A Sissy's New Daddy Ch. 05

Story Info
Billie gets some tattoos and abused by some bikers.
18.9k words
4.46
78.7k
51

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissyneko
sissyneko
464 Followers

When the loud speaker blared that Billie had a visitor he was tied to a stool. Billie had become a plaything for a few of the more business savvy residents of Blofield State Penitentiary. When prisons became smoke free buildings cigarettes were no longer the illicit currency of choice. Stamps had come into fashion because they couldn't keep you from mailing letters - it was a right after all. Every Friday for ten stamps you could pump a load into Billie's bare boipussy. On Sunday it cost twenty stamps but they would dress him in a new set of matching bra and panties.

Today they had dressed Billie in a Christmas themed set made of red crushed velvet with a band of faux fur on the bra cups and around the waistband of the panties. Carmichael and Fitz stood around for five minutes trying to decide on what to do. Billie was the perfect toy because no one cared about him, but now he had a visitor, he hadn't had a visitor for months. A visitor could start asking questions and a bribed guard only had your back for so long. Fitz shook his head and waved for everybody to leave as he said "Cunt boy has a meeting."

As he started to untie Billie's hands and feet the door to the storage room burst open. "What the hell are you doing Inmate."

Fitz looked up and rolled his eyes. Standing in the door was an overweight mass of a man stuffed into a prison guard uniform. "I am getting him untied relax."

Billie couldn't see the guard but he knew who it was just from the look of contempt on Fitz's face. He was one of the front desk guards the other residents called him, Fatty Patty. He acted tough but always did whatever a resident told him to. Fitz jerked Billie to his feet and shoved a bright orange prison jump suit into his hands.

"Put this on and get the fuck out of here." Fitz said as he turned to Fatty and started barking orders at the guard "Why didn't you send them away say he was in the hole or something?"

Before Fatty could answer, Fitz waved his hand in the air. "Fuck it. Whatever, we will do an encore tomorrow, but you owe us some new lingerie and make sure there are stockings. We'll doll the bitch up again, and well give ourselves a little Christmas bonus." Fitz said as he slapped Billie on the ass hard enough to leave a deep red hand print.

Billie pulled his prison uniform on quickly and scurried out of the room as Fatty and Fitz were hashing out the details the last thing he heard was something about an elf hat. The cell block was a minefield of groping hands as Billie made his way to the visitor center. By waved to the guard to buzz him through Billie had to pick his panties out of his back side, his fingers came back coated in cum. The door buzzed and Billie pushed it open while licking his fingers clean.

Sitting quietly in the far back corner of the visitor's center was Terry, Billie hadn't seen her in months. Crossing the room to her, Billie was suddenly very concise of how he was dressed. At least no one groped him in front of her, no one wanted to look like a leach in front of their family. "I didn't think I would ever see you again."

"I didn't think my dad could do that, could make someone a slave." Terry's words caught in her throat. "I talked to my mother, and she said..."

Terry was silent for a moment and then two. Taking a deep breath she started talking again. "I told her some of the things you said, some of the things he made you do. I expected outrage, not 'Your father had his dark times'.

"Why did you come back then?" Billie hadn't looked her in the eye yet, he didn't want to have any sympathy for Terry. Telling her everything was the only chance he had left of getting revenge on Daddy. If he could make her know the real him, to hate the real him then Billie would win.

"Sometimes you have to hear things whether you want to or not...

*****

"What can I say Richard, Something's you gotta hear whether you like it or not." Daddy boomed into the phone louder than he had to. In my head I could see whoever was on the other side jerking their head away from the phone. Daddy turned to me and frowned shaking his head. "Listen Richard I don't have all day to explain this to you. I have another fire to put out."

Daddy ended the call and tossed the phone on to his desk. He looked me up and down and shook his head again. I was barely out of bed when I got Daddy's message that morning to come over, and to dress casual. I guess I had dressed to Casual. I was wearing a pink silk thong, skinny jeans and a t-shirt that showed a sliver of my stomach as I moved. I skipped a bra and stockings - It was casual after all.

"I thought we were past you pretending to be a boy." Daddy said as he started to walk over to me. He forced two fingers into the waist band of my jeans and twisted my panties around his fingers. Pulling up hard Daddy freed the panties from my jeans and buried them into my boipussy all at the same time. "Well at least you are wearing panties. Strip off the rest of your clothes, and leave your panties just like they are."

