A Sissy's New Daddy Ch. 09

Story Info
The final chapter in Billies story.
5.3k words
4.56
15.5k
16

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissyneko
sissyneko
464 Followers

Chapter 9 - Freedom

Billie peeled the mostly clean prison issue uniform from his body. The bus ride from Blofield had taken twelve hours and Billie was happy to get a chance to wash up. The shower was warm and stayed warm for the entire time he was in the shower. Other than the guard that had been watching Billie the room was empty. Hanging over the showers was a large digital clock. It was seven thirty and Billie was hungry, the guard banged his night stick against the entrance signaling for Billie to hurry up. Looking over his shoulder Billie considered offer to suck the guard off for a few more minutes in the shower. The man doesn't look even slightly interested so Billie hits the button turning off the shower and heads for the towels.

Drying off Billie slipped his Prison uniform back on and allowed the guard to hand cuff him. Once he was restrained he was led through a series of doors before walking into a courtroom. The room was cold and empty except for one woman sitting behind a desk, she looked up and smiled as Billie entered. She started pulling paperwork from her brief case arranging them on the desk before her. Billie was sat down and cuffed to the desk. Looking up from her papers the woman locked eyes with the guard. "Is that really necessary."

"Procedure." The guard said as he left the room.

"Billie, Hello my name is Clair Givens, with Givens, Michaels & Associates. I know my name is Givens but I am one of the associates not a partner." Clair said in one rushed breath.

"Where is..." Billie paused and remembering that he actually didn't know his lawyers name. "my Lawyer."

"Reynolds, Reynolds was removed as your lawyer when he was disbarred a few months back. Jack filed the paperwork to take over as your lawyer. He wanted to come see you but was very busy preparing this case."

"Who is Jack?" Billie asked but before she could answer a bailiff entered the room and called from them to rise. At almost the same time a woman came rushing into the court room from the back.

A heavy set elderly judge entered the room taking a seat behind a raised desk. He called out order and smacked his gavel. Billie ignored the judge, watching instead the other woman. She was familiar but Billie couldn't quite place from where. And then the judge spoke. "Happy you could grace us with your presence counselor."

"I am sorry your honor. I had a meeting this morning with Judge Saunders." The woman said. Billie kept staring at this other woman, the prosecutor.

"Saunders does like to talk, you said yesterday that you had some motions you were going to file this morning. Are they ready?" The judge said as he returned his attention back to the paperwork in front of him.

"I am your honor, I had the motions messengered over t your office this morning." The door burst open a second time. Clair turned back. Whispering thank god under her breath.

"Jack is here." Clair said as Billie turned towards the door. Only Jack it turned out was actually Junior.

"Sorry that I am late your honor, there was an accident on the 405 this morning." Junior said as he rushed to the table next to Clair. HE didn't look at Billie his eyes focused solely on the judge.

"Where you involved in the accident, or do you normally come to court dressed like." The judge looked up for the first time since Junior entered, and sighed "Like you grabbed them from the floor of a frat house."

"I apologize your honor, I was not involved in the accident but I did get out and help until the fire department arrived." Junior turned and looked at Billie for the first time. He smiled and then he sighed angry. "Your honor I brought a suit for my client to wear before the jury. Numerous studies have shown that a defendant dressed in a prison uniform is not treated the same as a defendant wearing a suit."

The judge raised his hand, "Bailiff make a call and find out about these clothes that were supposed to be dropped off."

The proceedings continued while the bailiff was on the phone but Billie wasn't listening he was just staring at Junior. The last few years had been kind to him, he looked good. He had lost some weight and cut his hair. He never looked at Billie though not until the Bailiff returned and apologized to the judge for a mix up. Billie was led from the room while the others continued.

Billie was led by the Bailiff to a small room that had a small table with four chairs around it laying on the table was a dark grey garment bag. As the door clicked closed Billie turned to ask the Bailiff a question and realized the man had stepped out. Billie zipped open the bag and looked at the charcoal grey suit inside, it wasn't his style but he wasn't going to complain. Junior had got it for him so Billie would wear it.

