A Sissy Saga Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Snurge
Snurge
132 Followers

"Thought so." she sneered, "Disgusting little fuckwits like you are always full of dirty thoughts and can't leave themselves alone."

"Jennifer, I wasn't..."

"Liar!" The girls gypsy looks and arctic demeanour cut him short. "It was I who told Archie to do what he did earlier. I wanted to confirm you were the drippy kind of pansy I reckoned you to be, and my brother always does as I tell him."

William blushed deep with embarrassment, but before he was able to cover himself again the girl's hand swung down to deliver a sharp slap to his penis with the flat of her fingers. When she backslapped it for good measure he winced in discomfort and the impudent pride of his flesh at once collapsed.

"Fairies such as you always need a lesson or to two in better behaviour," she told him curtly. "Meet me in the garden tomorrow. Come down before breakfast, and don't keep me waiting." Her eyes held him with their stare. "You won't make me wait, will you?"

With trepidation that bordered on terror he gazed back at her pathetically. "N-no Jennifer. I promise."

A commitment having been extracted the girl at once wheeled about and departed; leaving William shocked, quite bewildered and absolutely spoiled for continuing what he'd begun as a pleasure.

***

Early the following morning he tipped himself from his bed in something of a panic. His sleep had been shallow and constantly ruined by visions of his female cousin's threatening eyes, and although there was little chance of him being late for his appointment with her he wasn't about to trust to luck.

Gathering up a T-shirt and a pair of summer shorts from the back of a chair he shucked them on with preoccupied carelessness before bungling barefoot down the stairs. As he let himself out into the garden at the rear of the house he had no idea of the agenda concerning him that had been agreed by the women the previous evening, and he was innocent of the fact that his early morning foray into the garden provided the opportunity to implement it.

The sky was bright, the grass was green, and martins sat under the eves of the old house just as they were always accustomed to do in midsummer. The dry warm smell of new mown hay from farms miles away drifted on the early morning air and somewhere in the distance a dog barked. Closer at hand what had once been a vegetable garden was now covered by an ill-maintained lawn. Behind it, by a broken fence stood a sagging glasshouse and several broken cucumber frames grown over with weeds, while nearer huge stems of groundsel poked up through splashes of purple aubrietia and pink saxifrage, and an old rockery boasted nothing more than buttercups and sprouting dog thistles.

The dew had already dispersed and the grass was warm beneath his bare feet, but such workaday sensations diminished in his mind as he found himself staring at Jennifer. She was exercising with a pair of dumbbells, swinging and swaying lithely as she put herself through what was clearly a regular morning routine, but it was the clothes she wore, or more properly, her scarcity of clothes that stole his breath. She was wearing a bikini of such skimpy proportions he felt stunned, and although he knew it was rude to stare he couldn't take his eyes away from her.

Jennifer was well made and good looking - good looks seeming to be a Hancock trait. She may have been rather willowy for some peoples taste, but her thighs were gently rounded and her stomach flat, while her small breasts rode high and firm on a rather muscular chest. The suppleness of motion and swathes of bare skin all gave an impression of sinewy fitness that was not unfeminine and was rather shapely.

William had attended a boys-only residential school for as long as he could remember, and a monk-like existence hadn't prepared him for large expanses of exposed female flesh. Feeling guilty, feeling a tremor of terror as his maleness began to respond to a sight he was unable to ignore, his brain desperately scrambled to think what to do next.

"Quite a lovely morning, isn't it." he said quickly, "I think it's going to be a nice day, don't you?"

Jennifer observed him casually, her finely etched features betraying nothing of her thoughts. "I'm not a weather vane," she replied coldly.

He tried to ignore the scorn in her tone, but even so a creepy foreboding assaulted his senses. "I-I've come like you said I should."

One corner of the girl's mouth turned down. "You're leering at me, you disgusting male. Have you never seen a girl in a bikini before?"

"Oh - um - Only in photographs. I've never seen a real girl in a swimsuit as near as you are."

She propped her hands on her waist in an inherently masculine pose that accentuated her broad shoulders and the imposing strength in her arms, then she manufactured an odd sort of smile and glared at him hard. "Staring is bad manners and boys who stare at me learn to regret doing it. Come here pervert, come closer."

