right and left, touching me everywhere. "Sure you can. You are such a big and strong man!" They caressed my biceps and gave me a kiss on my cheeks. It is fascinating how badly the human being needs something to emotionally attach to- especially in hopeless situations. Even though these two devils had just beaten me to tears, I felt flattered by their kisses and got the illusion that they were caring. I was completely confused.

"It made me feel sooooo good." Miss Cleo brought her lips close to mine and gave me a light kiss.

"I really want to experience the same." Miss Vicky lured me with her words and voice. "Do you not want to grant me that pleasure?"

"Of course I want you to feel good Miss Vicky but my back just hurts so much... I don't think I can take any more... Please... Miss Vicky... Miss Cleo, please no more with the whip. I really do anything you like. Please try something else with me. Anything else but no more lashes."

"He is kind of cute." Miss Cleo said with an astonishingly sincere voice. "But his submissiveness and his suffering are just such turn ons. I guess I am already addicted to this power feeling."

"Yeah, he is cute and that makes it even better. I have the feeling our punishment did not make him submissive but brought his true self out. Even though it hurts him, he is not really fighting back. I guess he is in his element. He likes to be dominated by us."

I tried to reflect on the words Miss Vicky just said and maybe she was right. I mean, for sure the whipping hurt like hell and I really hoped that they would not continue but I was not thinking about escaping or fighting back. Should I not be mad and willing to attack them? I wasn't mad and I guess I would not try anything even with my cuffs off. Or would I?

"You think?" Miss Cleo asked. "I mean he is turned on and I hear sincere and not forced obedience in his voice. He probably would really do anything we tell him. Oh my god, this is so hot! I really feel horny again."

"Now it is my turn!" The brunette exclaimed half seriously. "Pet, your butt seems pretty fine. Would you take a beating from me to turn me on like you turned on Miss Cleo?"

What should I answer? Was she really asking me? And somehow I wanted to give her the same sensation Miss Cleo experienced. "Yes Miss Vicky, I would love to give you the same pleasure and experience."

They unfastened the chains from the bed posts and did not even bother to cuff my arms together. Miss Vicky sat herself at the end of the bed and took off her boots. She was now completely naked and her feet were dangling in front of my face. I instinctively started to kiss them and sobbingly begged "Please ... please Miss Vicky.... No more punishment ... I beg you!"

She ignored my pleading. "Oh, pet, very good and very obedient. You start to turn me on already. Maybe we have later more of this but now hop on my lap!"

I resigned myself to my fate and tried to put myself over her knee. It was not too easy with all the cuffs and chains attached. Finally I managed to get over her lap.

"Oh, I forgot the hair-brush. It is right over there on the dresser. Would you be a dear and fetch it?" Even though she sounded much friendlier than before I knew that every question was still an order which should not be questioned.

I jumped off her lap and crawled on all fours to the dresser. I pulled myself up and felt how the punishment had exhausted me. I almost reached the thick wooden hair-brush with my hands.

"Remember, no hands, pet! Take it with your mouth!" The words of Miss Cleo entered my mind as something completely logical and I was almost angry with myself to have forgotten it. "I am sorry Miss Cleo." I tried to reach the brush with my mouth and finally had it between my teeth. I made my way back and knelt in front of Miss Vicky with the hair-brush between my teeth.

"Good boy!" She took the hair-brush from my mouth and patted her lap, signaling me to assume my position. I did again. She moved me till she was satisfied. My stiff member was tightly fixed between her thighs and my rump nicely lifted up to be an easy target.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

The amount of pain took me by surprise. I did not expect it to hurt so much. I jumped. "Ohhh... Ahhh!" was all I could say.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Don't you want to thank your Mistress, pet?" Miss Cleo reminded me on my duty and I hastily obeyed.

"Thank you, thank you, Miss Vicky for being allowed to be punished by you!" I did not know how I came up with the last words but they just seemed to fit. She did not reply.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! I could feel that she was breathing more heavily.

She hit me so quickly I did not even have time to thank her after each blow. "Thank you, Miss Vicky!"

