A Single Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SMACK! ... SMACK! ... SMACK! ... SMACK! ... SMACK!

Even though the pain was intense from the beating and the fucking with the thick strap-on, having the vision of Miss Cleo's sweaty, ecstatic face and her beautiful, perfectly rounded tits bouncing up and down, was so sexy like nothing I had ever seen before. The naked Miss Vicky, a vision of a woman standing next to me just added to that. And I had to admit that their incredible dominance and lust for power turned me on extremely.

"Open your mouth!" She pumped my cock harder!

"Come! Come now!" She pointed my cock straight to my mouth. I shot my loads. Stream after stream. I was so full. The salty sperm hit my mouth.

And also Miss Cleo came hard at the same time. Her body rocked back and she screamed loudly. She slowed down, smiling contented and still breathing heavily.

She unbuckled the belt, leaving the dildo part of the strap-on in my arse.

She brought her sperm covered hand close to my mouth. Even though I was disgusted, I knew what I had to do and started to lick her hand. While I sucked on her fingers, small moans escaped her lips. She collected all the sperm which missed my mouth and fed it to me. I swallowed everything.

"Mmmm... you were such a good fuck, pet! You took it so willingly. I am proud of you!"

Had they already managed to rewire my brain? I was proud that she gave me these compliments. Was this some kind of Stockholm syndrome?

"And you really did enjoy it, didn't you?" She added with a giggle.

"First it was horrible but then it was very sexy and I really enjoyed it, Miss Cleo!" I responded honestly. I guess all the beatings by those two sexy, beautiful beasts, their dominant auras and the strap-on had really put me in subspace. Even though I just came, I was horny again and willing to please them in any way. "I'll do anything. I don't know what happened but whatever you say, I will do it!" My final freely submission must have been a surprise and a huge turn on at the same time. Both girls beamed with pride and had a triumphant smile.

"I guess he accepted his role. It seems all the rebellious feelings are gone." Miss Vicky was so excited she almost could not control her voice.

"Pet, we will unchain you. Do you promise to still be obedient and servile?" Miss Cleo was the first to regain her composure.

"Yes, Miss Cleo, yes Miss Vicky! Whatever you say, I will obey. Please unchain me!"

They took off all my chains. With a commanding look Miss Vicky signaled me to kneel before them. It felt so good to finally have no chains and cuffs attached. Even though or maybe because they had beaten me so severely and mercilessly I had no piece of resistance left. I guess they brought me to the point from which I accepted their rule as my fate.

It must have been quite a vision: Two confident, beautiful women sitting on this huge canopy bed and the boy they just have put through an ordeal, cowered obediently with no physical bondage to their feet.

"Now you can show me your foot-massage skills!" Miss Vicky playfully pushed her right foot in my direction. I slowly started to rub it. Miss Cleo used her left foot to play with my cock and testicles.

"Can you believe that we turned a grownup man into our slave? Just thinking about it makes me so horny." With this Miss Vicky playfully used the riding crop on me. SMACK! Her look told me to better be thankful.

"Thank you Miss Vicky!"

"Thank you for what?"

"I don't ... I don't know Miss Vicky. I thought you just wanted me to thank you for hitting me." I looked sheepishly. Both of them started to giggle. "That's right, pet! Always be grateful and thankful for anything we give you." Miss Cleo grew more and more in her new found role.

"I feel so horny. I really want him to eat my pussy now!" Miss Vicky's words were music to my ears. "Pet, get here at once! We will teach you how to become a superb pussy eater!" And in the direction to Miss Cleo "He needs water first to have some endurance and a wet tongue."

"Pet, get the water bottle and the Champagne from the hidden fridge on the other side of the bed!"

I hurried to obey under their watchful eyes. I got two Champagne glasses from the dresser as well and poured them each a glass.

"You want to drink something as well, right pet?" With that Miss Vicky took the Champagne and purred it on her belly. The precious juice ran down to her pussy. "Get it! Don't spill a drop!"

I moved my head between her wonderful long legs and brought my mouth close to her beautiful smelling pussy. The Champagne ran down between her lips and I carefully placed my lips on hers. I licked and sucked on her clit softly. I swallowed the first sip of the amazing mix of juices.

Miss Vicky placed her hand firmly in my hair and drew me closer to her love nest, I just wanted to burry my face in it forever. I got a bit faster and my tongue ran up and down her vagina.

SMACK! "Pet, slow down! You don't want me to correct you too often!"

Sucking and licking was everything on my mind. After a while I found the pace of her liking. She loved it when I used my nose to rub her clit. She started to moan. My lips sucked harder and my tongue moves quicker. SMACK!

"I'll tell you when to speed up!"

Her beatings only distracted me for a second. Then I was even more focused on her pussy and her pleasure. I forgot everything around me.

I stuck my tongue deeper in her pussy and moved in circles. She moved her hips up vigorously and almost tore out my hair.

"Faster... now ... faster... FASTER!"

She came hard. Her orgasm was wild and she groaned loudly.

END PART 1

--- Thank you for reading. Constructive feedback is welcome. ---