A Sissy's New Daddy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissyneko
sissyneko
464 Followers

While licking cum from his cock all I could think about was the rest of his load soaking into my panties. I knew that soon it would be empty and all of it would be sitting pooled in the back of my panties. I wanted so badly to rip them off and suck them clean. Cum always tasted better when I sucked it from panties. Mike was hard again and was ready to shoot another load. I started to take him into my mouth but mike pushed me back. I knew what he wanted so I closed my eyes and gave him a big smile. It took forever with his hand slapping up and down on his cock, I just wished he would let me do my job. I was about to say something when I felt the first warm rope slap against my face. He pumped and pumped until I was completely covered. He let out a sigh when he was done and slipped his head into my mouth. I sucked it clean and he pulled it free with a pop.

Cum blocked my view of the world but I could hear Mike moving around. I could hear him rustling around on the dresser. "Stand up slut and keep your hands behind your back. When I so go I want you to take your panties off and use them to clean your face. Use them to shovel all that cum into your mouth. Once that is done I want you to suck them clean."

I nodded my understanding as Mike continued his preparations. Once he was done he signaled for me to go. I wanted to be careful pulling my panties off, I didn't want to drip any cum on Mike's carpet, but I also knew that bending at the waist and whoring it up would probably get Mike up again. I grabbed the side of my panties and turned my back to Mike. Bending at the waist I started pulling my panties down. I could feel them pull away from my skin in a slurp. Once my boipussy was displayed I pulled them the rest of the way off and stood back up. I wrapped the panties around my hand and started wiping the cum away from my eyes.

Able to see again I found that mike had both cameras going one was a video camera, and the other was a little digital camera he was snapping away with. As I pushed a gob into my mouth Mike started talking, his voice was different calmer sweeter then when the camera wasn't running. "So tell me sweet cheeks, where did you get those panties?"

I didn't really want to talk so I swirled Mikes cum around my mouth and opened my lips a small cum bubbled formed and then popped sending cum down my chin. "come on now, Little sissy. Where did you get them."

"I bough..." Mike shook his head no and then I realized what he wanted me to say. "I stole them."

"Stole them, well aren't you just a little criminal. Who did you steal them from?"

He emphasized who too much for me to still a little shoplifting story, I wasn't sure where he wanted me to go with it so I started slow. "A girl..."

"School, I mean a girl at school." I said as I shoved another puddle of cum into my mouth. While still taking pictures with one hand Mike reached over to his dresser and shook one of the pompoms at me. "A cheerleader. I snuck into their locker room during a game and stole a pair of panties."

"I knew those looked familiar, you stole those from Shelby Miller didn't you." Mike said with a wicked glee.

"Yeah, she is just so pretty I wanted to be her in some way... even if it is just wearing her panties." I said as I started sucking the panties clean of two men's cum. Well one really, I didn't count my cum as being from a man. Once I was done sucking my panties clean, Mike paused the video camera "Good job Twatboi, now get your panties back on. I don't want to waste a bunch of time showing your airheaded bimbo ass what to do next. I slipped my cold wet panties back up my legs and scurried over to the dresser.

Tossing the skirt over his shoulder Mike told me to put it on. It was split complete up one side and shorter slits on the inside of each pleat which would have flashed my pantied ass whenever I moved if I hadn't been wearing a thong. As it was I was going to be flashing my bare ass. Two buttons kept the strips of fabric around my waist. Next he handed me the pom poms. He picked up the ball gag and spun it around in his hand for a moment and then Mike said "Can't exactly have you cheering for me with your other cock hole filled can I."

I didn't say anything, and that was obviously a mistake. Mike turned to me with a nasty sneer. "You don't need to be rude you stupid little twat."

Turning away from me, Mike yanked open a drawer and threw the ball gag in. He started to slam the drawer and then he stopped. Something had caught his eye. He pulled out a smallish dildo and what looked like a car alarm remote. "Once I get the camera back on I want you to insert this and then hand me the remote. "

"What is it?" I asked, I had a pretty good idea but I wanted to make sure.

