A Sissy Saga Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Snurge
Snurge
133 Followers

Jennifer removed Poppy's collar and Monica led them through the kitchen into the sitting room, all cosy and cluttered. There Poppy put down Jennifer's sports bag that he'd been carrying.

"Press your nose to the wallpaper and count to a hundred whilst I talk with Monica." Jennifer told him. She then smiled amiably at the other girl. "I hope you didn't get into trouble because of what happened at Diana's lodge that night. You took an awful risk doping her tea."

Monica shrugged. "Her ladyship were suspicious of me I think, but in the end she reckoned me too thick to 'ave anything to do wi' it. 'Cordin' to 'er I's only good for sweepin' up, makin' beds and getting rid o' her boyfriends used rubbers."

Jennifer cast a glance around the room. "You'll need a bed to enjoy your reward properly today."

Monica looked aghast and shook her head. "I dursn't use the upstairs. Me mam would go potty if she found out I'd had folk up there." She indicated a lumpy sofa with lace-edged antimacassars. "That does okay for most things."

Her gaze drifted to Poppy who was still facing the wall. "That precious thing looks so innocent - like the only kiss he's ever had was on the fore'ed from a maiden-aunt. Is yu really gunna let me do stuff wi' him?"

"Don't let his looks fool you," Jennifer replied, "He's as gay as a dance-band and he's had more pricks in him than an antique pincushion, but he as a skill with expressions that adds to his charm. Would you like to undress him? He won't make a fuss whilst I'm here."

Monica flexed her fingers in anticipation. "O'course I'd like to peel 'im. Is I allowed to snog wi' the beauty when I does it?"

"Sure, but he's a sissy and prefers men. Although he's had a lot of experience kissing boys I doubt that he's kissed many girls so you'll need to be a bit butch and masculine when you handle him. He responds best when he feels dominated."

Tentatively Monica moved up behind Poppy to listen to him still mumbling numbers, then in a rush of eagerness she turned him around and pressed his back against the wall. At once her hands began to stroke up and down his body, feeling his soft tummy beneath his tiny skirt and encountering the slight shelf of his hips.

A blush crept up the sissy-boys neck, but he didn't struggle or protest. After all, Monica was as tall as Jennifer even if she was stupid. And anyway, Jennifer herself remained in the room to make sure he behaved himself.

"You's not allowed to be a boy, so you mus' be a girl," Monica gurgled in a thick, syrupy voice, "You sure looks like a girl in them girl togs yo's wearing, an' I bets yer lass enough to be a little lesbian luvver fer me, ain't you?"

The analogy seemed to confuse Poppy, but when Monica gazed into his eyes she saw a measure of acceptance. She exercised subtle skill, lulling him into accepting her fully. She ran her fingers lightly down his arm, felt him draw back, scared blue eyes in an angel's face. She stepped closer, put her hands on his shoulders and felt the delicate bones beneath his blouse, saw the flinching pulse in his throat.

Suddenly she wanted to kiss him. In fact she'd been wanting to kiss him from the moment she'd first seen him. She wanted to kiss him the way men kiss girls.

She put a hand on the nape of his neck, ran her fingers through his soft blond hair and felt the heat there. Pressing forward and swept him up in her arms, enjoying the effects of his perfumed lace-covered bosom. When his mouth opened in a soft oh of surrender she trailed her lips down his face, nuzzling his brow, his nose his chin, but not yet his mouth.

Poppy didn't struggle even now, and as he raised his head to look at her something passed between them - a look, a flinch of acquiescence - not yet submission, but that would come, and Monica relished the challenge. She smiled, loving the attention the adorable girl-thing was giving her. Placing a hand on his head she curled her fingers through his hair before taking a firm grip, then with her other hand she caressed his cheek, sliding a finger beneath his chin to tilt it up.

Their eyes met for a moment before the boy shyly averted his gaze, but Monica leaned heavily against him. Putting her arms around his waist she scooped him forward and gently nuzzled her lips against his mouth before ever so slowly parting his lips with her tongue, then holding him tight she pressed her mouth down to deliver a deep kiss, rocking her jaw about until she could force her tongue into his succulent sissy mouth.

Poppy's knees went wobbly and his tummy trembled as the girl claimed his delicate mouth. Unable to move because of the grip she had on his hair and the weight of her pressing against him he merely moaned. At last her mouth pressed onto his mouth and she was kissing him aggressively, forceful and demanding, her tongue pushing his lips open and searching inside. Tongues touched and slithered together, but just as he was beginning to melt against her she drew back and lowered her lips to his neck, leaving him gasping and panting.

