A Sister and Her Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The seat is not right." Archie was so close I thought he would hit his nose.

"Do the seat over." I said. Luis looked at me and then at Archie.

"Why it looks good enough for me?" Luis complained.

"It needs to be good enough for Archie!" I explained

Luis was visibly mad. I knew he would not lash out at Archie but he would to me.

"You're fucking crazy!" Luis clenched his fists ready to strike. I took one step forward, he did not flinch.

"Since this is in the shop I will let that slide. No swearing in the house!" I reminded him. "I may be crazy but Archie is right. Redo the seat."

I left them alone and walked upstairs.

It took another week before it was ready, Luis didn't want me to even come down.

"Archie what do you think?" I asked.

"Looks ready." He got on his knees and looked every inch over. "I think he will like it."

"Who will like it?" Luis asked.

"The man whose chair this is." I explained.

"This is my chair I own it." Luis protested.

"I know, now bring it up and put it in the truck we are going for a ride." I said. I looked at Luis and Archie. "Don't scratch it!"

"It's mine it stays here!" Luis demanded.

"Luis, bring it with you and we will see." I looked back. "Trust me."

Archie picked up the chair and started bringing it up the stairs. Luis looked ready to fight but allowed him to do it. Wrapped in a blanket we loaded the chair. Luis sat quietly as I headed to the expensive side of town.

Archie knocked on the door, an elderly man came to the door.

"Archie, what brings you here?" The man asked.

"Hi Doc, how you doing?" I asked stepping to the porch. He nodded. "This is my nephew Luis."

"Well Buck, good to see you, how's the leg?"

"Fine sir." I replied.

"You always were a terrible lair!" He laughed. "Nice to meet you Luis."

"Sir." Luis shook his hand.

"Just Doc, son." He grinned. "What brings you here, you know I am retired."

"May we come in sir I want Luis to see something." I asked.

"Sure what can I show you?" He opened the door and ushered us in.

"Just the dining room Doc." He led us that way. There in the room we all knew too well stood a table and seven chairs.

Archie walked over and looked each one over, he ran his hand over the seats and looked at Luis and smiled. Luis looked them over then turned to me. He knew why we were here.

"It's up to you son." I said as Doc looked on.

"So this is another one of your lessons I suppose?" Luis looked at me as if I would answer.

I said nothing, Doc seemed to know there was a decision to be made. Only Archie seemed willing to speak.

"Luis he is right, it's the same." He grinned as we all looked at Luis.

"Ok Arch, let's go get it!" Luis sighed. They started for the front door. Doc started to go with them. He was confused but knew there was something going on.

"Doc is the wife around?" I asked.

"Sure." He looked at me.

"You might want to call her." I replied.

"Martha, can you come to the dining room?" He called out as he walked to the hall. She joined him just as the Archie and Luis brought in the chair still covered in the blanket.

"Luis, why don't you do the honors?" I said. He looked around then removed the blanket. I thought Martha was going to faint, Doc had to hold her steady.

"I thought you might want to have it back!" Luis looked at me for approval.

"Oh my Lord!" Martha sighed. "Where did you find it?"

I let Luis and Archie tell the story. All the work, replacing the broken parts, stripping and sanding, stripping again. Doc looked over at Martha and knew she desperately wanted her old chair back. Archie moved it in place and told the stories of how Martha always has fresh milk and cookies for the kids when they came for our checkups, sometimes the room was filled with kids during sports seasons. We were always welcome to sit on those chairs.

"How much do you want for it?" Doc asked. Luis looked at me, then Archie smiling like a little kid.

"It's yours, it belongs here." Luis replied. Luis saw my reaction and knew he made the right decision. "I want you to have it."

Martha grabbed Luis and hugged him. "Come you two, I have cookies in the kitchen." Martha shooed them down the hall. Doc left shortly and came back with an envelope. He handed it to me.

"Please don't let Martha know." He handed it to me it had Luis's name on the front. "If they would like to refinish the other chairs I would pay them to do that as well."

Luis and I dropped Archie off at home. Louis seemed resigned to the fact he had worked so long and spent his own money on a project he ended up giving away.

"Did you see her face when she saw that chair?" I asked.

"How did you know?" Luis did not answer but asked a question.