It occurred to William her voice wasn't kind. It oozed acid and her smile was a dangerous one. He suddenly froze, his feet leaden, his heart racing, and his gaze passed over the curves of her near naked body to the short cascade of brown hair that framed a face that was almost stark in the bright morning light. Her eyes flashed up and down and she looked angry.

His lack of motion roused Jennifer into moving herself. Suddenly fuming, she dumped the dumbbells on the ground and stormed towards him in quick, purposeful strides. "Do you think you can beat me in a fight? Because you're going to get one if you ignore what I say."

She leaned forward, her height putting her head above him and he had to tilt his face up to remain in eye contact.

He gulped. He was old enough to resent being ordered around by a girl, but she was taller than he was and while his own arms were rail-like Jennifer's had the undulating athletic prowess bestowed by regular workouts with her dumbbells. He shook his head. "No, I don't think I could, Jennifer. Please don't be angry."

The girl pulled up short of grabbing him by the hair and merely splayed her fingers against her shapely thighs. She didn't move closer or touch him, yet he felt the breadth and power of her hovering and circling.

"Well just remember that, and remember that any more slovenly attention to what I say will make me loose my temper and I'll slap your face until you cry." Her eyes then narrowed into a sly glimmer and she inclined away slightly. "Come over to the seat with me." she told him, indicating a sheltered recess between two huge rhododendron bushes at the end of the garden. A splendid beech tree stood there, its branches dipping to the ground to give shade to an ancient sun-bleached garden bench.

When her cousin inched forward too slowly to please her she grasped his arm and dragged him forcefully. "Don't sit down. The seat is for me and I want you to stand." she told him crisply.

The girl perched and leaned casually back as if she owned the world, her slender teenage legs stretching ostentatiously in front, the tiny bikini pants emphasising the swell of her hips and her muscular thighs, while the skimpy matching top revealed a tantalising proportion of her young breasts.

William felt utterly out of his depth in her company. She was lovely, yet awesome and frightening, and her steely gaze encouraged his wits to desert him. He half turned and contemplated running away, but she leaned forward, grabbed hold of his wrist and pulled him closer. Protests sprang into his mouth, but her powerful grip made him feel weak and he remained silent.

"It'll be better for you if you do as I say, I think your beginning to understand that, aren't you?" the girl muttered.

He blanched. "Yes, I understand," he nodded, desperately seeking a way out from the mesmerising spell she had on him. "I'm sorry if I was rude staring at you, and I'm sorry about last night."

"Well said, you're making a good start." Jennifer replied generously. She regarded him up and down for a moment. His eyes were clear, sublime, startlingly blue, generously revealing a hint of the person inside. Lips soft and sensuous, shaped too much like those of a girl. "Bit of a pansy, aren't you?"

William squirmed. "A pansy?"

"It's a term people use. It means you're something of a glitter-boy - rather effeminate." Eventually her gaze settled on the front of his shorts. "Show me your prick!"

He couldn't help but gape in disbelief at the demand and hoped he'd misheard what she'd said.

"Do as I say. Show me your prick, stupid." she repeated, displaying the confidence of one whose authority was indisputable.

William shuddered and whinnied in alarm. "Oh - I mustn't do that. Someone else may see."

"Never mind other people," she replied coldly, "No one can see us from the house, so just pay attention to me. Show it to me. Show me your prick!"

Trapped by her unremitting insistence William gingerly unbuttoned his fly and reached in to lift out his penis. Shame and Jennifer's chill manner destroyed any excitement he'd previously felt and it hung down the outside of his pants limp and unimpressive.

The girl arrested a thrill and cautioned herself not to hurry. It was more enjoyable if she could spin things out. She had an eighteen year-old young man lewdly showing himself right in front of her, and it would be wasteful not to extend the wonderful sense of lascivious power she had over him.

"Uph! Just as I thought - you may be a young man, but you can only show a fat white slug when you're not jiggling it." she remarked scornfully. "You're a predictable disappointment. Get the rest out. Move that ridiculous worm out of the way and let me see the hang of your balls."

His testes were nicely dropped and the sight of his pale scrotum hanging out the front of his shorts seemed to pacify her for a moment, unfortunately things didn't remain placid for long. "Get your pants off." she ordered, leaning back to watch him.

William looked at her, horrified. "What are you going to do?"

