A Sissy Saga Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Snurge
Snurge
133 Followers

William was still crouched on the floor, eyes wide and staring. He'd seen plenty of naked boys in the past, but Archie's glistening oiled member was among the biggest he'd ever seen. For a moment he panicked, but then his cousin stepped forward and lifted him to his feet, and as the great weapon brushed close to his own body he felt oddly excited. Their bellies pressed together, and since Archie had nothing on but his skimpy girl dress William could feel his very large, stiff thing rubbing against him as they embraced. Archie could feel William's too. William hated it when Jennifer forced him to say he was a girl, but he loved it when strong boys held him tight. It always made him feel so wonderfully helpless. But they must have seemed an odd sight, he thought. Two pretty girls with stiff pricks poking up from beneath their skirts.

"What are you going to do?" William croaked.

Before Archie could reply Jennifer intervened. "Stop asking questions. Climb up on the sofa and get on all fours."

He shuddered. He knew all too well what was intended. It wasn't the first time he'd been directed into such a position whilst a thrusting penis hovered nearby, but he'd never done anything like that with a girl watching - with a girl supervising.

Clambering onto his knees, he slumped on his elbows and pressed a cheek into the arm of the Chesterfield, then slowly pushed out his buttocks. "It'll hurt." he complained meekly while his heart raced.

"Don't be such a baby," scoffed Jennifer, and she made him flinch as she drew his buttocks open and dosed in between with more of the baby oil. Clamping a hand hard down on his neck she then signalled her brother, and Archie pressed forward with his hips and gently rubbed his erection in the lubrication. Almost immediately the tip of his penis began to bully William's sphincter muscle, making him groan in trepidation because he suspected that the bullying wouldn't cease until Archie had lodged his entire salami-sized length in his backside. Breathing in desperate gasps he glanced back under Jennifer's restraining arm as he felt the phallus thrusting strongly.

"Archie - Abigail - he - she's going to f-fuck me."

Jennifer's fingers tightened on his neck, holding him down and treating him to a 'do as I say or I'll pull off your balls' look. "That's right. Please her. Let her do it. Show her - show me how good you are at taking it."

With a sigh Archie took a grip on his hips, slowly but steadily pulling his submissive, soft body onto his erection. It wouldn't fit, William was certain everyone would see that soon. It was too big. "Unnnhhhh!" The drooling cock was in his anus "Eeeekkk!" It was pushing in, stretching him terribly and opening him wide. He groaned, but the insertion of the masterful mushroom didn't hurt as much as he'd feared. Oh, goodness. It was all in.

It was going to happen after all. Archie was going to fuck him and squirt semen into his bowels.

Once the rampant length was completely embedded he felt heat in his belly as the thing began to slide back and forth, moving gently at first, with easy smooth strokes. All in all it wasn't too bad. The movement against his prostate and the feeling of pleasing someone he admired felt rather nice. And he could just about cope with the size of it as long as his cousin moved slowly. But then Archie began to pick up tempo and pump with his hips hard and fast, pushing everything he had into him and making him whimper.

William pressed the knuckles of one hand against his mouth. "Aaaooowww! He's doing it - he's fucking me!" His lips curled in anguish and his face flushed, while his hair became plastered to one side of his ruddy cheeks as his head rolled on the arm of the couch. He began huffing and puffing, and he let out a series of short pouty grunts as he wrestled with the invader in his backside, trying to relax and just let it happen, even though Archie was by then slamming into him brutally.

"Good girl." Jennifer approved. She was watching the bizarre coupling with ill concealed pleasure, noting with relish how well her young cousin's puckered sphincter had surrendered completely and was luridly dilating wider in an effort to accommodate her brothers shunting thick member more easily. "There! You love it really, don't you? Girls have to learn to do this, and pantywaist sissyboys have to learn too. It's all part of being female."

"Ooh, b-but it's gross, Jennifer." William snivelled.

"Now Wendy ..." she mocked and leered "... I can see your little bum-hole, and it's doing fine. Just settle down like a well behaved sissy princess and let Abigail's 'Mr Biggie' do what it as to do."

The boy opened his mouth as if to respond, but the only sound he could utter was a moan as Archie made a terrific lunge and sank deep. His cousin was enjoying himself and in a strange way that pleased him too. Tossing his head from side to side he just hoped he wouldn't split. "Jennifer, p-please."

