A Sister and Her Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Karen!" I whispered in a scolding voice.

"Buck, thank you for tonight." Karen snuggled her head on my shoulder

Joy moved her hand to Karen's arm and slid along it to find it on my penis.

"That makes two of us." Joy whispered. She squeezed my dick. "A commitment not to commit?"

I thought about it for some time.

"Agreed." I replied. "Now can we get some sleep?"

The room became very quiet, just the whirring from the AC fan could be heard. I closed my eyes, I heard muted talking in the hall. Paying no mind, I lay there savoring the few moments of the soft warm bodies snuggled against me. I heard the click of the door handle.

"Hurry Luis, I need to pee badly!" A female voice broke the quiet.

"The bathroom is there..." I heard Luis say softly. "Stay there, I will see if Dad can sleep in the other room.

I heard the bathroom door close.

"Luis?" I asked. I don't know why, I knew it was him. The girls woke.

"Dad, I need a favor can you sleep in the room with Joy and mom?" Luis asked frantically.

"Luis, why are you here?" Karen and Joy were now setting up with me. "I thought you were staying on campus?"

The question was mute, he was here but I was stalling.

"I met this girl, Dad she is the one! I tried to get a hotel room but they are all taken." As he explained, I could feel Karen press tighter to me, she was starting to quietly laugh. "So can you help me out? I am turning on the light."

"NO! Luis don't turn ..."The room filled with the very thing I was trying to stop. "... on the light!"

He looked at the three of us setting in bed, Joy and Karen's tits hanging out. They pulled the blanket up to cover our chests. Karen is on one side, Joy on the other. Luis looked at all of their garments strewn across the room. Fortunately the harness and dildo was on the far side of the bed. Small consolation.

"Hi mom. Hi Joy." He laughed. He looked at me squarely. "Really Dad? How polite were you?"

Joy and Karen started to laugh with him. I was not inclined to join them, I could argue I was forced into this but would it really matter?

"Loooo-eeeessss!" A voiced called from the bathroom.

"Stay there Maria, I'll be with you in a minute!" He called out.

"Hurry Looo-eeess!" She called back.

"Um, well, a, I could use some help here." Luis looked on as we were caught red handed. "My silence for the room?"

"Deal!" Karen replied instantly. "Take our room."

"Karen wait, the suitcase!" Joy warned her. "Maybe I should go get it."

Before Joy could move, Karen slipped off from beside me dragging the top blanket with her. She pushed past Luis her ass clearly showing. He tried not to look, well not too hard. We heard Karen zip up the suitcase, cussing the whole time. Returning she was stark naked pulling their two bags with her. Karen's tits defied gravity her nipple rings bounced with each step, Luis took her in then turned away politely.

"Mom maybe a robe?" He said embarrassed.

"Loo-eess?" Maria called out from the bedroom.

"You want me to go back and cover up?" She asked him parking the suitcases. "I am just a woman!"

Leaving a light on in the other room she walked over to our bed and snuggled back against me.

"Thanks guys, I owe you!" Luis grinned taking us all in one last time, he then turned off the light in our room. "Maria you can come out now!"

Luis led her through the open connecting door to the other room closing the door behind him.

"Karen that was so naughty letting your son seeing you naked!" Joy scolded her. "You are not just a woman you are his mother!"

"Hey, he had a hot date besides he already saw my tits and ass!" Karen justified her actions. "I know what it is like when you just need to get laid!"

Karen grabbed my semi hard cock and squeezed.

"Thank you for raising my son. He is so much like you." Karen kissed me deeply. "Buck I can never repay you!"

"Yes you can." I replied. "Live the life you have these last few years" I pulled Joy over to us. "And remember we both love you Karen."

They kissed, Joy then kissed me.

"Now can we finally get some sleep?" I laid back down.

The room was quiet again the AC fan whirred. Karen shifted a tit on my chest, Joy did the same from the other side. My cock started to harden.

"Loooo-eeeeesss!" Maria called out from the other room. It was faint but it was full of passion.

The girls giggled. Joy reached over and stroked my cock.

The three of us stayed silent listening to Maria calling out Luis's name for at least fifteen minutes.

