A Sister and Her Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers

Buck was happy with the back yard planters, he was impressed I washed the car by hand. We cooked outside on the grill. I changed into shorts and a halter top. A little sexy but not too revealing. Buck wore knee length shorts and a vee neck pull over. Mechanics do not see much sun it was almost funny how pale parts of his body are. Not that I am complaining. His build is solid, slightly muscular, he has lost some weight over the years.

His brown hair and blue eyes draw you in, his smile melts your heart. His is quiet but funny, firm but fair, always fair. He works hard and respects people that do the same. He has a big heart, and stands up for what he believes. When he holds me the whole world stops turning! All I can think of is him. I guess you can say I am in love. I have been with enough men to know this is no childhood crush, I just need him to see that too.

After dinner I helped him clean up. It was close to bed time when I asked him to come to the kitchen.

"What's up?" He asked as I sat in the chair.

"Would you rub my shoulders for me? All this gardening, is making my muscles sore." I asked.

Buck stood behind me and gently worked the muscles in my shoulders and neck. I asked him to move lower on my back, he did as I asked. I asked him to do my arms he did that too. I asked him to do more in front. Buck slowly moved his hands over the top of my shoulders but nowhere as low as I wanted. I reached up to grab his hands and at the same time I pulled the string on my top to untie it. It fell still covering my tits.

Taking his hands I guided them on the top of my chest. He pulled back at first but I pulled harder. I was taking charge. I guided him under my chin, he caressed the front of my neck. I pulled them lower. Buck resisted but I was determined. With a little shake the top fell exposing my breasts I pulled his hands over them.

"Rey we need to stop this!" Buck said weakly.

"It's just starting to feel good." I replied in a whisper. I pulled his hands under my tits he refused to fondle them.

"Rey? Why are you doing his?" He was conflicted. Had I had pushed too hard?

"Because I want you to massage them for me." I whispered still. "They are sore from gardening."

"I know what you are doing! We need to stop." His voice cracked as my nipples rubbed his palms.

"No we don't. I want this Buck." I said firmly. "I want you to do this for me."

He cupped my tits tentatively acting like he was massaging them. I knew better than to make this too sexual. This is a massage, right? It felt wonderful, I had almost let go of his hands when he did what I hoped. Buck gently rolled my nipple. I gasped in pleasure. He tried to pull back, I held firmly.

"Rey please let go!" He pleaded. "This is not right."

"If you will kiss me I will let go." I offered.

"One kiss." He bargained.

I let go of his hands, I could tell he didn't want to remove them. Without covering up I stood and turned to face him. I stood on the chair my tits right in his face.

"Now about that kiss." I smiled. "Are you sure just one?"

"Just one!" He tried to be firm but I could tell he was struggling.

I bent over, it felt good to be in a position of dominance. I pulled him to me and locked lips with him. I slipped my tongue to his but he blocked me.

"A real kiss!" I scolded him.

There was no hesitation this time, my hands wrapped around his neck my bare tits pressing into his chest. Our tongues played tag as his strong arms wrapped around my bare back, I moaned into his mouth. He pulled back scared of what might happen.

"That is enough!" He claimed.

"I will say when we are done kissing!" I corrected him. I pulled him back he resisted briefly but when his arms pulled me close I knew he had lost. We kissed like lovers until I knew if we did not stop I would go too far. "That is how I want to be kissed!"

"It's not going to happen Rey." He backed up.

"Buck! I am not that little girl anymore I am a grown woman." I glared at him my chest heaving my nipples long and hard. "It will happen if you let it."

There was a moment of indecision on his part. Buck was half way there. At first I thought it could go either way. Take me to bed or banish me from his life. But in typical Buck fashion he did neither. Just like when we were younger and he didn't want to answer the question. He would change the subject.

"I am going to bed." He said. Then he just turned and left.

"I could go with you!" I yelled after he left. There was no answer.

The next two days he allowed me to cuddle but little else. I insisted on a nightly kiss. I decided to let him think he had tamed me, but I am not sure he believed that either. Luis called and invited us to his house Saturday night for a barbeque in honor of my graduation. He asked Buck if he would come Friday night as well. Friday he was having a barbeque for his employees and needed help. Buck asked if I could come and of course Luis said yes. Luis had invited me earlier that day. It was nice to know Buck wanted me there after what I have put him through the last few days.