"Daddy, They are woman's jeans." I said as Daddy moved to the door.

He stopped and looked over his shoulder at me. "Get those clothes off, bend over my desk and spread your legs. And shove those little panties up your boipussy."

My hands started to shake, Daddy changing his mind was never a good thing. I pushed the jeans down my legs and kicked my sneakers off. I slipped my shirt over my head and tossed it onto the pile of clothes. I had just bought those Jeans and was hoping that Daddy didn't destroy them. I stepped out of my panties and held them up in front of me. They were the cutest panties I had a little pink silk thong with lace around all the edges. I heard Daddy's heavy footsteps coming down the hall as I balled the little silk panties up and bent over the heavy wood desk. Reaching between my legs I started shoving the flimsy material into me as Daddy stomped into the room.

"Stop." My hands froze as soon as Daddy spoke. "You aren't done yet, I think more than just a spanking is in order."

My panties tickled as they were slowly pulled from my boipussy. Once they were clear Daddy pumped two fingers in and out a few times, "Well at least you had enough sense to keep your boipussy nice and wet."

I heard the metallic zing of a zipper and felt the head of Daddy's cock at my back side. He slipped just the tip and then slowly pushed himself deep inside of me. MY eyes rolled into the back of my head and I moaned with pleasure. With his cock still buried in me, Daddy laid across my back and whispered in my ear. "I said punishment you stupid little wannabe cunt."

Daddy pulled out and slammed his cock back into me. I cried out and my boipenis stiffened. Daddy pounded my a few more times with his fingers wrapped around my boipenis. Once I was completely hard he stopped. I peeked over my shoulder and watched as Daddy used my panties to clean his cock, Once he was clean Daddy squatted down and took a hold of my boipenis. He gave it a couple of gentle tugs and then wrapped his finger around my balls and firmly pulled them away from my body. He hooked the leg of my panties on his thumb and started wrapping them around the base of my boipenis, he wrapped them tight before knotting them. "There that should be a nice reminder, and now for your punishment."

I heard Daddy's belt slide from his pants, the thick leather creaking as he folded it over. " Time for a little test, Do you want twenty hard swats on your pathetic little boipenis and when you're done you get to dress like a slut, OR do you want 10 really hard swats on your little sissy ass and you will dress like a whore for the rest of the day. Go on now, pick."

I knew that no matter what Daddy said or called it I was going to be dressed like a whore regardless, I just wanted to stop some of the pain that was coming my way. "I will go with the the second option."

Just as I finished speaking Daddy smaked my ass hard enough that I cried out, "That isn't how a sissy whore should talk, ask me properly. And that one doesn't count."

I waited a second and caught my breath. I knew if I added to what he wanted to hear Daddy would go a little easy on me. "Daddy will you beat my sissy ass really hard and help me dress like a mindless whore."

I heard Daddy sigh just before smacking my backside harder than I had ever been spanked before. I cried out a second time, but thankfully had enough thought to say something "One!"

Daddy smacked me a second time and I cried out TWO. Daddy laughed and rushed through the last eight spanks. Daddy dropped his belt on the table and rushed around to shove his cock down my throat. He grabbed the back of my head and pounded away at my face, within moments I could taste precum smear across my tongue. As Daddy's cock began to spasm I felt the first rope of his hot cum sliding down my throat. Daddy pushed his cock deeper one last time and let loose his full load. Once Daddy was done cumming he pulled his cock from my mouth and wiped it on my cheeks.

"Ok time to get dressed, I laid some clothes out in your room, go get dressed. Your panties stay just like they are now." Slowly I stood up and walked into the guest room of Daddy's house. Laid out on the bed was a neon pink bra with a matching garter belt. Daddy had also laid out a pair of pink opaque stockings. I missed the sun dress at first it was the same bright white of the bed spread and disappeared. As I slipped the opaque stockings up my legs I noticed were Daddy had left out a pair of 6" pink vinyl heels. As soon as my legs were clad in pink silk I slipped the shoes on and strapped them tight. If daddy walked in on me getting dressed seeing me in the heels would make him happy. Next I wrapped the bra around my chest before doing the same around my waist with the garter belt.

