A Sissy's New Daddy Ch. 07

Story Info
Billie visits a twisted doctor.
16k words
4.49
40.2k
29

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissyneko
sissyneko
462 Followers

The interrogation room was cold and they hadn't given Billie anything to wear under the orange prison jumps suit. When Billie had been arrested he had only been wearing a bright blue satin teddy, but it was covered in blood so the police had been taken it as evidence. Now one had asked Billie anything, they stripped him photographed him and then shoved him into the tiny little room. The room was completely empty except for a metal chair sitting in the middle. Billie had sat in it three times. The first time a voice boomed no. The second time the voice said no again and then the lights flickered on and off for a few minutes. The third time the voice said no and the lights turned off for long enough that Billie fell asleep on the floor.

Billie had seen enough police shows to know that he needed a lawyer. Whenever he heard someone walking near the door he would scream for a lawyer, but one hadn't come yet. He had lost track of time when the door finally opened but it wasn't who he expected. Standing just outside the door was George Markos, he was wearing a suit and a victorious grin across his face. "Well isn't this just a glorious day."

George closed the door and dropped himself into the chair in the in middle of the room. He took a breath and pointed at his feet. Billie didn't move, at least not at first and neither did George. A firm hand pointed where he need to be and while Billie wanted to resist he had been trained to obey.

"Where is she?" George asked his hand reaching down and cupping Billie's cheek. "I have waited months to get you somewhere that I could destroy you. Tear you apart and now I here you go and kill your Mom and Frank. I spoke to your father yesterday. I showed him the tapes of you whoring yourself around, I even showed him some of the video of your mom though she wasn't nearly the whore you were. I spun this bullshit story about Frank having an affair with the two of you. I told him that your dear old Mommy got jealous of your sweet tight little ass and in a rage killed Frank. You then killed her." When George finally stopped talking Billie was kneeling at his feet.

"I watched him throw up, it was great I could barely hide my cock. The bulge in my pants was ridiculous. I have showed quite a few men what whores their wives are. Though this was the first time I got to show a supposed man what a sissy whore his son turned out to be."

"What do you want?" Billie asked his voice unable to hide his defeat.

George frowned and then reached back and smacked Billie hard across the face. Billie saw it coming but didn't move besides to flinch right before the blow stuck him. "You haven't gotten rid of that lip yet have you."

"I am sorry, Sir." Billie said as he pulled himself up from the floor and covered his burning cheek.

Reaching down George took a hold of Billie's hair and pulled his head up. The pain was excruciating and washed over Billie as George pulled him up over his lap. The bright orange inmate pants had an elastic waist band that easily pulled down as George fondled Billie's ass. Billie didn't look back, but he knew when it was coming he had been spanked enough that he could feel the subtle shift in a man's lap when he reached back to bring his hand down.

SMACK

"Where is she." George asked his voice on an even keel

SMACK

"I will beat you until you tell me." George asked again, his voice higher just on the edge of rage.

SMACK

"I don't know, I swear I untied her just so she would be comfortable I didn't expect her to run away." Billie cried out.

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

George didn't stop till tears were pouring down Billie's face. And even then it wasn't Billies crying that stopped him, but a series of knocks on the door. George pulled up Billie's pants and shoved him off his lap. Just in time for the door to open. A woman stepped through, she was a Detective Third Grade that had only had her shield for a few months. Samantha Rodriguez was wearing an off the rack pants suit that didn't quite fit as well as she would have liked. Markos had been gunning to get rid of her since her second week on the job. He had offered to show her the ropes, all she had to do was spread her legs and beg, she said no and had never forgiven her for that. George wasn't the type of guy to take rejection so he didn't even bother to hide his irritation at her presence. "I am interrogating a suspect."

"You're questioning MY suspect. The case is mine, I have been looking for him for three days and now I find out that you have had him in custody the entire time. The Captain wants to see you." She said. She did a terrible job hiding the joy she felt at having something over George.

Getting up from the chair George brushed past her giving her a slight shove as he did. Billie stood up and reached out to shake the woman's hand to thank her when she reached out and slapped a cuff on his hand. "Billie Masters you are under arrest."

