A Sissy Saga Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Snurge
Snurge
132 Followers

The stern rebuked caused the testosterone-free princess to utter a sorrowful 'oh' and bust into a renewed bout of fitful tears. He dropped his little handkerchief and on impulse Miriam reached down to retrieve it, taking the opportunity to study the exposed legs pressed together beneath the table and breath in the fragrance of floral opiate that emanated from them. He was wearing strappy red shoes with very tall heels and a slender diamante strap encircled his shapely left ankle.

"There you are sweet thing." she said, offering the hanky back to him. He looked at her. A sheepish smile and a flash of teeth, whiter than polished ivory, eyelashes fluttering demurely on damp cheeks. "Thank you, Miss." he said in a faint voice.

Angela and Jubilee rose up from their chairs to depart. She noticed that Angela had fastened a silken jess and tether to his wrist, the kind of thing people used to control a captive bird or prevent an independent-minded infant from wandering off. The restriction didn't prevent the sissy performing a subtle gyration with his hips that betrayed the overpowering sense of femininity that had been installed in his mind.

She left the snack-bar soon afterwards, dodging the crowds while looking for her car. Other cars trickled past, an endless procession of acrid fumes and painted steel surging and halting to beat the traffic lights. Thank goodness for Fairyfield, she thought. There was serenity in the dales. The high fells enclosed everything in their shadows and barred the noise of traffic, aircraft and emergency sirens that were all so much of life in a city.

She came upon Angela installing Jubilee into the back of a taxi. The woman turned and paused as she tugged on a pair of velvet gloves. "Can I give you a lift anywhere?"

She shook her head. "My car's just across the street." She ducked her head into the back of the cab to wish a cheery-bye to Jubilee, and when the pantywaist saw her he squeaked and clapped a hand to his mouth. She could see why. A vent in the front of his tiny skirt allowed his teenage cock to rise up unimpaired, and it was very stiff and drippy.

Angela's good humour didn't falter. There was a twinkle of repressed mirth in her eyes as she smoothed down her gloves and clenched her fingers speculatively. "Jubilee can be tiresome, but I should be able to do something for him before we arrive home. I own him, but I've no objection to my friends sharing his charms. Are you sure you wouldn't like a lift somewhere?"

Miriam thought briefly about holding the sweetly perfumed she-boy in her arms, then shook her head. "I must get on. I've other things to do."

The other woman nodded. "Shame. But come and see me when you have more time. I'll give you my card."

She glanced at the business card she had been given as she climbed into her own car. It depicted a lurid sketch of a seductive oriental looking girl, a phone number and address, with the printed words 'Transvestites and Pre-op Transsexuals, by the hour or for the weekend.'

***

It was a chore to find Alec Grimshaw's home that day but she managed it. It was a newly built villa well away from the urban sprawl of the city, and its Spanish style looked somewhat incongruous tucked into the dales. But it was typical of Alec Grimshaw to own such a place. He was a self-made man; a cut-throat wheeler-dealer and a County Councillor who enjoyed displays of outrageous opulence.

From behind a huge wrought-iron gate a drive of custard-coloured brick wriggled towards the house between rampant leyandii hedges. The place seemed deserted. And up close it was ugly. Miriam parked her car at the side of the gate, then went and knocked at the door. No one answered, and for a moment she had the horrible notion that after travelling so far she was about to find no one in residence.

However, when she walked around the building and into the rear garden she found Alec admiring some rose bushes.

He wasn't pleased to see her, one of his eyelids closed part way, until his eye looked like a whelk seeking the safety of its shell. "Miriam. Whatthefuck are you doing here?" He was a thickset man as big as a helicopter with a fat face and broad neck, and his apparent indignation did nothing to lighten the permanent flush of his complexion. He was equipped with a light grey sports jacket monochromatically blended to darker grey pants, a black shirt and a black and white floral tie. Save for a deep tan he looked like a gangster image from 1960s TV.

"Like a bad penny I always turn up, don't I Alec?" quipped Miriam. Her eyes scanned the expanse of well maintained lawns and flower-beds that swung down to the edge of a small lake at the bottom of the vast garden. "The hybrids are lovely" she remarked, gazing at the rose bushes.

"I grew 'em myself. I've called 'em Annabelle."

"Such touching sentiment. Annabelle is a lucky girl to have you."

