A Sissy's New Daddy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissyneko
sissyneko
464 Followers

"May I please borrow your Bra and Panties." Billie asked as his feet finally gave out and he dropped down. He expected Catherine to snap back at him mirroring his cruelty, but she didn't. Nodding her head she reached down and hooking her thumbs into the sides of her panties and slipped them down her legs. Billie held his hand out to take them but she knelt down and brought them to his feet. As she slipped them onto him, Billie realized just how scripted this entire moment was. She pulled the panties up his legs and settled them into place.

Before Billie could pull the hand cupping his boipussy away the Doctor spoke, "Conchita, why don't you let Catherine here clean your fingers for you."

Pulling his cum drenched fingers from the pale blue satin bikini panties Catherine had loaned Billie, he brought his fingers to her lips and with his eyes tried to say he was sorry. The doctor reached up and unclipped the weight from Catherine's tongue. Slowly she pulled it back into her mouth as her whole body shuddered. The moment past and she parted her lips and Billie stuck his fingers into her mouth.

While Catherine was sucking on Billie's fingers The Doctor reached his hands around each of them and used his fingers to probe each of their backsides. He fingered Billie through the satin panties.

Once his fingers were clean Catherine backed away from Billie and started to remove her blouse and her bra. While she did that the Doctor shoved all of the fingers that had just fucked Billie and Catherine. There wasn't enough cum to mask the taste so all Billie was able to do was cringe and suck the foul digits.

After getting her bra off Catherine slipped it onto Billie's arms and wrapped it around his chest. She snapped it in place just as the Doctor pulled his fingers from Billie's mouth. Catherine stepped over to pick up her blouse but was stopped when the Doctor grabber her hair and used it to dry his fingers.

Billie became distracted with the feeling of cum dripping from his boipussy into the panties he was now wearing and he missed Catherine getting dressed and starting to leave. The doctor called to her and when Billie looked at her he was sad to see what the Doctor had done to her clothes. Since he removed all of the buttons to her blouse it was now tied just below her breast which left her belly exposed. Her skirt wasn't just hiked up earlier it had also been rough cut so that the hem came just lower than her pussy. She was still wearing the ripped and torn pantyhose as if they were thigh highs. "Aren't you forgetting something?"

Catherine looked terrified and wasn't sure what answer the Doctor was looking for. The doctor was gleeful when he reminded her "The Vibrator you silly little girl."

Nodding her head she squatted down and spread her legs wide. She turned the vibrator down before pulling from her pussy. She didn't bother to clean it off but she did take it easy as she slid it deep into her ass. Once it was in she turned the little nob all the way to full power. The doctor nodded as she stood back up and waited for her to open the door before he spoke again. "Why don't you go ahead and leave your shoes right there for Conchita."

Without saying a word but audible crying Catherine stepped out of her heels and left. As the door slammed shut the Doctor returned his gaze to Billie. "She is a lovely young girl, very pleasing on the eyes but not exactly the smartest intern I have ever had. I took one look at her and didn't even bother with her application. The idea of turning that prude into a summer whore was too tempting to pass up."

"Go and get your shoes on and be quick about it." The Doctor didn't wait for Billie, he crossed the room and opened a door opposite of the closet Catherine had been in. Billie stepped into the heels and hurried after the Doctor.

Crossing into the other room Billie was blinded by the sheer white room. Every panel in the ceiling was a light and the walls and floor where the same shade of bright reflective white. Which gave the room an endless feel. Sitting in the center of the room was a table a basic metal folding table. Sitting on top of the table were three outfits. A school girls uniform, a maids uniform, and a cotton summer dress. The Doctor was standing in the corner holding a clipboard. Billie saw the doctor out of the corner of his eye but focused more on the clothes. He hadn't been dressed since he was stripped by the police. He didn't consider the restraining jacket as dressed, nor the bra and panties he was wearing now.

"I want you to examine each outfit without touching them and tell me which one you want to put on." The doctor said sounding rehearsed and almost bored.

Billie took the time to examine each outfit. Two of the outfits were made of quality materials, the school girl uniform and the summer dress. The Maids uniform was different, it was made from a durable material that could be easily washed, it even had a few spots were bleached had dripped on it.

After taking a moment Billie looked to the Doctor and pointed at the summer dress. The Doctor nodded and made some notes on his clip board, "And why that one."

