A Sister and Her Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing here?" I asked. Karen looked around.

"How did I get here?" She was still high.

"Come with me." I pulled her up and entered the house.

Rey watched as I took her to the bathroom. Luis looked up from his game and saw us enter just before I closed the door.

"Take a shower I will be back with some clothes." She stripped as I held her up. I took her clothes and started to leave the bathroom. Closing the door behind me I turned and found Luis standing there waiting.

"Is she naked in there?" He asked shifting from foot to foot. Holding all her clothes was a bit of a clue.

"Yes." I replied calmly. I stood in place waiting to see where this would go.

"Should you be in there with her then?" He asked his hands starting to ball up.

"No." I answered truthfully. He seemed taken aback by my answer.

"Then why are you doing it" He seemed confused. "Why not Rey Ann?"

"Would that be fair to your sister?" I asked. He wasn't ready to answer me on that. "It is not right, but it needs to be done."

"But she sleeps in your room!" He protested.

"Luis, I don't expect you to understand why right now. Someday I hope you will." I started around him, he moved in front of me. His fists still balled up. "Hitting me will not help."

He looked down at his hands, slowly his hands opened. He looked back up at me to see how I would react.

"Go play with Archie, we can talk later." I moved around him, he made no move to stop me. He looked at the bathroom door and then back to his room.

"Buck!" He yelled at me.

"Yes Luis?" I turned to answer.

"Don't give up on her." He said pleading.

"I won't son, promise." I looked at Archie now sanding at the door of Luis's room. "You two have another hour before bed time."

Luis closed his door so Archie could not see me return to the bathroom. Rey was waiting for me in the kitchen. She ran to me and hugged me around my waist. She leaned in and rested her head on my chest.

"Thank you Buck!"

The next morning I woke Karen up around eight. Archie and Luis stayed up playing until they dropped from sheer exhaustion. Luis had work in the afternoon. We planned on going out for a little celebration for dinner. Rey's fifteenth birthday, on Tuesday, and Luis's B- report card. Sunday I had a party planned for Rey. I was dropping her and three friends off at the bowling alley for a few games and pizza then Joy offered to have them over for a mini spa, You know, nails , facials just fun stuff.

Thinking Karen might like to get involved I asked her if she wanted to attend. She said yes but had no gift. I suggested she take Rey to the mall today and buy her a gift. I offered her some money to buy it. I knew it was a gamble but it was the perfect time to make a start.

I took Archie home and Luis to work. I dropped Karen and Rey off at the mall and gave Karen $100 for lunch and to buy a gift. Rey saw me give her the money, buy I figured this way she knew what her mother could afford.

I went to Joy's house, and picked her up. We had lunch then she invited me back to her place while I waited for Rey to call and have me pick them up.

Back in her house she moved to my lap. She kissed me.

"Do we have time for batting practice?" She whispered. I looked at the clock.

"Luis gets off at four and I doubt the girls will be done before that. I think we have time for a few swings." I teased.

"I go first!" She teased back.

We have had a few encounters by now, always planned. This time it just seemed to fall in place. I started removing her top, she squealed as I latched onto her chocolate nipple. With time to spare I took my time alternating between the two. Joy let me feast on her tits as she leaned her head back and presented them proudly. She slipped from my lap and let me watch her do a strip tease for me.

I stood and removed my clothes, she moved in and stroked my cock. I handed her a condom, my rule for engagement. She opened it and rolled it over my straining cock.

"Buck fuck me!" She laughed.

Joy straddled my lap guiding it in her tight pussy. She did not seem to mind she was not well lubricated. She just kept working it deeper a little at a time.

"I have always wanted to do that!" She hissed. "God you're so big!"

"Or you're too tight!" I countered.

"Do you think you can fix that?" Joy leaned back offering her tits again. I sucked one in and she cooed. "I love it when you suck them, maybe I should have children?"

"You would be a great mother!" I said seriously.

"That would mean I would have to like fucking guys!"

"You don't?" I teased.

"Lie back and let me see?" She moved off me so I could change positions then guided my cock back in her cunt. Joy rode me for a good amount of time her pussy now sloshing with her juices. I watched her massive tits defy gravity and bounce on her chest. She worked her hand over her clit while she drove down hard on my cock. She looked at me through half closed eyes as the first tremors started to build.