"I have sat on those chairs for many years." I messed up his hair. "Use to play a little football. Doc patched me up. I knew it was his chair the minute you brought it home."

"But how do you lose a chair?" He asked. It was not a question that required an answer.

We arrived home we walked in the house, Rey met us at the door.

"Where's your chair?" She asked.

"I gave it to the owners." He said sheepishly.

"You gave it to them?" Rey looked at me, I nodded my head. "Luis, that is so generous of you!"

Rey went and hugged Luis, I think that alone was payment enough. He looked at me like a brother would when his sister shows unwanted affection. We had dinner, I let him ponder the sacrifice he made.

I went to his room before bed time.

"I want you to know how proud of you I was today. The day will come when your unselfishness will be repaid." I told him.

"Buck." He looked up from his TV. "You have already paid me more than any chair is worth."

"Thanks buddy." I smiled.

I carried the envelope to the basement shop and set it on the bench.

I slept great, but my leg still hurt.

Sunday after breakfast we were in the kitchen. I was loading the dishwasher.

"Luis, before you go out you need to go clean the shop." I told him.

"Aw Buck can't I do it later?" He moaned.

"Do it first and it will be done, then you can enjoy the day." I replied.

"Come on bro, I will help you." Rey offered.

"Ok but I's just not fair!" He whined.

"Life is not fair Luis, get used to it!" Rey said looking at me.

They went down I heard the lock open. It did not take long before Luis was standing in front of me.

"Buck this is too much money!" Luis showed me the check.

"Give some to Archie, he helped." I suggested.

"Thanks. Buck." He looked at the check again, smiled, then gave me a rare hug.

Summer was coming soon, I made the tough decision to send Rey to my sister Amanda for the summer. I knew it would not be a popular decision but one that needed to be made. Amanda was none too happy with Karen, especially since she caught Karen giving her husband a blow job. But she has three younger kids and I figured she could use the help.

Luis would stay here with me, he had a job and several more chairs to restore for Doc. That and the garden filled our days at home. Karen has been showing up occasionally. We go through the same routine. I did not tell her Rey would be leaving, that was something I felt she did not need to know. Joy and I have spent some time together but she has a woman she has been spending time with so it has cooled somewhat.

It was the last week before school was out. We had not seen Karen for a few weeks. As soon as I parked the bus I knew she was back. Luis went in the house, Rey more in tune with her surroundings looked at me.

"She's here." Rey whispered.

"She is." I answered. "You should go in the house."

"I want to see her." She replied.

"I can't let you do that." I answered.

"Why?"

"I just can't. I never know..." I just looked at her. She knew right away I was serious. She went in the house, I went to the garage.

"Christ Karen what did she do this time?" Thank god I did not let Rey come in.

Karen was strapped to and facing a post her arms tied to each side over her head. Karen's feet were on old cinder blocks, her legs spread with a broom handle. I could see the welts on her back and ass, her thighs looked swollen and bruised. I walked around her nipple rings were tied off to each other around the post her nipples straining not to rip. They were coated with layers of wax red and white splotches covered the tops. I could hear a buzzing from her groin. Her hair was tied back in a pony tail, a string attached lead down to the stick separating her feet. The string pulled her face up, she was blindfolded, a gag in her mouth.

I removed the gag.

"Fuck me Buck!" Karen groaned.

"Karen, I need to set you free!"

"No Buck Fuck me first, she wouldn't let me cum!" Karen protested.

"Karen no! This has to stop!" I explained.

"Buck please fuck me, take the clamp off my clit and let me cum!" Karen pleaded. "Please Buck I need you, I need you now!"

"Karen this is not right!"

"Please Buck fuck me you are all I have left." She started yelling. I was concerned the kids would hear her. She was probably right, I was all she had left.

"Let me cut you free first." I replied.

"No I do not deserved to be free, fuck me now, I need to be punished!" Her voice started to raise even higher. I looked and there was a wide clamp on her pussy and clit. I removed it she cried out in pain. "Now Buck, fuck me!"

Dropping my jeans and briefs I pulled out a condom and slipped it on my hard cock. With little effort I pushed deep in her cunt. I could feel the vibrations coming from her ass. I stroked in again.

"YEESS!" Karen cried out. "So good Buck, you always make me feel so good!"