SMACK! SMACK! I heard her moaning lightly. "Thank you, Miss Vicky!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! She increased her pace. The pain became harder and harder to bear. "Thank you, Miss Vicky!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! "Thank you.." SMACK! SMACK! "... Miss Vicky!"

Her moaning was getting louder and louder. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Again tears shot out of my eyes and I cried in pain. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! "Thank ... Thank..." I sobbed between the words. "... you ... Miss.. Miss Vicky!"

Now she just kept on smacking me like crazy. It just rained blow after blow. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

I lost all count and almost forgot to thank her, so much was the pain. I cried out loudly. "PLEASE, PLEASE, Miss Vicky,... thank you... thank you.. PLEASE, PLEASE STOP!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! She was moaning loudly and I could feel the heat of her thighs. SMACK! SMACK! "Thank you, Miss Vicky!" She came, she had an orgasm.

The brush dropped to the floor, her upper body felt back on the bed and her lips escaped a couple of soft screams.

She pushed me from her lap. I felt to her feet. Her whole body was still shacking.

My body was shivering. My butt was bruised. I tried to look at it and just could see red welts and streams. I cried. Her right foot caressed my head and pushed me down to her left one. Sobbing and crying I kissed her foot and every single toe of it.

"You were great pet. I never had an orgasm without being touched. It was amazing. All thanks to you." Her words felt me with a strange pride. She changed her foot and now I eagerly sucked on her right foots' toes.

"He is amazing, isn't he?" Miss Cleo used her foot to caress my balls. "Maybe we should give him a reward. My pussy is dripping and he is so willing to please us. I guess he is a good pussy eater."

"I don't know. I agree he is very obedient but I don't think he deserves this yet." The thought alone to be allowed to eat their pussies made me harder than ever.

"Maybe we should see what he is willing to do for our reward?"

"Yes! Pet, what would you do to be allowed to eat our pussy?"

Even in my state I was aware that the question was very dangerous. Would I choose something lame, it could insult them but I did not want to get anymore beatings either.

"I could massage your feet ... I could give both of you body massages... I am pretty good in it!" I exclaimed excitingly.

"Pet, you are cute. But you don't get the concept, do you?" Miss Vicky paused and her words sunk in my mind. "We want to try out something new, something cruel, something which gives us the feeling of power. We might seem like experts to you but we've never really done this before and want to enjoy it to the fullest!"

Miss Cleo giggled "At least not to this extent. It is amazing how obedient this whipping made him."

I was completely destroyed. Nothing came to my mind what would satisfy them. Was there not any other way to give them a power rush without me getting beaten? They were simply evil, rich bitches with a serious control issue. Do NOT think that way I reminded myself. Your attitude will reflect in your behavior and it will make everything worse.

"Don't worry. We have plenty of ideas what to do with you." These words of Miss Vicky now made me really worried.

Miss Cleo left and came back shortly after with a big bag. "Get on the bed!" I did. "Lie on your back and spread your arms wide!"

Again Miss Vicky chained me to the bed posts. Lying on my back hurt pretty badly with all my bruises and welts.

Suddenly she yanked my mouth open and inserted a ball gag. That got me scarred. I somehow had the feeling to suffocate.

"Breathe easy. It is all good. Nothing to worry about!" Was she kidding? And the craziest thing was that listing to Miss Vicky's sweet voice, made me kind of relaxed.

"Are you a little bit flexible? Move your legs towards your head!"

I did not bring them up all the way. Miss Cleo pushed my legs a little further and cuffed them shortly above my arms to the massive wooden canopy bed posts.

Oh my god... it came to my mind. They wanted to fuck me in the arse! Really? Are they that crazy? And I knew already the answer.

"MMhhh... Mmmhh!" I tried to scream.

"Relax! Honestly, I guess you will actually like it. Maybe not at the very beginning, because it is huge!" With that Miss Cleo got a huge black strap-on out of the bag. She looked me straight in the eyes and enjoyed the sheer panic she saw. It was about 25 cm long and 8 cm circumference. On the other side it had a knob of around 8 cm.