"Buck fuck me!" She closed her eyes smiling at her lame joke. I pushed up as she slammed down the pink of her pussy spread as her fingers frigged her clit. Shudder bump, shudder bump. Joy was cumming on my cock. Joy thrust forward laying on top of me, she clamped her legs over mine trapping my cock. Her breathing became more normal as she laid there, my cock still hard inside. "Your turn!"

Joy moved forward my cock slipping from her pussy. She kissed me as passionately as we had ever kissed.

"It's too bad you're a guy, I think I could like you at times." She giggled. "My pussy sure does."

"I am not sure a short black girl with big tits and a tight pussy could ever satisfy me?" I replied.

"You're probably right!" She kissed me again. "But I'll try."

Joy moved back on top and guided my cock back in her cunt. She moved slowly massaging her tits and reaching behind to play with my balls. She never picked up the pace until I moaned my approval. Then just slightly she leaned forward. Bracing her upper body on straight arms she lifted her ass. My hard cock bridged the gap between us.

"Fuck my greedy pussy Buck! Let me watch you split me open." She hissed.

We both watched as I humped her from below, her favorite position I might add. I was just on the edge, Joy sensed the pending eruption. She pulled off and ripped the condom from my cock. Stroking me I started to cum.

"AAAAHHHHGGGHH!" I shouted wishing I was back in her pussy.

She pointed me to her chest as I coated her massive tits with my cum. She sat up and rubbed it in her brown skin making it shimmer. Happy with herself she shot me a happy smile.

"Follow me big guy." Joy led me to the bathroom so we could get cleaned up.

We just left the shower when my phone rang. I looked at the name it was Rey. I had missed two earlier calls.

"Rey! Are you ok?" I asked worried.

"Where have you been?" She was crying. "I can't find her!"

"Are you ok?" I asked seriously concerned.

"I'm fine, but I can't find her!" I could hear the panic in her voice. "She was here one minute..."

"Rey, meet me at the entrance I dropped you off at. Don't look any more, she is gone."

"But why Buck?"

"Rey we will talk later." My heart sunk for her, she didn't deserve this. "I am on my way."

Joy was concerned, I explained the situation, she wanted to come. I explained I thought it best she waited until I talked to Rey.

When I picked up Rey she was visibly shaken emotionally. She clung to me for almost ten minutes while shoppers stared at us. She thought I would help her look but it was time to pick up Luis. Besides I knew she had left a long time ago.

I felt almost as bad for Luis when he learned his mother left Rey at the mall days before her birthday. I called Joy and asked if she would like to go to dinner with us. With her along and the kids spending some time together dinner was actually ok.

That night after Luis went to bed Rey came to see me as I was setting at the table paying bills. She stood at the door, I could see she needed a hug. I turned so she could set on my lap, Rey accepted my invitation. I wrapped my arms around her slim body she snuggled in my chest.

"Why did she leave Buck?" She knew the answer, we both did.

"She is scared." I explained. I let my hand run over her hair. "She is embarrassed, she thinks she is not worthy of our love."

"Did you know she would leave when you gave her the money?" She kept her head on my shoulder looking out into the room.

"I knew there was a chance, I thought your birthday might be enough to keep her here."

"Will she come back?" Rey whispered.

"She will."

"And you will let her?" Rey turned to look at me now.

"Yes Rey, I will always let her come back." She turned and let her head rest on my shoulder.

"Buck I am mad at her."

"I know honey, it's ok to be mad." I stroked her hair one last time. "I hope someday you get to meet your real mother. But for now, people and drugs have made her what she is now."

"Do you think that will happen?" Rey sat up looking at me again.

"If she lives I think it will." I kissed the top of her head. "Time for you to get some sleep, you have a big day in front of you."

Rey stood and walked to the door way then turned back.

"I love you Buck." She said.

"I love you too honey." I said back.

The next day I took Rey and her friends to the bowling alley, Joy was going to pick them up then have them over for the afternoon.

