A Sissy (S)exercise Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're welcome." He put the mirrored sunglasses back on, but smiled as he did so. "You know, most guys hate this assignment. They complain there's nothing worse than sitting idle, watching a bunch of old farts walk the track, just in case some petty purse snatcher should come along." He looked out the window and stared at the track. "Can I assume you'll be exercising every morning?"

I nodded, certain he could see me out of the corner of his eyes. "And every evening, too, if necessary."

"No, I like mornings." He flicked a switch on the door and released the locks. "You should get going."

"Yes, sir." I opened the door. "Thank you again, sir."

I all but floated over to my bike, prancing and dancing across the broken asphalt, riding a cum-laced high that would last for hours. Unable to resist one last look, I made sure to ride by his open window.

"You know," he called out the window, "you get a much better workout if you keep your ass off the seat. Makes you use your legs more."

"I know, but it gets so hard."

"Sometimes hard is good." He nodded to me through the window. "Get an early start tomorrow, and maybe I'll give you some extra motivation there as well. I find that sissies who can't sit down have a much easier time riding with their legs."

"Yes, sir." I found my legs suddenly shaking at the thought of taking that cock inside my sissy pussy. "I look forward to further instruction."

As I started my ride home, I knew there'd be no going to work today. I saw myself coming down with a sudden cold, the kind that only lots of protein could cure, and the kind that only repeated anal insertions of my biggest latex thermometer could properly monitor. My officer might have been a gentleman today, but I knew there'd be no controlling that monster one he buried it in my ass.

It'd been a long while since I'd been fucked properly, so I figured a day of practice, a day of stretching and straining, was just good preparation for some early morning sissy (s)exercise.

I could really see this becoming a daily routine!

END

12