A Sissy Saga Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Snurge
Snurge
133 Followers

His friend snorted his contempt. "Just how do you expect to do that?"

Sammy nuzzled his face with his nose. "Come over to my bed after lights-out and I'll let you use me like a girl. I'm a good fuck. Everyone says so." He kissed him, slipping his she-boy tongue into his little friends hungry mouth. It was no surprise that the sissy-boys lovestick quickly became all hard and drippy.

Amanda pushed himself away. "Here you clot, you'd better stay away from me for a while. I don't want the same problem you've just had."

Partly angered, partly fearful, he dashed off ahead, leaving Sammy to make his way alone. Sammy thought about returning to the classroom, but then he decide to have quick peep in the dungeon to see if anyone was inside. He glanced at his watch. He'd been away long enough already, but Mrs Pardoe was going to spank him anyway so a few more minutes wouldn't make much difference.

This time he made his way down the steps even more warily, wanting to avoid meeting anyone at all on this journey. When the closet came within range he raced towards it and peeped cautiously through the door into the darkness. "Hello! Is anyone in the calaboose today?"

Finding the wall switch he added light, and yes, there was someone in the dungeon. It was Poppy Popperwell, naked except for stockings and a lacy black garter-belt.

Sammy stared, unable to take the scene in quickly. Poppy had been immobilised whilst standing, his arms raised above his head and tied at the wrists with a rope coming down from the ceiling. Pulled up onto his toes he

looked like a marionette hung up in a toy cupboard, and to add to his indignity his mouth had been forced open and a hard rubber ball had been strapped between his teeth.

"Wow! What have you been up to?" Sammy murmured. He observed Poppy's face, noticing his wide tawny brown eyes and how his lips formed a full circle around the grotesque ball-gag. Then his gaze wandered. Poppy had a pleasing body that courted admiration, and to top it all he had a tremendous erection sticking out beneath his belly. Poppy Popperwell owned the biggest dick in the house, bigger than Abigail's, but he made no real use of it. He was a constant bottom; always the bride and never the bridegroom. Sometimes it was difficult to know when he'd got a hard-on, because his prick was so long and weighty it never rose up more than a few degrees and it was never exactly stiff either, it was rather bendy like a garden hose. But at that moment anyone could tell it was randy.

"Crumbs, Poppy. Jennifer will wallop your arse black and blue if she finds you like that."

Unable to reply only Poppy's desperate eyes said everything about the turmoil he was feeling. He rolled his hips and shifted his weight from one foot to the other, making his penis shudder slightly, but not altering his awful predicament in any way.

Sammy was not unused to seeing attractive young men decked out in stockings and suspenders, the prefects wore them all the time, it was Poppy's helpless erection that fascinated him. It was long and meaty and it seemed veinless. He approached it appreciatively and curled his fingers around the uprisen shaft to appraise the tension in the swollen flesh, making the helpless she-boy moan as his hand caressed and drew down the foreskin to expose the smooth domed helmet at its tip.

Smiling crookedly he took his hand away and circled behind the dangling figure to view the shapely curves of his bottom. "Mmm!" Poppy had a slender waist, slightly flared hips and a lovely girlish bum, and Sammy couldn't hold in a sigh of approval has he palmed the tender buttocks. Everyone knew Poppy was a femme-boy . He was fucked several times every week by various people, and was capable of taking on a queue of three or four without suffering any distress. Sammy didn't lack for confidence, and a smile touched his lips as he brushed the hem of his tunic thoughtfully.

"I've heard you're a super shag, and I'd try you out myself if I hadn't just been emptied." He circling round to view Poppy's erection once more. "I suppose I shouldn't leave you like that. No one should get whacks just for having a boner." he muttered.

Again he took hold of the sissy-boy cock and dragged down the foreskin, this time making Poppy's pee-hole open and close and ooze forth a dribble of pre-cum. To Sammy the sight was miasmic. Enticing. "Mmm! Want me to help?" he asked, "I don't think it would take me long to make you go pop, Poppy. You're already leaking loads of girly goo."

Poppy moaned hopelessly behind his rubber ball-gag, returning Sammy's observation with a look of wild need and absolute acceptance. He owned an effeminate masterpiece, and Sammy reckoned it deserved something more than just a quick hand-job, so without being too concerned about what he was doing he dipped his face down and kissed the wet tip of the prick right on the pee-lips, dabbing up the leaking secretion with his tongue before slumping down further, lapping at the epithelial mushroom and instinctively rolling his tongue around under the oh-so-sensitive collar. Holding the shaft with both hands he decided to see how much of that pale salami he could manage. Naughtily he moved his lips back and forth on the pulsing meat before taking the entire smooth head into his mouth.

