A Sister and Her Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,668 Followers

I saw Rey come down the escalator heading to the carousel. We had not talked all summer, she was punishing me for banishing her. I was not sure how she would react when she saw me. I was glad Luis did not come with me. She looked so beautiful. Rey must have grown another two inches taller. The rest of her body still looked the same. Her chest had not developed in proportion to her height, her hips still had virtually no flare. I had sent money for her to go shopping and I must say the clothes she wore accentuated her transformation. She looked eighteen but was not quite sixteen. I knew Luis and I would soon be beating guys off with sticks.

Rey saw me stopping in her tracks, she was still across the room pulling a small wheeled carry-on bag. When Rey saw me she stood trying to sort out her feelings. Was she going to run to me or away from me? Was she waiting for me to make the first move? Was she just going to come and ignore me the best she could. I knew it would be clear soon enough, she was so emotional, Rey could not hide her feelings from me for long. Rey rocked in place struggling to sort out what to do. I had hurt her, she went unwillingly, but she went. She wanted something in return, she wanted to know if I still loved her. Rey stood her ground making up her mind that she had come far enough, she wanted a sign from me.

I took but one step in her direction, by the next step she had let go of her bag. The next step she started running. I kept a steady pace but she was so overcome she could not help but pick up speed. When she made it to me she hit my chest with both fists.

"I hate you!" She said crying. Her fists rained down firmly on my chest, her petite arms doing no damage. By now a small crowd looked on. "I hate you!"

"I know baby!" I wrapped my arms around Rey pulling her into me.

Security looked at me I waved him off. Making her point and overcome with emotions Rey wrapped her arms around me. The security guy smiled and turned to leave us in private.

"Promise me you will never send me away again!" She said pushing away from me.

"I promise." Even I was getting caught up in the moment.

"You do?" Rey seemed taken aback by simple answer.

"I said it didn't I?" I knew I would do it all over again if I thought it best.

"You did!" She hugged me again holding me tight.

Along with starting drivers training, Rey went to see her mother with Joy and Luis. Thanksgiving was over and Christmas was around the corner. Karen was to be released soon. The question was where she would stay. The situation at my house was not ideal. The garage was cleaned out, and sleeping with me should not be encouraged. Joy offered to take her in but she had too many nice things. I set up my own room in the basement. There was a toilet and a shower but it was not finished. I slept on the marble floor of a palace in Kuwait for days, this would be heaven in comparison.

We moved Karen in my room upstairs. I had long ago replaced the TV and stereo she stole from Luis. In jail she was locked up and being told what to do and when to do it. Here at the house Karen was free to go back to her old lifestyle. She looked better than she had in years. She had shed most of the excess weight she carried around, the color was back in her face. Joy was a positive influence, six months of positive reinforcement seemed to make a difference. Luis was supportive but I knew he had the same questions we all had. Was this the time she would make it. I had high hopes.

Rey Ann

Buck and I were in a bus accident, I guess the brakes froze up because the day driver did not do something. Buck said he wanted to replace a part that would fix it but the principal did not want to spend the money. I thought he was hurt bad when he hit his head. I was scared for him but then he woke up. He pulled me tight to keep me warm, I feel safe when he holds me. The whole time we waited he never seemed scared. He talked to me and explained what we would do. I trust him more than anyone.

Buck helped Luis with some chair he found. Buck made him fix it two times, Luis was pissed but he did it. Archie helped him some then they gave it to a doctor Buck new. Luis was happy he did it but sad he gave it away. Then Buck gave him a check from the doctor. Buck is a smart man, he teaches Luis lessons without preaching. Luis is never happy at first, but it always seems to work out in the end. I think Buck is the first man Luis ever trusted.

We came home one day, somehow I knew mom was in the garage. I wanted to go in but Buck wouldn't let me. I went in the house and ran to the sun porch, there was a crack into the garage, I looked and saw mom tied up. She looked bad, real bad. Buck was talking to her. She was begging him for something he said no. She said something else, she was crying and upset. Buck kept shaking his head. Then she yelled he was all she had. He looked like he would cry.

Then Buck started to undress. I saw his penis, it was big, bigger than any I had seen before. He put it in mom and I could tell the moment it went in she was happy. I had seen her with men before. I could have watched when she didn't close the door tight but I never did. They were paying her for sex, but this was different. I know Buck liked what he was doing but it was mom who was really enjoying it. I wanted to leave, but my feet wouldn't move, I just kept looking. Just before it was over Buck looked at me, he knew I was there. I thought he would be mad I was watching but instead it was like he wanted me to see something. He was having sex with mom, but he was doing it just for her. All I could think of is why would he do that? Then I looked at mom, I had never seen her so happy. That moment I knew he was doing all for her. He tries to hide it but he does love her.

