A Sissy is Born

Story Info
A young man has a reason to doubt his sexuality.
2.8k words
4.46
26.7k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gtanya
gtanya
132 Followers

We were really excited for our first family vacation. 20 years of my life and I had never visited another country. Jessica and I had been raised by our parents in the small town of Derby-shire, England. Jessica was 1 year younger to me and we had both moved out of our parents' house a couple of years back. Both Jess and me were good at studies and had gotten admission in a good college in the city of Liverpool.

My dad was a carpenter and my mom used to work as a nurse but now she was retired. As you could imagine, we weren't really a well to do family and hence a vacation was something of a dream for us. We were going to be travelling to France. My sister always wanted to visit the Eiffel Tower. How Cliche!

A bit about me before that. I was an average looking guy, about 5'9", about 75 kg. I wasn't really muscular but not petite either. The two things that people really liked about me where my brown colored wavy hair which reached the middle of my back and my cute bubble butt which was a bit embarrassing for me since I was a boy. My ex-girlfriend said one of the main reasons why she dated me was because of my cute butt which made me proud of it. She loved kissing and playing with my butt cheeks when were intimate with each other and honestly, I had a pretty decent love life for a teenager. I had to break up with my girlfriend because I had moved to another town and long distance wasn't something which was really workable for us.

After that I had a couple of flings with the girls but nothing serious could happen between us. I was hoping to meet some beautiful French girls on this vacation and in my adolescent head dreaming about finding some rich and exceptionally hot girl who would want me so much that she would be willing to keep me at her home. Well that is how a young mind works.

We had packed our bags and both me and Jess were going to meet Mum and Dad in London and were supposed to take a Euro star train from London to Paris. During the train journey, I saw a mid-aged man ogling me when I was trying to comb my hair but I ignored it. After a few minutes, it started bothering me as he was constantly staring at me. I switched the seat with my dad without saying anything and that was the end of the staring session. I wasn't going to let this thing affect the happiness I had for this trip.

As soon as we reached Paris, we got off the train and out of the platform. The entire time, I could feel the same man from the train following us from a distance till we took a cab for our hotel. That really crept me out but I thought it was just my imagination that he was following me and anyways he wouldn't be able to follow me anymore and hence I thought about forgetting the entire incident.

The next couple of days went well. We went around the city and enjoyed visiting the museums and were having a ball, eating the best food that we could. It was one of the best feelings to see my family happy and enjoying so much. We had a plan to visit the Disney Land on the third day, even though we weren't kids anymore but we had never been to a theme park. Once we were at the Disney land, my parents decided to let us be on our own and gave us a few euros in case we were hungry. We decided to meet at about 5 pm at the main entrance. We went to a couple of rides and then Jessica wanted to split up as she wasn't up for the small roller coaster ride. So we went our separate ways.

I was super excited for the roller coaster but thought about tying my hair so that it didn't disturb the one sitting behind me. While I was in the middle of this super long queue for the ride and tying my hair, I turned back and to my horror there was that man again. The same person from the train was behind me. We only had a couple of people between us. Now I just wanted this ride to be over and run back to my sister and then to our parents. I know I sound so weak but I was never a fighter. Even though I wasn't weak, but I always avoided fighting for some reason.

Once it was our turn, I was supposed to sit at the second last seat, but the two people behind me were together so they requested me to sit on the last seat and to my horror with the man I was avoiding.

For the first time, I had a good look at him, he was a good looking man, a couple of inches taller than me, with a muscular body and a face cut of a Greek god. He kept a trimmed mustache and a beard which made him look extra masculine compared to me who was finding it hard to grow even a few on my face. We sat on our seats next to each other and put our safety gear. Strangely he wasn't even staring at me now. As the ride started and we started going up, he moved to my side, quickly open the rubber band to free my hair, kept the band in his hand and then held my hand strongly and just sat there. I was so shocked, I just sat there and allowed him to do what he wanted. He held my hand for the entire ride as if I was his girl and I just let him. I was so confused whether to enjoy the ride or be conscious about a man holding my hand who had just opened my hair. Nevertheless, the ride ended and he left my hand, opened his safety gear, moved towards me, removed my hair from my face and gave me a peck on the cheek and whispered, it looks better when you keep it open. With that he just walked away and I kept sitting there till the next person came and shook me.

When I went out, I called my sister and wanted to find her. I wasn't going to tell her anything but just wanted to be with her at that moment. I was scared and flushed and for some reason, I felt good as well. I cant really explain why. Probably because it was the first time that someone had found me attractive enough to be adored in a feminine way. I found my sister for another ride and then we were together for an hour. For that entire time, I couldn't see the man but I was somehow sure that he was following me.

Curiosity was getting the best out of me now, I wanted to meet that man. I wanted to have that feeling again. So, I excused my sister who went to meet my parents and I sat in a restaurant to see if the man would come again. And I was left disappointed. He didn't come to meet me. I kind of started looking for him but he was no where to be found.

After a few minutes, as I was about to leave, he came behind me and held me from the back with his hands on my stomach, like a boy hold his girl. He kept quite for a couple of minutes, just standing there, smelling my hair, making me terribly uncomfortable to be in a situation like that in front of so many people around, yet I didn't want him to stop. He had held me so closely that I could feel his erection through his pants and touching the top of my bum through my pants. This was a sensation; I had never felt before. Never had a man overpowered me and had made me feel so powerless. We stood there for a couple of minutes in which I asked him his name, to which he answered "Your King" and he asked me mine to which I answered Joe. He asked me to show the details of my return ticket on my phone which I did without any hesitation. I was under his spell. He just left after that.