Discomforted, Poppy twisted his head in an attempt to throw off her ravaging, but the girl only kissed him harder. Clamping her mouth onto his own she sucked, trying to swallow mouthfuls of his flavour, unwittingly - though perhaps not - making the sissy develop a pit-prop in his pants.

Eventually she raised her head to glance at Jennifer who was busy opening up the divan. "This wee madam's as toothsome as me mam's apple-pie. I could eat him."

Without waiting for a response she turned to Poppy again. His lips were hot and parted and she kissed him once more, this time slobbering on his neck and working her tongue in his ear before returning to munch on his mouth and suck his tongue. In a frenzy of excitement she clawed at him, feeling his slender shape and pushing her hands up the back of his skirt to cup his soft bottom with both hands. Then she pulled her hands up and began tugging at his clothes.

The sissy made no effort to undress himself, but neither did he make any effort to stop her doing it. His neat little silk blouse was pulled open in a clumsy, hurried kind of way that tore away two of the buttons.

"Mmm! That's a bit different to when I worked at the Grange. Miss Hancock let's you wear a pretty bra nowadays." the girl purred while trailing the flat of her tongue over his bare shoulder. "I approves of that. I allus said pretty boys should wear pretty bras. Lean forward a bit so's I can unfasten it at the back. I want to get at yer tits."

With the bra pulled away she squeezed his small bare breasts, then she dipped low and enveloped each small, swollen pink nipple in turn with her mouth, cheeks dimpling as she pumped the tender, warm flesh back and forth.

"Oooo - whooo!" Poppy's shoulders rose and fell in rapid jerks and he couldn't help moaning. He always made a silly noise when his nipples were sucked and it didn't seem to matter who did it. Titty kisses were every panty-boys vulnerability, especially when it was done - oh - so nicely.

Feminine fingers deftly unfastened the buttons of his skirt and the garment trickled down his legs to reveal a pair of little pants that bulged. "Dear, dear!" Monica imitated light-hearted surprise as she squirmed a fingertip around in his bellybutton, "A girl shouldn't have a lump like that in her knickers. I'd better get yer pants off an' see what the trouble is."

The sissy mewled and shook as she slide down his underwear and allowed his aroused cock to swing out. It was a monster, a yardarm of stiff flesh enraptured with girlitude. Monica's eyes sparkled. Poppy looked delicious as he stood nervously nibbling his pouty lips, and it was a natural reaction for her to take hold of his outsized gland and jink the foreskin, exploring it in detail and rubbing every centimetre of penile flesh.

"There we are," she breathed heatedly as her hand glided back and forth. "Do you like what I'm doing? D'you like bein' tossed-off?"

Poppy squirmed and husked secretively in her ear. "Mmm, yes Monica."

Inspired, the girl's mouth sucked at the hot, perfumed cheeks of his young sissy's face, while her fingers assessed the tension in the male appendage they were strumming, an item that appeared to have extended another inch since she'd started. "Yer ready so quick. Are yu' ready to do a big sissy-cum for me?"

"Y-yes Monica. If I'm allowed to."

"O'course yer allowed to sweetheart. You may prefer a man to do it for you, but there's not many cocks that don't do a nice squirty for me."

Poppy whimpered. Monica smirked across at Jennifer in triumph. "The size o' this tart's cock is unbe-fucking-lieveable, and it's on the boil a'ready."

The other girl gave a patient smile. "Can I suggest you just keep him simmering. He's better entertainment when he's constantly panting for a finish."

Monica stepped back and gazed in alarm at the penis-shaped vibrator her friend had taken from her sports bag, and somewhat awe-struck she retreated away from the sissy-boy standing against the wall.

Not so Jennifer. Completely ignoring his nakedness she drew him out from the puddle of his clothes and guided him onto the divan. "I want you to show Monica how you use a plastic dick." she told him.

Poppy blushed and tilted his head in the attitude of an imploring supplicant. "Jennifer - that's not - I simply can't..."

"Bosh. This thing's only average size and you'll manage it easily." She gave Monica a pained glance as she stroked the distressed she-boy's bare buttocks. "It's not the object that unnerves him, it's having to demonstrate with it in front of a strange girl that makes him cringe. Lovely. I do enjoy hearing a sissy's feeble whines."

She grabbed his hair and pushed him down. "Kneel on the divan you creep. Head down and bottom up."