Once all my lingerie was in place, I turned my attention to the dress. It was delicate and while not transparent the neon pink I wore under it would clearly show through. I closed my eyes as I slid the dress over my head letting the material cascade down my body caressing every inch as it went down.my boipenis twitched as the dress slid over its head. My breath caught in my throat and I almost lost my balance on the six inch heels.

As I was regaining my breath Daddy slipped his hands around my waist. "You are a very good little slut you know that."

I nodded my head as Daddy slipped his hands under my dress. With one hand he took a firm grip of my boipenis while slipping two fingers into my back side. You would think with all the sex I was having I would grow tired of it, but actually the more cock I got the more I wanted. Daddy whispered into my ear 'don't you dare cum you little bitch' and then he sucked my ear lobe into his mouth. I moaned loudly as Daddy forcefully pumped three fingers in and out of my boipussy. "You are almost ready to go out, just one last thing."

I didn't know what Daddy had planned but I had a feeling I wouldn't like it. And then he asked me a question, no lead up, no explanation just three words "Dildo, butt plug, or vibrator?"

His tone was flat and even with all three so I had no idea which one he wanted me to pick. Since working at the sex shop Daddy had made me buy a large selection of all three. Everything from small ones I could wear to school to ones that were so large I could barely fit my hands around them. I knew what would make my day the easiest and I answered even if I knew my choice, no matter what it was, would be wrong "Butt Plug."

Daddy let out a heavy sigh and whispered into my ear, "You are so close; you know that, so very close to being the perfect sex toy."

Pulling his fingers from my boipussy Daddy shoved them into my mouth. Using my jaw like a handle he pushed me over to the dresser. Daddy spun me around till my back was to the full length mirror in the corner. He slipped a foot between my feet and started wiggling it back and forth. Carefully I spread my legs until they were wider then my shoulders. Daddy put a hand on my waist and tucked the sundress into my garter belt. He leaned in and kissed me before pushing my head down. He pushed it down far enough that I could see through my splayed legs at my obscene display I was putting on in the mirror. "Keep watching."

Daddy left me alone and started rummaging through the dresser. Eventually he pulled out a small egg vibrator. I could see him clearly in the mirror as he unwound the devices cord. Buried in the tangle of cord was a small remote control, which Daddy slipped into his pocket. The cord between the egg and its battery box was long, about two feet. Daddy squatted own next to me and pushed the egg past my cheeks rubbed the egg against my boipussy but he didn't push it in. He turned it on, letting it buzz away against me I moaned quietly and Daddy laughed at me. "Ok, reach up and spread your cheeks."

Using my head to balance myself I reached up and spread my cheeks for Daddy. With my cheeks spread wide Daddy rubbed the vibrating tickling little piece of plastic gently across the skin between my boipenis and boipussy. I caught my breath and was ready to beg to cum when Daddy turned it off. "Alright Cunt, stick your tongue out."

I stuck my tongue out and Daddy started rubbing the egg all over it. I was starting to get a little light headed when Daddy finally said I was done and roughly shoved the egg into my backside. I let out a yelp and fell to the ground. Standing up Daddy laughed at me. "Clip that controller onto the front of your dress and meet me in the car in five minutes."

The vibrator was off and as I curled into a ball I considered turning it on. I wanted to cum so badly, but I didn't if I came then I knew the rest of the day would be hard. I had to hold onto that lust. If I was craving cock, I would do almost anything willingly, no matter how depraved. Grabbing the controller I pulled myself up and smoothed out my dress. The battery pack/controller for the vibrator had a little belt clip. Of course the sundress didn't have a belt so I clipped it to the back of my collar. I tried the front but the short cord pulled the dress up completely exposing me. My dress was still pulled up in back but not as bad.

Climbing into the passenger seat of Daddy's car I was happy to find I wasn't in trouble for running over my five minutes, unless that is what the towel on my seat was for. As I had been trained I lifted the back of my dress and sat bare bottomed on the seat. Once I was settled Daddy had me tuck the front of my dress between my legs and then tight under my bottom. The vibrators battery pack was uncomfortable against my back but I didn't want to complain. Daddy reached behind my back and turned the vibrator to high. Daddys caressing combined with the vibrator was more than I could handle. I exploded. The front of my dress now had a growing wet spot.