Billie was moved to a standard interrogation room, his cuffs secured to the table. He was left alone long enough to start to get worried again. The woman walked back in carrying a stack of folders. She set the folders down and took a seat across from Billie, "So let's talk about what happened the other morning.

************

I was exhausted when Daddy slapped me on the back of my head to wake me. I had passed out sometime after sunrise. The party had cleared out and all that was left was Daddy and the camera man. I had seen the camera man before he had recorded a few of the gang bangs Daddy had set. Daddy had been telling me that the party was going to be a big day for me but now that it was over it felt just like a regular gang bang, except that Daddy grew more excited as dawn approached. I was tied up on all fours on the back porch. I could hear the video from the night before playing on the big screen in the living room with the sound of me begging for more cock pumping out of the surround sound. The camera man packed up his equipment as he and Daddy made some arraignments for me to spend the next weekend with the man. He was tall and slender he had used me the night before but only early on, after that he had taken great care in documenting my debauchery.

There was a knock at the door and Daddy got visible excited. He sent the camera man out the back door. The surround sound was turned down and the whole house went quite. Daddy didn't stop the video but I didn't find that out till later. The quite became deafening I wanted to know who was at the door. Daddy had talked about finding a way to meet Principle Blackthorn he was desperate to watch her play with me. I heard voices and then yelling, the yelling was one sided. The yelling was familiar it stirred something in my stomach. A knot twisted when I realized why the yelling sounded so familiar. It was my mother.

Her yelling turned into screaming and then a bang. The bang was loud but not deafening, if no one had come out onto the patio I wouldn't have known it was a gunshot. Daddy backed onto the porch and holding his hands up, he looked at me and did his best to suppress a laugh. I think everything was playing out exactly like he expected it too. Stepping out of the sliding glass door my mother let out an audible gasp. Her Gasping is the last thing I heard. My whole world went silent and all I could hear was my heart thumping in rhythm with my breathing. My Mother and Daddy were fighting, arguing. She pushed him away and he fell back tripping over a chair.

My mother rushed over to me and unstrapped one of my arms. I couldn't look at her, I couldn't see the pain in her eyes because I was terrified she would tell me that it wasn't my fault. But it was my fault. Daddy had invited me over for the party not blackmailed me, he told me I could come if I wanted to or not it was fine either way. I choose to come, I choose to spread my legs for a group of men. She didn't see Daddy get up at first. I saw him. He touched the back of his head and his hand came back bloody. He pulled a knife from his pocket and flicked it open like a switch blade.

What came next happened in a blur. Daddy was across the room and pulled my mother from me and plunged the knife into her stomach over and over again. She stumbled away and I could see that Daddy still had the knife in his hand. His nostrils were flaring wildly when he turned his attention to me "Your mother always has been trash, she never has understood her place as a fuck toy. Not like you have."

The hand Daddy was holding the knife in began to shake. Daddy looked to my mother who was lying on the ground above an expanding pool of blood. She was still moving twitching really. Turning back to me Daddy pressed the knife my throat and then he pulled it away. He turned back to my mother and said. "No, no I am not going to kill your precise little snow flake. I am going to sell his whore ass. I know a guy in Thailand; they are always looking for little white whores to put on the streets. That will be fun, oh yes I will hav...

Daddy didn't finish his threat, his back exploded throwing blood across the room. It then exploded a second and then a third time before Daddy fell to the ground. My mother lowered the gun and fired until it was empty.

It was a struggle but I was able to free my other arm and then my legs. My mother was speaking but her voice was weak, too quiet for me to hear. And when I finally was able to get across the room pulling her up into my arms she was already dead.

***********

The door to the interview room burst open and the camera man entered the room. He wasn't dressed the same, over the weekend he had been in loose shorts and a white t-shirt with a faded 80's cartoon character on the front of it; Now he was wearing a decent tailored suit and carrying a brief case. His tie was knotted in small tight knot and pinned to his shirt with dark red jewel. "What the hell are you doing interrogating my client with-out council."

The detective stood and looked from the lawyer to Billie, She closed the not bad she had sitting out on the table before looking back to the Camera Man Lawyer. She started to speak and then stopped, turning her attention back to Billie. "Is this guy your lawyer kid? Cause I can't help you if he stops you from talking."