"I like it." Billie answered. When the Doctor looked at him with a frown he elaborated, "The school girl uniform would make me an object a toy to be used by others. The maids uniform would make me a servant, the dress lets me be me."

The Doctor hurriedly scribbled down everything Billie said before he pulled a small pager from his pocket. He pressed a button and then went back to making notes. Two orderlies entered the room from the same door that Billie had earlier. Each took an arm and started moving Billie towards the door. Turning back to the Doctor, Billie called out. "I have questions."

"You can ask your questions tomorrow." The Doctor answered without looking up from his clipboard. "Marcus, Seventy-Three tonight."

After a slight pause the Doctor looked up from his clip board and spoke again, "And get him cleaned up would you Marcus, he stinks like a whore house."

"Yes sir Doctor." The orderly hid his feelings but Billie could hear the sadness hidden a layer deep.

Billie was lead through a series of halls followed by an ever growing chorus of patients begging and threating to fuck Billie. It took a few minutes and Billie was pretty sure he saw a few patients twice, but they finally reached a shower area. Billie was given a choice voluntarily strip of have his bra, panties and shoes cut off of him. He kicked his heels off then took off his bra and panties which by then had soaked through with cum didn't come off so much as peel off.

Once he was naked Billie was directed into a shower. Each shower was an individual stall with a large head high up on the wall. There was a liquid soap dispenser on the wall but no controls for the shower itself. The water was warm but not hot enough for Billie's taste as he stood under the downpour and let it wash the past few days from his body. As his hands probed and cleaned his boipussy, Billie felt his little boipenis start to stiffen.

Looking over his shoulder Billie was pleased to see that Marcus had stripped down as well. Standing up on his tiptoes and pushing his ass back, Billie spread his cheeks exposing his boipussy to Marcus. Biting his lip Billie tilted his head inviting Marcus into the shower. The man didn't waste any time, he stepped behind Billie and with one smooth motion pushed himself completely into Billie. Marcus started slow moving his hips in a gentle but continuous circle, he took a hold of Billie's Boipenis and stroking it unison with his pumping. Billie moaned softly as Marcus whispered in his ear, "You like Daddies cock in you don't you my little Baby Gurl."

The word Daddy triggered something in Billie and he flashed back to the past few days. He wasn't horny any more. He tried to pull away but Marcus wouldn't let him, even as his boipenis was softening Macus kept pumping away. The rhythm faltered more as Billie started to struggle. Marcus brought his free hand up to Billies neck and forcefully tilted his head back, "No, No Conchita, you are mine right now. Don't make me punish you."

Billie pushed away one more time and Marcus sandwiched him against the wall. With the man's massive cock still buried in his boipussy Marcus growled into Billies ear, "Doc said Program seventy three. That only takes two hours. I can start that at eight A.M. when the dayshift arrives, until then I can make you walk the halls in those little panties and let every single cock in this place dump a load down your throat. How does that sound?"

Twisting his head around Billie tried to kiss Marcus. Letting Billie up slightly Marcus kissed him back. Breaking away from the Kiss Billie said what Marcus wanted to hear. "Please fuck your Baby Gurl, I need your cum so bad."

Marcus released Billie's neck and took a step back, not a lot but enough that Bille could angle his upper body back and give Marcus more room to thrust. Picking up his pace Marcus was quickly ready to cum, and Billie was pleased to kind his own Boipenis had started to respond and stiffened up as well, though he wasn't ready to cum as he felt Marcus explode inside him. He begged Marcus to keep stroking and to keep fucking him but the man pulled out and left the shower.

Turning around Billie leaned against the wall as the water shut off. Trying to catch his breath he closed his eyes and leaned his head back.

"What the hell are you doing dressed you little cum whore." Marcus screamed as he pushed one of the clinics janitors.

The young man, who looked barely eighteen was scrambling to pull his coveralls off. "Please Papa Marcus, I am so sorry. I had a lot of cleaning tonight and when I wear my proper uniform the guards and the patients they don't let me get my work done."