Before he pulled out of the driveway Daddy reached back behind my seat and pulled out a travel thermos. It was a large one that held at least 44oz. Daddy handed it over and started to drive. He didn't say anything about it for a while. He just drove along letting me hold the heavy thermos. Once we got on the interstate Daddy motioned for me to take the top off. The lid came off with a pop and I was immediately overcome with the smell of semen. I didn't ask where he had gotten it all from but Daddy had somehow managed to fill the thermos to the brim with cum.

"We don't have long so you need to be quick. I want you to take a big gulp of that mug of sissy juice, but don't swallow it." Daddy stopped talking waiting for me to follow the first step. He smiled once my lips were bulging with cum. "Now without swallowing, I want you to thank me for the big hot cup of cum I just gave you."

I was just about to speak when daddy called out for me to stop. He pulled a little video recorder from his pocket and with a suction cup, stuck it to the dashboard. "I almost forgot this, after your first gulp do it again and again till the thermos is empty, and when it is I want you to scoop out whatever is left with your fingers. Then and ONLY then are you allowed to swallow any cum. And keep it lively don't say the same thing over and over."

He pushed a button and a little red light started to flash. Daddy rolled his fingers for me to start and I did. As I mumbled out my scripted lines, a waterfall of cum drenched the front of my dress. The cum was cold and stuck the dress to my chest sending a shiver down my spine. I took another gulp, though not as large as the first and held it in my mouth for a minute while I tried to decide what to say. I started my mumbled speech as more cum spilled from my lips. "I am so happy to get some more cum today. I haven't gotten a big load in days and I start to get a little twitchy if I don't get enough."

I looked down before my third gulp and decided to go all out. I took a huge swig bulging out my lips. I little trickled down the back of my throat and I start to cough, I had a moment the think and pulled my dress up keeping the projected cum from splattering the inside of Daddy's car. It took me a minute to regain my composure before I was able to take another drink. Daddy tried to look angry but I could see he was happy, he was always happy when I degraded myself. I took a smaller sip and felt my stomach twist. I hadn't swallowed a drop of cum and my body was telling me it wasn't ready for any right now.

With no time to waste I made a snap judgment that Daddy just loved. I raised the thermos to my face, closed my eyes and poured the cum out. It splashed quick and then started to slowly drip down. Blindly I tried to set the thermos down in the center console, bumping around for a minute until Daddy took it from me. With my hands free I reached up and started to smear the sliding puddle of cum across my face. I moaned and sighed giving my camera a good show before I started to speak. "I read on the internet that the more cum you rub into your skin the softer it will feel."

Once my cheeks were good and coated I moved to my neck and then smeared it some more around my dress. " I know I am going to stain my dress but I just can't help it. Once I smell cum I just lose all control of myself and I want it all over."

The next 20 minutes were spent rubbing cum into my dress and while moaning. Daddy turned the vibrator on twice so I could add a couple of loads of my own cum to the mix. Finally we turned into a rundown strip mall and pulled around back. All but one of the doors was closed. The one door that was open had music blaring out from it. Daddy pulled up against the wall and shut the car off. "In here no one gives a shit why your there, you are going to get some Tattoos and keep your mouth shut. All that should come out of your mouth is yes sir, no sir, and please fuck me harder do you understand."

Fear froze me in place, a tattoo was scary enough but he said tattoos. I had visions of porn stars with their arms completely covered, neck and face tattoos. I started to hyperventilate which gave Daddy a reason to smack me. He didn't do it hard, but it had enough force to send a rope of cum flying onto Daddy's window. "Calm down, I am paying for one Tattoo that will mark your ass as mine. I told them they could do something else but it couldn't be crazy, well couldn't be visible."

Daddy told me to clean the window and meet him inside. I licked the window clean and with hesitation got out of the car. There was a small sign next to the door, it read 'Tommy T's - By appointment only'. I had hope for the first time since I left Daddy's house. I wasn't going to be parading around in public. I mean I was used to walking around looking like a cum rag after a gangbang, Daddy had drilled it into my head so many times that I was little more than a sex toy that jumping to cum rag wasn't all that hard. But I usually did it at home or in some other man's house, very rarely in a public place like this.

sissyneko
sissyneko
464 Followers