A Sissy Saga Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Snurge
Snurge
132 Followers

How unfair it was of Miriam to leave Harrogate and come to this dismal place. To her mind, everything was everyone else's fault, and unfair. She would have stayed at Harrogate if it were possible, but those that took Miss Hancock's place utterly disapproved of any intimacy with the probationers, and suspecting her capacity for it they'd made her life a misery. She'd been glad to leave when Miriam offered her employment at Fairyfield, but it wasn't ideal for a person such as herself.

She went over to the window to gaze down at the figures in the garden. Around the lawns and topiaries a dozen teenage sissies clad in straw hats and schoolgirl gymslips had gathered in groups to enjoy idle conversation while sunning their slender bare legs. Sunday association was popular in the summer and was one of the few times in the week when they were free to chatter and expand friendships or play gentle games, but Mrs Pardoe wasn't fooled by the pastoral nature of the scene.

Queers! she thought dispassionately. Not true girls, but pathetic, ultra-sissy she-males who would be up to no good whenever they had the chance. She glowered dourly. And yes, more than a few of those reprehensible bitch-boys would need to put on clean knickers before teatime. But it was a hopeless and thankless task to attempt preventing such behaviour. Such vile habits were too rife for her alone to control.

Below the window Amanda was leaning against the wall of the terrace, subdued and quietly trying not to let the breeze play too much mischief with his skirt. Samantha was with him, but lacking his usual boisterousness. They would probably go somewhere soon and have a little cry together. But their tenderised parts would be sore for a while, and they at least were one pair of nancies who were unlikely to indulge in any hanky-panky for the rest of the day.

***

That evening six naked sissies entered Abigail's room. They moved in a mechanical way, in single file, not looking to right or left, and halting only when the leading figure could go no further. Viewed as a group they had a certain uniformity even without their schoolgirl clothes, since their bodies were all mature, smooth and slender. Their cocks were smooth too, some were slightly longer than others, but all were unadorned since pubic hair was not tolerated.

Each sissy's hairstyle was combed in a fashion approved by the school; grown long enough at the back to be drawn into two plaits which were either pinned behind the head or left to hang loose. Plaits hanging loose were tied off at the ends with small bows of ribbon in the school colour - pink.

Abigail greeted them silently. He was endowed like a man and had the same impulses of men when confronted by sissies. Men loved sissies.

He was undressed too, but had retained his panties as a mark of his authority, although they clung so tight to his thighs there was little left to the imagination. The hang of his large balls was well defined, and his infamous cock lolled in the front of the garment like a fat python in a hammock. In his hand he gripped the three-pronged leather tawse that pupils of Fairyfield Grange were all too familiar with.

As head-girl he was privileged to have a room of his own, but it was small and the tongue-and-groove ceiling was low as it was everywhere in the attics. It wasn't unpleasant, and for one person alone it was cosy, but that evening with so many there it was slightly claustrophobic. Six visitors standing was its capacity and he had to adjust their line to allow himself to pass between them and the bed which took up most of the space.

Parading naked sissies for punishment in the evening was a practise he often used when he felt randy, and minor infringements of school rules were all that were required for them to attend, His eyes flickered at the new, cute cuddlesome thing standing in the middle of the file - Amanda. Sometimes he would merely invent a reason if he felt keen enough about someone.

Each smooth face in the line carried eyes wide in pathetic apprehension, but none there dared turn them directly towards him. There would be no objections, they would remain docile since his mothers treatment caused them to regress to a juvenile mentality, while protests with him were pointless. The head-girl was judge and jury in the dormitories.

For Abigail all this was a diversion from a previous plan. It had been intended that he should take the examination for entry to Public School, but when his mother had given him the choice of becoming head-girl at Fairyfield he'd chosen to stay. The prospect of having thirty sweet looking girlish students under his sway was far more attractive than the chance of higher education. The only unfortunate part of it had been the need to sideline Wendy at the beginning of term. It was a shame, but lovely as his cousin was, there was no time for him with so many other sissy delights to consider.

He smacked one or two heads as he bullied the assembled sissies into a straight line, then he made a practise swing with the tawse. "Put out your hands. You know how to do it. Arms straight and level, palms turned up."