The girl leaned down close to his ear. "Please what?" she asked in a singsong voice, "Please tell Abigail to do it faster? Please ask him to squirt all his hot sissy-juice into your bum? I don't think he'll forget to do that for a sexy little queen like you.

It was awful but it was true. The harder and deeper Archie plunged his cock the more William's muscles clutched at it and the more he liked it. He didn't want it to stop. His willpower was all used up, and limp and weak he allowed his cousin to do just as he wished, offering himself as an object for lustful pleasure. He was suddenly feeling utterly girlish and deserving to be on the end of a furiously rutting hard-on, and once freed of the weight of denial his hands fluttered with a crazy frenzied motion, while his hips shimmied in rapid spasms in response to the urgency demanded of the big slippery cock moving inside him.

"Oh, my, ooow!" William's lips formed a quivering 'O' as he panted hard, his eyes squeezing tight shut as a familiar burning assailed his insides.

Archie suddenly gripped him ferociously and his hips arched downwards as he thrust energetically forward, his long fingers clutched about William's waist. An expression of intense pleasure blossomed on his face. His teeth clenched and his face became a mask of rapture. "Gggnnn." he grunted as he shot hot, thick, creamy wads of sperm deep into his cousin's ravaged bottom.

"Aaa!" William's stomach clutched and his toes exploded. Yammering, twisting about, his hips shuddered furiously. "Oow - yes - ooowww!"

Afterwards Archie went away to the bathroom to clean himself, leaving William to face Jennifer alone. The visitor's body ached and his anus tingled, but he felt warm inside and wondered if it was the sperm from his cousins hulking balls washing around in his rectum. The orgasm inside him had been titanic in its intensity, but know came feelings of shame for allowing it to happen. The shame overwhelmed the pleasure when he thought of it, but he knew the pleasure would return. It had been another ghastly humiliation for him. It was weird enough to be dressed as a girl and be shagged like a girl by another boy dressed as a girl, but Jennifer was his biggest embarrassment. She had first instigated it and then watched it all happen. Girls weren't supposed to do things like that.

It made him uncomfortable to realise how Jennifer was so adept at reading his mind. She seemed to have the ability to see into his head and read his thoughts. Confident of his attraction to her brother she'd ensured his bum was there for Archie's taking. He was a sure pushover where Archie was concerned of course, but nevertheless, he thought it only right to register a mild protest.

"You shouldn't have made him do that to me, Jennifer. It was unfair. You made Archie rape me."

She laughed, just once. It was not a nice laugh, being neither comforting or friendly. She had no tolerance for the weak or ineffectual, especially when they were males. "Rape you - Bosh! Do you mean you didn't enjoy it? I think you're not being honest. I've noticed the sly little glances you and my brother have shared since the moment you both met, and it was inevitable you'd have each others pants off eventually. It's unlikely his cock was the first one you've experienced, and today probably isn't the first time you've flaunted yourself like a girl either."

William looked sheepish. "Jennifer, that's not true. W - w - when can I have my own clothes back, please?"

Leaning back she considered things for a moment. "Why Wendy dear, you must resign yourself to the way things are. You're wearing your own clothes."

Archie had removed his dress whilst he'd been away, and on his return he wore only shoes and stockings, the suspender-belt being the only item to break the shapely smooth outlines of his young body. His testicles hung freely and his penis dangled, flaccid, still a monster worthy of admiration, but only remarkable now for its admirable length and the bulbous knob which still lay exposed against the drawn back foreskin. Jennifer hardly spared him a look as he hovered at the side of her chair.

"Go to Wendy. She's waiting for you." she told him dryly.

William at once noticed something wanton about his cousin's expression as he settled beside him on the Chesterfield once more. He felt he should have said something, but he couldn't break the hold of Archie's gorgeous eyes, or that soft smile with more than a hint of wickedness - where had he learnt to smile like that? - it made someone like himself react like a puppet on a string. Lust may have been sated for the moment, but he still carried a hungry look about him that was accentuated by partly hooded, mascara shadowed eyes and a slightly open mouth. Somehow he knew Archie was going to kiss him.

His tiny nipples throbbed beneath his flimsy dress as his cousin's warm, perfumed body pressed against him. Archie slipped an arm about his waist and satin-soft lips immediately touched his cheek then moved down to his mouth, and William conceded without a word. He was willing to let his wonderful cousin do anything he wished - even in front of Jennifer.