Pulling the suit out a small bag dropped to the floor. Inside the bad was a pink satin bralette and matching bikini panties. Billie smiled and slipped the bralette on. He started to put on the panties and then he noticed something, written with a permanent marker were the words 'I Love You - J'. Billies heart swelled reading the words as he slipped the panties up his leg. Once they were in place Billie slipped his hands between his legs and rubbed the gusset into his body. Closing his eyes Billie realized he was playing with himself instead of seeing Junior. Pulling the rest of the suit on Billie realized how long it had been since Junior had seen him. The suit was a little big on him.

Billie was led back into the court room to find the judge working on paperwork while Junior and Clair huddled together furiously debating a sheet held between them. As soon as Billie entered the judge started speaking. "Now that your client is dressed for the party can we proceed?"

"Yes, your honor. Thank you for indulging us on this matter." Junior said as Billie took his seat. The Bailiff immediately said all rise and a jury was led into the room. The jury was seated and the judge gave them their orders.

Clair turned to Billie and just speaking in a hushed tone. "Sorry you were out of the room and the judge wanted to proceed with clearing some motions. It isn't great we had planned on being here a week, we had everything laid out and travel plans for witnesses. The prosecutor has requested an expedited trial, we have to fit everything into today."

"What does that mean?" Billie asked as he looked over Claire's shoulder to the prosecutor, she had just taken a seat after giving her opening statements. Billie expected Junior to get up but he didn't. Instead the Prosecutor called her first witness, Detective Samantha Rodriquez. "What is the Prosecutors name? She looks familiar."

"Meeks, Kathy Meeks." Clair said as she looked over the shoulder at the woman. "We had a really strong case and I am pretty sure that the we can use this tactic as a defense on appeal."

"Catherine Meeks." Billie asked again never taking his eyes of the woman.

"I, I don't know. As far as I know she has always gone by Kathy. She made a name for herself last year bringing down a doctor that was using his clinic as his own little torture chamber." Clair was pulled away by junior, who still hadn't really looked at Billie.

Returning his attention to the questions being asked Billie listened as the two Clair and Junior who had been hurrying to find a particular set of paperwork when Meeks asked a question that froze the two lawyers. "What day was Billie taken into custody."

Billie looked to Rodriquez, She answered the question truthfully. "Billie was taken in too custody almost immediately after the murders."

Meeks face flushed and she turned back to her desk. Junior was watching the jury, Clair was watching the judge. Billie locked eyes with Meeks and for a moment, a moment so brief that even years later Billie would tell himself that it had been imagined, she winked at him. Meek brought up the case file which stated Billie had been arrested three days later and assaulted an officer.

Rodriquez looked at Billie, the jury and then back to Meeks before answering. "To my knowledge none of that happened.

The morning flew by quickly. Meeks would bring up a witness and then they would fall apart. Rodriquezs old Captain felt apart on the stand crying about the pressures of the job. Meek tried to pull him but Junior pounced and tore the man to pieces. As he was led away from the stand the judge turned to Meeks "Are you ready for your closing statement."

"No your honor, I will give me closing statement when once the defense is done." Meeks said as she took a seat behind her desk. The judge ordered lunch and the jury was led from the room. The Bailiff led Billie from the room as Meeks approached Junior and Clair, "Are you willing to take that plea deal, I can have him out in 10 years."

Billie didn't hear the response as he was led from the court room. Instead of being taken back to the holding cell Billie was taken to the same room he had changed in earlier. A few moments later Clair and Junior entered the room. Both were talking quickly and barely acknowledged Billie's presence.

"I hear she never offers a plea deal, I think she is scared. "Clair said as she sat her briefcase down on the table that dominated the middle of the room.

"She went up against a guy I know last year, same thing happened. To hear him tell it mopped the floor with her and she offered a deal. He said no and she came back at him with a full throated attack." Junior said as he pulled his coat off and hung it on the back of a chair. "Clair can you go across the street and get us some food."

Clair nodded and took a wad of cash from Junior. He walked to the window, looking out of a parking lot and a small seating area for smokers. Once the door closed Junior turned to Billie looking at him fully for the first time. HE smiled and crossed the room taking Billie into his arms. Pulling Billie into a tight embrace Junior sighed and kissed his neck. He moved from Billie's neck to his cheek and then to his lips...

