A Sinner's Love Ch. 03

Story Info
OH MY DAMN!!!
1.6k words
4.44
20.1k
7
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three

December

Holy Shit!!!!!

**

Jarred

Holy Shit!!!!! The sexy, cute, artist, twink thing was in front of my door.............. And I'm in a towel.....oh shit! December, the infamously called cute December, was blushing copiously. I wonder if he got light headed with all of that blood going into his cheeks. A look, which could only be described as lust, flashed in his eyes. His eyes looked animalistic as he carnally gnawed on his bottom lip. He looked purely fuckable.....YUM!!!!

"Um...so....yea, lemme put on some clothes and we'll go," I said with a nervous chuckle. I ran off before my arousal was noticed. Could lips really be that hot? No, only December's lips. I was head over heels in love with him. I had a crush on December since I first saw him in freshman year in college, two years ago. He was a mixture of cute and sexy. With the obvious parts of him being cute and his outfit, that is. On that day he had on pitch black skinny jeans, a snowy white (which look really good against his creamy skin complexion) off the shoulder sweater that reached to his mid thighs and a pair of motorcycle boots with spikes, chains and studs on them. He looked hot. Then I found out how awesome of an artist he was and how pure he was. If December could be a color, he would be off white; though I didn't know him, I knew there was something that took away from his pureness. Something unfathomable, morbid and secret. Something sinful and deadly. But, even so, December had a lot of love; he was a sinful lover and I wanted that sinner's love. Leisurely, without me knowing I fell in love with a boy whose name I didn't even know. But, anyways I had to look perfect tonight. That look December gave me was only a taste; I wanna know what other looks (and sounds) I could evoke December to make. My sexy and cute little pixie.........

I eventually decided on some skinny jeans, a white graphic shirt, and some beat up timberlands. When I got out, December and Camille was waiting while leaning against the wall. December was puffing on a cigarette. God, that was hot! Could I even survive the ride (no pun intended) to the club? Plus we were gonna be on motorcycles...Holy Fuck!

**

December

Yea I was smoking, but Jarred just had that insane effect on me. I only smoke when I get really stressed or seriously needed to calm down, like now. We got into the elevator and Cami, being a matchmaking bitch, made me be in the middle of the slightly cramped elevator. She even decided to take it up a notch...

"Hey, Jarred, you wanna ride on Deci's bike?" She said with a satanic glint in her eyes.

"Umm....sure!" He said, unaware of the tension between the three of us. I mouthed 'you bitch' to Camille and she mouthed 'I know, love' back with a demented, yet wickedly sweet smile. I couldn't decide if I loved or hated her for causing a warm Jarred to be able to lean against my back. Having Jarred lean against me made me feel cozy; it felt right in a way; like I belonged there. Oh god, I'm falling in love. See I was Jarred's secret stalker for some time now. I really adored him, but because of my shyness and stupidity and doubtfulness, I never asked him out. Where all that confidence came from today, I don't have the slightest idea. We were finally at the club. The bouncer was a family friend, so we got in without charge or having to wait in line. We walked up to the bar and ordered a dirty martini for me, an Albany Shirley temple for Camille, and vodka shot for Jarred. Just when I was finishing my martini, my favorite song, a club mix of somebody to love by Benny Benassi, came on. Like I was in a trance, I stepped onto the dance floor.

**

Jarred

Oh sweet, merciful Jesus! December dancing was like sex in human form. The way his hips swerved, the sexual way his hands moved over his body, and that face of his was just enticing. His expression was that of ecstasy and pure sex. Eyes of both men and women were attached to him. His dancing made mine seem mediocre and amateur. Was it too hot in here? I think it is. Suddenly jealousy and rage came over me, when some ass munch wanted to dance with MY December, but he simply and gracefully spun away. For about two songs I sat there with a raging hard on and watching this....this sex angel dance.

"Damnit, dumbass!!! Dance with the boy!" Camille said with her eyebrow arched.