"I asked yer why your here. What do you want?"

Miriam refused to be harassed by his bluster. "You avoid my phone calls and never reply to my letters, and you never told me you'd changed your address. I had to turn detective to find you today. How is Annabelle? And your boy - Theodore, isn't it? Such a good Yorkshire name. How is he?"

"Cut out the small-talk." The man snapped irritably, "Annabelle's collecting Theo from the town where he's studying interior design, an' I don't want you here when they get back. You could have saved yerself the bother of findin' me. You've already had all the money I'm willin' to give you."

He had always been a crabby man with a voice like a saw, but his bluster had never had any effect on Miriam Hancock. "Goodness me. Every time you see me you think I want money."

"Well, you do, don't you?" He glared angrily at her.

Miriam pulled a face, mimicking the expression of a sulky child. "You of all people know how expensive it is starting up in business, Alec. I won't see any profits from sales until the end of the year, and in the meantime I'm suffering from a small deficit to my budget. What would helping out mean to you? Only two holidays abroad this year instead of three? Not being so generous with drinks at the golf club?"

A harsh curl formed on Alec Grimshaw's mouth. "You've had all the cash you're going to get from me, woman. I've given you plenty in the past, but now I'm putting a stop to it. I may be a successful man, but I don't own a gold mine, an' you're a bottomless pit where cash is concerned."

Other people would have accepted that as the final word from him, for only fools were not reluctant to test their mettle against Alec Grimshaw. He was known to be ruthless. He was the kind of man who'd step on people's faces to get something he wanted, but none of that made any impression with Miriam Hancock. She knew him better than most. Knew his secrets and his weaknesses. She knew enough to wrap him around her finger.

Despite the man's hostile invective she maintained a bland expression. "I read in the Yorkshire Post that you've set your sights higher than the County Council and want to try real politics, Alec. But if you're intending to put yourself forward as a candidate in the next parliamentary by-election it wouldn't do you any good for people to hear about your little expeditions to Harrogate."

She struck a pensive pose with a finger on her chin. "Let me see now; there was Elsie, such a dishy girl, and the month afterwards, the lovely Clara. Then there was Rebecca - goodness me, she was so young - and you followed her with the twins. You were particularly fond of the twins. And gosh, yes. There were boys too..."

"A'right, a'right," Alec Grimshaw snarled, "I knows yer kept a record o' things, but you'd only incriminate yerself if any of it got out. Go try yer bloody blackmail elsewhere Miriam Hancock, 'cos I won't have it."

Miriam calmly linked her arms over her chest. "I won't need to declare anything, Alec. You'll recall I was once the wife of an MP and I know how things work. A few juicy rumours properly put about will spoil things for you nicely. Committees charged with the selection of parliamentary candidates are very sensitive to the slightest whiff of scandal, and a whisper of you being partial to stuffing you fat cock into rented young people would give them apoplexy. And of course you'd not dare try to disprove any of it in case you disturbed the truth."

The man's face flamed red. "Damn you, Hancock. You always know how to stick the boot in, don't yer? How much do you need this time?"

"Five - erm - ten thousand I'm afraid. The deficit in my budget is quite large actually."

Alec's face progressed from scarlet-pink to dark purple, and Miriam's eyes were inexorably drawn to the throbbing vein in his forehead, as if a worm were burrowing away under the skin. "Ten thousand! Fucks sake! Are you serious?"

"Yes, I'm sorry it's such a lot but I can't manage with less. Look, I promise not to come bothering you again. At least not for another year."

He gave her a wild stare. "A bloke could 'ave you murdered for a fraction o' that price."

"Quite so. But if I die in suspicious circumstances one would find the journals I wrote in Harrogate would go directly to the police. And they'd discover them to be extremely explicit. Names, dates, some photography, you know - everything."

There was a stifling silence for a few moments, and then Alec's mood levelled out. "Okay, yer can have the fuckin' money, but you'll have to wait. I don't keep cash like that in a bucket under the sink. It'll have to be a bankers draft." His eyes then narrowed and he settled his gaze on the extortionist. "You's got a good body on yer Miriam. Ten thousand quid must be worth something."

Miriam squirmed. "Oh Alec, if you're thinking about sex you must forgive me. You know how I feel about men. I couldn't possibly have sex with you."