She playfully took it in her mouth, pretending to give a blow job. Then she grabbed my penis and made me rock hard with only a couple of pumps.

Holding the huge strap-on next to my average 15 cm dick, Miss Cleo teased me in a mocking tone "Who got the bigger one, huh?"

She started to use the strap-on like a dildo and pleasured herself. Half moaning she asked me "Pet, do you think you could give me such pleasure with your dick? Do you want to fuck Miss Vicky and me?"

Even though they had humiliated and hurt me like nobody had in my whole life, I still wanted to fuck them so badly and so I nodded vigorously.

Both of them laughed "Horny little bastard! We see how everything goes. Maybe later." Miss Vicky had a smile telling me that I should endure all pain in the world just for the slight chance to fuck her.

"But first, we are going to fuck you! And believe me, we like to fuck hard!" And Miss Cleo added "Real hard!" I was so scared now that I simply wished they would continue beating me. I screamed in the gag when she teasingly touched my anus with the tip of the strap-on.

"I guess, he wants to tell us something." Miss Cleo looked at Miss Vicky. "But remember to be polite and speak slowly!" Miss Cleo used her best primary school teacher voice. She removed the gag.

"Look, Miss Vicky, Miss Cleo, look... please..."

Miss Vicky cut in "Remember to speak slowly!" They were just making fun of me. There was nothing in the world what could convince them to not rape my ass. I sobbed a little bit.

"I guess... I guess... It doesn't matter what I say now... You will... you will use that thing on me anyway. Right, Miss Cleo?"

"I don't know if your sweetness makes it harder or even better to torment you." Again she had this honest and caring smile in her face. How was that possible? "You are right! We will definitely try this out. But I give you the choice with or without gag?"

"No gag, please!" With that she put a huge amount of lube on the THING and also on my anus. It felt cold. I tightened up.

"Shhhh, just relax, otherwise it will hurt more!" I tried to.

Miss Cleo stood on the bed, towering over me and fixed the strap-on to her pussy and thighs. She moaned lightly when entering the knob on the other side into her pussy. Miss Vicky was standing next to the bed with the riding crop.

Then Miss Cleo knelt and the THING was just centimeters away from my butt hole. She moved a little bit closer and entered just the tip. I tightened up again but then tried to relax since I knew there was no avoiding it.

"That's good. Just let it happen!" She slowly pushed it further in my ass. It hurt. Oh god, it hurt!

"Ahhhh.... Ohhhh... Please... not deeper!"

SMACK! "Do you want the gag back on?" Miss Vicky warned me.

"No, Miss Vicky!"

"Then you should tell Miss Cleo sexy things and how much you like her dick!"

Miss Cleo pushed in deeper and the pain was intense. Especially my anus hurt. She pulled it out and forced it back in. She had started to really fuck me.

"How do you feel, pet? Tell me something sexy!"

I wished I had chosen to keep the ball-gag in.

"It feels... Ahhh... wonderful! Ahhhh.... Thank you Miss ... Ahhh... Cleo. I love how you fuck me!"

Both bursted out in laughter.

Miss Cleo continued to fuck me. She got quicker and I felt more and more aroused. My dick was rock hard. Also Miss Cleo started to moan. She moved her hips even quicker and started to pump my cock.

"Com' when I tell you!" She fucked me harder and quicker. Oh my god, it felt hot. I was almost ashamed admitting it to myself.

SMACK! "Say something pet! And don't shoot your load before you get permission, otherwise you will be very, very sorry!"

"Oh... it feels good! ...Ahhh... Please fuck me harder, Miss Cleo!" I was afraid of coming to early. The pumping and the penetration at the same time made me incredibly hot. "Miss Cleo, I will come soon. Please, may I come?"

"Not yet!" I was afraid of what they might do if I anger them. I tried to think of other stuff and to calm myself down.

Miss Cleo got hotter and hotter herself. She moaned louder and louder. "The crop, Vicky, give him some with the crop!" And with that Miss Vicky started to beat my legs and chest with the crop in the same rhythm as Miss Cleo fucked me.