Friday Buck and I went to Luis's and Archie's party at his house. Buck and I worked the whole time. I it was hot early on then cooled a bit after dark. Buck had more than a few beers, but was no way drunk. Still I drove home. He took another shower to remove the smell of smoke and started to his room. I was coming back from the kitchen dressed for bed. Maybe it was the beer, maybe it was me stepping back for a few nights. Buck looked at me differently. There was curiosity in his body language.

I went to him and took my nightly kiss. Buck opened up right away and shared his passion with my tongue. Buck held my shoulders firmly warning me not to take advantage of the situation. I released the kiss he seemed almost disappointed. I turned to my room and turned off the light. I walked back to him and took his hand.

"Rey!" He warned.

"Trust me!" I scolded him.

"Rey it's not going to happen!" He admonished me.

"Trust me!" I replied firmly.

I pulled his hand and led him to the bed in his room. Buck balked at first but seeing I was not over enthusiastic he laid down. I turned out the light and moved in front cuddling against him firmly.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"Can I trust you?" He whispered back.

"For tonight you can." I replied honestly.

He kissed the back of my neck and then again on my shoulder. His hand kneaded it gently before I reached back and brought it over me guiding it to my breast. I pressed deeper in him I could feel his prick against the crack of my ass. I was in heaven. He did not fondle my tit but he let it rest there. His cock started to stiffen, he moved his hips back breaking contact with my ass.

"Buck, please put it back!" I asked nicely.

He hesitated but shifted his hips so I could feel the hardness back against my ass. I wiggled it deep in my crevice. I waited to see if he would move then melted in his arm.

"Thank you, I can sleep now." I whispered in the dark.

I expected him to be gone when I woke up but he was setting on the edge of the bed. I could see he had just returned from the bathroom. His breath was fresh his hair brushed.

"I thought I might pick out some paint for the bedrooms, would you like to go along." He asked.

I wanted to fuck him that night, I won't lie. I thought about it all week. All my plans were moot when I asked him to trust me. He did and I respected that trust. I think I proved he could now trust me, at least a little bit. Lying on my back I reached up as he leaned over me slightly. I stretched my arms out inviting him for a kiss. Then I remembered my mouth was not so fresh, uck! I was pulling them back when he surprised me by kissing me! He held nothing back! I wrapped my arms around his neck and held tight. The pendulum was swinging.

"I would love to spend the day with you!" I gushed when we parted.

"Good." Buck said as he stood. "By the way, the answer is still no!" He added. He walked to the door and stopped. "Tonight you sleep in your own room!"

We had a marvelous day together at least for me, and I think for him. We came home and prepared for the barbeque. I came out ready to go Buck looked me over. I knew he was not happy. It was provocative I will admit, but not slutty. Well maybe a bit. I chose the shorter shorts and the top with no bra. The longer he looked me over, the more I felt like I was disappointing him.

"Rey Ann, I will not take you looking like that!" He reprimanded me. "If you want to wear clothes like that at home for my pleasure that is one thing...maybe if we are on vacation where no one knows us...but these are friends and family! Now go change!"

If he thought I would be mad he was so wrong. Just the opposite, I was overjoyed. I took him by surprise when I ran to him and kissed him. He was so shocked he almost forgot why he was mad.

"I said go!" He repeated still confused.

I ran to the bedroom and without closing the door change into appropriate summer wear for a family picnic. In defiance I picked my best lacy bra but a top that hid it well. I slipped on shorts that went almost to my knees and a comfortable pair of low heeled sandals. I presented myself for inspection.

"Thank you. We can go now." He said with a smile. I learned two valuable lessons.

Little did he realize what he said, he thought he was scolding me but what he was saying was inclusive. First, he wanted his woman to be a sexy for him and him only. And if anyone else should see her dressed sexily it should not be anyone he would ever run into again. It was a lessen he never had to explain again.

Second. That woman was me!

The party was very nice. Maria was there and the surprise for all of us, including Buck, was mom and Joy showing up! I thought Buck might avoid me. You know keep his distance. But just the opposite took place. We never held hands or anything obvious. He did spend times with friends and family. But Buck hovered around like a half jealous boyfriend otherwise.

