A Sinnndy New Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sinnndy
sinnndy
212 Followers

Master then released me from my bondage and pointed to a couple of cameras on the walls. The whole thing had been taped, now I was really curious as to how many people had seen what had just occurred. Master then placed a collar with a lead on my neck, and handcuffed my hands behind my back. He then led me out and walked me through the house, pointing at each TV set in every room. All of the sets were on, and I could see the empty dungeon on each set. Anyone still at the party, and there were still about 25 people, had the ability to see the whole scene on the TV sets. I wasn't humiliated, but I was a little bit surprised, that Billy is something else. For the next hour I was led around the party on a leash, with my hands behind my back, and drying caked cum all over my face and in my hair, not exactly a great look. The remaining guests were allowed to grope me anywhere they desired, and a lot of them took advantage, fingers up my pussy, hands groping my breasts.

It was about 5AM when all of the guests that weren't staying over had left, Jodi and Barbie had long gone to bed, separately of course. Master Robert uncuffed me and told me that I was now Billy's again, and that I should go shower and clean up. I gave him a deep soulful kiss, then hugged him and thanked him for a wonderful evening. He told me that if Billy and I didn't work out for any reason, that he would love to have me as his full time slave. I smiled at him and told him that while I really enjoyed the evening, that I didn't think I could ever live my whole life like that. He smiled at me and told me that I just needed to be pushed a bit, that I would get used to the lifestyle and that I would crave it. He said that I was a natural born slut, that I was created to be a slave for whatever lucky Master got me. I smiled and headed off to the shower. He made me think, maybe he was right, maybe I was born to serve, but then I also thought about how happy I was with Billy, that I liked things the way that they were.

sinnndy
sinnndy
212 Followers