This woman has been used and abused, is tied to a post and telling me how I make her feel good. We are both sick people. I fucked her hard, she ground her clit against the post, I could feel the heat from her ass against me. Even on the blocks she was shorter than I needed, my leg was crying out in pain. At that moment I understood how she felt, I had no desire to stop. I was getting close, she could tell, she always did. My whore sister, tied to a post, getting fucked by her perverted brother, while her kids were in the house. Then I looked in the corner, at the old doorway leading to the sun porch. Her eyes glistened in the dim light.

Instead of stopping I continued fucking Karen, she herself was on the verge.

"Harder Buck! Fuck me harder, I need this I need you!" Karen hissed.

I looked in the corner she was still there, I need to cum, just one more thrust.

"AAAAHHHH YYYEEEESSSS!" Karen howled. "I'm cumming Buck, oh thank god I am cumming!"

I myself started filling the condom. I was locked on the corner, she had to see that this was not something I wanted to do, it was something I needed to do.

"Thank you Buck, Thank you for loving me." Karen started to cry.

I pulled out, slipping the condom off and tossing it in the toilet. I pulled up my jeansshowing no emotion, I was just doing what needed to be done. I cut Karen loose, the vibrator still buzzing in her ass. I looked at Karen's arms, she looked up at me, afraid what I would say. I wanted to cry. The eyes still watched, I could now see them in the reflection from the car window.

"You better get dressed." I said. "You will need to get that out." I pointed to her ass. "I will put some lotion on those after your shower."

She was back on the needle. I don't know what right now. She had broken the rules and she must pay, but that would wait until morning. Karen has been through enough for one day.

Dressed as she was before, I took her to the bathroom coming out with her clothes.

"I'll take them." Rey said standing outside the bathroom. Luis looked on as I handed her the clothes. "Do you want to empty her bag or should I?"

"You better let me." I replied.

"Ok, I will wait in the kitchen." Rey looked at me, with concern. "Please be careful."

"I will." I nodded, she knew what I was afraid of. "Luis keep an eye on this door, I will be back soon."

I put her bag on a chair and carefully pulled each item of clothing from the bag. It was a red top that I pulled out when something hit the floor. It was an empty syringe. Rey looked at it and then at me.

"You knew?" She asked.

"A few days ago, maybe more." I explained.

"What now?" She asked.

"She has to go, those are the rules."

I emptied the rest of her clothes from the bag, there were no more needles.

I took her fresh clothes, a pair of slacks to hide her welts. She was in debt now, probably to Bobby. He has several clients that pay him well for women like Karen. This time it was moderate, when she is really in debt the results can be permanent.

I started dinner as Rey tended to the laundry. Luis came out to help. When Rey came up I could tell she wanted to say something but with Luis there she held off. I tried to imagine what Rey was thinking all through dinner. I am sure she saw and heard it all, every sorted detail of her mother's plight. Rey shows remarkable restraint at times like this, but then she has her whole life.

After dinner the kids studied, Luis watched some TV with Karen while Rey finished laundry and I cleaned up the kitchen. I put Karen to bed early giving her my pill. I reminded Luis to lock his door before he went to bed. I was in the living room reading a book by a single lamp. Rey entered the room in her pajamas. She stood for a minute then rushed over and plopped on my lap. Her arms went around my neck she pulled me close. I sat down the book and wrapped my arms around her holding her gently.

"I had no idea." She whispered.

"You shouldn't have watched." I replied.

"I had to see." Rey said softly.

"I am sorry you saw what I..."

"Sssshhhhhh" She whispered. "You made her happy."

Releasing her arms around my neck she curled up inside me. She handed me the book, happy to be nestled against me. She nodded off just after I turned the first page. I finished the chapter then carried her to bed making sure her door was locked. Back in my room Karen was sleeping oblivious to the conditions I would impose in the morning. She had broken the rules and now must live with the consequences.

We were up for school early, I sent the kids to the bus so I could talk to Karen alone. She knew she was in trouble when her bag was packed and at the front door, and not in the garage.

"Buck please give me another chance!" Karen pleaded before I closed the door behind me.

"Karen we had a deal. No needles." I grabbed her arm and turned it up for us both to see. "You need to go, come back in a month with no new marks and we'll talk."