"That is enough Detective, Your Captain wants to talk to you now." The lawyer said as he walked over to the table and set his brief case down. No one, not Billie or the detective caught just what he said, so the just waited letting the moment hang between them. "I don't have all day Detective, and I don't imagine you do either."

For her part the detective did her best to give Billie a chance to say he didn't know the man. The problem was Billie didn't know her either. And he may not have known the camera man lawyer really well but he hadn't been cruel to him this weekend. So he answered her with the wrong answer. "He is my lawyer, he is a friend of my Daddy's."

She caught that line and was about to say something when the door opened and a third police officer entered. He was younger than George but older the Rodriguez. He was a typical middle aged man that had felt his age for long enough that he decided to do something about it. He had let his hair grow long and hit the gym enough that his clothes fit again, but he was still wearing a shirt his gut had stretched out and was covered in poorly bleached coffee stains. "Rodriguez, get your ass out here."

Rodriguez followed her Captain out and only reluctantly closed the door. Camera Man Lawyer set his brief case down and looked at his watch. Once the right amount of time passed he laid his briefcase down and popping the locks pulled out a video camera. He flipped the side screen out and powered it on. Setting the camera aside he pulled out a small light meter and walked around the room taking readings. He shook his head in a couple of places before returning to his briefcase. Pulling four battery powered LED lights out Camera Man Lawyer went around the room setting up the lights. Each one had suction cups on the bottom of the light. Once they were set up they flooded the room with a pale blue hue.

Once the room was lit properly Camera Man Lawyer returned to his briefcase and removed a small tripod. On the end of each leg was magnet that stuck firmly to the table. Camera Man Lawyer then placed the small camera and watched it shake slightly as it settled into place on its own magnet. Taking time he adjusted the angle the camera would film before He picked it up and placed it back on again testing not only how hard it would be to remove but if the angle would change. Finally satisfied with the setup of his camera and lights he pulled a small pile of silk form his briefcase and set it on the table in front of Billie. He tossed a small bottle of lubricant down on top of it. Billie had not moved since the detectives left he hadn't even spoken because he wasn't sure completely what was expected of him.

Picking up his video recorder, Camera Man Lawyer closed his briefcase and set it on the floor, he then pulled a chair to the side of Billie and turned on the recorder. "I brought you something to change into."

His voice was different then when he was talking to the Detective. It was as if a mask had been pulled away. "Go ahead and get changed."

Billie held up the pile of silk and found a vintage nightie. He had only ever seen something like this in a catalogue it was heavy white silk that would cover him like a one piece bathing suit; though this one had lace bra cups and snaps at the crotch. Billie pulled off the bright orange correction issued jumpsuit. Before putting on the nightie, Billie took a moment to lube his boipussy, he used three fingers to get his backside ready for the cock he was craving.

The lace around the leg holes tickled Billie's legs as he pulled the nighty up. The back was a full cut thought it still left the bottom curve of Billie's ass exposed. Slipping his arms into the garment Billie settled it into place and ran his hands across his body. Billie felt at ease for the first time in days, he looked over to Camera Man Lawyer and smiled.

Camera Man Lawyer smiled back and patted his bulging cock through his linen trousers. Billie stepped to him and turning his back to the man bent at the waist. Billie leaned back and pressed his ass into the man's chest and slowly slid down till he was planted firmly on the hard cock he was craving. Billie was in his element again. He pushed the past few days out of his mind and turned on the man in front of him. Billie rubbed his ass in a gentle circle around the man's cock feeling it pulse in his pants. He knew Camera Man Lawyer was ready to cum. Dropping to his knees Billie opened the man's pants, his cock wasn't massive but looking at it Billie knew that it would fit perfectly inside his boipussy. Pulling his sillk boxers aside Billie ran his tongue up and down the shaft of Camera Man Lawyers cock.

Billie thought about climbing onto the man's lap but then he remembered the tripod on the table. Taking the cock into his mouth Billie slobbered on it enough to make it for the man to ram it into his tight backside. Rising up off of his lap Billie, stood on his toes and walked over to the table, one foot in front of the other so his ass would sway like a runway models. Reaching the table Billie held himself up while he spread his legs wide. Once his legs were spread He leaned down across the table, keeping one arm under him so he could unsnap the nighties crotch, opening his boipussy up for Camera Man Lawyer.

