A Sissy Saga Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Snurge
Snurge
132 Followers

In a show of vexation she stubbed her recently ignited cigarette into the saucer of a nearby coffee cup and gave a diva-ish toss of her head. "Don't get too fond of putting on fine airs Miss Hancock. The people around here quite rightly expect their neighbours to conform to the decencies of society. What you're doing here superficially may be no more than controversial, even if it is unethical and unacceptable to many, but the hidden premise you work to is clearly beyond the law. I'm an A-list celebrity and people take notice of what I say. If you refuse to do as I wish I'll use the influence I have with the authorities to close you down."

For an uneasy moment Miriam Hancock made no reply. She refused to let the other woman see beneath her tranquil veneer, and a curious silence hung between them until she regained some composure. Calmly she tried to hold her ground, her voice betraying nothing of her rising anger. "Be assured, Lady Diana, that now Fairyfield is on its feet no further donations will be required."

Lady Diana stood up, abruptly unfolding her long, graceful shape from her chair. Now there was a slight suggestion of triumph on her lips. "Good." she said with all the gusto of someone praising a puppy for urinating in the right place. For a moment Miriam thought she was going to pat her on the head and give her a biscuit.

"It's settled then. I've no personal objection to the odd - um - formula you have for young people's education, although it's unlikely you'll ever turn it into a lucrative business. However," she went on in her sticky upmarket voice, "by the fluke of the capital LOANED to you by my husband we appear to be in a partnership of some kind, so I'll discuss the matter of shared profits with my lawyers. If things go bottom-up for you in the future I'll have my money back from the sale of your property."

Miriam closed the door firmly when the woman departed, then crossed to the cabinet where she always secluded a carafe of dry sherry. Pouring herself a large measure she returned to her chair and sat down, leaning back to reflect upon what had just passed. Her face was grim now there were no witness's, and anger boiled inside her. Of all the men she'd provided for in Harrogate Lord Chance-Barton had been among the most degenerate, yet none of the others had protested half as much as he had when asked for a contribution to set-up Fairyfield Grange. Now his bitch of a wife was kicking up on his behalf.

She refused to allow the woman's threats to weigh on her mind too much. She'd always been aware that her ambition would tempt people to rile against her and there'd be a need to contend with snidely arrogant, pompous, destroyers of reputations. First Mrs Boroclough and her self-righteous associates at the Women's Guild, and now Lady Diana. She was surrounded by assassins of a duplicitous kind, all ready to launch merciless attacks whenever it suited their own purpose.

Just a hint that she was weak enough to submit to Lady Diana's demands would encourage her sponsors to seek ways of wriggling out from their own commitment, and that would ruin everything, so she was pleased she'd had the foresight to maintain a precise record of things she'd organised for people in the past. She had a book full of names, dates and sordid details of everything that had happened in Harrogate, and if things took a turn for the worse she had plenty of influential old clients to call on who'd be given no choice but to lend their support, or go down with her.

***

Poppy was returned to the closet, and with his wrists bound and hoisted over his head once more he'd been left standing in the dark to think over the incident that had caused him to be put there. His legs ached, his arms ached and his bottom felt numb, so thinking about other things was a way of escape.

The week previous Gloria had taken him to Peasmarsh when she went to place an order with Larkin at the general store, it being her custom to take along someone to carry parcels she may collect. The shop-girls had become used to gymslip-clad schoolgirls accompanying staff from the Grange and no longer stared at them over the tills, but it wasn't unusual for men to stare at Poppy when he was in the store.

The sissies of Fairyfield Grange eventually settled down to wearing skirts when they discovered all the students around them wore them too, but some still became sensitive and embarrassed when taken to the village. Poppy never suffered from embarrassment. After all, he was gorgeous whether dressed as a boy or a girl, and he looked good in a frock. Even in a dowdy gymslip he could look provocative. He always smiled and put on a wiggle when in the village - not blatant or exaggerated, but just girlishly delightful to watch - as the large number of gawking men around him always proved.

Last week had been the first time he'd seen old man Larkin's new store assistant, Judd. The youth had been standing at the rear of the shop with his thumbs hooked into the waistband of his jeans, a garment so tight fitting it seemed moulded to his body and needed no help from the thrust of his hips to emphasis his most interesting aspects. He was a slim, tanned, outdoorsy kind of male who looked twenty-ish and owned a body like the Adonis he's seen in the common room, with strong facial features topped with a mop of unruly hair, and a great big manly bulge in the front of his pants.