"It is your new favorite toy, a remote controlled cock." Mike said as he grabbed my head and forced the dildos tip past my lips. Once it was in he pushed into it was buried in my throat and then he turned it on. It was slow at first a gentle buzz, then he hit the button again and my teeth started to rattle. When Mike pressed the button a third time my mouth exploded with movement. The rubber cock began to twist and turn violently. I tried to push it out of my mouth but Mike wouldn't let me he held it tight against my lips. Mike jerked it from my mouth just as I was about to choke on it. I collapsed to the floor sputtering for air, still choking bot now on the memory of the cock.

Mike hit me in the back of the head with the cock so I stood up. I took the dildo and the remote from him slipping the remote into the waistband of my skirt. As casually as I could manage I started to play with the base of the dildo, I had seen of ton of these at the shop and most had a setting at the bottom you could adjust. Sadly I only found an on/off switch.

Once he was done with the camera, Mike pulled a chair up and sat down. He hit record and that little red little blared at me like a spot light, I put up a good front but some things still scared me. I went to school with Mike, we didn't run in the same circles but I still saw him around the campus. Not that I expected him to start bragging about burying a load in my sweet little ass. I shook those thoughts from my mind and smiled at mike. Squatting down I rolled my panties past my ass and positioned the dildo at my opening. I focused on Mike and licked my lips as I pushed the Dildo deep into my boipussy. I was primed for the fake cock and it slipped easily inside me.

Standing up I kept a hold of my skirts hem and flashed my exposed boipenis. Mike's cock twitched and that made him uncomfortable. I liked that. As I rolled my panties back up I realized that I had dropped the pom poms. I looked around and found them on the floor. I turned my back to Mike and bent at the waist to pick them up. I could feel my panties stretching around the dildo's base. I held the pose for a moment before bouncing back up. As I stop upright I realized that Mike was focused on my skirt, that's when I remembered the remote. I reached under my skirt, flashing my panties and tugged the remote down and pulled it out. "Mike, I need your help, I can't be a cheerleader and play with my favorite toy...

I walked towards mike but made sure I was still in view of the camera, "So can you control it for me."

Mike reached out and took the remote. I spun around sending the skirt flying and flashing my panties again. Getting a chance to flash my panties at someone was the main reason I put up with a lot of the stupid stuff in my life. I walked a few feet away spun again and started my cheer.

5

6

7

8

Whose COCK do we appreciate?

MIKE MIKE MIKE!!!!!

I kicked my legs up in the air flashing my panties and grinning like a bimbo. Mike turned the dildo on and I almost fell to the ground. I tried to recover but I couldn't think of anything. I had never been to a football game in my life and I usually skipped out on assemblies.

Hello boys!

How do ya do?

*Clap*

The East High sissies' got a boogy for you!

We're gonna turn around

*I spun around*

We're gonna touch the ground

*I bent down*

We're gonna jump back,

and jump back,

and beg you to fuck our boipussys!

'said shah shah shah shah booty

*clap, clap, clap*

shah shah shah-booty

As soon as I was done Mike hit the dildos button again. If he took it all the way to the max setting I was going to have hard time doing anything but coming in my panties.

We're gonna spell SUCK COCK in a way thats better

So when I say get on up, you just shout the letter,

Get on up, S,

Get on up, U,

Get on up, C,

Get on up, K,

Get on up, C,

Get on up, O,

Get on up, C,

Get on up, K,

What's that spell?

SUCK COCK!

What do I wanna do?

SUCK COCK!

One more time,

SUCK COCK, S-U-C-K-C-O-C-K, SUCKCOCK!!

Mike hit the button again and my boipussy exploded. The dildo started spinning around inside me and I dropped to the ground. It felt good really good. It touched me everywhere, it rubbed every inch of my little boipussy. I shot another load into my panties and was almost ready to go again when Mike hit the button. The dildo stopped writhing and I almost cried. Slowly I sat up and back, As I leaned back the dildo pressed into my boipussy and I let a big goofy smile cross my face. Mike was polite for the first and last time that night and gave me a moment, before motioning me to continue.

The next two hours were a blur. The pattern continued, I would do a cheer and Mike would up the power on the dildo. By the end I was as much of a mess as my panties. Once my panties soaked through with cum I began to feel a puddle in the gusset of my panties and as it filled it began to spill down my inner thighs. When the video camera finally ran out of memory, Mikes cock was rock hard and covered in a shiny layer of pre-cum and he was ready to fuck me again.