Jennifer gave him a measured stare. "Don't ask questions or I'll lose patience with you. You'll suffer a smacked face or a smacked bottom, but be assured you'll know fewer tears if you get your pants off. So get them off, NOW!"

Without even thinking of further protest William hurried to do as she demanded, but as usual Jennifer's hands were quicker than his own and he wriggled uncomfortably as she tugged the garment down his legs. Being manhandled by her suddenly brought a little strength back to his penis, and Jennifer's mouth curled in a wry kind of amusement.

"Hmm. You really are a naughty nancy. You're in need of a smacked bottom. Only disgusting deviants show themselves like that to girls."

"Oh but..." His thoughts skipped about wildly and the blood quickened in his veins. "I'm not a child. You mustn't smack me."

"Don't be so pathetic. Stretch across my lap," Jennifer crooned in a cavernous voice, "At once. Do it now."

The teenager's bare buttocks swivelled skittishly, but despite being hot with shame he lowered himself over her unclad thighs and reached down to support himself with his hands on the ground. Legs straight, bottom clenched, he felt his scrotum and waving penis settle onto the bare warm skin of the girls loins.

"You position yourself so precisely, it makes me suspect you've been over a few people's knees in the past." murmured Jennifer with a mocking smile.

The sound of her words skittered along his spine and William's face suddenly flushed a deeper colour. "No, no. I promise I haven't, honestly." He protested with as much indignation he felt able to muster.

Unseen by him in his face down pose his cousin dipped her hands into the cups of her bikini top and lifted her teenage breasts into daylight. She had a prefect juvenile bosom, the two soft round orbs sitting high on her chest, smooth and creamy and pink tipped. Her lips became suddenly moist as she caressed them thoughtfully, enjoying the tension she found in the spiking nipples.

She was pleased that other people thought her handsome and imposing, but she knew her clipped manner and piercing eyes could never be described as pretty. She had a young desirable body though, and it was fine if the males of the species lusted after her flesh, even if she'd not yet met one worthy of touching it. Certainly clumsy oafs like William weren't worthy. Their only purpose was to amuse her, and she found the view of his naked bottom submissively awaiting her attention rather stimulating.

"Now then cousin, just let me have your hand." His right hand was pulled up behind his back, "And now just let me arrange you ..." Two bare knees slid about beneath his belly and nudged embarrassingly against his penis. He was feeling helpless and ridiculous, but Jennifer held his arm firmly and laughed as she scooped his T-shirt up to his waist.

Tucking the bikini top under her breasts to accentuate their thrust she paused a moment to roll the tender malleable flesh of the youthful male bottom in her hands. It was small, round and shapely with a smooth creamy texture, and she couldn't resist running her fingers fingertips across the soft flesh and gently pinching it. William didn't resist her insolence so she released the grip on his arm slightly to gauge his reaction. He remained still, so she patted the small, plump cheeks with a modicum of affection. There was a fascination among some people for smacking girl's bottoms, but for her boys bums were just as smackable. They were equally attractive, equally enticing, and just as quick to turn rosy.

Feeling sufficiently aroused she raised one hand in the air while clamping the other over the his hip to hold him in place. "A pretty bum, perfect and white," she observed, "It'll look even prettier with some colour." The raised hand descended and struck William's right buttock soundly. CRACK!

"Yeow!" The first solid spank took him completely unawares, his bottom shivered beneath its impact and a hot smarting tingle raged on his exposed rear.

"Good boy! Just be a good boy now." Jennifer urged warmly.

William's round beautiful cheeks bobbed up and down invitingly as she slapped again. "Ooo!" He yelped suddenly as her hand landed on his silky flesh with another brisk CRACK! She gripped his arm to head off any resistance, but he made no effort to struggle so her hand relaxed again and stroked caressingly up his forearm as her other hand patted a few practise shots before lathering the bouncing flesh with a shower of sharp, painful whacks. "Ooouf! And the soft smooth flesh became blotched with red.

"This will teach you to be respectful. You will learn," And the hand arced down to deliver another wallop, the stinging blow so sudden that William kicked up a heel. The girl's arm went up and down rapidly as she increased the tempo. CRACK! On the left buttock, SMACK! On the right, making each mound of the unclad bottom wobble delicately.