When their lips met an explosion erupted inside of Billie all the pent up desire from his time in prison exploded inside of him. Parting his lips Billie let Junior slip his tongue into his mouth. As their tongues played in Billie's mouth, Juniors cock began to swell pushing out against his pants. Reaching down Billie squeezed Juniors cock, "I want you inside of me so bad."

Diving into Billie's neck Junior whispered, "We don't have time for that and even if we did I want it to be right."

Billie whimpered and then dropped down to his knees, junior was wearing suspenders and not a belt, allowing Billie to effortlessly open his pants. Juniors cock was hiding behind a pair of light pink silk boxers. Pulling it out Billie was happy beyond belief. His hands felt at home wrapped around his lovers cock. Billie pumped it twice before burying it down his throat. A deep moan escaped Junior's mouth as Billie's nose nestled into his pubic hair. As much as he wanted to take it slow to savor ever stroke in and out of his mouth Billie knew he had to be quick.

"Billie, please..." Junior whispered.

Pausing and popping Juniors cock from his mouth with a loud pop Billie shut Junior down quickly, "I need this Junior. Please let me."

Junior said no but he made no move to stop Billie. A quite moan escaped juniors throat and Billie's heart fluttered remembering why he loved the man before him. Reaching around Billie took a firm hold on Juniors ass and pulled him closer, shoving his cock deeper down Billie's throat. Whipping his tongue back and forth Billie quickly brought Junior to orgasm. Junior had been waiting for so long for this moment, with anyone else, that he pumped cum down Billie's throat for five solid minutes. Billie swallowed as much as he could but some still leaked out the sides of his lips. Junior pulled his softening cock from Billie and smiled as Billie stood up. A small trail of cum dripped down either side of Billies mouth, Junior couldn't resist leaning in and lick both clean.

The afternoon went completely different then the morning had. Junior couldn't take his eyes off of Billie. He started referring to his notes and testimony got out of hand, even when the D.A. practically handed Junior an easy win he screwed it up. Thankfully before things got to far gone the judge halted testimony for the day. Billie was taken by the bailiff back to a holding cell before he had a chance to speak to Junior.

An hour passed before Billie saw any one again only it wasn't Junior it was a guard. He was carrying a plate of food which Billie was happy for and it was hot which made it even better. Billie ate slowly, it was the first time in longer then he could remember that he didn't have to protect his food from fellow inmates.

Just as he was finishing the last of his dinner, Billie heard the click clack of heels on concrete. He knew his new visitor wouldn't be Junior. Claire walked into view with a sad smile on her face. "The judge wasn't happy that we are pushing the trial into tomorrow morning but the D.A. didn't object so we have another 4 hours. I know he screwed up after lunch, But I promise Junior is a great lawyer and will win this case."

"Can I see Junior?" Billie asked his voice almost breaking at even having to ask.

"Junior will be in court tomorrow, he had to go pick up some witnesses at the airport." Clair said as she pulled some paperwork from her briefcase. "I want you to look over these depositions. Highlight...

Clair looked up from her brief case "You don't have a highlighter, Can I leave him a highlighter?"

The guard shook his head no and continued playing with his phone. "Ok well, than I guess you will just have to remember. Read over this and tell me anything you see that is wrong. I know this is a lot to look over, but no one knows what happened to you better than, well you."

Billie tried to read over the depositions but all it did was bring up bad memories. All of it though reminded him of Junior. He wanted to see Junior to hear his voice to be perfect for him. Looking over to the guard, lounging at the far end of the hall reading a magazine Billie waved and called out. Groaning the guard tossed his magazine down and walked down the hall. He was out of shape but had a cute face. Billie turned on his I want you to fuck me smile the closer he got. "I don't suppose I can get a shower can I? maybe a razor to shave my legs. You would have to watch me of course. Make sure I don't do anything crazy."

The guard stepped closer to the cell then he should have and Billie reached out putting his hand on his crotch. "I am not supposed to let you out of your cell, rules are rule...

Billie squeezed his cock through his pants and the guard's eyes rolled back into his head. A quick move of his fingers and Billie was inside the man's pants, another twist and he past the cotton briefs. Billie barely had any room to maneuver his fingers but he had enough to stroke up and down the man's quickly stiffening shaft.