Buck sent me to Amanda their sister just after mom and my dad broke in the house and stole Luis's stuff. I hated him when I left, but I soon started to miss him. There is something about him that makes my heart flutter. I can see mom feels the same way. Amanda and the family treated me really well. I talked to Luis often, he told me about the visits to mom in jail. I wouldn't talk to Buck, I was still mad at him.

When I got home and saw Buck I wanted so bad to run to him and have him hold me, but I was so upset with him for sending me away. When I saw him and he did not come closer I was afraid he was mad at me. When he started my way I could not wait to jump in his arms. When I reached Buck I just started hitting him. I couldn't help it, I loved him so much and he hurt me, I wanted him to know how I felt. Then he wrapped his arms around me and I felt safe again, safe and loved. I pulled him tight I could smell his special smell. I needed to feel his strong arms around me. I never wanted him to let go. That day changed me somehow, I remembered him making love to mom and how she looked when they were done. I think I know how she was feeling at that moment.

Buck

Karen made it through Christmas and New Year's, but I started to have doubts. The one thing she needed to do to prove it to me she had not done. Luis's fifteenth birthday came and went. Still no sign. Each day I dropped her off at the soup kitchen to help feed the needy. It was not part of her release but I could not leave her at home alone. I knew she would be rubbing elbows with same people she needed to avoid, but they were not her problem she was. Joy stopped by often to check up on her, I was starting to think there may be something more than a friendship developing. For her sake I hoped not. I went to her house one night. I tried to discourage her, I danced around the subject for as long as I could.

"Are you planning on sleeping with her?" I asked point blank.

"You have! Is there any reason I shouldn't?" Joy shot back.

"She is a drug addict and a thief!" I replied.

"So did that stop you?" Joy challenged me. "I see in her what you see, maybe more."

"She will hurt you!" I tried to warn her.

"I know that, I have been hurt before." She explained with defiance.

"I will not sleep with you anymore then." It was a silly statement, we had no binding desire to be together. It was immature and childish.

"Yes you will!" Joy pulled me to her bedroom. "She is clean Buck, the prison checked her from top to bottom. This time there will be nothing between us, I want to feel you inside me!"

Joy took control like she always wants too. Soon I was between her meaty thighs sucking the pink out of her. Joy moaned the moment I plunged my tongue in her moist pussy. She was turned on by the thought of Karen sharing her bed.

Lapping at her pussy she continued to hold my head as she thrust hard against my mouth. Her little pearl poked out I focused on that. Joy screamed in response pushing my head back slightly. I let her recover briefly then attacked her clit with vengeance.

"OOOHHH fuck!" She groaned. "Suck it Buck suck it till I come for you!"

Joy lost all control, she rolled her hips and mashed my head, she started dripping cum. The contraction in her pussy clamped down on my tongue. She pushed me off and rolled on all fours.

"Fuck me!" She commanded.

I wasted no time in filling her cunt with my cock. It was the first time I had fucked a women without a condom for years. The feeling was exquisite, I could feel every inch of her velvet pussy.

"Joy you feel so good!" I could not help but cry out.

"Yes love, I feel you too, give it to me, let me feel it, fill my pussy!" She moaned.

The smell of sex filled the air, the sounds of her juices being stirred in her pussy fill the room. We bucked and grunted slapped and squirmed. I reached around and gripped one pendulous tit and squeezed.

"That's it big boy, take me. Use me Buck, fill my pussy!" Joy started to quiver just a bit.

"Take it you bitch!" I slammed in one last time, a jolt of red hot cum lined the deepest reaches of her pussy. Joy slammed back desperate for more. I held tight and sent another jolt deep inside. She started cumming with me as I sent the last surge in her cunt. Sweaty and exhausted we lay together on her bed.

"I am going to miss that!" She rolled on top to kiss me.

I knew she said it to stroke my ego, but she did seem to have a good time I reasoned. Smiling she looked down.

"What is so funny?" I asked. She kissed me again.

"Nothing, just glad to see you happy, that's all."

Joy moved her pussy over my cock letting her lips spread over each side. Her massive tit's hung like large brown fruits just out of reach.

"You could stay the night!" She suggested.

"You know I can't" I replied.

"Are you sure?" She worked my semi hard cock back in her pussy.

"Maybe for another hour or two?"

"Two hours with me and you won't be able to crawl home!" She squeezed her tit's tempting me.

"Prove it!" I teased. She moved forward and fed me her fat tit, I lightly bit her nipple.

"Fuck me again!" She begged.

To be continued...

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,668 Followers