Monica looked on mesmerised as Jennifer squatted behind the flushed, subservient sissy. The girl first spread his buttocks, and then doused baby-oil liberally between them.

"Ah, oh!" Poppy squawked but remained still as her long, slender forefinger explored his anus. She inserted it gently, wiggling it and probing until it was stuck fully inside his rectum.

"Even with all the use you get you're still a dainty, tight little thing, aren't you?" Jennifer murmured with satisfaction, turning her embedded finger in a twisting motion, swivelling her wrist to further stretch his sphincter. Poppy made a pleading noise, but strangely he arched his bottom as if seeking deeper penetration.

After a brief jig with the finger Jennifer withdrew it and introduced the tip of the vibrator into the vacated space. Then her arm strained as she crammed down on the plug.

"Aaa!" Poppy groaned as his delicate anal ring expanded. His bullied fundament tightly clenched at and spasmodically grasped around the smooth plastic shaft as it entered, but the slickness of everything made preventing its penetration impossible. "Oooh, aaaooow!" His lips curled and his eyebrows furrowed as his pink face pressed down into the divan.

"There. That's no trouble for you, is it?" Jennifer purred as she worked the thickest two-thirds into him and stirred it around. Calmly she clicked the switch on the base of the vibrator and set it humming.

"Uuuurrghh!" Poppy found it impossible not to respond as a genial buzzing brought sensations of deeply felt pleasure to his lower body.

"Okay, you can do it for yourself now." she told him. Backing away she joined Monica to watch as the sissy collapsed and kicked about on the divan. The whirring of the object was unrelenting, and the desperate expression on his face told them all they needed to know about the incessant pulsing of the latex shape pushed up deep inside him, and from which there was no escape.

Instinctively Poppy reached behind and grasped the thick stem. "Ooooph!" He gagged and began to rotate his hips, skewering the terrible shape further into himself. "Oh," he puffed, "It's so - so wriggly - it's - it's so - so..."

"So big?" suggested Jennifer helpfully, "So solid and unforgiving? Yes it's a merciless sissy-lover that demands to go all the way, so it's ideal for the likes of you. Move around on it - work it in and out and give it the same good time you give to all pricks."

While Monica gaped in fascination Jennifer reached into her sports bag, and her hand quickly found what it sought. "Here," she said as she handed it to Monica, "This is for you."

The other girl's eyes widened in disbelief as she viewed the strap-on dildo being offered to her. Gingerly she took it in her hands and brushed aside the attachment straps to examine it. The flesh coloured object was made of soft, solid rubber, and its length was deeply ribbed with moulded veins, however she was most impressed by the awesome bulbous shape of its tip. "Cripes Jenny, it's a perfec' image of a randy hunk's cock." She blinked her eyes and raised them. "Is you expectin' me to - y'know - do 'im?"

"I thought you liked Poppy."

"Course I likes 'im. I'd never need sugar on me cornflakes if he was around." She offered a crooked smile. "Actually, I's allus wanted to try it - y'know - fuck a lad in the arse. An' young Poppy does have an allurin' little bum, don't he? He's very, er - fuckable."

A quiver of excitement shuddered over her as she hurriedly pulled off her skirt and pants. Climbing into the harness of the apparatus she buckled it around her hips, her excitement heightening as she established the base of the prosthesis against her pubis and became fully aware of her manlike extension.

"Wow. I feels dangerous now, yon cherub's gunna have to hold on tight when I gets to 'im."

Jennifer suddenly became aware of Poppy's intense little gasps. The persistent hum of the vibrator was subdued when buried inside him and louder each time it was extracted, and she noticed the rhythm was becoming faster and more frantic. "Mmm, ooh Jen-Jennifer - it's - it's f-fucking me." Poppy bleated.

One of his knees rapidly threshed up and down each time he stabbed into his anus, and on seeing the slackness of his mouth, the glazed expression in his eyes and the dribbling tip of his swollen penis, she recognised the signs of danger.

"Stop now." she demanded, then looking at Monica she explained, "He'll be jerking off all over the divan in a second if he keeps on, and it's too early to allow him that."

At once she extracted the length of plastic from the bewildered she-boy and examined his anus. "That's opened you up nicely. Now you can be a nice little bunny for Monica."

Poppy waited nervously, buttocks clenched as the other girl climbed up on the divan behind him and placed a hand on his back. She stroked him in long sweeping movements as if he were a pet of some kind, while her other hand reached between his legs and cupped his balls, hefting them in her hand and bouncing them up and down. Seeing him bent forward, head down and bum lifted and resigned to letting her do whatever she wished, Monica gained an inkling of the delight Jennifer felt so often. A pleasure gained from unquestioned domination.

