A Sissy's Forced Gangbang Pt. 01

Story Info
A sissy is turned into a gang bang cum slut for the night.
3.4k words
4.5
225.3k
174

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy77
sissy77
138 Followers

I have always seen myself more feminine than most guys I grew up with. Slim and hairless throughout my body, more curvy than muscular. Until my early teens (I am 25 now BTW), being a sissy for me meant not being masculine as other guys both physically and mentally.

When i reached my early twenties it turned to me brainwashing myself through sissy hypo videos and sissy blogs on tumblr and entering a new world with cross-dressing.

Every sissy cross-dresser can relate to this part during their initial days. Finally I opened myself up to the excitement of craigslist and finding new people to extinguish that inner desire of being a sissy cd.

One of my most profound experience however was being turned into a cum dump forcefully and this story of me, Emily is a recap encapsulating that night when all bounds broke loose.

It was another usual afternoon for me at my rented apartment close to university.

I lived with 2 guys and 1 girl all of whom had gone on a road trip together for the weekend. I for obvious reasons refrained from going because it allowed me to bring Emily to life throughout the house and not just confine her to the safety of my room.

I dolled myself up head to toe in my favourite red lacy lingerie, with matching stocking and heels. I put my long hair brunette wig on. Once done, I looked at myself in the mirror and was completely charmed at how well I pulled off being a girl.

To the world, I was Ethan, a second year university student who aced at studies but was not popular at all. I put up as a straight guy when I was not dressed, going even far as to having a few girlfriends before Emily was born but I knew it was not what my heart desired. Going from being Ethan to turning into this sexy girl in the mirror, How I wished I could take that leap and replace Ethan's life with Emily's forever.

Anyways, keeping that thought for a different day, I logged onto my laptop and started surfing for sissy porn as usual. I have a very strong cum fetish, so most of my searches were oriented to cross-dressers being cummed on or bukkake videos.

A basic afternoon session would involve me fingering and dildo fucking myself to said videos and end it with jizzing all over my own face.

This session however, was very different as I ended up stumbling on the 'forced' section of the porn world. Watching girls and sissies being forced and used brought this sudden rush of euphoria similar to the one I had felt when I initially started watching sissy porn.

Something about this vulnerability tickled my boy clit and I wanted so badly to be in their place. So, using the fact I had the house all to myself for the weekend, I went onto craigslist and posted the most craziest thing I ever had in all the times I had visited this site for my pleasure. I published a post that read 'sissy wants a forced gang bang'

At the time this incident occurred, I had already experienced a fair share of cocks. a couple blowjobs only & 3 cocks that I fucked on different occasions.

This was something I had never experienced and honestly, never thought I would do but watching those girls being forcefully covered with spunk one after the other and degraded, took my sissy side to a whole new level and I knew I had to act on it NOW!

The ad read stating what my fetishes were and how I wanted to be used. After posting the ad, I went about watching some more sissy porn and ended with eating my cum.

After the feeling of euphoria died down post orgasm, I told myself that this ad was just a way to see how people respond to my post and that I would not act on it as I suddenly felt too shy and scared to do anything about it.

The rest of the afternoon went by with me doing my stuff from uni that extended into the early evening. By then, I decided to check if anybody had responded to my ad.

There were 4 emails, 3 of which were just guys giving their contact number and nothing else. The 4th email however was different as it included the sender's faceless pics and his stats. He also wanted to see my pics but he specifically asked me to send it to a specific email address rather than the craigslist generated emails that I usually used.

Not thinking much about it, I did so, sending a few sizzling pics I had clicked earlier. I checked up on his reply throughout the evening a few times but there was none. It was around 11 pm and I decided to call it a night early. (I usually sleep pretty late)

I had barely managed to fall asleep when I thought I heard a door opening somewhere outside my room. Thinking it to be just my mind playing games from being alone, I fell back to sleep. However, I heard the distinct creak of the door hinge once again and I knew it was not my mind and the noise had come from somewhere close to where our backyard was (my room was closest to the yard). I was scared beyond my wits but somehow managed to muster courage to go out of my room and find the source of this ruckus at such an ungodly hour.

"Who is it?" was my first question to which there came no reply.

I checked around the house but could not find anyone or anything. The door to the yard too seemed closed all this while. I decided to go back to sleep.

As soon as I entered my room, someone grabbed my mouth and body tightly from behind. I was so shocked and scared I wanted to scream but it was muffled by the hand of this intruder in my house.

He whispered to me, "don't make a sound or I shall stab you."

I felt something poking me in the back and decided to oblige.

He then continued saying, " I know about you sissy, and today you will be my cum bucket" and laughed.

"Go ahead and dress up like the slut you are and do not try anything smart otherwise...you know," he said.

My entire body shivered involuntarily and I moved towards picking up my girly clothes, wig and make up from the wardrobe and headed to the bathroom.