Once the coveralls were off the Janitors other uniform was visible. It was a type of leather singlet, like what a wrestler would wear. Except that it was made of straps and silver rings. Each nipple was surrounded by a silver ring, and there was a third at the base of the young mans' cock. His cock was caged and twisted in a way so that whenever he would pee it would splash all over his crotch. Dropping to his knees he put his forehead clear to the floor, with his head on the ground he arched his back and spread he cheeks. A bright pink plug was strapped and locked into his backside. "Papa Marcus, when I wear my proper uniform if I am too close to one of the patients doors the stick their cocks out at me, or the reach out and pinch my ass when I am not looking. The guards are worse the make me hold their cocks when they go to the bathroom and then the make me suck them off each time."

"We will deal with your indiscretion later. Right now I need you to go clean out Conchita here's asscunt." Marcus said. Taking a seat to watch the show Marcus started to rub his crotch.

The Janitor kept his head low to the ground and crawled over to Billie on his hands and knees. Turning to face the wall Billie closed his eyes and waited to feel the Janitors tongue. It was hesitant at first but once he pushed it in and cum started pouring from Billie his slurping became audible. The Janitor reached around and started to stroke Billie's boipenis. He was rough jerking Billies little member with little regard for Billie's pleasure. The pain mixed with pleasure was more than Billie could handle and he came almost instantly, coating the shower wall. Once Billie was done the janitor pulled away and turned Billie around so that he could suck the little droplets of cum that clung to his softening boipenis.

"That is enough Cum Whore." Marcus said his voice booming over the showers. The janitor jerked away from Billie quickly dropping his head back to the floor. "Go find Tommy and begging him to shove the large vibrator up your ass for the rest of today. And make sure he turns it on full blast."

"Yes Papa Marcus." The Janitor said his voice breaking as he held back tears.

"Hurry up and get dried off and dressed Conchita." Marcus continued to rub his cock through his uniform. He was stiffening up as he watched Billie slide the panties up his legs. With his panties on Billie stepped back into his heels and quickly wrapped the bra around his chest.

Marcus didn't lay a hand on him the rest of the night he simply escorted Billie to his cell. Moments after Marcus sealed the door a low humming started and the lights blinked out. The humming kept Billie awake for a while, but eventually even that wasn't enough for his exhausted body.

Banging on the door woke Billie, rubbing his eyes he slowly remembered where he was. The door only stayed open long enough for Catherine to push a small cart in the room. Sitting on the top of it was a video camera mounted on a tripod. Once the door closed and the heavy lock clicked shut, Catherine immediately stripped down to her lingerie. She was wearing a red satin and lace teddy under her skirt and blouse. Once she was dressed more intimately she turned the camera on and pointed it to Billie who had taken the time she was getting undressed to stand up.

"Conchita, Can you hear me?" The room was small and it was a silly question but Billie answered any ways.

"Yes."

"Sarsaparilla." She said in a very quiet voice. Almost too low to hear. Billie opened his mouth to ask her to repeat the word, but his eye twitched and when he went to rub his eye he realized he was dropping to his hands and knees. Are you hungry Conchita?"

Billie tried to answer but all that came out of his mouth was a ruff. Catherine uncovered a dog bowl and placed it on the floor in front of him. Billie crawled over and buried his face in the food before him the whole time wagging his backside. Inside the bowl was a salad covered in a heavy amount of cum. It was still warm and Billies head filled with the image of Catherine, or the janitor going around the clinic getting as many people as possible to provide some dressing.

Once he was done eating Catherine picked up the bowl and returned it to the cart. She moved the camera again and then crossed the room so that it was pointed straight at her. "Come here Conchita, eat mommy's pussy."

Billie scurried across the floor to Catherine's feet. As he drew near she reached between her spread legs and unsnapped the crotch of her teddy exposing her smooth pussy mound. Once he was close enough to smell her Billie slipped his tongue out just as Catherine slipped her hand between them and with two fingers on either side of her pussy, spread her lips. Catherine opened like a spring flower as Billie's tongue brushed across her clit and despite everything she had promised herself she sucked in a deep breath.

Letting his lips wrap around her little button shaped clit Billie sucked hard and used the tip of his tongue to slowly draw a design on her flesh. Grabbing his hair Catherine pulled Billie's face deeper into her. Billie tried to moan but all he could do was whimper like a puppy. He tried to move from her clit but she kept his head and his tongue planted right on one spot. As his tongue made random slashes across her body Billie could feel her lips begin to part. The more he moved his tongue the more her juices poured from her body, coating his chin.