Setting his still camera down Mike stood and stretched. He wrapped his fingers around his cock as he pumped it a few times. He gave his balls a gently squeeze before grabing me by the back of the neck and forcing me over to his bed. I thought he was going to push me down but instead he roughly bent me at the waist. I pushed my hands against the wall and caught myself from falling. Reaching into my panties I could feel Mikes fingers sloshing around the pool of cum. Getting a grip on the dildo he pulled it out and tossed it aside.

Pushing my panties down Mike rammed his cock deep into my boipussy. That dildo was good but a real cock was still better. I felt cum coated fingers snake into my hair and grab hold as Mike pistoned in and out of my backside. I felt it before Mike did and he bucked hard when he came again in my boipussy. He had held my hair so tight I could hear his fingers popping as he released me. Without him holding me up I collapsed onto his bed. I was exhausted and almost incoherent as Mike drug me off the bed. I fell to the floor with a thump that exploded for my sore backside. Mike dropped onto his bed and let out a satisfied sigh. I put my hand on his bed to pull myself up but Mike thumped the top of my hand. I got to my knees and my heart sank as I saw him stroking his cock, it was a fine specimen, but it was hard again and I was exhausted. Reached out to stroke Mike's cock but he pushed my hand away.

"Not yet. My mom's room is upstairs, she has a bunch of makeup and shit go put some lip stick on." His voice was contented when he spoke. He wasn't used to having a partner doing nothing but bring him pleasure. I was to the door when he spoke again, "Red, bright red lipstick. I want you to look like even more of a whore."

I could hear the poker game going on in the main room as I slowly climbed the stairs. I had peeked in and somehow Daddy had bought back into the game. I wasn't sure how but he didn't look very happy. Mike's room was down stairs and in the back. I had a feeling George would make his room as far from Mike as he could. And I was right. At the far opposite end of the house I found the only room that wasn't locked there was a bed but it wasn't empty.

Tied firmly and spread out for all to see was a woman. She was in her forties, and honestly beyond the small scars of a woman living a slaves life she had aged well. Looking at her she represented everything I feared. I was terrified that one day Daddy wouldn't be contented to just use me nights and weekends, that one day I would walk into his house and never walk back out.

I knew what I needed to do, walk by her and pretend I was never there... but I couldn't do it. I had to touch her to show her a kindness in some way, so quietly I stepped to her side. Gently I reached up and caressed her cheek. I wiped away the tears that started to pour from her hazel eyes. She started to shake her head no, it was so subtle that I only realized she was warning me off later.

George's voice boomed in the room. "Well look at that Twatboi found Twatgirl. I think the two of you would make wonderful playmates."

He walked over to me and pulled me close to him. I could feel his cock pushing against my ass, George wanted to fuck something. I just didn't know if it was going to be me or the woman tied to the bed. Grabbing my wrists George took control of my hands. HE shoved three of my fingers into the woman's mouth as soon as my fingers crossed her lips she started to suck on them. With my other hand George had me finger fuck her, she was already wet and her pussy was warm. I had never been with a woman before.

"I have decided that I want you to cum on my wife's tits. Now I know that a born and breed sissy like you can only cum when it is getting fucked." George said as he stepped away. Ever without forcing my hands I left them buried in her. She was bucking wildly against me, I could see it in her eyes, she wanted to cum. She wanted this moment to mean something more than just her humiliation. I wanted to help her. I wanted to give her that release, but before I could George was back. "So here is what I have devised."

I was presented with a device I had never seen, and at that point I had been working in the porn shop for a few weeks. It was a double headed dildo (Which I had seen before), about foot long. No quite in the middle of the purple silicon cock was a series of straps that left one end shorter than the other. George pulled my fingers from his wife's mouth. She was sucking hard and they made a pop when he removed them. Shoving the shorter end of the dildo into his wife's mouth George used the straps to secure it to her head. She was bucking harder now on the fingers that I still had buried in her. I had seen a few pornos at work so I tried to grind my hand into her clit, hoping to give her something to rub against. It was useless of course George pulled my hand free before she could climax.