He opened his mouth and whimpered submissively, offering his tongue and tonsils for Abigail's pleasure and not caring if Jennifer was watching or not. He wanted to be seduced, to be stroked and touched and fondled and sweetly persuaded out of his clothes. He wanted to be kissed and licked until his head spun.

Soft, warm glossed lips touched with the heat of need. They were in heaven as they revelled in each others girly fragrance, neither of them caring that his partner was actually male.

Drawn like feathers in a breeze their lips met with ardent passion, their eyes closed and their mouths rolled in unison. Hot and passionate. Tongues in swirling motion. Rubbing and groping. Whimpering and moaning.

Archie knew how to make a sissy enjoy a good kissing. His soft mouth knew precisely where to smooch and his tongue knew exactly where to lick, and William, now Wendy, was so - co-operative, and - so needy. He clamped himself to him, slowly pumping his tongue in and out of a whimpering pouty mouth, and with his lips forced open William's own tongue started a slimy dance with the flickering, elusive intruder.

The taste of lipstick permeated his senses. He felt Archie's hand coax down the bodice of his dress and begin to palm his breasts, felt the heat of passion in the fingertips as they pulled and caressed his flesh. As a young man the exposure of a nipple was not usually considered indecent, but his masculinity had diminished a great deal in the past few hours.

"You fucked me with your big cock," he whispered.

"Yes, I loved doing it," his cousin husked in reply.

"Stop whispering," demanded Jennifer's voice, "You know I don't allow panty-boys to have secrets." She was feeling jubilant in her domination and couldn't resist pressing her thighs together, but she gave no other hint of how sodden the gusset of her underwear had become by just watching the randy antics of her prize queens. It was an apex of pleasure to have two teenage men do their queering in front of her.

William was ready for lots more kissing and he pressed his lips against Archie's - Abigail's mouth. Abigail moaned with pleasure of his own then pushed out the tip of his tongue and slithered it over his cousin's teeth. There had been renewed stirring in William's loins ever since Abigail had joined him, and now the excitement had developed into something his little skirt couldn't hide.

Archie played briefly with the erotic band of white flesh above the tops of William's stockings before sliding his hand beneath the hem of his skirt, and William shuddered. "She - Jennifer - she's watching."

"My sister likes to watch. She wants you to squirt. She wants me to make you do it."

It was disgusting but what did that matter now, thought William. The girl had already been witness to much worse. Archie hugged him a little closer, his fingers finding his stiff penis and encircling it, then sliding its silky foreskin to-and-fro over the sensitive gland. Within moments he was displaying the same kind of upthrusting solid prong Jennifer had dealt with so cruelly the previous evening.

"How does that feel?"

The answer came from the blissful expression on his cousin's face as his eyes became glassy and his head lolled. Nothing seemed to matter anymore to William, who was now Wendy. The punishment, the humiliation and the sissifying all became submerged by the sensations of rapture that emanated from the way he was being handled.

Hugging his cousin tightly Abigail took the initiative. He encircled the other boy's gorgeous young cock with his soft girlish hand and rolled the foreskin back to examine the pink, sensitive head with delicate manicured fingers. Then he started to wank him properly, moving the sleeve of skin up and down over the rim of the gland in a measured rhythm.

Wendy was as horny as he could be. His body quivered and his penis throbbed strongly several times as he attempted to lift up from his seat and thrust his stiff flesh harder into his cousin's hand. By then Abigail was already gently squeezing his ball-bag. Then his head went down to take the jerking penis into his mouth, and Wendy began gasping loudly.

Jennifer watched in fascination as her brothers mouth worked up and down the length of firm flesh from the straining plum shaped tip to the rather pretty testicles at its base. Wendy was an ideal recruit. He was young and cute and his cock made a lovely rampant show when visited by some attention. Patiently she awaited his wet finish.

"Mmmmmmggg, omigosh! I'm com... mmmmmnnph, mmmmnnnph!" moaned Wendy.

"Hmph, mmp, moooph, moooph!" responded Abigail - an indecipherable reply, but one which betrayed his acceptance of the spurting in his mouth. Jennifer's latest victim bucked up and down on the couch, but Abigail's mouth held on until he'd finished swallowing.