I got dressed but could barely put the make up on because of the shivers. There was no escape from the bathroom and my phone was on the study table in my room.

I turned myself into a slut again with a black bra and matching panties as well as a mini skirt. I had my hair loose all the way to my mid-back and my make up was on point.

Usually, I would be extremely turned on by this but today, fear got the better of me.

As I walked outside my room, my jaw dropped...

I saw not one, not two but four men all standing in nothing but their undies in my room. I could not believe this.

As I walked in, a middle aged man maybe in his late 30's spoke first.

"Like I said, don't be foolish and try anything stupid. You are our little slut for the night." as he said this, he laid down the object that I had felt poking me on my back earlier. 'A pocket knife!'

This man was around 6 feet tall, well built and had an intense face. I felt like I had seen him somewhere earlier but was too scared to figure out where.

He asked me to come closer to them and kneel in front of them. As I did so, the four men formed a circle around me. The man with the intense face spoke again

"From now on I am big daddy to you, do u get it you pathetic little slut?" I nodded.

"I will be fat daddy" said this man with a big pot belly and half bald head and mustache.

"That makes me monster daddy" the third guy spoke. He was the shortest guy in the group and neither bulky enough so I never got to understand what made him choose this name.

" I will be harsh daddy" the final man said. The way he said it sent shivers down my spine as I started thinking what he planned to do to be called that.

Big daddy spoke again and said, "take our undies off with only your mouth bitch."

I grabbed their undies with my teeth tightly and wiggled it down their legs. The scent of masculinity and ball sweat hit my nose sharply. As I removed their undies one by one, their already erect cock sprang out right in front of my face.

My eyes burst wide open when I removed monster daddy's undies. His cock was a massive 10 inches worthy of the term 'monster'.

While I was still getting accustomed to the situation I was in, All four 'daddies' came with their cocks in hand near my face and started slapping my face with it.

They all laughed as they did so saying things like, "Look at this pathetic slut not worthy of being called a man."

At one point they just rested their cocks on my face for a little time and I couldn't tell why but a flash of light told me what I wanted to know. They were taking pictures. I was shocked dreading how my life would change if these pictures got out.

Soon after, I felt a strong hand grab my head tightly. It was harsh daddy. He asked me to look into his eyes as he spit on my face and gave me the hardest slap I had ever felt. I almost cried but managed to control somehow.

The next thing I know all the four daddies started taking turns holding my hair and head, forcing their cock down my throat.

When I had big daddy's cock in my mouth, I felt a sharp pinch on my nipple. It was fat daddy and he squeezed so hard through my bra that it felt my nipples would fall off any second.

Big daddy's cock got replaced by monster daddy's huge member. I could barely fit his cock in my mouth. While sucking him, monster daddy said,

"Slut, I want you to fill your entire throat up with my cock."

I tried taking his cock in as much as I could but it would not go any further than half his size because of the girth of his cock. I let go off his cock from my mouth to breathe when I felt a sharp sting on my face again. Monster daddy said,

" If you let go off my cock again without completely deepthroating it, the next slap will be the hardest you have ever felt, I promise you that."

I had no choice and took his cock back again quickly. Trying as hard as I could, I somehow managed to reach 3/4th of his length when harsh daddy pinched my nose cutting off oxygen for me completely.

As I was about to let go off the cock in fear of getting suffocated, harsh daddy said,

"aah aah. Don't you dare let go slut. Finish taking it all in and you will earn the right to breathe again."

I had no choice but to comply. I gave it my all and devoured his monster cock right where my nose hit his clean shaven pubic area. I was asked to hold for a few more seconds before harsh daddy let go off my nose and monster daddy took his cock out.

My eyes were all watery by now and my lip was covered in spit from all the sucking. I barely got a few breaths in when fat daddy shoved his cock in my mouth.

And like so they all took turns fucking my throat and making me gag for a long time.

At one point when the cocks stopped entering my mouth, I thought this ordeal was over. But I was wrong. Big daddy and monster daddy held me by my arms and fat and harsh daddy held my legs and lifted me up. I could not understand what was happening, I was scared for my life.

They finally dumped me on my own bed, still holding me by my arms and legs. Harsh daddy came close to my face and just pushed his tongue in deep into my mouth and gave me the most sadistic grin I had ever seen.

I saw monster daddy let go off my arm and come down near my legs. I could not get why everyone suddenly started laughing. That is when I saw monster daddy hold his giant cock in his hand and come closer to my boipussy.

Realizing what he was planning to do, I started to shake myself in an attempt to break free but their grip was too tight. Big daddy held my hands too tightly and fat daddy and harsh daddy held my legs high above so my ass was totally exposed to monster daddy. He removed my mini skirt and shifted my panties to one side.

