A Sissy Saga Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Snurge
Snurge
132 Followers

"Yes, come on Poppy," Nan urged, swinging distended flesh in front of his face, "You've got two hands. That's one for Wendy and one for me."

Doe-eyed, the sissy watched thoughtfully as Wendy took up a position the other side of him. "Well all right, as long as Abigail says it's okay."

Reaching out he took a cock in each hand and began masturbating them fiercely, first jigging Nan's, then giving Wendy's some energetic attention. When both had achieved optimum rigidity and were swollen and tense he rubbed them simultaneously with uniform pushes and jerks, then after a moment lapped the slavering tip of Nan's penis before taking it into his mouth and massaging the firm length with his lips.

As Nan sighed in wonder Poppy's mouth changed direction to give Wendy's cock the same treatment, making the same "Oooommmm" noise as his mouth dragged and pushed at his foreskin. He loved pleasing two cocks at the same time. Both Nan and Wendy soon began to puff with heightened excitement, but it was Nan who changed the rhythm.

"Let me finish myself off," he wheezed, while peeling Poppy's fingers away, "Let me toss off into your face." Perhaps there was no other sissy in the school that would have accepted such a suggestion so stoically. Still jerking Wendy with one hand Poppy half closed his hot, dreamy eyes and turned his face towards the broad tip of Nan's cock that was by then nearly brushing his cheek.

"Naaah!" Nan gasped, pounding his length with his hand as his pelvis swung up in the effort to rid himself rapidly of a burden that was utterly delicious.

Poppy's eyes closed as a large glob of thick cream shot out from the boys flaring meatus and splattered the side of his nose, while an attached opalescent strand sagged down to drape the corner of his mouth. He blinked, but before he could come to terms with what had happened a second blast of ejaculate struck his cheek. "Wow, that was a good one, Nan." he smiled in admiration, while being faintly aware that Wendy too was now breathing heavily.

Wendy hated making an exhibition of himself in front of Abigail, but the sight of young Poppy's pure features being so erotically besmirched overpowered his reserve. With his cock on overload and with his own hand, he began pumping himself furiously, his fist moving rapidly while his mouth hung slack in self-inflicted rapture.

Poppy risked a peep at the increasing wetness of the pounding meat. "Get in a bit closer or you'll miss my face." he whispered.

Wendy's loins shuddered, and again Poppy felt hot, wet spurts hitting his face. One, two, three! Semen hosed against his cheek in viscous, diagonal jets, and in quantity enough to ensure turgid white rivulets trickled down to his jaw-line.

Seated on the adjacent bed Abigail watched the event unfold with a po-faced expression, stimulated by the sight, but strangely not enjoying it. When Nan and Wendy had finished he rose up and glared at Poppy. "Your face is snotty and disgusting. It puts me right off wanting to shag you."

Poppy blinked hard. "Oh, well - I can wash it off."

"Don't bother," Abigail replied, "Just kneel down on the floor." As Poppy sank obediently to his knees Abigail grasped his hair and rolled his head back. "Open your mouth."

Poppy acquiesced without a murmur, face tilted up, mouth agape like a fledgling bird who's mother was feeding it, ready to be the receptacle for whatever Abigail produced.

Crouching astride Poppy's upturned face, and oblivious to those watching, the head-girl's hand heaved and pounded his own substantial length, rolling the foreskin back and forth with immense enthusiasm. His breath became hoarse and quick as he joggled his flesh rapidly until it throbbed and jerked. Stooping slightly lower he bent it downwards and aimed the drizzling tip at the subservient open mouth before pumping furiously.

"Oooowww. There!" he gasped. His back arched and his pelvis jerked vigorously as he ejaculated, his first blast going off at a tangent to skim Poppy's top lip and shoot up his left nostril. The remainder, lacking the same velocity, became concentrated in massive, syrupy glops that oozed from the eye of the penis and fell directly into Poppy's waiting mouth. With his teeth coated and his tongue swamped, Poppy didn't move. If there was more to follow he'd be expected to receive that too. However, Abigail's orgasm had been intense, but abrupt, and only a slender mucus-like strand dangled, threatening to detach itself, but stubbornly clinging on until, uninvited, Poppy's pink tongue snaked out to gather it in.

"Don't swallow yet," Abigail gasped as he frantically worked out the remnants of his pleasure, "You haven't swallowed, have you?"

Endeavouring to breath through one nostril Poppy pressed his smeary lips together and gave his head a little shake.

"Go and show Nan and Wendy what you have in your mouth." Poppy clambered to his feet and opened his mouth to display the great flood of semen he nursed. Nan and Wendy peered at it in curiosity, then Wendy waved him away in disgust.

"Okay, you can swallow now." Abigail told him. "Shame the fun as to end, but I've work to do."

Poppy pressed his lips with his fingers as Abigail's cum slid down his throat, and everyone else readjusted their underwear. Feeling disappointment, he made a show of his own erection. "What about me, Abigail? No one's creamed me yet."

Abigail raised an eyebrow and acknowledged his sissy-roused distress. "Anyone want to do a favour for Poppy? He's got a couple of handfuls to play with."

Wendy looked away in a display of disinterest, reckoning he'd already put on too much of a show in front of the head-girl for one night.

Nan gave a crooked smile. "Nah, I've things to do in the other dorm's."

Abigail gave a dismal shrug. "It's a shame Poppy, but no one wants to help you out. You'll have to go somewhere and pull on yourself." A sulky expression of disappointment had hardly registered on Poppy's face before the head-girl added. "And for goodness sake go and wash your grotty face before you make me sick."

Poppy had no need to despair entirely. He didn't have to settle for morosely satisfying himself. Five minutes later, coming out from the washroom with his penis still thrusting like a weighty pikestaff and wagging about in front of him, he almost collided with Gloria, who must have thought the god's had sent her a gift for her hand that night. She at once found a chair and sat him beside her, and with a stubby, thick finger sliding around in his sissy-anus and her skilful hand wrapped around his distended member she made him expend noisily, joyfully and generously.

Feeling like an orange that had been squeezed dry, he let his dreamy-eyed face sag against her great bosom while the woman herself gazed down like a pleasantly surprised connoisseur at the flood of creaminess that basted her fingers. "Yer little madam. What on earth was you 'olding on to all that for? Was yer savin' it up for Christmas?"

Snurge
Snurge
132 Followers