"Did you teach him that too?" Joy teased me.

"I wish!" I teased back.

Joy moved over me, before I knew it she engulfed my cock with her pussy.

"Oh I think you could still teach him a few things." Joy moaned. "Fuck me, make me cum for you, then fill me, the slut looks hungry!"

The ride back to the commencements was a bit awkward to say the least. Maria was dressed for the bar scene, Luis couldn't stop smiling. Karen and Joy now turned their attention to Maria pumping her for information like they did Jason the night before. Rey Ann introduce her to Luis, she is a junior and will be finishing college next year. Her parents live in a big town about half way between the campus and Luis's house. She is very outgoing and personable. Easy on the eyes, I can see how Luis would take to her.

There was no one prouder of their own child walking across the stage than I was when Rey Ann took that parchment from the presenter. It had been a long and trying road for her, she looked in the crowd and found us clapping, Luis was whistling.

I picked out the restaurant for dinner this time, Maria joined us. Jason had also graduated he and Rey were going to meet his parents after dinner. Apparently this was more serious than I thought. Something about him does not set well with me, he is not for Rey. I am prejudiced in more ways than one, that's obvious even to me. Still, I have held my opinions to myself and will continue to do so. I keep telling myself I want what is best for her, maybe I am just selfish? Rey is smart, I trust her to figure it out for herself. Besides it is not like they are engaged or anything. Damn Buck she is your niece!

Rey gave me the same look she gave me the night before. Reading me she looked concerned this time however.

The plan was for me to take Karen and Joy back to the airport in the morning. I would then return to haul Rey's stuff home. Luis would be driving the Mustang back in the morning. He and Archie were going to a ball game in the afternoon. Luis and Maria followed us back to the hotel. Luis talked Karen into giving him their room again, knowing her, maybe she offered first.

I came out of the shower last. Both beds were turned down this time. I was happy about that, in a way I still felt guilty about last night. It was just before we fell asleep when we heard "Loooo-eeesssss" coming from next door.

I dropped Karen and Joy off at the airport the next morning. Goodbyes were emotional and yet un-dramatic at the same time. I am on my way back to pick up Rey, I am conflicted about how I feel about her. She has been subtly trying to make me fall in love with her for years. I would never have considered it until now. It could be that for the first time I realize she is now a woman. Rey Ann may be a woman but she is also still my niece. I don't want to pursue her, but I don't want to reject her either. Then there is Karen, how would she feel if I was intimate with her daughter? Would she regress if she thought I would never be with her? There is no way I could keep them from knowing. I cleared my mind of such thoughts, I have been cooped up alone for too long. For the first time I am at a loss of what I should do.

Rey Ann

I have made it through the last three years. I graduated in the top of my class. I even have a job offer overseas for one year. I haven't told anyone yet, not even Buck. My boyfriend Jason, well he really isn't my boyfriend, he is just a close friend that happens to be a boy. Jason is going to an Ivy League school for his masters. The fact that he is gay makes him the perfect date, good times but no sex. He keeps the guys away from me, I keep the guys away from him. You would never know and for now that is what he wants. He is driven to be successful and being labeled gay would only make his life more complicated. Jason is afraid it may keep him out of some important opportunities.

Jason and I have both dated regularly while in college. We both studied with a group of friends. After a couple of semesters and hearing me talk about different people I dated, Jason approached me. He knew from our conversations I was not serious about starting a relationship. Neither was he.

Having him pose as my boyfriend has kept Buck from thinking I am too serious about him. Fortunately Buck has not dated much and from what I can tell nothing serious. I have been working on Buck over the years, chipping away at his resistance. I made sure to do nothing drastic just subtle hints. Until the other night I didn't think it was working. We were at the bar, Buck sat across from me. Just like he does to everyone I saw him study me. But I saw something different this time, I saw him look at me like a woman for the first time! He was checking me out, he was a bit jealous of Jason. After all these years I finally have a chance.

I will need to be careful, he is so smart, and he will think that because I am his niece it would be wrong. But he has crossed that road before with my mother. That can work for me or against me, especially since he has been fucking her and Joy again. Yeah I know about that, my mom can't keep a secret for shit! I even got Luis to talk, which is not easy. If I play my cards right I might just have a chance. I do hold trump as well, his is a man, and I am a woman. That and several psychology classes should help as well.