George made me rub my hand up and down the dildo that now stuck out of his wife's mouth. I was going to use her juices to lubricate my boipussy. A brutal smack on the ass sent me scurrying onto the bed. "Alright now Twatboi, now sit on my wife's face."

I looked into her eyes and I wanted to cry, but I knew what had to happen and so did she. I straddled her face and pulled my panties to the side as I slid gently down onto the purple cock. I was surprised at how good it felt. George called out for the others to come in. As I started to rock on the dildo I could feel her hot breath running up the crack of my ass. She started to moan, I couldn't hear it but I could feel it. I couldn't see her face so I don't know if she liked it, but I loved it. My sissyclit was rock hard and throbbing. I closed my eyes and started to bounce a little on the cock. When I would rise up she would pull back, it was like we were one she knew just what to do to make me cum. I willed myself not to, I begged my sissyclit to hold on but it was too much and I exploded all over her chest.

As the high of my orgasm subsided I looked down at her tits, the were perfect. So perfect I reached up and touched my own, flat chest and was reminded I wasn't really a girl which made me sad. I focused on the small puddle of cum I had made on her tits it was a beacon reminding me why I wasn't a really a man.

George, and most of the others had stripped down to nothing. Daddy, was wearing a pair of cheap neon green nylon granny panties. I bit the inside of my check when he dropped his pants. I guess that is how he bought back into the game. They lined up, ready to take turns fucking Georges wife. I was surprised when George didn't line up as well. He just sat back and watched. They all fucked her twice, once in her pussy and once in her ass and each time when they were done they would pull out and shoot there load all over her stomach. It wasn't long before he stomach was a mess and with each load George would just get a bigger and bigger smile.

As the glee of fucking a bound woman passed all of George's friends, even Daddy quietly slipped out without saying anything. Once everyone was gone, George pulled me off his wife. I felt her head jerk to the side as the double dildo ripped from my boipussy. "Well that was a damn fine performance Barbara.

Barbara cringed when he said her name, "Oh that's right you prefer Barbie when you are making a complete slut of yourself."

She nodded when he said Barbie. I watched as the pool of cum jiggled and started spilling down onto the bed. "I was hoping to fuck you tonight Barbara but after you have whored yourself out to all those men, well I just don't want you touching my cock."

While he was mocking his wife George slipped his hand down the back of my panties and slipped a finger inside me. He messaged me from the inside. My boipenis gave an involuntary response and hardened, I was worried that Barbie would notice but she didn't. George leaned down and licked my ear. Barbie turned away closing her eyes.

"Eyes front Twatgirl." George's voice was hard and cruel you could tell he was not done humiliating her. He pulled his finger from my boipussy and grabbed the back of my panties pulling them hard and wedging them into the crack of my backside. "You know twatboi these panties are disgusting. I think we need to find you something new to wear."

George left me standing there watching as rummaged through what I imagined was Barbie's panty drawer. He would pick up a pair examine them for a moment and then toss them over his shoulder. Small piles of silk started to form behind George as he haphazardly tossed her panties away. I looked to Barbie and mouthed a silent I'm Sorry. Her eyes saddened and she looked away. George's voice boomed "Here we go."

My head snapped over to George, he was holding delicate pair of white lace thong panties. Barbie was still looking away her eyes closed. "Are you ignoring me Barbie?"

Barbie's eyes shot open and she jerked her head to face. The dildo sticking from her mouth wagged back and forth bulging out her cheeks. "Twatboi, take those nasty panties off."

George didn't wait to see if I listened. He walked over to Barbie and started to unstrap the dildo from her mouth. He leaned down and whispered something in her ear, but I couldn't hear what was said. I slipped my wet soiled panties off before carefully sliding Barbie's lace panties up my legs. The back slipped between my cheeks and the front settled nicely around my boipenis. They were lovely panties, though to be honest I wished I hadn't been wearing them. Ever since I started shopping for my own I had lost the desire to wear stolen panties.

"Twatboi, get over hear and bring me those disgusting cum soaked panties you were wearing." George said as he cruelly ripped the dildo from his wife's mouth. When I handed the panties to George he carefully balled them up so that the gusset was on the outside. Barbie clamped her mouth shut and started shaking her head no. George grabbed her nose and held it tight. "Do I need to punish you in front of our guest?"

sissyneko
sissyneko
464 Followers