Every time seemed to come as a surprise and every subsequent sizzling swat seemed to be as keen as the first. Soon he was struggling and kicking frantically on her lap and trying his uttermost to avoid the unavoidable, his uncontrolled squirming causing his legs to spread open to allow his tormentor a view of his soft scrotum flattened against the top of her leg.

"Shameless faggot!" Jennifer admonished icily as the flat of her hand bounced up from each impact. SPLAT! On the left. WHACK! On the right. "Dirty little wanker - you will- you will learn!" SMACK! WALLOP! And the once pale bottom cheeks were now a fiery red.

William yelled bawled and finally blubbered, his bum twitching and jerking in an irregular rhythm as the girl concluded the though spanking she'd longed to give it since she'd first viewed its teasing outlines.

Warm and sated Jennifer stayed her hand at last and tucked away her breasts, only then allowing William to scramble to his feet. His knees scissored as he stood up and his hands clamped to his posterior as he desperately sought to disperse the fierce smarting on the rounds of his buttocks. It wasn't only tears of pain that wet his eyes, there were tears of humiliation too. Spanked on the bum like a baby - by a girl. He couldn't understand why he'd let it happen. Then as he thought to pick up his shorts his cousin compounded his shame by putting her foot on them.

"Go back to the house without your pants," she told him loftily.

"B-but Gloria and Aunt Miriam may be up by now. I can't ..." The girl reached out and tore a switch from a low hanging bough of the beech tree, then cut it through the air with a mean scything stroke. Her obvious threat immediately galvanised William and he fled, dashing towards the house as fast as he could, his hands desperately trying to ward of the swipes Jennifer levelled at his bare bottom as she pursued him.

Penis swinging beneath the hem of his T-shirt like a clapper on a bell he plunged in through the garden window only to find his greatest dread awaiting him. Aunt Miriam was standing in the conservatory.

"William! What on earth are you doing running around without any pants?"

"Jennifer - s-she spanked me in the garden." he blurted out as his face turned as red as his bottom.

"Two sets of cheeks aglow! Quite a picture," his aunt quipped. "I'm afraid I'm not about to give you any sympathy. Young men who allow girls to smack them deserve everything they get."

His dreadful cousin came in behind him. "He leered at me in my swimsuit, mummy, then he took out his disgusting maleness and waved it around. He was so vile I had to punish him." A hard shove in William's back displayed the scorn she felt. "Go and stand in the corner, cry-baby. Keep your feet together and face the wall and don't turn around until you're told."

William felt just brave enough to glance over his shoulder, and he knew right away by Jennifer's fixed expression and the disconcerting disinterest of his aunt that it was hopeless to try and resist. He stumbled away to obey, and stood in the corner facing the wall, sheepish eyes cast down in shame. He didn't see the smug expression playing around his cousin's mouth or the tiny gleam of malicious satisfaction in her eyes as she gazed at her mother.

"This cutie-pie kicks and squeals like a little girl when he's spanked, mummy. He is suitable, isn't he? He's just right. Do let me use him."

Miriam replied only with a feint smile. Jennifer had managed him so easily. A calm, persuasive voice heavy with authority and a few well applied smacks from a forceful girl was all it took to subjugate her dear nephew. It would be a wasted opportunity to leave things just like that, and she did like to indulge Jennifer's enthusiasm.

She seated herself thoughtfully in a chair while her daughter took a moment to rebuke her cousin for trying to haul his shirt down to cover his bottom. "Stop fidgeting. Remove the T-shirt and put your hands on your head." She then turned to her mother and appeared to forgo awaiting any approval. "Gloria's got all the stuff ready. I just need to go and get it."

Miriam's eyes followed her daughter as she left the room, and pride illuminated her face. So thin, she thought to herself, too thin for my liking. But then, she always had been on the lean side so that must be the way she's meant to be. A leggy colt as a child, a racehorse now.

Even with Jennifer out of the room William didn't chance turning around, but he found the courage to test the only route he could see out from the intolerable situation he found himself. "Aunt Miriam, will you stop Jennifer being horrid to me? I really don't think she should be punishing me like she is."

Miriam Hancock smiled coolly and allowed her gaze to drift over to where he stood. Utterly naked now, she noticed his back was well formed, his buttocks shapely, soft and round and nicely pink.

Snurge
Snurge
132 Followers