I hooked Luis up with a junior I met this last semester. I know Maria is smitten as they seem to have hit it off right away. Luis says he is in love. That is the reason he told me about what went on in the hotel. Buck met at the dorm so I could load my belongings. Since I was not returning I sold or gave away my furniture. It only took about an hour and Buck and I were on the way. I only have a couple of weeks before I leave, so I decided to start working on my plan right away.

"Did you have a nice visit with mom and Joy?" I asked as we entered the highway. This set him back in his seat a bit shaken by the question. Regaining his composure he looked over. I gave him a knowing smile to see how he would react.

"We did, it was good to see them again..." Buck's voice shook just a bit which alone was telling. "... they seem to be happy."

"I know for a fact they were both 'very' happy when they left." I replied not letting up. I saw him blush just a bit. "It was nice of you to let Luis have the room."

Buck looked over. I had him cornered, and we both knew it. He was so cool under pressure however, he just smiled back.

"He is a good kid, I was happy to help out!" Buck replied.

"As long as you were not put out too much." I teased. "I guess everyone was happy then!"

I reached over and took his right hand and squeezed it. He squeezed back letting go, but I held on. It felt so good to have him touching me again. Realizing I was not letting go he gripped my hand gently.

"So do you have a plan now that you are a college graduate?" Buck asked.

"I do, but I thought I would take a couple of weeks to decompress just a bit. There are some personal things I need to figure out as well." I replied.

"Anything you can tell me?" He pried.

"I have some offers that are interesting..."I looked over at him he looked at me, I could see that look he gave me the other night. "... one is an offer to go England for a year."

I caught him completely off guard. Buck swallowed hard. I gripped his hand so he would not let go.

"Europe eh?" He said calmly. "That sounds exciting." His voice trailed in disappointment.

"It's just one option. It's for a US company. They pay almost twice as much for when you are there. I would be teaching as well as learning." I explained. "I did an internship with their subsidiary. If it works out I may be able to stay for a second year."

"That sounds interesting." I could sense he was thinking about something. "What about Jason? I thought you two were pretty serious?" He asked.

"Jason is a great guy, better than any of the others I dated. I am still not sure if he is 'the' guy? I have my hopes for one in particular. But so far he has been elusive." I replied not wanting to be too specific. "Besides Jason will be off working on his masters. What about you? Luis says you may sell the old place?"

"I'm thinking about it. With him gone and you starting your life it is a bit much to take care of." He lamented. "Besides the town has grown so much with the new plants and businesses. I am sure it will sell easily."

"But it is your home, you love it there!" I challenged him.

"I am thinking it might be time to move on." Buck looked over. "It is really suited more for a family."

"What about when you start a family?" I looked over to see his reaction. At the very moment his eyes caught mine I knew he was trying to protect me. We were playing cat and mouse. I needed to step it up.

"Maybe if the right woman turns up, but for now I think it is best to downsize." He replied. Buck had made the decision, I knew there would be no changing it now, at least not by arguing with him.

"She is out there Buck you just need to follow your heart." I said prophetically. "I know for a fact she is out here!"

He looked at me surprised I was so bold, he said nothing. I changed the subject so as not to push too hard. The rest of the trip was just catching up on things.

The next day he was off to work early. I went through the house making notes of the changes he made. The bathroom was updated, Luis made a custom vanity for it. With an updated shower, tub, and new tile, the room looked awesome. He had painted the kitchen, not my first choice but it looked bright and airy. The living room was also painted a neutral color probably what the Realtor told him he should do. The bedrooms still needed done, I did notice the locks had all been removed and normal handles installed. I went out and started to clean the flower beds when Luis and Archie dropped by with my car.

Archie looks great and he was happy to see me. Luis and I talked about Buck, he was more than happy to help me. Luis was more than a brother he was my friend. Luis knew my true feelings for Buck. Having spent so much time with him he knew Buck's feelings for me. Always the outgoing personality and prankster in the family, I think he relished helping me win Buck over. Luis suggests I call mom and talk to her about him. He knew with Buck involved with her again that could be a stumbling block.