Having observed the torrid action closely, Jennifer's whole body stiffened like a huge knot as she locked her legs together as tightly as she could, but while her face wrinkled in a spasm of her own secret delight she carefully refrained from making any noise. Girly-boys were banned from knowing anything of her own inner pleasure, and only a tiny quiver of her mouth betrayed the presence of the warm flood in her pants.

At last Abigail sat up and wiped his mouth. "Ooh, wow - that was more than the first time. It was quite something!"

***

"God, that Boroclough woman is a pain in the neck!" exclaimed Miriiam Hancock a short time later when she returned from the parlour. "She must have sat there for over an hour going on about how important she is."

It was a moment before she realised Jennifer was alone. "Where are your girly's, darling?"

"I've locked them in their rooms and told them to practise their wiggles, and I've told them at lunchtime you'll expect them to report to you dressed as schoolgirls."

"You had no problem with William then?"

Jennifer made a little noise of amusement that came out like a hiccup. "He's an absolute pussycat when it comes to taking orders. Quite the tame little Miss. Do you think his granny puts him in frocks and knickers when he goes to Brighton?"

Miriam smiled and shrugged, then writhed slightly. Shaking off her blouse she adjusted the straps of her brassier and presented her back to her daughter. "Give my shoulders a little massage, dear. Having to listen to that woman droning away for so long as made me quite tense."

Obligingly, Jennifer's fingers and thumbs pressed into her mothers flesh, intuitively seeking out the tiny knots of tightened muscle. Miriam relaxed visibly. "Do you know Mrs Boroclough bumped into one of the boys when she went to the loo?"

"Golly no. That must have been William. Did she make a fuss about it?"

"The overbearing old trout took him for a real girl and reckoned he was dressed far too much like a woman of ill-repute. I had to endure twenty minutes of her inflated opinions on raising a family. Her lecturing me for goodness sake. Me who was once responsible for the welfare of scores of wayward, erring teenagers." She gasped slightly at the pressure of her daughter's fingers. "When you mentioned schoolgirls a moment ago, you must have been reading my mind, Jennifer dear. I've come up with an idea, a brilliant idea, and I want you to say 'Yes'."

"Am I allowed to say 'No'?" Jennifer laughed, but her mother wasn't listening.

"Schoolgirls are the answer to the dilemma I'm having with this fusty old house. I've been pondering what to do with it for ages, and now it's as clear as daylight. I'll make it a school for young ladies. Being headmistress of such an academy can be considered a genteel occupation, and fees generated from having resident pupils could prove a reasonable income."

Jennifer paused in the act of gouging her thumbs into her mothers back and observed her with a look of astonishment. "Oh really, Mummy. That's preposterous. You know nothing about teaching and the house is a shambles. It would need a fortune spent on it before you could open any kind of boarding-school."

Miriam grinned. She was a classic example of an ambitious and clever woman. She had been absorbed by a career until a short time ago, and one of the things that made her successful in her work was an ability to clear her mind and focus her fertile brain on one set of problems at a time. Her life was like a ship, divided into watertight compartments, each sealed from the other, so at that moment she was able to put practicalities to one side and concentrate on the vision in her mind. "There'll be a lot to do of course, but it's a lovely house and quite a bit of land, and if all we lack is a little money I've a whole book full of wealthy well-placed names who owe me favours from the past."

"How sly you are. You never mentioned having lofty connections."

Miriam simpered tranquilly. "I wouldn't wish to be accused of name dropping, darling, but I'm on more than nodding terms with a good number of influential people, and they all know there's nothing ordinary about me. I couldn't possible go begging to them for day-to-day handouts of course, but for an enterprise with potential I've no qualms about asking them to stand some initial expense. Having served in the Probation Service prior to coming here there's not much I don't know about managing young people, and teaching at the kind of school I envisage won't require a lot of academic background. The humdrum and mundane would be intolerable, so what I intend is a kind of charm school for young men."

Her eyes sparkled. "You've always had contempt and a predilection for bullying young men, so you'll enjoy what I have in mind, Jennifer. It will be an academy dedicated to Strict Mistress Control and Sissy Training for submissive, effeminate male maids and pantywaist she-males. The fools will be forced into being girls. We'll eliminate their masculine traits and induct them into girlhood, then train them as servants and companions before selling them off to people who appreciate such things."

Snurge
Snurge
133 Followers