A Sissy Saga Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thought all that, but didn't say it. She felt obliged to smile sweetly, because an outright refusal would certainly be taken as a snub, and she'd enough problems to contend with without being ostracised by the most influential woman in the area.

She looked at her visitor narrowly. The apparent kindness was deceptive she thought. It screened a swathe of small-minded rustic bigotry and was calculated to make her feel indebted. Proper and preachy and determined to get under her skin like an itch she couldn't reach, she sensed Mrs Boroclough wished to command her spirit and make her docile and sycophantic, just like every other woman who ventured into her company. That didn't suit Miriam Hancock at all.

***

William was so bewildered by events that the term 'other one' didn't register in his mind until a few minutes later when the conservatory door opened with a wheezing squeak and a strange girl appeared in its open portal, the fresh glow of her face shining through a delicate mask of immaculately applied make-up. She was young, about his own age, with no visible bosom, with hair swept back and tied with a ribbon. The black satin underslip she wore was identical to his own, short, close fitting at the top and supported by slender straps little wider than spaghetti draped over sloping narrow shoulders. About her neck was fastened a black velvet choker, while from her ears hung tiny pendants of dark quartz.

William's heart skipped a beat and his penis lifted hard against his belly. She was an angel from heaven. Who was she? Then as the girl entered the room a terrible truth suddenly dawned on him.

"Archie!" he gasped. The girl was really his cousin.

"He's called Abigail when he's wearing girls stuff and being a sissy," Jennifer told him in a matter-of-fact way, "An abigail is an old fashioned word for a housemaid - a girl who always does as she's told. Do you think he's pretty?"

William blinked hard, trying to fan away his initial disbelief. "G-gosh, yes. Very pretty."

"Abigail's been trained to use cosmetics, and now I want him to beautify you." The girl gave her feminised brother a measured stare, which Archie returned with a subservient bat of eyelashes. "I'll allow an hour for you to use your girly magic on this creature. I want him looking as sweet as yourself when you're done, and if he's not, you'll take a turn over my knee."

Oh lor! thought William, where on earth was all this going to lead?