Before he left we talked about Maria. Luis told me she was the one for him and wanted to thank me for the introduction. He pumped me for info about Maria and what she told me after their time together. I told him not to let her get away. I have to admit they are perfect for each other. I took the car and went into town and bought some flowers for the front planters. By the time Buck got home they looked much improved.

I had not lost my touch for cooking and had dinner ready by the time he was finished with his shower. That night he was reading on the couch. I came out to snuggle with him. No longer wearing the full length cotton or flannel pajamas from when I was a teenager I pushed between him and his book. Taken back by my boldness Buck recovered quickly.

"Rey you do know you are not a teenager anymore?" He scolded but not in a bad way.

"I missed this." I teased him, pushing my flimsy jogging shorts back against his groin. "It's ok isn't it?"

Buck hesitated. I knew this was a good sign.

"Is that all you wanted?" Buck asked. He knew what I was doing. But like I said, I only had two weeks, and two days were gone.

I tuned to face him and quickly locked lips with him. I had done this so many times over the years but never like this. I kissed him like a lover not a scared kid. I tried to slip him my tongue but he refused. Too fast I thought. I could feel my tits pressed against his chest. I will never be big chested but my nipples are long and thick. I am sure he feels them through the thin scoop neck top I have on and his tee shirt.

"I just remembered I never thanked you for helping me with college!" I said before he could say anything.

"Do you think this is an appropriate way to do that?" It was not so much a question but a response to being flustered.

Ignoring his reply I kissed him firmly again, I tried again to get him to let my tongue in but he held firm.

"No, but you are not cooperating!" I said frustrated! I was referring to him keeping me from what I wanted, what I knew he wanted.

I kissed him again, harder this time I offered him my tongue he still resisted. I pressed so hard my lips hurt. His lips parted and my tongue touched his freshly brushed teeth. Buck opened letting me in to search for his tongue. My body shivered with excitement when his tongue met mine. I was so overwhelmed with emotions I almost did not notice him pull me tight with his arms. I was overwhelmed with happiness. The kiss I had dreamed of as a kid was taking place. I wanted it to last forever. I knew it couldn't, I also knew he would scold me for going this far. I had a plan however.

"That is the appropriate way to thank you!" I whispered the moment our lips parted. I tried to leave but he was still embracing me. Realizing what he was doing he let go. I jumped to my feet and started to walk away, he was still trying to catch his breath and wrap his head around what just happened. I saw his sweats tented slightly, I knew he wanted me. "I am going to bed. This gardening is hard work!"

I don't masturbate often but tonight I did. I met him for breakfast wearing the same outfit. Buck tried not to look but like I said, he is a man. My nipples were hard the whole time, my pussy giving him a nice tight camel toe. I was hoping for a kiss on the lips but he chose my cheek instead.

I worked out back today. I washed the car and before he came home called mom.

"Luis said you might call baby." Karen said after we exchanged greetings.

"I am in love with him mom!" I blurted out no longer being able to keep my emotions in check. It felt good to tell her. She has been more of a mother in the last two years than all the others combined.

"I know Rey. I have known for years." She said. "So does Buck."

"I know you love him, but will you help me?" I was scared to hear her answer.

"I have the love of my life right here Rey. Of course I will help you." I could hear the pain in her voice.

"I won't stop him from visiting mom." I tried to let her know I was not taking him away.

"Rey don't worry about me. Now, how can we help?" She already seemed happier.

"We" I asked.

"Joy and I, she knows him as well as I do." She laughed.

"Where do I start?" I asked as mom put it on speaker phone.

"He is too good of a man to take advantage of you." Joy cut in. "He loves you, use that, take charge at times. That is what I did. Then be vulnerable, that worked for your mom."

"Don't be weak Rey Ann! Buck has had too many years of taking care of me. Listen to Joy." Mom was becoming more emotional. "You need to show him you are strong and know what you want. That will remove any guilt he might feel. Remember he still remembers you as that fragile little girl. You need to show him you are a woman!"

We talked until I saw him pull in the drive. I was surprised not so much by Joy and what she said, but by mom. They reinforced my thoughts, now I just needed to execute them.