"Please Buck!" Karen yelled. "I need you!"

"You have made it perfectly clear you do not need me, or your kids!" I yelled back. "Get yourself cleaned up and then we can talk. I need to go, the kids have school."

I took her bag and put it on the porch. She followed me crying. I locked the door behind me.

"Karen I hope the day comes you can find the strength to get better." I looked out at the bus, then back to her. "If you won't do it for yourself, maybe you could do it for them."

We drove off she sat on the porch weeping, I felt no remorse, it had to be done. God my leg hurt.

"Buck, its Larry." He said as I picked up the phone in the shop.

"Larry, how are you?" I asked.

"Good Buck." He said not to happy. "I think you should come home. You front window is busted out."

"I'll be right there. Thanks Larry." I called the sheriff.

Taking the shop truck I headed out of town to the house. It had been three days since I asked her to leave, she was more desperate than I thought. I met Donald the local sheriff at the house, Larry the mailman was still there.

"Buck, looks like someone wanted in pretty bad." Don said as we appraised the situation.

"Can I go in?" I asked.

"You going to press charges this time?" Don asked. I knew what he was saying. "She can get help in jail Buck, they have some good programs now."

"I need to go Buck, call me if you need anything." Larry said shaking our hands.

"Thanks Larry." I replied squeezing his hand. "How long?" I asked Don.

"Ninety days at least more if she took anything of value." Don explained.

"Will it go on her record?" I asked weighing my options.

"With some help from the DA we might keep it a misdemeanor and still get her some help." Don replied.

I sat down on the porch, I have avoided this so many times in the past. But now with the kids here all that has changed. I was thinking it might be best to get her some professional help. Again. That and with summer coming up, it would keep her off the street.

"Call in your guys, I'll press charges." I stood and walked back to the truck. I called Joy asking if she could bring the kids home after school.

Within the hour they were checking the place over. They found blood on a broken piece of glass, several finger prints. Luis's door had been broken down, his TV and stereo were gone. Everything he had worked for stolen. Rey's door was broken down, but nothing seemed to be missing but some costume jewelry. My door had not been touched, Karen had spent enough time to know I have nothing of value there. The kitchen was ransacked but she did not find my pills. I don't keep them there, I just give them to her there. I looked to see my book still on the table where I left it. They never take the books.

I knew she had help, she could not carry the TV alone. Since I had never pressed charges before it made me think they were not too worried about being caught this time.

Luis was devastated to learn his TV and stereo was taken. I knew Karen was involved my guess is Bobby was involved if not here. Luis helped me board up the window and repair the door frames to their rooms.

It took two days for them to bring her in. Fortunately the cut she sustained was not too bad. Unfortunately the one set of prints on the outside of the house belonged to Bobby. They had no proof he was inside. Don wanted to bring him in but I told him she would not testify against him so they shouldn't waste their time. Karen pleaded for me not to press charges but I gave Don my word and I was keeping it.

Rey protested when I told her she would be spending the summer with my sister Amanda and her family. I knew she would not be safe here at the house, if Bobby had been inside he knew where to find her.

Bail was set for Karen, Don made sure it was high enough no one would get her out. Stuck in prison until her trial or she plead out, Karen was going to be behind bars for some time. The first thing I did was clean the garage. Luis helped me, we took the couch and mattress and burned it all. Everything in the garage was gone through and checked, Karen had forgotten some places where she had hidden her stashes. We burned that too.

The summer passed quickly, Luis worked daily and when he was not at work he helped me at the shop. Rey was so pissed at me she would not talk to me on the phone, but she and Luis talked several times a week. Karen would not see me at the jail so Joy offered to take Luis. The reports back were encouraging.

Luis was too young to play varsity football but I asked the coach if he could just spend time with the team. I wanted him to work him out, he said he would but Luis could not see any contact. The end of July he reported to the team as a stats keeper.

Joy and I still spent some intimate time together but the truth is we spend more time just being friends. Karen was sentenced and with good behavior will be incarcerated until at least the beginning of December.

I dropped Luis off at Archie's while I went to pick Rey up at the airport. The two of them have been working together on Doc's chairs and have a nice little side business going. Archie's mom tells me he has been progressing so nicely since Luis started spending time with him she is thinking of buying him a car. From what I have seen I would agree.