Joy and mom were in town for the party but also to look at some neighborhoods about two hours away. Joy was being considered for a job, and it looked like she might get it. Mom offered for them to take me shopping tomorrow. I wanted to buy a new outfit for my final interview Monday. It was important to make that good first impression with the top decision makers.

Once alone with Joy and mom I explained how my progress with Buck was going. I told them about sleeping with him last night, but that nothing happened. They both burst out laughing at the same time. We went for a private walk. It was the most important twenty minutes of my life since Bobby died.

Buck had a few beers but it was a long night and he had eaten well. As he drove home I explained that mom and Joy would be over tomorrow to take me shopping. He seemed disappointed that I would be gone but said nothing. Sometimes silence is louder than words.

He was back in the shower washing the smoke off again. I was preparing my plan. I dressed like I did every night to not raise suspicion. I kissed him the same. I even made him remind me I was sleeping alone.

Buck was never a very sound sleeper but since Bobby died that has changed. He is not like Luis but he sleeps well just the same. It had been a long day and I knew he would nod of quickly but I was in no hurry. I waited an hour longer just to be sure. Sitting in my room rubbing my pussy in anticipation, I left the lights off so my eyes would adjust.

In just bare feet I entered his room. I placed the slip knot over one wrist and tied it off to the spire on one bed post. I walked around and placed the other slip knot over his other wrist. He was on his side so I knew I need to take some slack up. Taking a deep breath I wrapped it over the other spire hoping I could catch him by surprise. I pulled with all my strength his arm whipped in my direction. I tied it off quickly then headed to his feet. I had tied the rope to the feet of the bed when he was in the shower. He was struggling with his arms cursing me. Fortunately his one foot was easy to tie down. With three limbs partially immobile I turned on the light.

"Rey!" He cursed. "What the fuck is going on?" At first I felt terrible. I had taken advantage of his trust. Then I remembered what was at stake.

"Shhh, it's ok!" Naked except for the sexy bra from earlier and matching panties, I jumped on the bed and straddled him.

Buck looked up with suspicious eyes. I guess I expected more of a struggle but he calmed down almost instantly. I just sat waiting for him to lash out, to scold me. I expected him to demand to be released. He did pull on the ropes, his muscles bulged. I heard the headboard creak. Accepting his situation he let his arms fall to the bed.

"Rey you need to get off me." He said calmly, almost too calmly.

"I need to talk to you Buck. There is something important I need to tell you." I almost started crying, this was harder than I thought. "I am in love with you Buck! I have been for a long time."

"Rey please?" He asked again.

"Not till I finish what I came for!" I replied. "I know you think I am in love with you for so many reasons. Teenage crush, father figure, maybe even because you saved me from my own dad. But I spent two years in psychology trying to figure it out and you know what I found?"

He hesitated for some time before he answered. "What?"

"I learned I love you because you are the best man I know. You are kind and smart, brave and sensitive, and...and...and...I could go on. I dated in college. You sent me to a campus away from home to keep me away from you. I know that! I did what you wanted. But you are still the one for me. Four years I lived away from you and I feel the same! Maybe stronger!"

"Rey stop, please let me go." He repeated.

"You will tell me I am too young, you are thirty four and I am twenty two. I am not too young. You will tell me this is wrong!" I released my bra tossing it aside, proudly displaying my tits. "I don't care. Neither does Luis, or Joy, or Karen! Buck you must know how I feel!

"Rey!" He interrupted. I could feel his cock start to stir.

"Not till I am done!" I almost yelled. "I have to do this! They told me this was the only way! I need you Buck I need you now!"

I stood up and slipped my panties down. My moist pussy clearly on display.

"Rey you need to listen to..." I covered his mouth with my hand.

I reached down and pulled the waist band of his shorts down exposing his now hard cock. He moaned slightly into my hand as the folds of my pussy stroked his cock. I bent over letting my tits press into his chest. Buck tested the bonds again for the second time.

"Buck I am a woman now! I am your niece. I can't change that but the laws in this state don't consider that incest." I wanted to kiss him again. I could feel his cock throbbing between my pussy lips, it was now or never.

"Buck, it's not this I want..." I sat up grabbing his cock. "It is you Buck, I want you!"

I guided his cock to the entrance of my pussy it was so big but I didn't care. I let his cock start to spread my opening.