Luis and I went to the basement and cleaned up dad's old shop. He had shop class at school (back then we still had one.) so I went over the safety procedures for each power tool. He and I started working on the old chair he saved. I let him do most of the work. I saw some details that interested me. This was no ordinary chair it was one I had seen before as a kid. Luis ask so many questions, many I did not know by the end of the day he had stripped it down and was ready to make some new pieces. I told him Monday we would stop by the lumber yard and pick up some new wood.

Rey's day was a smashing success as well, Joy brought her home, Rey showed me her nails, she was so happy.

Rey Ann

Luis and I got to see our mom for the first time since we moved in with Buck. She looks bad, I mean really bad. The first time we saw her Buck walked by us she looked like she had not slept in days. She smelled bad and her clothes barely covered her body. I helped Buck with the laundry, she does not have any decent clothes at all.

Buck would not let me see in her bag, but I did see her come out of his room naked, he was following her. She has rings in her nipples and a few tattoos, she gained a bunch of weight and now has lost some. She has bruises in bad places, I think she gets beat up. Luis let her in his room, Buck was not happy with that.

She left for a while but came back, Buck found her in the garage. There is a sun porch in the back and an old doorway that leads to the garage. It is right off the kitchen, grandpa put a piece of wood up to block it but there is a big crack you can see into the garage. I watched Buck throw a bucket of water on mom, she looked stoned as she barely seemed to notice. He seems so mean to her at times but then he seems so nice too. Luis caught Buck leaving the bathroom with her clothes and asked about it, Buck did not deny he sees her naked. I think they might be having sex.

Mom was going to take me shopping and then took Buck's money and disappeared. Buck came and got me I was so upset I just hung onto him. People saw us but I didn't care. He makes me feel loved and safe. Luis has been having a hard time understanding mom, he blames Buck but I think now he is starting to catch on.

I talked to Buck that night, he held me, I just wanted to stay in his arms for the whole night. I told him I loved him, he said he loved me too. I don't think he means it the way I do.

Buck

It's been a few weeks since Karen was here. The weather has been unusually cold, I do not expect an early spring. The kids are adjusting well, they are in the last few months of the school year. Summer is a busy time of year for me, all of the maintenance for the coming year needs to be done on the buses. State inspectors will come in and check each bus, I am too busy to watch over the kids.

Joy told me how Rey needs a woman around, she is becoming a woman before my eyes. Just since she has been here she has grown and developed. She told me she loved me the other night. I let her think I took it as just her protective uncle, but she meant something else by it. I can only hope it is a crush that will pass quickly. I do not want to break her heart.

The other thing that concerns me is Bobby, I know it is just a matter of time before he shows his face. We have some unfinished business. If it was just Karen I would not worry, but I do not trust him around Rey. He is capable of seducing or forcing her into the same hell her mother is in.

It was Friday, it was a miserable day, cold and snowy, and the temperatures would be in the teens tonight. There was a charity basketball game at the school. Luis was going to spend the night at Archie's then they were coming over to finish the chair in the morning. Rey and I were in a bus I normally don't drive, I was testing out an engine problem. It was late and dark I dropped the boys off at Archie's and headed the three miles home. It was snowing heavily, the wind was howling. We rounded the corner on the top of the hill, I started to brake for the descent to the bottom.

"Rey, hold on I have no brakes!" I looked over she braced herself.

I tuned the wheel gently I could feel the slick road below. It is not a huge hill but it is long and there is I slight left turn at the bottom. With no brakes and with the slick road I knew we could be in trouble. There was a large ditch at the bottom so I could not go straight my only hope was to make the corner and at least keep the bus on the road.

It all happened in slow motion. We picked up speed I tried to keep it on the inside of the corner but we were just going too fast. I put the left front tire on the left shoulder hoping to use the berm as a sort of rail. That worked as the front end started to turn but the rear wheels stayed on the slick road. The back of the bus swung around and then the front broke loose too. The bus slowly slid across the road back end first, then just like on the movies it teetered on the right side berm. Slowly the bus slipped off the edge back end still first, dropped down into the ditch below. It went so slowly and gently it was almost as if marshmallows were beneath us. Trees snapped, branches broke, I held onto the steering wheel, Rey onto the seat back rail. The back end shudder to a stop and then the front slipped sideways. I remember reaching down and turning off the engine.

"Buck!" Rey was calling my name. "Buck are you alright?"