Pulling Billie's hair Catherine forcefully ground his face into her as she screamed in orgasmic delight. For a full minute Billie held his breath and waited as wave after wave rolled over Catherine's body. As the last spasm rocked her body Catherine released Billie and pushed him away. Reaching down Catherine gently cupped her pussy. A small shock jolted her body as she pulled her hand away. Bringing it too her lips Catherine licked her fingers clean.

Stepping away from the wall Catherine moved so that her side was towards the camera. She stood with one leg out in front of her. "Ok Conchita, it is your turn now."

Without further instructions Billie mounted her leg and started humping away like a dog. The feeling of her skin pressing against him through the little pale blue satin panties excited Billie more than he could imagine at that moment. The closer he came to climaxing the hard he pumped away until he finally exploded flooding the panties with a wet sticky load of cum.

Rolling off of her leg Billie laid on his back with a big smile on his face. "Clean up your mess Conchita."

Getting back on his hands and knees Billie crawled back over to Catherines feet and licked the small trail of cum he had left on her body. Once the last drop was gone and all Billie could taste was his own saliva, he sat back on his legs waiting for his next command.

Turning the camera off Catherine turned to Billie and spoke a single work - Sarsaparilla. Billie's eye twitched again and he could speak. "What did you do to me?"

Billie's voice wasn't sad or angry it was terrified. Catherine slipped her clothes back on and pushed the cart to the door all without saying anything. She knocked three times, but the padded interior walls muffled the sound so she hit the door harder. A slat on the outside of the door slid open and a pair of eyes peered in.

"What's the password?" The eyes asked in a playful big bad wolf I want to eat you kind of way.

"The password is - Doctor, I found one of your guards begging Conchita to let him eat her asscunt out." Catherine said her voice edged with a wicked glibness that Billie was sure the Doctor had never heard.

The slat slammed shut and the door opened. As soon as Catherine was gone the humming started back up and the lights cut out. Just as he was about to fall asleep the door opened again. A silhouette stood in the door and said - Conquest.

Without a word of reply or even a single thought Billie rolled onto his stomach and spread his legs wide. The guard laughed as he unzipped his pants and laid down on top of Billie. He reached a hand between then and applied a small amount of lube to Billie's boipussy. Once the lube was applied he slipped his cock all the way into Billie with one smooth and steady thrust. "What do you say when a man lets you fuck his cock?"

The words came out of Billie's mouth but he doesn't know where they come from or why he is saying them "Because he is blessing my nasty sissy ass cunt with his real man cock. If I am a good sissy bitch and beg him hard enough he will bless my skank hole with his cum."

Billie closed his and desperately tried not to enjoy the cock moving in and out of his body but the pleasure was too intense he couldn't stop himself from cumming. As the cock inside of Billie began to twitch and spasm the guard pulled it out of Billie's boipussy. He was careful to make sure that it was still inside of Billie's panties so that his cum would coat Billie's ass and soak into the smooth satin back of the panties.

The guard left Billie laying in a cum trance as he zipped up and walked out saying quietly, "All right boys she's all yours."

Billie had no sense of time as men filed into the room one at a time and slipping the cocks into Billie boipussy pumped away till they could shoot a load into Billie's panties. With each splash of cum onto his ass Billie was rocked with an uncontrollable orgasm. Half way through the night the first guard walked in and with the room to himself said - Pilage.

Billie got up to his knees, and opened his mouth. The guard pulled his cock out of his pants and slipped it into Billie's mouth. As the head of the guards cock passed Billie's lips Billie closed his mouth and let his lips slide along the firm cock. With his hands behind his back Billie reached into his panties and slipped a finger into his boipussy.

Using his tongue Billie messaged the bottom of the guards cock. The man moaned as he placed his hand on the top of Billie's had and rocked back and forth. As he sawed in and out of Billie's hole, Billie used his fingers to pleasure his other hole. HE couldn't move his fingers in and out so instead he moved them in a slow circular motion. Just as he began to taste pre-cum, the man pulled his cock from Billie's mouth and used his hands to make himself cum, shooting his load all over Billie's chest. As he shook the last drop of cum free from his cock, he used Billie's hair to wipe himself clean.

sissyneko
sissyneko
464 Followers