As soon as he left, I realized that I was having some discomfort in the front of my pants and was super shocked to find out that a man had made me horny. I had never thought of myself as gay, yet a man was turning me on. A man who was completely masculine, had no feminine traits whatsoever, a man who was so easily able to dominate me in every aspect, a man who was attracted to me and lastly a person who I didn't have to please or impress but who genuinely wanted me. This was all so new for me, and I was loving it a lot.

We had 3 more days in the country which went beautifully yet without any incident with 'King'. I had thousand thoughts going on in my head and they were all about 'King'. Was his name really 'King' or was this what he wanted me to feel about him? And if yes, could I ever want another man as my King? Was I gay and if yes, why had I never been attracted to any man ever? How can I just be attracted to him and wanted his attention? Can I ever live with a man, romantically? These were the basic questions and then there were some sexual questions.

If we ever meet somewhere in private, will I be expected to kiss the man? Will I be expected to suck his dick or maybe he would suck mine, but that seemed more unlikely as he would consider himself the dominant one. Will I be able to let him have my ass? How could I even have those thoughts? I was a completely straight man till I had met the King. How could somebody influence my thoughts so easily?

In those 3 days, I did have a wet dream where King met me in the train and started playing with my hair, smelling it, pulling on it and I was just letting him do whatever he wanted me to. The dream became a wet dream when he made me sit on the floor of the train while pulling my hair such that I was looking at him right above me and he kissed me. Luckily, I had nobody in the room when this happened and everyone had left for the breakfast. It would have been really embarrassing for me otherwise.

So, the day when we were supposed to return, I purposely put my hair in a bun, wore a black t-shirt and had black pants on. I was half expecting him to be in the same train as I was and he didn't disappoint me this time. He came after we did and sat 2 rows far on the opposite side of my seat from where we could keep eye contact. I had Goosebumps when I saw him. I don't remember ever having that for anyone.

The journey began and there weren't many in the train. He just kept staring at me without hesitation and that was making me so conscious. None of my parents or my sister were able to spot him as they were sitting on the opposite side as well. He soon started signalling me to open my bun which I did but in the most seductive way that I knew was possible. My sister saw that started laughing and teasing me, as any sister would do.

Meanwhile I had to pee, so I got up and started moving in the direction of King and went just past him when I felt him rub my ass with his bare hands. Oh I loved that so much that I stopped there for a couple of seconds before I got hold of the reality and started moving again towards the washroom. As I was about to get inside the toilet, I was pushed inside by a hand really fast and I kind of had to support myself on the wall.

As soon as I turned to see who it was, which I already knew, I was met with a kiss, a very strong one, which got me pushed back straight on the wall. His tongue invaded my mouth without any force and again I just stood there, letting him do what he wanted me to. After a couple of minutes of kissing, I felt him lifting me and without interrupting our kissing. King held me in the air for a minute and then sat on the commode such that I was now on his lap. He had total control over me. His mouth didn't leave mine even for a minute.

Now his hands started wandering over my body. Squeezing my ass very hard which made me start grinding over King's dick and boy he had some dick in those pants. It was evidently hard and I could feel it completely through our pants. As I continued grinding my ass on his dick, I could feel him take control of my hair with his hand. He made a ponytail with his hands and pulled my lips from his, which made me realize that I was the one kissing him for the last minute or so. We just sat there facing each other, him holding my hair with his hands, me on his lap with a moment of reality facing me, I wanted him to kiss me again.

His face was so manly and yet I felt so attracted to it. The way he had controlled me, made me even more submissive. I would have probably sucked him off if he would have ordered me to, but to my surprise he didn't. He saw that I had a very evident erection and used one of his hands to open my pants. It took him an instant to free my dick and he started stroking it with his amazingly skilful hands all while holding my hair with his other hand. I was so much into it that I was just letting him do whatever he wanted with me.

He asked me my name again to which I replied Joe. He corrected me by saying I should call myself Princess Joe from now on whenever he was present. Then he asked me about my city and what I did and I answered correctly without even thinking. He asked me about my relationship status, about my sexuality, about the reason why I had long hair, to which I answered single, bi-curious (I was definitely straight till yesterday) and because it just felt good that way.

He then made me lower my pants and turn around on his lap and now I was sitting facing the small mirror inside the toilet, still on his lap and still with his hand stroking me and his other hand holding my hair in a ponytail. He kept stroking me and I could feel my bum directly being poked by his dick inside his pants. I knew I was close so I alerted him that I was. He increased the pace and I couldn't think I could hold up anymore and I came heavily and some of the cum hit the mirror on the wall and in a couple of seconds when the orgasm subsided.

The reality hit me. How did I let a man jack me off? How could I have all those thoughts? While I was having all those thoughts, he got something from his pocket and appeared to apply it on my dick and then I heard the clicking sound and my fate was sealed. He had put a chastity on my dick and locked it with a small lock and had the keys to it. He just moved me, washed his hand in an instant and left the toilet with me lying inside exhausted and confused on what had just happened. I quickly locked the door, cleaned the cum using the tissue paper and came back to my seat. My face was flushed and everybody could see that. I just told my parents that I had a bad stomach and I wanted to rest for a while. I could see him staring at me again. Was he going to be my King?

gtanya
gtanya
132 Followers