Billie closed his eyes and gently bit his lip waiting to feel the head of a hard cock enter his body. It didn't take long, first Billie felt a cool hand on his back and then he heard the TINK of the cameras magnetic base clamping to the magnetic tripod, Camera Man Lawyers other hand rested on Billie's back for a moment before spreading Billie's cheeks. He put the head of his cock against Billie and rubbed it around, tickling Billie. Squeezing his eyes shut as hard as he could Billie tried to wait for it, tried not to beg but he couldn't "Please fuck me, fill me with your cock."

The lube allowed the cock to slide into Billie easily as he let out a little squeal. Camera Man Lawyer just start to slowly pump in and out of Billie. The rhythmic in and out didn't last long, Camera Lawyer Man was all about the place and the set up. He came quickly, pumping load after load into Billie. The feeling sent Billie over the edge and he shot a load into the front of the nightie.

Billie expected Camera Man Lawyer to stop fucking him, but he didn't he just kept slowly pounding away. He softened for a moment and then hardened again. Billie smiled and started pushing back whenever the cock was closing to leaving his boipussy. And for the next ten minutes the man and his sissy fucked in unison. Billie came again before a second load was pumped into his boipussy.

There was an immense feeling of loss as Camera Man Lawyer pulled his cock from Billie's backside. Billie let out a shallow sigh as his head sagged down. The glow of sex was faltering and the past days were starting to creep back into Billie's thoughts. His mind flashed to his mother, he couldn't get the image of his mother out of his mind.

A hand on his ass woke Billie up. Camera Man Lawyer was refastening the nightie. Once it was buttoned, he picked up the camera again and started filming as he pushed the satin back of the nightie into Billie's boipussy. He pumped his thumb in and out until Billie begged to be fucked again. "Climb up on the table, lay down on your back and lift your legs up."

There wasn't a moment of hesitation in Billie's body he climbed onto the table and flipped onto his back. Lifting his legs up Billie had to grab his thighs to hold them up, that spread his legs wide, which is exactly what Camera Man Lawyer wanted. He pushed his fingers inside the nightie and scooped up a gob of cum as it dripped from Billie's boipussy. Reaching up Camera Man Lawyer shoved his cum slathered fingers into Billie's mouth. "What do you say?"

"Please Sir, I want some more." Billie whispered. Camera Man Lawyers smiled slipped a little so Billie repeated himself, a little bit louder, "Please Sir, I want more CUM!"

With a big smile, Camera Man Lawyer reached his fingers back into Billie's Nightie and scooped more cum up and feeding it too Billie. After a third scoop he motioned for Billie to get off the table. Climbing down form the table Billie noticed that Camera Man Lawyer still had his cock hanging out of his pants, and he was hard again. Billie dropped to his knees and took the cock into his mouth. It tasted a bit fowl but when he heard the man sigh and felt a hand on the back of his head Billie felt at home. Billie was allowed to do as he pleased with the cock, so he spent his time caressing the warm man cock before him. Using every trick he had, gently dragging his teeth along the skin, breathing in as he slide it from his mouth and breathing out as he slide it in. He took Camera Man Lawyers balls into his hands and gently caressed them as he slide a finger back and gently pierced his lover's backside.

Camera Man Lawyer squeezed the back of Billie's head as his balls began to tighten. Billie knew he was about to cum but wasn't expecting him to pull out. Sliding the pulsing cock from Billie's mouth he stroked it until it pumped a half dozen heavy ropes of cum across Billie's face. Flinching back Billie almost fell to the ground. Camera Man Lawyer took ahold of the recorder with two hand and zoomed in for a close up of Billie's face.

Smiling Billie stuck his tongue out and wrapped it around his upper lip. Shutting off the recorder, Camera Man Lawyer quickly puts it back in his brief case. "That was very good, you make a very well behaved slut. I am going to pull some strings and get this dismissed as soon as I can. I need you to keep your head down can you do that. No getting in trouble in jail."

sissyneko
sissyneko
462 Followers