"Rules..." The man's voice as his cock quivered.

"Rules, suck." Billie whispered firmly.

"I think I have a razor you can use in the locker room." The man replied, he was close to cumming and Billie knew it. He also knew he had to stop that from happening. Withdrawing his fingers Billie smiled and stepped back from the bars.

The guard gasped and his eyes flew open. "Why did you stop."

"I need to clean up, and besides you don't want to ruin the front of those nice pants do you." Billie fluttered his eyes while biting his lip.

Motioning Billie over the guard quickly cuffed him before practically dragging him from the cell. Moving through rooms and side hallways the man took Billie too the guards locker room. "We have twenty minutes until this place starts to fill up. So do your stuff and hurry up."

"Razor" Billie snapped with a smile. The guard pulled a razor and a can of shaving cream from a locker and shoved them in Billie's hands.

"Just hurry up." He grunted as he looked towards the door. Billy rushed into a stall and turned the water on, doing his best not to run out of time Billie stepped from the shower 15 minutes later as smooth as he could be. It wasn't a perfect shave but it would have to do.

"I didn't get my blow job..." The guard grabbed Billie and rushed out the door. "I knew I shouldn't have trusted you."

As they neared his cell Billie knew he had a few more hours with this man and he had to make him happy. Just as they passed a maintenance room Billie pulled back and smiled. Tilting his head towards the tiny room Billie giggled at the guard. Smirking the man opened the door and pushed Billie inside. With his back to the guard Billie slipped his prison issued pants down flashing his little bikini panties.

With a heavy grunt the man pinned Billie to the wall and dropped to his knees. Looking back over his shoulder Billie watched the man pulled down his panties and buried his nose between Billie's cheeks. As soon as his tongue slipped out and started playing with Billie's hole, Billie knew that the guard was getting more than a blowjob. A moan escaped Billie's lips as the guard's tongue probed deeper.

"Oh God, just fuck me already." Billie cried out as his little cock pressed hard against the cinderblock wall. The guard didn't need to be told a second time. He jumped to his feet and loosened his belt, it made a load thunk as his duty belt hit the floor. Billie was expecting it hard, but it wasn't. The guard just slowly rolled his hips pushing his cock in gently before sliding it back out. Billie tried to talk but all that came out were moans of pleasure.

"Oh yeah Sandy, let Daddy show you how it is." The man whispered into Billie's ear. Billie cringed, why did he have to say that. Why did men always get a hard on from getting called Daddy. The moment of lust has passed for Billie, but the man kept pounding away, harder and harder until he filled Billie's backside with his seed. Grunting heavily, the guard pulled out of Billie and quickly put himself back together.

"Get you shit together time to go back to your cell." And that Billie reminded himself, was why he shaved first. With his hands cuffed behind his back this time. Billie was led back to his cell.

The next morning after a cold breakfast a new set of clothes were delivered to Billie's cell. The coat was the same as yesterday but the shirt and pants were different, as well as a fresh pair of white satin g-string panties. The panties were lovely little silver rings connected the sides and the back. Billie turned them over in his hands rubbing the material between his fingers before sliding them up his legs.

The court proceedings themselves were boring and traumatic all at the same time. Hours of people sitting on the stand talking about witnessing horrible things happening to Billie. Junior though was on fire he tore into the witnesses for the prosecution. One after another he took them down until the judge called for lunch and the court room cleared out.

Sitting in a small room Billie tried to get Juniors attention, but Junior was too focused on the afternoon ahead of him. He paced the room mumbling to himself and making hand gestures.

"You folks have heard a lot about Billie over the past two days. You have also seen video that appears to show the truth of that day. Something you haven't seen is the Billie that I meet years ago. You didn't know that. I knew Billie before all of this started. I watched my friend change and slowly disappearing over months and it broke my heart to watch the friend I knew fade away. He was a bright young man with a strong future that was ripped from him. Corrupt men, drunk on power stole a life from him. We live in a country founded on the idea that all lives matter. Can you sit there and look at a man who has had everything taken from him..."

Junior paused and turned to look at Billie, his arm stretched out tears at the corners of his eyes. "You have a chance to right a wrong, to give him back what was stolen."

sissyneko
sissyneko
464 Followers
12