The bulbous tip felt like a hard-boiled egg in his mouth, a fat savoury confection that pressed down on his tongue and up against the roof of his mouth while constantly leaking juicy protein. Clamping his lips around the firm stem of flesh just beneath the lower rim of the knob-end, he locked-on and began to suck, his mouth moving up and down while his head twisted a little with each motion to move the foreskin about in a corkscrew fashion. Simultaneously the palm of his hand curled under Poppy's balls to joggle them up and down. After a moment or two he raised his head and gazed up at the other boys face.

"DO get a move on, Poppy," he urged whilst masturbating him energetically. "I'm only doing this as a favour, and I can't stay all day."

"Mmmo- oph!" Poppy shook and grunted. His lips thinned as they moulded obscenely around the black rubber and he couldn't speak, but his soft brown eyes widened as he desperately arched his thighs forward to urge a finish.

Resolutely Sammy again took the cock into his mouth and bobbed his face up and down, and for a few moments more the penis shunted back and forth along the length of his tongue. Then Poppy shuddered and moaned behind his gag in such a noisy fashion he stimulated Sammy to close his lips tightly around the base of the head. He felt the plum of the prick becoming firmer in his mouth as a continuous stream of plaintiff muffled groans squeezed out from the other boys immobilised mouth.

Heart pounding Sammy hollowed his cheeks and sucked, eyes rolling under their lids. Mmmm! Better than a dummy-teat, any day. Even though he knew what was about to happen it took him by surprise, as it always did. The prick in his mouth began to twitch, then Poppy's whole body went rigid for a timeless beat before his spasming began.

"Ummmm!" It was Sammy's turn to moan then as a flood of syrupy goo leapt forward to fill his mouth. His head jolted, but he hung on with his lips, breathing noisily through his nose while Poppy's erection pulsed and jerked.

When Poppy's body sagged and stopped moving he drew back. He'd done such things enough times in the past to be beyond being revolted and spitting everything out, and at least with Poppy matron had been right about the flavour. The femme-boy's cum tasted fresh and creamy with perhaps just a hint of spice - cinnamon maybe - not at all unpleasant, and really quite nice enough to swallow.

***

Some time later Miss Hancock sat at her desk and didn't look up when her daughter brought Poppy into the study. Instead she pretended to be writing in a thick ledger.

Jennifer closed the door and frog-marched the limp-wristed sissy across the carpet, pulling him to a halt immediately in front of the desk. He was still attired as he had been in the closet-room upstairs, just stockings and shoes, but since an element of decorum had seemed appropriate when being interviewed by the headmistress he'd been allowed to put on a pair of little panties in a rather futile attempt to hide the coiled serpent between his legs. He stood before her desk meekly, his hands unbound but clasped behind his back, his head bowed. The ball-gag had been left in place to make it clear he wasn't required to speak.

Miss Hancock looked up at last, and seeing the elfin youth so scantily clad seemed to surprise her at first, but she quickly recovered. "How long as he been in the closet, Jennifer?"

Her daughter placed her hands on her hips and glared at the miscreant with hostile appraisal. "Four hours," she said acidly, "But he deserves twenty-four."

The sun blazed in between the curtains, striking the back of Poppy's head, making his hair glow like a halo, which was as near to divinity he was ever likely to get. The headmistress thrust back in her chair, spreading her fingers each side of the book in front of her. "I'm not pleased, Poppy. You've proved yourself a deceitful and sly girl, and Gloria informs me you're guilty of gross misconduct."

Poppy had always been a nightmare to deal with. He wasn't obstreperous, he was just... hair-brained and ultimately too nice, and inexplicably he was incapable of displaying the slightest amount of guilt for anything he did wrong. It was pointless being angry with him because his habitual response was to blink and offer a kicked puppy look, while any verbal abuse simply winged over his head.