"Huh, wha-" Camille cut me off

"Don't even try it honey. I've been watching you suffer through that hard on for a while now. Dance with him and hook up and maybe more after. Now go doll!" With surprising strength for a girl at her size, Camille pushed me up and off the bar stool. I strolled over to where December was dancing and slid my hands around his waist. We started a smooth rhythm. He turned in my grasp and looked at me shocked and blushing quite a lot.

**

December

Holy shit! Jarred was grinding into me. It was too sexy. I came to my senses and turned around as we continued grinding and swerving. Before I noticed, Jarred leaned down and bit my sweet spot, the tip of my ear. I shivered and moaned slightly. His hands were driving me crazy as he stroked my hips and waist. See, I'm VERY sensitive in my waist and hip areas, neck, ears, nipples, and my abs and lower back. Jarred was already tending to two of my sweet spots. I was a mewling and shivering mass of nothingness. I turned around in his grip and leaned up to kiss him. His lips were fucking pillows of clouds and his tongue was this sinful object sent to attack mine and assert dominance over my mouth. I let out a muffled moan. I was really hard, rocks would be jealous. And I could tell Jarred was the same.

**

Jarred

So soft, so tantalizing; the words couldn't even describe December's lips and tongue. It was really hot how he was grinding his hips into me wantonly. He pulled back and opened his hooded eyes. December's sea foam green and chocolate brown eyes were animalistic and clouded with lust and an erotic haze. His lips were bruised, redder and slightly swollen. He was just ......day – am!

"How about we go to my apartment," December said as he gave me a lingering kiss. All I could do was nod eagerly.

**

December

Jarred and I bustled into my apartment as a mess of moans, nips, kisses, and searing touches. I pulled away and bit Jarred's bottom lip. As a response, he lifted me up and my legs automatically wrapped around his waist.

"Bedroom," Jarred said, frantically yanking my shirt up and off. I pointed to the last door down the corridor. I pulled his head down to my neck and he bit down hard enough to leave a reddish love bite. I moaned loudly. Jarred dismantled my legs from his waist and let me fall down onto the black silk and lace sheet on my king sized bed. He tried to hover over me, but I pushed him over so that I was on top. I love bottoming, but I prefer to do the riding. Clothing was quickly discarded. As I crept down Jarred's body, leaving scalding nips and kisses on my way, to my glorious prize.

**

Jarred

How skilled could a person be? December's tongue and mouth were things not to be damned. Long, leisurely, tantalizing licks up and down my rod had me panting and squirming in seconds. Then he took the head into his mouth and began flicking his tongue over the slit. Oh my damn, this boy was so evil. He finally pulled off and began blowing on my overly sensitive tip as a delicious shiver ran down my back.

"Please.....just suck me...," I said pitifully

"Beg," the little demon said wickedly

"Please...."

His eyes just narrowed and he sighed like he was exasperated. He deep throated me in a second. The little devil even began humming to make matters worse. His tongue flicked around tentatively. December looked up at me; his eyes look demonically cute and sexy; this boy was a demonic angel. Before I knew it, December's sucking went into hyper drive. It was really hot how his head bobbed up and down for some reason.

"Deci I'm cu-" I was cut off by the world's best orgasm ever.

**

December

Sensory overload. Now Jarred's dick would put porn stars to shame. I was really trying to last, but no matter how I angled myself, Jarred's cock would hit my prostate. So I just enjoyed the ride. Pun intended. I was grinding on him like an exotic dancer. I guess those classes me and Cami took paid....oh god. Jarred hit the spot again and hard. Before I knew it our climax came. Jarred looked up at me with nothing but...is that love in his eyes? I blacked out with Jarred.

Don't you just love the morning after? I woke up feeling warm, cozy, and for once since Jett left, not forlorn. Oh and who was curled up next to me with his arm over my waist? Ya guessed it – Jarred. Oh fuck me!