My head hurt but my leg hurt worse. Rey was above me she looked terrified.

"You ok?" I tried to sit up but my head was pounding.

"Oh thank god you're alive!" Rey hugged me hard. "I thought you were ok until you hit your head"

"Give me a minute, I think I just rang my bell?" I started to sit up slowly, Rey helping me. "You ok?"

"I think so, I'll have a few bruises I think." Rey replied. She smiled seeing I was starting to clear the cobwebs.

Reaching up I turned on the interior lights. I glanced around in the bus looked in pretty good shape all things considered. Lying on its side a few windows were cracked, but the structure looked undamaged from inside. I tried to stand but thought better of it.

"Maybe I will just sit here for a moment." I smiled.

"You were out for a few minutes, I thought you would die!" Rey was getting emotional.

The headlights were still on, the back emergency door was up against a tree. The side exit was against the ground. We could break out a window, but then we would need to walk a least a mile before we reached the closest house. I looked at my phone, no service.

"We will leave the lights on and hope someone comes by and sees us." I explained. The throbbing in my leg suggested walking would be iffy.

"I'm cold" Rey said.

She was right, with no engine, we had no heat. Setting on the metal body was not helping. I pulled out my knife and cut several cushions open. Taking the foam I made a place to set. I moved over and had Rey cuddle up beside me. Taking the vinyl cover I used it like a blanket.

"Better?" I asked. Rey nuzzled in close. Her arms around me.

"It's always better when I am with you!" She smiled.

My leg hurt like hell, I must have hit it when I fell against the side of the bus. I kept moving it trying to get it in a better position.

"Your leg hurts?" Rey asked.

"Yeah, old football injury." I teased.

"You never had the bullet taken out?" She asked. So she knew, not sure how but she did.

"Nah, don't trust those VA hospitals. Rat infested death traps. You come out worse than when you went in!"

"Can't you go to a regular hospital?" She asked concerned.

"Pre-existing condition, would cost a fortune. I'm fine." I lied. It hurt bad.

"How come you don't date?" Rey asked.

"I haven't' found the right woman." I replied not ducking the question.

"Joy is not that woman?" Rey looked up at me.

"I don't think I am the right man." I replied.

"Or woman?" She smiled back.

"You would have to ask her!" I grinned.

"But still you spend time with her. Why?" Rey was smarter than I bargained for.

Just then lights shined in the top windows of the bus. We heard voices and then someone called out. It took all I had to stand up and open the side window. Before long we were in an ambulance to be checked out. They wanted to take us to the hospital, but I insisted on going home. That night I slept on the couch, Rey in the chair beside me. Every hour she woke me up to make sure I was ok.

The next day Principal Marvin called, he was worried about a lawsuit. Months later the insurance company offered to settle out of court. We could have gotten more but suing is just not in my blood. Rey Ann got some money which was placed in a trust until she was twenty one. Since I worked for the district paying me was more complicated. A deal was worked out for a scholarship for ROTC graduates.

Sore as hell Saturday I picked up Luis and Archie, they went to the basement and worked on the chair. Luis asked me to come down and look at it before he went to work. Luis did a fine job for an apprentice.

"What do you think Archie?" I looked at the chair and it needed to be redone.

"I think we can do better." Archie replied.

"Do it over!" I said.

"What?" Luis protested.

"Archie said it can be better, do it over." I repeated.

"That could take weeks!" Luis was getting pissed.

"Archie can you help Luis this time?" I asked. Archie was running his hand over the chair.

"Sure, I can come tomorrow." He looked the chair over top to bottom. "This should be white oak not red."

"That will cost more money." Luis protested again. "I will need to buy more sealer..."

"Luis, Archie is right, fix it right this time. Trust me." I looked at him to see if he would.

Luis looked at Archie and then back to me. He was struggling with the decision, he had worked so hard and come so close. It was nice but it was not great, we needed great.

The next day the two of them lived in the basement. I heard the tools running and Archie talking to Luis about details and how to preserve them and not sand them out.

It took several weeks before they brought me down again. The chair look almost perfect. Luis stood beside it proud to show it to me.

"Archie what do you think?" I asked. Luis looked nervous as Archie looked it over the final time.