Legs splayed, knees bending, she took up a crouched position behind his subservient form and brought her thighs level with his raised bottom, then with one hand she slowly rubbed the bulbous end of the dildo between his bum-cheeks.

"Jus' let me do it, me sweet treasure. This ain't much different to the one you's already used, 'cept this one's got me on the other end."

Taking a firm grip on his hips she slowly sank the strap-on penis into him, pleased to discover how easily he accepted it. She didn't pull back, but just stared at him. "He really is luvely." she murmured, pressing forward and wriggling her hips in a wide circle to make her cock churn inside the sissy's bottom. She pushed hard and Poppy groaned. His heart pounded and his eyelids drooped as the cocks thick, rounded head tunnelled a wicked path deep into his rosette. Within moments the smooth flesh of his bottom had created a concave dimple around the plunging shaft.

"Right!" Monica cooed, "Relax me lil' bunny-rabbit, 'cos I'm gunna shag you proper now."

"Oww Monica, oow!" Poppy gasped as the girl eased the gigantic plug most of the way out from his clasping rosebud - "Arrraaow!" - then squealed as she wormed it back into him.

He could do nothing then but clench his teeth as the excited girl violated his splayed bottom and relished the view of his stretched anal ring sliding up and down the surface of her tool. He was getting cock. He was a girl being lusted after as a sexual creature, and his pretty arse was being used in the best way possible, as a cock receptacle.

Content to be a spectator on this occasion Jennifer sprawled in a nearby chair to watch. It suited her jaded senses to see sweet young men being manfully handled by a girl, it humiliated them wonderfully and put the supremacy of females into proper perspective in their pleural minds.

"Ooh, yeow, ooh!" The sissy-boy released a series of delirious whimpers as his body bounced to the beat of Monica's thrusting rhythm. The girl had a firm grip on his rolling hips and in between pushing deep she was making the fat tip of her cock rotate lewdly just inside the entrance of his submissive anus. Not only did she enjoy ploughing into him, she'd discovered how nice it was to tease and tantalise his expectations.

"That's a good girly, there you go now. You can do it sweet-thing, an' I's enjoyin' fuckin' yer naughty bottom."

Her pleasure was obvious from the high colour in her cheeks, but then a dreaded noise she had not expected to hear that evening turned the vibrant healthy glow to a wash as pale as uncooked pastry. It was the sound of a key turning in the lock of the front door.

"Oh shit! That'll be me mam." she squawked in horror. Pulling abruptly away from her gasping partner she scrambled from the divan intent on taking up some pose of innocence, but found it impossible to hide the prominent thrust of the dildo she'd recently been using and which was still fastened about her thighs.

Her signs of panic affected Jennifer too at first, but the state of alarm dropped dramatically when it was discovered it wasn't Monica's mother coming through the door, it was only Monica's cousin Lizzie.

Monica snapped at her angrily as her anxiety floated back to ground level. "Watcha yer doin' here? Yer supposed to be round at Auntie Flo's tonight with everyone else."

Lizzie was less buxom but prettier than her cousin. She had a delicate pixie face, big brown eyes and a pert mouth, and a sweep of long fair hair that framed them everything. But if she looked innocent then those looks belied her ability to fend off the hostile invective aimed at her. Perhaps being smaller meant she had to assert herself. In any event she gave Monica a fierce look which meant; 'Just leave me alone or I'll tell everyone things you don't want them to know about.'

Leaning back against the door she clicked it shut. "It was boring at Auntie Flo's..." Her keen eyes scanned the scene in the room and sparkled. "It looks a lot more interesting here."

Fearlessly she advanced across the carpet. "I thought at first I'd caught you all doin' girly-stuff with each other. But that one there -" she indicated the cringing figure of Poppy, "- he may have a girl's hairstyle, but he's trying to hide a big cock and a pair of balls behind his hands, so he's a boy." She glanced at Jennifer. "Monica's wearin' a willy-thing. Was she was fuckin' him? Was she fuckin' a boy with it?"

Jennifer tried to remain amiable. "It may be best if you just went away Lizzie dear. Some girls shouldn't know about the kind of things we're doing here."

"Just bugger off." added Monica less diplomatically.

"Shan't." Lizzie persisted stubbornly, and she glared at her cousin with deliberate menace. "If I can't stay I'll tell everyone about what you did with those three boys yesterday."

Snurge
Snurge
133 Followers