A Singular Experiance

Story Info
A woman, her thoughts, and her pleasure.
1.2k words
3.33
14.8k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood in front of the full-length mirror, looking at her profile. She would not have said admiring as to be honest like most females, she could find fault with most of her body. Still the pale blue dress looked good. The heeled shoes made her look slimmer. The bra was a good one and gave her a nice shape. All in all the profile was not too bad.

She turned to face the mirror. She stared at herself, her curly hair hung to her shoulders. The auburn still glinted but she noticed it was far greyer than she had realized. She played with some of the curls winding them around her fingers wondering if it was time for a change. She pulled her hair back. Short? No. Straight would be nice for a change but as she let it drop she thought no these curls are me and they hold a certain fascination for most people she met. She had lost count of the number of people who automatically assumed it was permed. It was strange really.

Her blue eyes looked back at her, she smiled, and a few wrinkles appeared around her eyes. Laughter lines or was she just getting old? She then took in the rest of her body. A bit more leg she thought and undid several of the lower buttons of her dress. She then undid a couple of the top buttons exposing her cleavage. She undid the remaining buttons and let the dress fall to the floor.

She stood there in matching blue bra and deep lacy thong, together with pale blue hold up stockings. She ran her hands across her stomach and decided she needed to lose some weight and take up some exercise...she smiled to herself...how many years had she been saying the same thing. She removed her bra and stood looking at her breasts that she had always considered small. Then she remembered the recent compliments about them. She circled her breasts with her index fingers; each circle getting smaller a she neared the nipple. She was amazed as she watched the nipples become erect just from her touch.

As she caressed them more firmly she thought of his touch, that very first time after they had been out for a drink. His look of astonishment when he realized she was not wearing a bra. He had run his warm hands up her back then around to her breasts. He then caressed her breasts as she now did before taking each nipple into his mouth and sucking them. He had teased them with his teeth. A shiver of excitement ran through her.

Her hands stroked the skin above her breasts up to her neck. She lifted her hair away from her neck and she stroked the right side of her neck, her shoulder and down her arm raising goose bumps as she did so. She repeated the exercise on the left side, experiencing the same effect.

She ran her hands down her body to the top of the thong, she traced along the top edge turning as she did so. She looked over her shoulder at the reflection of her bum. The blue lacy thong and the blue hold up stockings framed it. She stroked her buttocks as she did so she thought of him again; the way he used to stroke her bum as he walked past her at work.

She again turned to face herself, the smile remained, her nipples still erect. She ran her hands over the material of her thong, down between her legs. She could feel dampness there. She then slid her hand into her thong; stroked her pubic hair before exploring further; the lips of her pussy lightly caressing them; her clit rubbing it feeling it harden beneath her touch. She removed her thong making it easier to stroke her pussy and clit. She inserted one finger into her pussy, oh now she was really wet.

She removed her shoes and stockings, standing naked before the mirror, many thoughts going through her mind. On the verge of tears, due to a past she wished she could change, he came to her rescue. He clouded her thoughts, his texts, his touch, his kiss, his compliments and his warm naked body close to hers.

His texts; it had all started with them texting jokes to each other. Then one week he had been away from work and was going camping on the beach. She had text him on the Saturday morning and he had replied about half ten in the evening. The texts started much as usual with them talking about the missed opportunities to make sandcastles. As the evening progressed, he told her of all the things he would like to do with her. She was surprised as he was 12 years her junior and she had not believed anyone would fancy her. They had text until half three and then she had not been able to sleep as she was so aroused.

His touch; the time that came to mind was the first time as they'd sat together in a club chatting. Oh, he had said what he would like to do but she did not really think he was serious. That night he proved that indeed he did fancy her as they sat and chatted he'd stroked her back beneath her top and caressed her stocking clad legs beneath her skirt.

His kiss; oh how she remembered the first time he kissed her; the same night in the club. His smile as he held her close as they danced. He then leaned forward and they kissed, she had been afraid to make the first move in case he had rejected her. Never had a single kiss made her feel so wanted. The following kisses, ever more passionate, turning her on.

His compliments; too many to count; so many to remember. The biggest compliment of all was the fact that he wanted her.

His warm naked body; after an age of stolen moments, he finally invited her back to his flat. They kissed and she removed his t-shirt to caress his smooth chest. He removed her shirt and bra and caressed her breasts. They then moved to the settee, where he had kissed her neck and gradually worked his way down her body. When he reached her trousers, he turned the light out, whether for her or him she never quite knew. Then by the light of the street lamps, he had removed her trousers and thong. He then removed his remaining clothing and lay beside her. His body was so warm, so smooth and so young.

The smile returned as she walked over to the bed and climbed between the cool satin sheets. As she laid spread eagled on, her stomach her passion mounted and her hand once again slipped between her thighs. Now she stroked her clit faster and firmer, her body moving against her fingers as she stuck two into her pussy seeking out her G spot aware that the cool sheets were fuelling her excitement. She pulled the top sheet over her head to lose herself in her own erotic cocoon. Her clit, her pussy, caressed slow, caressed fast, the lightest of touches, a firmer touch, together with the thoughts of him brought her to a shuddering climax. She lay there breathing heavily enjoying the sensitivity of her body.