At once Poppy had been smitten and spellbound, and when he noticed Judd observing his entire body up and down with lazy sweeps of his eyes his heart had beat fierce enough to burst. Judd clearly thought he looked sexy and wanted him. And Poppy wanted him to want him.

Students from Fairyfield were never allowed out without a chaperone, never taken into crowds if crowds could be avoided, and absolutely forbidden to mix with 'Outsiders', so an affair seemed utterly out of the question. But

in his daydreams Poppy sometimes entertained the idea of amorous relationships with people not connected with school life, and he'd become obsessed with making the same trip again the following week in hopes of seeing Judd again.

That morning somehow he'd managed it, and since he was a second-termer he was allowed to wear stockings, which was important because he was sure nylons made him look more glamorous. Once in the vicinity of Judd he'd flirted outrageously with him until the youth was circling like a wolf on the prowl. Then later whilst Gloria was discussing the competing merits of porridge oats and cornflakes with the shop owner, Judd had sidled up and slipped an arm around his waist. "Nice lookin' you are. What's yer name?"


The young sissy had suffered a confusion which was heady. Judd was much taller than he was and he loved the way his strong hand had scooped him close. "I'm Poppy, and I'm nearly nineteen." his small voice had gushed in

reply.

The shop-assistant had taken a cautionary look around and then leaned down to whisper in his ear, using the same moment to nuzzle a hot mouth against his cheek and send shudders of delight down his neck and spine. "That still ain't very old. You's such a dear little thing you probably needs someone big and strong t' look after you."

Poppy's face had tilted up and he'd responded with a swivel of his hips and one of his practised expressions; wide innocent eyes and a soft, slightly pouting mouth. "Yes, I expect I do need someone strong to take care of me."

Judd had given him a little squeeze. "I's been watchin' you a lot Poppy, and I likes what I sees. But maybe you don't fancy me."

"I don't dislike you." he'd answered hurriedly, presenting an alluring smile that showed his perfect teeth.

"Well, I's got a few things I's got a mind to try wi' a pretty lass."

"You have? I can't imagine what. But you're so big and manly, and I'm only a helpless little girl. You could do anything with me and I couldn't stop you."

Judd had then grinned. "Well, if you's come into the backyard with me, we'll see."

That was it! Gloria had found them just the way she'd said. Judd had taken him outside and started whispering lovey-dovey things, and had kissed him on the mouth until his knees felt weak. He'd been such a yummy kisser it had been impossible to remain calm, especially when he'd trailed his tongue down his neck and nipped lightly with his teeth. Nor was it possible to control the hands that stroked the seat of his pants under his skirt and then moved up to expose his chest and squeeze - pulling on his breasts like he probably pulled on the tits of young girls.

He'd felt the huge size of virile thing straining in the youth's pants. It had been heavenly and had made his nipples swell had feel hot and tender, but Judd hadn't had a chance to do anything more. Gloria's interruption had spoiled any chance of that.

Judd was so manly, and he wasn't. Judd could have held him down and made him do all kinds of naughty things, because he was quite grown-up and not the sort to put up with nonsense from a silly girly such as himself. Judd had called him a girl and he wondered if the youth realised the adorable schoolgirl he was fumbling with was really a boy in a skirt. If he'd had no objection to that and been happy to shag a backside Poppy would have provided his own without a quibble. Poppy loved being used as a girl and if Judd had undressed him he'd have gone down on his back and spread his legs like a girl, and he'd have whimpered and moaned like a girl all the time Judd was stuffing him.

It had been spiteful of Gloria to split on him to the headmistress, especially so since after hanging him up in the closet she'd come at him like a man-o-war under sail with her great melon-sized breasts billowing in his face. Without the least bit of wooing she'd slipped down his panties, got hold of his willy and drawn it forward between his suspenders and stocking tops.

He'd not made a fuss about her wanking him off. That was mainly because years of experience made her so good at milking spunk from a cock. The housekeeper, fat, massive and deadpan, had yanked on him with a full handed grip whilst massaging his bum-hole with the fingers of her other hand, and she'd made him sag against her and moan and sigh, and made him cum and cum and cum.

Snurge
Snurge
132 Followers