A Sissy Saga Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Snurge
Snurge
132 Followers

Biffo grinned. "You've been starin' at me ever since I arrived. I guess I look tasty huh,?" He put a hand to his crotch and rubbed the log shape in his shorts. "Don't fret, I'm gonna give you white boys everything you need." Moving forward he towered over both of them, bathing them with the heat of his powerful frame. "What do you guys do to pass time in this godforsaken back a'beyond piece o' dirt?"

"We smokes grass when we can get it." admitted Judd.

"Yer don't mainline?"

Judd shook his head.

The chronic junkies Biffo usually plied his trade with did anything he asked for a fix, but he reckoned these two fags probably didn't need to be in a dope-dizzy stupor to give him satisfaction. He studied Judd closely for a moment. "Nice an' slim ain't you? Nice cock for a whitey too. Now check out mine."

Immediately he slid his shorts down his legs, and his enormous rock hard cock reared up with its foreskin drawn back over a dark purple cock-head that looked as big as a peach.

"One o' you sweeties is gonna have t'suck my chocolate meat, so who's it gonna be?"

Both Judd and Greg blinked hard, but Biffo didn't wait for a reply. Reaching out with both hands he grabbed Greg's nipples and squeezed until the youth felt his knees go weak.

"You've sucked dick before, ain't yer Greggy?"

"Yes, yes sir." Greg spluttered.

"Course you have, but I don't reckon you've tasted liquorice juice before, an' I reckon it's time you did."

He hauled down on the youths nipples until in a daze Greg found himself on his knees at the Negro's feet. In desperation he tried to say something, but the moment his mouth opened Biffo slid the end of his thick meat into it, and instead of talking he found himself stuffed with a cock that was steely hard and yet velvety soft at the same time.

"Now come on honey, do the work." Biffo told him, "No spittin' out. Do a good job fer me else I'll wop yer girly ass agin."

With brute determination he grasped the back of Greg's head and rammed forward with his hips, making the teenager give up any thought of resistance.

"Wow, yeah! You look great on your knees with your hot whitey lips stretched around my dick." Biffo told him. He drew back, then slammed in again. "That's it. Suck on it cherry-pie, an' play with them black balls. There's a whole lot o' stuff in there I want you to have, so suck 'em dry."

Glancing at Judd he added. "Don't worry about me finishing too quick. I've popped enough pills to keep my stalk up all night, even if I unload." A sudden thought occurred to him. "Say, I hear this is a cross-dressin' school. Do you two faggots wear skirts?"

Judd shook his head in sudden indignation. "Greg an' me are only here for one night. We're not real queers, we like doing stuff with lasses as well as lads."

"That so?" remarked Biffo as he continued to hump in and out of Greg's mouth. "Becha you'd put on a skirt for me anyway. Becha you'd be a girl fer me if I wanted you like that, wouldn't ya? Bet you'd grow tits for me if I wanted ya to."

Judd's mouth trembled and he felt a tumble in his belly. He hated the idea of being taken for a limp-wristed bum-boy, but he knew he'd do whatever the big man wanted him to do. Standing so close to such a big manly hunk made him feel weird and tingly and horribly submissive, and given the chance to run he knew he'd probably run straight into Biffo's strong arms and cuddle to his gorgeous, solid chest.

Yes, he thought, it wouldn't be difficult to be a girl for someone like Biffo. He was so much more masculine than the fat-bellied grocer who kept him as a pet and rented him out.

"Gonna cum!" Biffo groaned. Greg started to pull away as the cock began throbbing in his mouth, but the big Negro stopped him with his hands and tilted back his head. "Aaah, gee, yes. You were born to suck cock, Greggy-boy," gasped Biffo as hot semen began to spurt. "That's it - take it faggot, swallow it down."

Keeping one hand on top of Greg's head Biffo used the other to milk his cock, leaving just the fat tip of it in the teenager's mouth. Greg tried to swallow quickly, but Biffo's cum was so copious that a sizeable quantity escaped beyond the corners of his mouth and streamed down onto his jawline.

When the big man had finished jerking he drew back and scooped the wayward rivulets from Greg's chin onto his broad knob-end, and then stuffed it back between Greg's lips.