She turned a page of the book on the desk with the point of a delicate finger while her eyes continued to study the smooth contours of his body. The sight of him aroused her in a strange indefinable way, which was remarkable for anything of a male gender, but of course she couldn't possibly admit to it. A stern glare and an air of detachment masked her interest as she considered his near nakedness carefully - his trim shape, his dainty stance, his elegant smoothly plaited hair and his tiny pale nipples standing slightly proud of the peerless skin of his chest - all enhanced by an expression of helplessness in his doe-like eyes. Goodness, he could turn on the charm without even trying. Even after spending an afternoon in the closet he could still present himself as a juicy, girlish morsel. Ah yes! That was the attraction. He oozed femininity.

She cleared her throat. "Gloria tells me that she took you along with her this morning to Larkin's store to carry parcels, and while there you slipped away into the back yard in the company of some spotty-faced store assistant. She tells me that when she found you, you were enjoined in a most immodest embrace, your chest was bare and the youth was - erm - 'plumping' your breasts with his hand."

It was a constant problem and one that would always be with her. As her sissy creations developed their feminine traits they became increasingly interested in men - especially well-hung men. Two terms of matron's hormone treatment had given Poppy a semblance of small breasts and they were enchanting, so it was no wonder the lout in the village had been tempted to make something of them. Men were always keen to handle sissies, and she had no ethical reason for depriving her sissies of their company, even of letting men fuck them, but if she were to achieve her aim of attaining some standing in the local community she couldn't be seen to be operating a whorehouse. Her girlies had each other - and Hardwick, and that would have to do until they were placed with someone in the outside world.

Her eyes scanned the pages of the book as she paused. Finally she said. "Your behaviour today was irrational and inexcusable, there is no other way of describing it." The book snapped shut. "You've been here over two terms now and your mother agrees that I should find a suitable placement for you. To that end I'm going to withdraw you from the main school. You will spend two days of assessment in my own apartments, after which you will be employed as I deem appropriate until a placement is made."

She glanced at her daughter. "None of this means Poppy can play fast and loose with school discipline, Jennifer. Return him to the closet. He's to remain there until supper time."

The moment Jennifer and Poppy had gone a stir of noise erupted from behind a vanity screen of Arras tapestry at the side of the room, and Miriam turned her head. Lounging at the side of what had previously been a barrier, cigarette dangling from bee-stung lips and watching from heavily fringed green eyes, was a stunningly, sun-tanned woman.

"I must apologise for hiding you away Lady Diana, but you descended on me unexpectedly, and I'd already sent for the Poppy prior to your arrival. Dear Jennifer is an impetuous and wilful girl, and she would have likely burst in on us." She indicated her guest graciously towards a chair. "Please sit down."

The visitor stepped lightly across the room and seated herself. "I know I said I'd visit Wednesday afternoon in my letter to you, but when I consulted my diary at the weekend it became clear Monday was far more convenient for me. Don't concern yourself about offending me, my dear, being tucked away enabled me to gain an interesting insight into the way your school functions."

Diana, Lady Chance-Barton was twenty-nine and carried herself lightly. Svelte, cultivated, utterly self-assured, she was a paradyn of the social set who always dressed to maintain her celebrity image. Magnificent emerald earrings were visible below her stylish coiffeur and a matching brooch glittered on the lapel of a fashionable silver-grey wool-crepe suit trimmed with sable that was an unquestionable product of Yves St Laurent. Her fine outfit was setoff by equally fine strings of faultless pearls that cascaded about her slender neck.

"You're be wise to be cautious, however," Lady Diana continued, "Not everyone is as broad-minded as myself, and there are people who claim a scandalous situation as been created at Fairyfield."

The expression of the headmistress took on a slight pique. "You mean Mrs Boroclough and her gossipmonger cronies of the Women's Guild?"

The elegant visitor smiled vaguely and peeped out from beneath her dark bobbed hair like a well tended marmoset. "Try not to think too harshly of them Miss Hancock. People who never venture far from their rural roots are bound to be alarmed by the cross-dressing that's so rife here. Despite the care you take in limiting access to your students it's quite obvious to the more astute that you put young men into dresses."

"Surely, Lady Diana, if that is the arrangement here it's a matter between my students, their families and the school. It may be unorthodox for young men to wear gymslips, but I'm not aware of any draconian legislation that decrees exactly how people should dress."

"You clearly take great care in thinking things through Miss Hancock, but I knew that anyway. As a member of the first family in the immediate area I consider it my duty to be concerned with everyone's business, and I know just about everything you do here. Don't let that alarm you, I've been an admirer of yours ever since you began your - erm - enterprise. What you do doesn't interest me greatly, but I've been impressed by the vigour you've shown in putting things into practise."

