A Sissy's New Daddy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissyneko
sissyneko
465 Followers

The way he said guest, made it sound like I was invited over to play, not brought over here by my master and traded around like a piece of candy. I hoped she opened her mouth, if George considered tonight fun, I really didn't want to see punishment. Once the panties were in her mouth George climbed off the bed and moved to position himself at his wife's pussy. "Now Barbie, How do I get myself off and keep my cock clean of your filth?"

George motioned for me to come to him. Standing at his side I moved my hands to cover my boipenis.

"I have the perfect condom for you." George said as he gave my ass a hard slap. "I am going to wrap Twatbois, boipussy around my cock and use his little clitty to fuck you. How does that sound Barbie?"

Barbie mumbled something that sound like good or yes or thank you, but her eyes gave away the lie of her muffled words. George slipped his cock into my boipussy and reached around grabbing my pathetic little boipenis. "Well gosh I didn't think about that, Is this little sissy clit even going to be able to feel you there, Barbie?"

George was just about to start when there was a noise at the door. I was pulled around as George turned to see who had arrived, it was Mike. With a look of utter disgust Mike said, "Never mind I was done with the useless Twat anyways."

Once he was gone George turned back to his long awaited task, but before he started he posed a question to both Barbie and I. "So which of you two useless fuck toys do you think he was talking about?"

George howled with laughter as he guided my boipenis into Barbie and began thrusting away. He was pounding fast and hard. Barbie's pussy was warm and felt inviting which I wasn't expecting. Bouncing between George and Barbie, I didn't get much pleasure and was nowhere near close to coming when George did because, George had worked himself up too much throughout the night and came quickly. Once he was done George leaned his head back and let out as deep sigh as pulled out of my boipussy. He pushed me down on top of his wife like a used condom.

"Twatboi make sure you clean that up before you leave." George said dismissively waving his hand at Barbie before stumbling out of the room. Watching George leave I started to feel his cum leak from my loose boipussy and begin to soak into the lace thong.

I tried to look at Barbie but I couldn't I didn't want to see the woman, now that everyone was done with her. I hurried from the room and started looking for Daddy. The rooms that had been locked earlier were open now each held a bed and had a naked passed out poker player in it. Daddy was in the last room and was still wearing those ridiculous panties. I would never be caught dead in a pair of granny panties.

Drinking had caught up with Daddy he was passed out and I couldn't even make him grumble. After about ten minutes I gave up and collapsed to my knees. The day had caught up with me in the quite of the late hour. I had almost slipped into an uncomfortable sleep when I heard wood creaking. I hadn't cleaned up Barbie and somehow that made me feel like I was no better than the other men. Pulling myself to my feet I returned to the bedroom. She stopped struggling once she realized I was there.

Starting with her hands I untied Barbie from the bed. I thought about removing my panties from her mouth, but I decided to let her do that. Seeing the amount of pain she was in when she tried to move her limbs as I almost went ahead and removed it, but again decided to let her do it. I had been left tired up before but I had never been in this much pain. I wondered how long she had been restrained as I watched muscle spasms rip though her legs whenever she tried to move.

"Don't move. Please stop let me help you." I whispered, afraid to speak any louder. Beginning with her calf I messaged the muscles of each leg, slowly working my way up her legs, and then her arms. "I am sorry for what I did to you."

There was a small bathroom off the bedroom, I whipped a tear from her face and said "Stay still, let me clean you up."

Under the sink I found a washrag. I soaked it in warm soapy water and returned to Barbie. She had removed my panties and tossed them away, in the opposite direction of the piles George had made out of her panties. As I washed her body, I could see that her pain had lessened somewhat. Once she was clean I rinsed out the rag and left it to dry in the bathroom. Returning to the room I found Barbie curled into a ball crying. I went to her panty drawer and retrieved a pair of cotton bikinis that were balled up in the back. She uncurled herself and allowed me to slid them up her legs. I was about to leave when I heard he speak. Her voice quite, lonely she said "Will you lay with me?"

I didn't answer her climbed into bed with her. She tried to pull herself close to me and I stopped her. "Barbie, don't I am filthy."

"Please don't call me that." She said ignoring my pleas and pulled our bodies together.

"What would you like me to call you?" I asked her as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Call me Barbara, what is your real name?" She asked nuzzling her face into my neck. She put a heavy emphasis on the word real.

"William." I said. Her hair was mangled and knotted, I tried to run my fingers through but they got tangled up. I didn't know what to do right then so I thought back to Junior and what he would do if he were me. "But most people call me Billie."

"Will, you need to leave here, don't let George get a hold of you." Barbara reached up and turned my face towards hers forcing me to look at her.

"I only just met your husband tonight, and I spent most of the night with Mike." I immediately regretted saying that, Barbara's eyes teared up and she looked away.

"Michael isn't my son any more. His Fathers evil has taken over my little boy now. He is nothing but a younger meaner mirror of his father now. That is what I mean you have to leave here. Don't let him... Them, either of them - take your soul." Barbara was frantic enough now that she had forgotten to whisper. I put a finger to her lips and she stopped speaking but I could still see the panic in her eyes. We were both quite for a moment avoiding the others gaze. I looked my eyes onto the ceiling as she looked about the room. Barbara took my hand and brought it to her mouth again only this time she sucked my finger in. Gently I pulled my finger free and she kissed me, her tongue was soft and wet as it explored my mouth. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her tight. I could feel my boipenis hardening pressing against Barbara's thigh. I was embarrassed and started to pull away but Barbara pulled me back, climbing on top of me.

Reaching down she hooked her fingers into both of our panties moving them aside. My boipenis popped out and Barbara slipped me inside her, She was warm and soft and I wanted her to stay right where she was forever. And then she moved, slowly rocking her hips back and forth. I was floating in an ocean of pleasure. I laid my head back and closed my eyes lost in the pleasure of her body. The more she rocked back and forth the closer I came to climaxing. I started to speak but Barbara cut me off. "Hold it will please hold. Hold it and cum with me."

I focused with all my will power hold back my climax. The closer she came to cumming though the harder it was for me. She started rocking faster and faster moaning quietly in between calling my name. Every time she said my name my boipenis twitched, my name had never made me feel so special, but when she said it I felt like the only sissy in the world. When she said my name again I couldn't help it anymore and exploded inside of her.

Reaching up I cupped Barbara's breasts they were firm and smooth just as I would want my own breasts to be. I took her nipples between my fingers and rolled them between my thumb and pointer finger. Barbara bit her lip but didn't stop rocking and with each pass my body spasmed wildly. I felt Barbara's pussy tighten squeezing my tiny little boipenis and then Barbara grabbed my hands using them to push her breasts together before arching her back and collapsing on top of me.

My boipenis slipped from her as I softened. I was too exhausted to move to do anything. I was going to pass out just as I was but I felt Barbara slip my boipenis back into my panties. I mumbled thank you as she kissed me on the forehead.

sissyneko
sissyneko
465 Followers