"Bloody Mary!" the man spat out. "A hand-job then. Just give'us a wank."

Miriam glanced about. "Even that would appear a bit unseemly out here in the garden? Hadn't we better go into the house?"

"Hell no! Annabelle an' Theo could get home anytime now. You can give me the business in the garden shed."

He led her to a small wooden hut a short distance away and installed her inside between a rack of garden tools and a bicycle. Miriam grinned as she seated herself in a small canvas director's chair. "I say, doesn't this take you back a few years Alec? I'm sure you had a few dizzy experiences in the potting shed with other boys and girls when you were younger, just as I did."

Alec didn't join in with her reminiscing; he was too occupied unfastening his trousers. He was already half erect from the mere promise of attention from a woman's hand. Pushing his clothes down over his thighs he revealed himself as supremely well endowed. He had massive, hairy balls, and his cock was big, with a thick vein running the length of it right up to where the deep rim of its satiny mushroom head blossomed out. The whole thing curved upwards in an arc, and it was probably the biggest cock most women could imagine, with a juicy wet tip already extending from an uncut foreskin.

Miriam smiled and cooed has she explored the coarse hair at the root of his hugely swollen cock whilst between the warmth of his thighs she made herself master of his balls. She grasped them, weighed them on her fingers and was pleased by their ponderous heaviness. Her own appetite for such things was non-existent, but Alec liked it to be admired for his virility. None of that was a surprise to Miriam who had obliged the man with her hand occasionally in the past, and while she had no interest in men as sexual partners, aesthetically she could appreciate Alec's equipment as beautiful. At full erection the shaft was as thick as her wrist, and the head was even thicker, and that caused the foreskin to stretch like a sausage skin.

"Don't." she demanded cruelly as she felt him move forward. "Don't dare move." She wrapped her hand around the girth of his member and worked her hand slowly, so slowly he couldn't hold back a moan. Her other hand worked fingers into his groin, tugging and squeezing his huge nuts as they hung in the big sac of skin beneath his now fully erect cock. Seated as she was everything hovered only inches away from her face, but both she and Alec knew she would never use her mouth.

"You always did have a nice pair of balls Alec. All the girls in Harrogate agreed about that. They feel full now, so I don't expect you've jerked off today yet, have you?" She spoke so matter-of-factly as she gripped his penis and the man could only make an idiot noise of denial as she continued hefting his heavy balls. His eyes were closed and he responded with a noisy hiss as her hand pounded. Miriam's touch had clearly placed him into a state of bliss.

"No, I don't think you have." She stroked his cock, sliding the sheath of foreskin back and forth along the rigid flesh. "Otherwise this wouldn't be so big and hard. That's good, because although I don't enjoy men using me I like to see a good show at the end of a hand-job. A girl always enjoys being appreciated."

Before taking a full-time interest in girls she had done a considerable amount of hand-jobbing for youths and men, so she wasn't at all out of her depth. She was in fact rather adept at pulling the heavy foreskin over the bloated, fat tip and pushing it back along the length of the shaft. "Faster Alec? Do you want me to do it faster yet?"

Alec's breathing had become ragged and he sucked noisily at his teeth, but he stopped that abruptly and his jaw dropped as the shed door opened.

Suddenly a vision in violet was standing there, watching them. Alec's son Theodore. He was tall, slender, nicely tanned and he wore a pair of excessively tight trousers. A matching purple jacket was worn over a lilac satin shirt slashed at the front to reveal a chest of marble smoothness. The face - the features were just about identifiable as male - was if anything smoother. Everything was rounded, smooth and sensual. His hair was short and gelled upwards into a coxcomb of bright brassy blond.

Bug-eyed, unable to disguise what was happening, Alec could only bellow. "Theo! What the 'ell do you want?"

The young man swallowed back his own astonishment at what he'd interrupted. "Mother and I have just got back. Mum was wondering where you were." He didn't move. Framed in the doorway he looked awkward, as if waiting for something, unsure what to do, astounded, fascinated by the sight of a woman doing 'things' with his father. But he didn't turn and run.

Of the three of them, Miriam recovered first, and typically, even with her hand still wrapped around the man's fat penis, she was determined not to suffer the disadvantage of seeming embarrassed. "Hello Theo. Do you remember me?"