She reached into her handbag and took out a gold cigarette case and opened it slowly. "Unfortunately, rumour as it that you're providing some sort of charm-school for effeminate boys, and if that were true your agenda would certainly be questionable."

Miriam permitted herself a smirk. "My pupils are destined to be social companions and servants for genteel people, and I believe they should be groomed to be as decorous and genteel as those who will employ them. I see nothing questionable in that. Nil nisi optimum 'Nothing but the best' is the motto of Fairyfield."

Diana's face became expressionless and her voice matter-of-fact. "Nothing's worth doing if nobody wants it, and by the number of coded advertisements I see in the Tatler magazine each month seeking transvestite maids you'll have an eager clientele awaiting your first prodigy - erm - or should that be protégée? Young girls are all well and good, but in households with randy husbands and grown rakes for sons they rarely last a few months before falling pregnant. Young girls are as fashionable as spats these days."

She dowsed her cigarette and leaned forward. "Look, it's pointless denying anything with me, I have spies everywhere and I know exactly what you're up to. You're creating sissies - turning young men into girlish things that you'll eventually sell to degenerate men and women. That limp-wristed flibbertigibbet that was just in here was a good specimen, obviously as queer as a red lemon - a sweet body though, and dressed right he'll easily pass as a girl, but in whatever way he's used he'll never make babies." She leaned back again. "Are all your pupils the same. Are they all woofter's?"

"Some have a tendency for homosexuality before they come here and that can't be changed, while the others sometimes participate in a way that's common in all cloistered communities. "

"It's no doubt desirable. Being accustomed to bedroom frolicking must make them easier to train as girls." Lady Diana commented airily. "Have any of your - um - 'maids' graduated yet?"

Taken aback by the creeping vehemence in her visitor's manner Miriam shook her head. Diana was a member of an old, prestigious county family and her support would undoubtedly be beneficial, but there was something rather clipped and antagonistic about her tone of voice at that moment that was disquieting. It was sharp, almost threatening, and she certainly seemed aware of the real purpose of her school. She felt a slight sinking sensation in her stomach that was repugnant to such a proud woman as herself.

"Things are slow to start in this kind of enterprise. Young people have many rough edges to be shorn away and they need to be trained. They'll remain here for two terms, but everything is on schedule. I'll be ready to place my first pupil quite soon and the momentum will increase from then on. I'll likely be seeking placements for a dozen and a half every year in the future."

Diana's chin jerked upwards and her perfect nostrils flared briefly. "A bit like a sausage factory, eh?" She offered a curious smile that held no humour. Self-satisfied in her status, high-minded in her opinions, she was patronising and clearly thought the school ma'am gauche and inferior. "Since their guardians won't have the slightest idea of their real value I dare say you'll take a good commission when you eventually sell them on. What will it be? Fifty percent of sale price, or more?"

Miriam drew back slightly and her voice became mildly indignant. "Why, your Ladyship makes me sound quite rapacious, and I'm certainly not that."

Diana ignored her inflection. Noting with satisfaction how she had taken the wind from the sails of the self-appointed headmistress she decided to come to the point of her visit. It was time to peg the woman in her place and let her know who ruled the roost in this part of Yorkshire. Placing another cigarette between her glossy painted lips she clicked a lighter and blew out a cloud of blue smoke. "You're blackmailing my husband Miss Hancock, and I want it to stop."

Miriam smiled benignly. "Blackmail! Goodness gracious, Lord Chance-Barton as made some generous donations to help re-establish this old house as a place fit to use, but every penny was given voluntarily. I'm certain his Lordship would never accuse me of blackmail."

The other woman exhaled another jet of smoke and then levered herself forward in the manner of a praying mantis. "Don't you dare play me for an half-wit. Lord Chance-Barton as given you several large sums of money under duress. My husband as the misfortune of being too dull to manage his affairs properly, but I'm a different matter. I'll not put up with a person like you having dominion over any part of what belongs to me. I'm aware of the discreet visits his Lordship made to your premises in Harrogate when you were a probation officer. I won't dwell on the seedy business that was conducted there, but I know you had no small part in arranging matters, and lately you've sought to remind him of his previous lack of good judgement and turn it to your advantage." Her eyes suddenly glared out from her head as hard as marbles. "I won't have it! I won't put up with it, do you hear?"

Snurge
Snurge
133 Followers