It was his routine to work along the line, strapping the hands as he went. The pale faced, naked charmers obeyed without decent. Tender, pink hands dutifully offered up, fingers stretched straight and quivering.

Holly! WHACK! "Erk!" The sissy's pretty face contorted as he snatched his hand down to nurse the sudden searing pain of the blow to his hand.

Bambi! SMACK! "Ump!"

Zoë! "Keep your arm straight Zoë. You know it only comes harder in the end if you mess me about." SNIT! "Ooh!"

Amanda! Ah yes, Amanda. A doll-like face. Innocent eyes full of dread, his hand outstretched for its first experience of the head-girl's strap. Amanda was the only one in the latest batch whose body he had not yet experienced, and he intended to put that right. SPLATT! "Aah, ooh!"

Fifi! SWATT! "Gaar!"

Lulabelle! SPLATT! "Ouff!"

Jemima! BLATT! "Umph!"

The whole of the naked line-up was then done with. A tear glistened in one or two eyes as each of the woeful sissies rubbing their punished hands, but Amanda was being staunch and brave.

"Amanda will stay here. The rest of you can go." he said.

Uncertain of why he had been made to stay and still smarting from the ball-bashing Mrs Pardoe had given him earlier, Amanda's teddy-bear eyes narrowed into a worried frown as he clutched his punished hand. Abigail allowed him to remain fretting as he circled around behind and studied his stance. He had a thin figure with shoulder-blades flaring beneath satiny-smooth skin, and a spine that curved down in dimpled symmetry to the attractive, gentle thrust of his youthful buttocks. The head-girl moved up behind him and leaned over to savour the lemony scent of his skin, his hands reaching under Amanda's arms to stroke his belly. He breathed a hot breath into the young man's ear before gliding them up to graze the peaking little nubs of his nipples. "Do you have a girlfriend at Fairyfield, Amanda?"

"NO, I promised my mother I'd be good."

"There's a difference between being a good girl and being a good sissy, darling. Have you ever been to bed with a man?"

Sandra shuffled uncomfortably. "I'm not gay. Before coming here I only ever put on frocks to please mummy and her lady friends They just used to touch me a bit. You know, rub me."

Abigail smiled to himself. A virgin to deal with! Frequently tossed-off, but never penetrated. How nice. "Ladies milked you? Did you like them doing that?"

Amanda give a little pant. He didn't reply, and Abigail sensed he was blushing. His tongue licked into the ear and made the sissy writhe, but then holding him lightly by the waist he planted a delicate kiss in the nape of his neck. "You're quite new here. Sit down with me for a while and let me explain a few things."

Shepherding Amanda over to the bed he sat down at his side, putting an affectionate arm about his shoulders while placing his other hand on his knee. "Your legs make a lovely show beneath a short skirt. You're very pretty in a schoolgirl outfit, but you look even sweeter out of it," he said. He thought Amanda was an exquisite lovebunny in his nakedness. His smooth skin, his soft curves, the gentle rise and fall of his chest made him fill up with lust, and his own member began to expand as he petted the beautiful body.

Slowly his hand slipped up to stroke the top of the cutie pie's bare legs, delicate fingers moving up from his knee to caress his soft inner thigh. "The most important thing here is to please people. You must be obedient to the tutors - and - you must be obliging to the head-girl occasionally. That's important. The others here are all cream-puff panty-boys as queer as nine-penny coins, and they're at each other all the time. They've left you untouched until now because they know I have the first taste of new candy, but they'll be chasing you like horny hounds when you leave here tonight. If you don't want to be pestered I can protect you, but I'll only do that if you make me happy."

Amanda's eyelashes fluttered. "What do I have to do?"

Abigail drew the huddle of girlish delight closer to him. "Just relax, sweetheart. I'll do the work." He pressed him back gently, his warm hand descending the length of his torso.

The new boy panicked. "Abigail... no. You can't... I'm not gay."

"Not gay?" the head-girl raised himself while his fingers kept exploring. "That's not the message I'm getting down here. Listen sweet thing, it would be best if you forgot about the way people think in the outside world. While you're here the most important thing is to please the head-girl. Okay?"

Snurge
Snurge
132 Followers