"Waste not, want not! That's what my mammy used to say. Pantywaist dudes like you shouldn't squander a real man's generosity."

Extracting his penis again and displaying it as still completely erect despite his ejaculation, Biffo swung round and grabbed both youths by an arm. "Come on sweet things, let's get down to some proper heavy stuff."

Judd gulped. "Christ Mr Biffo, is you gunna fuck us?"

"Sure I am, I've paid to fuck some boycunt, an' I'm gonna," the Blackman said, "But you're gonna love it. Look at your dick, it's as hard as a rock! I reckon that means you're aching to have my big, black torpedo in your soft, lil' asshole."

He scooped up Greg, and while Judd watched silent and docile, laid him down on his back on top of tall pile of safety mats. Greg's legs were spread open, which made him feel vulnerable, but with his backside exposed and his shoulders scrunched up against the wall, all he could do was watch. His position brought the crack of his anus up to the level of Biffo's groin, and he knew it would be impossible to ward off the black man's huge, randy dick.

But Biffo didn't assault him at all. Not at first. Instead he yanked Judd forward, heaved him up as if his weight meant nothing, and laid him on top of his companion, stacking one on top of the other.

Both teenagers had tremendous stiffy's, but Biffo seemed to have no use for them. He'd laid them face up so he could see their expressions as he did what he wished to do, and as he pushed between two sets of knees Judd's face took on a look of awed apprehension, while Greg laying beneath him, peered up with a half squashed expression that was a matching grimace of turmoil.

Biffo pushed with his pelvis and his torso. Cabled with muscle he made Judd feel the power of him as his giant cock squeezed between his buttocks. Squishy with lubrication, the teenager's anus spread open at once, and he squealed. He could feel the man moving in, going deeper and deeper, and as the tremendous length made its way he felt his insides stretching to make room for the invader. But it was what he wanted. He wanted to be filled, and when Biffo began to withdraw, slowly, deliberately, it was torture.

The Negro paused, his face inches above Judd's as he listened to the youth's moans. Then he began to move his hips again and push back in, this time moving his pelvis in circles, probing into Judd's compliant rectum at different angles.

"Gonna fuck your pussy now, Judd-boy. Gonna fuck it hard." he promised. As he spoke he dragged back until just a few inches remained embedded, then he rammed forward, long-dicking him and causing the muscular ebony shaft to pump vigorously.

Judd responded automatically, his body convulsing, his anus tightening around the thick, hard cock as it sawed back and forth.

"Oh man! That's a beautiful piece o' pussy you're giving me." murmured Biffo. "You really like being fucked by a fat stick o' black, don't you?"

Judd wilted with inexplicable joy. "Y-yes Biffo, I love your prick. I love you shagging me." He squealed as the thing stirred about inside his body, but he felt okay really. It was what he wanted. He wanted the humiliation, and he wanted the thick black cock buried deep in his arse.

Biffo rewarded him with a grin. "I know you do, boy. I knew you were ready fer a length o' nigger-dick the moment I arrived."

He started to extract his cock, almost dragging Judd from the top of Greg as he pulled it out.

Judd clutched at him desperately. It felt wild, like his anus was being turned inside-out. "Wait Biffo. Don't go away."

"Need it now, huh, pussy-boy? Well don't worry 'cos I'm gonna give you plenty. But right now I need to be fair an' give some to Greggy."

He pitched his penis beneath Judds backside and probed until he found the entrance of the other youth's back passage. Greg Tooter's penis was thrusting up swollen between Judd's thighs as if wishing to compete with the black man lover. Biffo gripped it in his fist, but not to pleasure it, he used it only to help him lever his own massive tool into the passive backside.

As Greg quaked and shrieked the visitor sparked with an idea. "Say, maybe I'll take you two guys back to my shag-pad in the Bronx. I've a whole string o' limp-wristed honkies who hang around me there, and they'll do anything I want if I feed their habit. But I kinda like sluts who co-operate without being brain-dead. You could both have a career in the States. When I'm done with you I'd stake you out as workin'-boys on 42nd Street, or find you a place in a homo' whore-house."

Snurge
Snurge
132 Followers