A Sissy Saga Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Snurge
Snurge
132 Followers

She paused as if to consider the matter, then turn on her heels and went to a cupboard in the corner of the room from which she took a whippy-looking bamboo cane. "Right, m'lady. You may keep your pants on," she said with a satisfied smile, " but you'll bend over and touch your toes and keep absolutely still whilst I'm caning you."

Diana gawked with an expression of panic and dismay. Clasping her hands to her mouth she gasped several inaudible words.

"Pardon?" said Miriam, swishing the cane through the air in front of her.

"Ooh, n-no - Please don't cane me. I've never been caned before but I just know it will hurt too much. Oh. Please headmistress..."

"What? But you said you were a big girl. I would never use a cane on a little girl, but big girls who insist they're too grown up to have their knickers taken down must expect to be caned." She swooshed the cane once more, tapped it in her hand then raised her eyebrows. "Look, you're going to have to make up your mind what you are. Are you really a big girl, or are you just some kind of junior whinger?"

Lady Diana bit her lip in her misery. Completely out of her depth she pressed her knees together and tugged childishly at the elastic of her pants - navy-blue flannel, very little-schoolgirly, tight with virgin-like attraction - and slipped them down onto her thighs.

"Off. Get them right off." rasped Miriam impatiently.

Diana obeyed at once, hopping about clumsily as she manoeuvred the garment down her legs and stepped out of them. Without any more coaxing she then stretched over and placed her hands on her knees, surrendering her bare backside to whatever would be forthcoming.

Oh yes, thought Miriam, oh yes. She breathed deeply, putting down the cane and taking up a leather-soled slipper instead she moved into a slightly offset position behind her victim. Diana's exceptional physique became apparent as her bared bottom rippled evocatively with her distress. In the shaded cleft between her buttocks her anus couldn't quite keep out of sight, while the delicate pink lips of her hairless vulva peeped timidly back from the apex of her thighs.

She had paused, waiting for some kind of instruction. Bottom thrusting, knees pushed back, feet together and with her hands reaching down onto her shins she was perfect for a few more wicked photographs. Shame there was no camera to hand, thought Miriam, her ladyships slit was worthy of a full-page spread.

Then she remembered all the cocks that had been there in the past. Untold numbers of every shape and size, all ramming into it and squirting sticky male icor into her depths. Her lips drew tight. Such a disgusting hussy deserved everything she got.

Diana vented a owch-ouch and a choking sob as the slipper drew back and then smacked briskly across the top of each leg in turn. "That's just a warning, my girl." the headmistress told her, "Don't give me any trouble or I'll use the cane whatever age you say you are."

Back came another sob and an almost inaudible. "Yes miss."

Miriam smiled gleefully and took careful aim before scoring the helpless rump before her with a scalding smack that drew a crimson blotch at once. "Why, you're quite a little charmer when you wish to be, Diana. I never knew you had it in you. You're being quite the little junior girl now, so I think an hairbrush would be more appropriate."

Grabbing her by an arm she marched the woman across the room and laid her face down over the arm of one of her sofas. Diana struggled briefly but without effect as she was pushed down, and her reluctant gyrations caused the buttons on the front of her blouse to give way. Out spilled her bosom, two generously proportioned, gelatinous dumplings, well-rounded without being heavy and with large pink aureoles.

Miriam paid them little attention, satisfied just to know that such a thing would exacerbate the woman's embarrassment she became occupied in ensuring the correct pose was attained. As the woman settled her breasts and her belly onto the seat of the sofa she felt her ankles being grasped and spread wide apart and then mean hands roughly tugging at her hips until her naked bottom jutted submissively up above the armrest.

Once her ladyships bared bottom was nicely rounded and completely exposed Miriam laid into it with the implement that had previously been placed nearby. A well calculated parabolic swing brought the flat, smooth surface of the hairbrush down onto the curve of a helpless backside.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK! She spanked quite hard, the sharp cracking sound of each blow resonating around the room.

Diana yowled. The blows made her scream aloud, white knuckles gripping the edge of the seat, feet kicking wildly in the air. "Ooh - please, oh please, miss..." Each time the hairbrush impacted Diana's naked cheeks squeezed together and wormed about sensuously, but no plea or promise or mental preparation seemed to ease the sting as the blows bounced from her flesh. SMACK, SMACK, SMACK! "Oh, nnnn, ooooh!"

Miriam Hancock's next flurry came in low from a long way back and caught the tender flesh between bottom and thigh. Diana's whole body juddered and she emitted a series of high-pitched yelps like a scalded cat.

Holding her firmly in position by a hand pushed into her back Miriam punished her soundly, alternating the smack of the brush between each lovely reddening cheek in equal quantity. Lady Diana bawled and finally blubbered, her bum, glowing with heat, twitched and jerked frantically, while at the same time she desperately pressed her thighs together.

Miriam was unrelenting, suddenly finding pleasure and excitement in the other woman's quick, squirming movements, loud squeals and soft breathless whimpers. By the time she had applied the final blow Diana had lost all vestige of dignity and was howling without restraint. Red-eyed and red-bottomed and clutching herself fitfully she was allowed to stand, wiggling and sniffling before the stern headmistress like a contrite little girl.

"There we are. All over for today." was Miriam's droll remark, "I'll let you know when I want to see you again, and next time remember to greet me with a polite curtsy. That's the recognised procedure I expect from all the girls I invite to Fairyfield Grange."

Snurge
Snurge
132 Followers