As his cock came closer, I felt a glob of spit on my boipussy and then the tip of his warm cock. My mind went into overdrive mode as all alarms started ringing. Firstly, these men had no intention of using protection. Secondly, big daddy was using just his spit as lube and usually that would have been fine with a normal sized cock but his was on a whole another level. I started screaming when harsh daddy slapped my face hard again, laughing and asking me to moan instead.

Then it came fast and it came hard. Monster daddy just shoved his cock so hard up my ass, I screamed involuntarily from the sheer pain of his monster cock tearing my ass apart. My screams were once again muffled by monster daddy's hand on my mouth as my eyes were wide in horror from the realization that I was being raped.

I looked at the study table where I knew my lube was last kept from my afternoon shenanigans. It was so close, yet here I was being completely destroyed by this huge cock with only a little spit as lube.

After fucking me for a good 10-15 minutes, the other daddies wanted a go too. They released me knowing I would not move now as they had broken my soul completely. While I was in this daze, I heard big daddy's voice saying.

"Damn. Look at that gaping ass. I could fit a melon up in there now" and they all laughed. I knew my ass hole was gaping wide open from the sudden rush of cool air entering it.

Meanwhile, harsh daddy said "Looks like our sissy liked the raw pounding you gave him hahahaha. Her tiny cock is erect and her little clitty is leaking precum!"

As I looked down to see my cock, I felt this sudden euphoria rush all over me. I couldn't believe this had actually turned me on. I had just been forcefully fucked raw and my mind was shaken but my cock liked this.

By then, my head was slammed back on the bed, my panties removed and now big daddy entered me. Although, not as huge as monster daddy, big daddy's cock was very girthy and was a decent size too, roughly 7 1/2 inches.

While he pounded me, fat and harsh daddy brought their cocks near my face and commanded me to suck them. I took harsh daddy's long but thin cock in my mouth and started stroking fat daddy's member.

After a few minutes, big daddy asked the other daddies to get me on my fours. They obliged and turned me around without big daddy taking his cock out.

"Look at that plump ass." harsh daddy exclaimed. As soon as he finished his sentence, I felt a sharp sting on my ass cheeks. Before I could get accustomed to the first spank I got, a few more harder spanks followed from all daddies.

Tears kept rolling down my cheeks as I felt so used and abused by these unknown strangers in my own room and my own bed. I also felt a little ashamed that I was enjoying this at the same time, which was evident with my hard cock.

Monster daddy now moved up in front of my face, grabbed my long brunette hair in a bunch and started fucking my mouth. I was being spit-roasted hard on my bed and both my holes were being pounded as if there was no tomorrow.

My mouth was being rotated over all the three cocks while big daddy kept fucking me hard, now to the point where his hips were slamming into my ass.

Soon, Monster daddy said to me,

"Beg me for my cum like the cum slut you are you filth."

I did not know how to comprehend his command and while I was processing this, harsh daddy held my nose tightly, spat on my face and said,

"Listen you little sissy slut, I have had it with you taking so long to respond to our commands. When asked to do something, do it immediately otherwise I will rip you apart all night. Do u get it?"

That was enough to scare me for life as I nodded and said,

"Please monster daddy can I have your cum on my face."

"That's like my bitch. Keep talking", he said.

"Monster daddy can I taste your hot gooey cum load in my mouth, I want to be drenched in your cum. Please make this cumslut your cum dump."

This sent him over the edge as he grabbed my head tightly that I could barely shake my head. His heavy breathing was a sign that I was going to be marked as his bitch very soon. And with a loud moan, he let loose his load all over my face.

So much cum hit all over my face covering my cheeks, my forehead, my hair and my mouth too. Cum started dripping off my face all on my bed, forming a small puddle. As I was defamed with his cum, all started laughing at what a pathetic slut I was.

Fat daddy then scooped a good amount of cum on his cock and shoved it in my mouth. My mouth was overwhelmed with salty taste of cum. I had tasted another man's cum before but it was always with my consent. Today was different. I never felt so degraded in all my life.

As I was sucking monster daddy's cum covered cock, big daddy grabbed my neck and yanked my head backwards moaning very loudly. I could tell by his moans that he was close to an orgasm and moreover, my cum covered face pushed him to the tipping point.

As he left my neck and I rammed my face in the sheets, He led out a loud moan and screamed that he was cumming.

The sudden warmth of the fluid filling my ass took over my mind and all I could think of was how I was to ever see the world the same way. I had just been fucked with cum on my face and now I had cum in my ass too. Big daddy made a remark stating,

"I have bred you now bitch. You are mine forever."

With this my ass was plugged in by fat daddy's cock, and he started fucking me using the creampie as lube. At the same time, harsh daddy whispered in my ears,

"Hey sissy bitch. This is just the start to a very long cum covered night." The same evil grin flashing across his face.

This is the end of part 1 of the story. I will be writing part 2 soon and would appreciate if you show me your support as it will motivate me to keep writing good content, thanks!

sissy77
sissy77
138 Followers