The young man nodded. "Yes, you're Miss Hancock. You used to visit us when we lived in the other house."

"Yes, I did. Funny, but I remember you as being more muscular. Didn't have you down as the purple suit type either. Your daddy and I are being a little bit naughty to day, but it's nothing to worry about. It's just a bit of fun. You'd better close the door and come inside."

"Inside!" fumed Alec. "You can't be serious about having the lad join us."

She gave him a fierce look. "Better that than for him to go into the house and tell Annabelle what he's seen, don't you think?"

Oblivious to his father's intimidating stare Theo moved gingerly forward, and then Miriam saw the reason for his courage. The driving force was a thrust in the front of his slacks. The sight of her blatant cock caressing had caused the sweet young man to develop an erection of his own.

Confident in such a situation and knowing she was in complete command she put her hand between his legs and massaged his youthful thighs. "I haven't seen you for a while Theo, and you appear to have grown up a little bit since we last met." She could sense Alec Grimshaw watching his son's face, looking for the reaction as she wrapped her hand around the bulge in his son's trousers and gave it a squeeze. She unzipped his fly, reached in and took hold of his stiffening cock - it was sticking straight up as she drew it out, and it was a good size - long, and thick.

Theo gulped. "Miss Hancock, I don't think..."

"Don't fret darling, I think you're quite old enough now. You've grown rather a lot lately. You're quite a daddy's boy now."

Carefully she hefted out his low-slung balls, then wrapped her hand around his cock, moving her fingers up and down the shaft and rolling the foreskin back to reveal the swollen head. Her fingers squeezed his penis deftly, stroked it slowly, played with it to make the boy hotter and hornier and didn't stop until she felt the organ become stiffer and glimmer of red poked beyond the foreskin. She then pulled the skin down over his glands to reveal his swollen knob. "How does that feel?" she asked quietly. "I expect it feels rather nice, eh? Do you have a girlfriend who does this for you?"

Theo shook his head desperately.

"A boyfriend, then. I know boys love to do this kind of thing for each other."

Alec groaned, but was unwilling to move away from the grip of the woman's other hand. "Miriam, that's my son you're tossin' off. Will you stop..."

"Don't be so selfish Alec. Theo is quite old enough to adore this kind of treat."

The young man's hips squirmed involuntarily and his blood engorged shaft rose up as her soft fingers gently pumped it. Miriam saw him grit his teeth and grimace like he was in pain, and for a second she believed he was going to cum at once. "Don't squirt anything just yet," she advised, "It'll feel a whole lot better and more intense if you can hold things back for a moment."

She began to stroke Alec's mammoth erection again, slowly and surely with her other hand and the man was trembling with arousal and pent up need. Father and son together, one in each hand. Miriam immediately seized upon the situation to apply a little sadistic humiliation. It must have embarrassed a man like Alec Grimshaw to have a woman manipulate himself and his son like that - but incredibly he couldn't break away. Watching Theo being fondled was as much a turn-on for him as being handled himself.

Theo's penis began to pulse in her hand and there was a look of agony on his face as he desperately tried to control the urge to ejaculate, but it was no good. The expert manipulations of the woman's hand motions were taking him into a new kind of nirvana, and he groaned.

Being none too fond of the sticky mess that male excitement produced Miriam pondered on how to settle the inevitable outcome, and became inspired. She pulled Theo's foreskin down once more, this time tightening her grip around the shaft as she stretched the skin down to the base of his young penis. All the time she had been cleverly easing him closer and closer to his father with each pull of her hand, and when the youngster's cock began to throb to a finish she directed his creamy, squirting load straight onto his daddy's big balls.

As splashes of hot cum bathed his testicles Alec too began to shudder, but before he could expel any juice himself Miriam tucked his enormous drivelling cock up beneath Theo's shirt, knowing that intimate contact with a smooth, warm belly would finish the job rather well.

It was a diabolic thing to do; for once his rearing erection had become established against Theo's stomach Alec became loath to remove it. Obsessed with his own selfish pleasure the man lost track of all sense of right and wrong. His eyes rolled and he moaned helplessly as he hugged his son tight and began to shoot his load. Theo squealed, and who could blame him? His daddy's enormous cock and balls were sliding up and down against his stomach, and great gouts of thick, manly milkshake were leaping onto his bare skin.

Snurge
Snurge
132 Followers