"Rey, don't." He moved his face quickly. It was more like a request than a command. "Do you want our first time to be like this?"

I refused to listen!

I plunged down until I felt the slight pain, more like a pinch. He eyes opened wide, I gave him a look affirming his suspicion. He pulled hard on the ropes but before he could respond I pushed down breaking through the thin membrane! My pussy burned!

Then it hit me! What did he just say?

"Rey, STOP!" Buck shouted.

"I can't!" I yelled back. Refusing to believe my ears.

"Trust me Rey, you must!" He looked seriously concerned.

"Don't make me stop Buck! Please?" I started to cry.

"Rey, look at me!" Buck asked. I looked deep in his eyes. "Trust me and let me go." He was calm but worried.

"If I do you will stop me." I cried. He pulled hard on the ropes again his muscles bulged, the bed creaked loudly.

"If you don't let me go I will rip this bed apart!" He warned. "If I do that we will stop and never do this again. Now will you trust me?"

Did he just say again? Did he say our first time before? I took my virginity by using him. He was pissed at me and now so was I. I pulled off of him slowly, his hard cock streaked in blood. I released his bonds. Buck waited for the last rope to fall free. It just began to register what he just said.

"Stay here." He commanded. He walked out the door. I knew he would not return.

I fell forward hugging his pillow just so I could smell him. I was crying oblivious to his return. He rubbed my back I flinched in surprise. Buck spanked my ass sharply.

"Roll over!" He whispered.

When I did he was naked, holding a towel and a tube. He laid them aside and bent over to kiss me. It was his most passionate kiss ever. I melted beneath him, my pussy felt like mush, my nipples grew hard.

"Is that how you want to remember our first time?" Buck repeated. "Your first time? He whispered in my ear.

I had never really thought of that. I shook my head unable to speak. "I don't want to remember it that way either. I love you Rey Ann, let's make it worth remembering!"

I will never forget the feeling of him taking the lube and smearing it in and on my pussy. His calloused hands felt like a man should feel. He lubed his cock and then moved over me. Just the anticipation of him between my legs is burned into my memory. The moment his cock started its journey back inside me gave me goose bumps. I bet he wished he wore earplugs! The pain was gone now there was just discomfort. Feeling his cock spreading me open mere words cannot explain. He was so gentle yet forceful. I am not sure how much of his cock I took. I really didn't care. The weight of his hips, the heat radiating from his chest, the smell of his musk overloaded my senses. I came! Rare for virgins I hear. Maybe I cum easy? I think it's because Buck seemed to know what buttons to push.

Time stood still, there was just him and me. I knew he enjoyed it too. Buck filled my pussy when I came the second time. He was still hard when he rolled us over putting me on top. Our bodies glistened with sweat. My pussy was almost numb but there was no way I was stopping now. Resting for a moment, I just wanted to feel him in me without moving. He whispered, teasing me now, kissing me. I lifted up so he could suck a nipple it almost made me cum again. He gripped my ass and rocked his hips, I could feel him plunge deeper. I groaned letting him know it was too much for now.

I sat up and looked down he was barely half way in me. I could still grip what was not inside with one hand. His white cock in my black pussy turned me on but I wanted to see him cum. Pulling off I moved to the side and stroked him. I had never seen a real cock cum before. We both watched as my long black fingers wrapped around his cock and stroked him. Buck helped me making suggestions. I wanted to use my mouth but he said we should do that another time. Just knowing there would be another time was enough for me. I jerked him until there was a puddle of cum all along his chest. Using the towel I cleaned him off.

I turned off the light and snuggled up with him.

"Do you want to get cleaned up?" He whispered. The thought of taking a shower with him was tempting.

I started kissing him over and over.

"In the morning lover. I want to just stay here with you" I gushed. "I love you Buck."

"Rey Ann, I have accepted that I am in love with you too!" He finally said it out loud.

"I knew it, I always knew it! To hear you say it is my dream come true." I turned and let him spoon me. "Hold me Buck, hold me and never let go!"

I felt Buck stir behind me, he was coming back to bed, a good sign in my mind. Opening my eyes sunlight from the windows filled the room. It was a special moment but at the same time I was apprehensive about how to address last night. Was it all just a dream? Did I seduce him into a night of passion only to have it fade? I was planning to go to England in a week. Would I stay if he asked? What if he didn't ask?

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers