A Sister and Her Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,683 Followers

I was all but assured the job but I could ruin the final interview and stay. Buck was right. I will never forget the first time we made love. My tender pussy reminded me all over again this morning. I still wanted more. It just dawned on me that it was the first time for him as well, at least with me! I had only been thinking of me. I thought about how selfish I had been. I trust him and need him more than ever. I was in love with this man and I wanted him to want me in the same way.

Suddenly a huge paw of a hand moved over my waist and pulled me close. He was still naked, a better sign. He caressed my stomach, then reached up and rolled a nipple between his thumb and forefinger pinching it lightly.

"Talk to me Rey." He whispered. "Tell me what you're thinking."

His hand went back to rubbing my stomach. There was a reason for it but I hadn't figured it out just yet.

"I am scared you won't feel the same this morning as you did last night." I replied my voice quivered.

"So you tide me to the bed, raped me, now you want to know how I feel?" He asked.

I turned over only to find he was teasing me.

"I am sorry about that Buck, I was selfish, I was thinking only about me." I caressed his face. "I didn't know what to do...to prove to you how I feel."

"I guess I could have made it easier?" He admitted. "You have to know I would never do anything to take advantage of you."

"I wanted my first time to be with you Buck It was all I could think about." I confessed. "I am glad you were man enough to make our first time special. Buck I am in love with you!"

"I feel the same way, I have always felt you were special. It's just that you are a woman now and we are able to express it in another way." Buck whispered moving stray strands of hair from my face. "I am still not convinced this is right however."

"Buck it has to be right!" I begged him to understand.

"What's your plan?" He asked getting serious. "Tell me about England."

"I am not sure I want to go!" I tested the waters. "This changes everything!"

Buck did not answer right away, instead he kissed me. Buck pulled me tight my tits mashed into his chest. I heard him sigh deeply before he spoke.

"Listen to me Rey..." Buck pulled back to face me. "...I want you to go. Now I know you don't want to right now, and the selfish side of me would tell you to stay, but this is your career. If you don't, the last four years were for nothing."

"But I could get another job?" I explained. "They have an office not too far from here."

"You remember how I made Luis redo that chair so many times?" He asked.

"I do."

"I wanted him to be the best he could be. I knew if he learned early on it would carry him through the rest of his life." Buck continued. "You need to do the same Rey Ann. You need to be the best you can be. Don't settle for something less."

I started to cry, he was always thinking of what was best for me. Buck was right and we both knew it.

"What about us?" I sobbed.

"You're worth waiting for." Buck framed my face with his hands and kissed me.

"Oh Buck I love you!" I rolled on top of him under the covers. We kissed for several moments.

"I'll be here when you get back." He assured me. "Well maybe not right here!" He looked around.

"You still plan to sell the house?" I had mixed emotions.

"I think it is best. Don't you?" He asked. I was surprised he was conferring with me.

"I don't know Buck this house is special for you!" I replied.

"Rey it is just a house. You are special to me!" He melted my heart with that single phrase.

I broke down in tears as he pulled me close again. I didn't know how to repay him.

"So have you decided?" He whispered.

"About the house?" I asked.

"About kids?" He replied.

I pushed back looking at him intently. He was waiting for my confession.

"I want them!" I stalled. How did he know I was not on birth control?

"But now?" He probed.

"Do you?" I hesitated to ask.

"If I not I would have worn a condom last night." He replied smiling.

"You knew?" I asked shocked. I can't believe he knowingly had unprotected sex with me. This was completely out of character for him.

"I trust you." Was all he said.

"You promise when the time is right?" I asked. He pulled me down for a passionate kiss, making it clear words were not needed.

"How about we go take a shower? Buck spanked my ass cheek. "Your mother is coming and, assuming she already knows, I would prefer she not finding us like this."

"Deal! But I get to wash you first!" I squealed as he spanked my butt again before I ran off.

In the shower he agreed to let me wash him first like I asked. He made it clear we were there to get clean not fool around. I was only slightly disappointed but since my pussy was still a bit sore I agreed. I knew he wanted us to take our time and not rush through this. Just being with him was enough for me. Buck gently washed all of me even shampooing my hair.

Buck let me dry him off then watched as I did the same for myself. When I was alone I looked at myself in the mirror. A sobering truth hit me. I wasn't sure if I was ready to have kids yet. I took one of the pills I had stashed for just this occasion and held it in my hand. Returning to the bedroom I sat it on the nightstand. Beside it I set a couple of his condoms. It was good for up to two days.

I almost wished Joy and mom weren't coming today. However I knew Buck wouldn't let me get out of it. I saw them pull in the drive. Luis was driving, Maria was with them as well. My stomach was in knots wondering if I should tell mom or not. I ran to Buck and gave him one last kiss.

"They're here." I said nervously. I fidgeted as I waited for them to get out of the car. Buck pulled me back to him and kissed me gently on the back of my neck. He held me close giving me strength to face them. I turned and looked up to see him with a sly grin.

"Not so bold now are you?" He teased.

"Please don't make fun of me!" I laughed with him. "I thought this would be easier! I am just not sure how to tell them?"

"Tell who what?" Mom opened the door without knocking.

I wanted to bolt but Buck held me until Joy walked in but before Maria did. I am sure I looked guilty as hell. Mom looked at Joy and then Maria. Just a week before we were two college co-eds. Maria is fucking my brother and I just made love to my uncle. Joy looked at Karen and giggled. Maria looked on clueless. Luis walked in and he knew the minute he saw me what was going on. He grinned at me and winked at Buck.

"Well don't I get a hug and a kiss?" Mom teased me. All but forgetting my manners Buck and I greeted everyone. Only Maria was still in the dark.

"We should get going Rey. Joy and I have a plane to catch later today and we have a bit of a drive."

They headed to the door but I wanted to kiss Buck goodbye. I couldn't since they were all right here. What would Maria think? I hesitated before I followed the ladies to the front door. Mom gripped the handle and stopped. She looked at me then back to Buck. Her suggestion was obvious. I looked at Joy and Luis it was clear they were good as well. I looked at Maria, she seemed confused as to why we stopped. I looked at Buck and could not hold out any longer.

I ran to him he held his arms out as I wrapped mine around his neck. He picked me up off the floor, I kissed him for all to see. I kissed him firmly. I kissed him with all the passion I could muster at the moment. It was not a long kiss but it was significant, for me at least. Buck was willing to show everyone he loved me too.

"I love you." I whispered when we parted.

"I love you too Rey. Now go have some fun shopping." He said as he sat me down. Before he let go Buck went in his wallet and placed some money in my hand. "Buy yourself something nice."

He turned me and swatted my butt. I squealed just for effect. Karen was walking out Joy was following. Maria was standing shocked by what she just saw. I grabbed her hand and pulled her along, she stumbled out the door with me.

"Rey Ann! Really?" She looked back to the house. "He is such a hunk!"

The car ride to the mall was interesting to say the least! Girl talk for sure. Try as they might they got no details from me about last night. I was proud of myself for that and I know Buck will be as well.

Buck

I knew the minute she sat in the truck for the ride home things between us had changed. The looks I have been giving her she was returning with even more intensity. She had done all I had asked and more. Rey was a model teenager. Rey wanted to put those days behind her. She wanted me to know she was a woman. I could not deny her that opportunity. Everything about her had changed, her body, her looks, her confidence, even her attitude. People age but Rey Ann had grown. She developed the healthy independence I hoped she would. On top of her other classes she had taken psychology for two years. With her brains and now some education she would hard to keep up with.

She started by letting me know she knew Karen, Joy and I had slept together at the hotel. I wasn't mad Karen or Luis told her. I was surprised she wasn't upset. Maybe I am wrong, maybe she won't make a play for me? It wouldn't take long for me to find out.

Rey Ann has been kissing me for years. I have known all along it was a ploy. Setting me up so to speak. Two can play that game. I was hoping it would be so common as to lose its luster. I knew I would always rebuff any serious attempts when she was younger. Now I am not so sure. Karen and even Luis have all but given me the green light, still I have concerns. As much as I want to pursue Rey I still have parental feelings. I acquired them the last eight years raising Rey as well as Luis. I may not encourage her but I will not discourage her either. She will have to prove this is more than just a crush.

I expected her to use sex for her first attempts. I would too if I was her. She met me on the couch dressed provocatively but not slutty. Her kisses were longer and more passionate. I knew she was serious for sure now. I resisted her first two attempts to French kiss me but rewarded her persistence. She pushed as far as she dare, sizing me up. I could have stopped it right then and there.To be honest I thought if she was this determined maybe it was me who was being obstinate. Maybe she is right and I am wrong? Time will tell.

Without asking she worked in the gardens and around the house for two days. Seeing her do that meant allot to me. Sure she was trying to make a point. Seeing her actually work impressed me. Lip service is cheap. When she asked me to rub her shoulders I knew this was a ploy. Exposing her breasts and guiding me to them was devious. I give Rey credit, she was determined. I liked her boldness. The two nights Rey went to bed with only a kiss impressed me even more. Rey showed me she could seduce me with more than sex. Rey showed me restraint. I was probably more excited knowing she was down the hall wanting me than if she was naked in front of me.

Friday when I had a few too many she could have tried to take advantage of me. I did so expecting it. Rey pushed the envelope for sure by sleeping with me but she earned my respect for keeping her word. The fact she was not using pure sex is what sold me she was truly willing to prove her love to me. Rey did not sell herself out. She had pride and was willing to hold onto her self-respect.

The fact is it was all I could do not to take her then and there Friday night. I abstained for one simple reason. I didn't want Rey to think I would have sex with her just because I was drunk! What kind of victory would that have been for her? Rey had already won me over. I let her know that by asking her to go shopping. It was her last chance to back out. I thought she went too far when she came out dressed like a slut. When I sent her back to change she did so willingly. Reappearing like a woman I would be proud to be seen with.

I was shocked and disappointed when she settled for just a kiss before going to bed Saturday night. I had told her in the morning it would be that way. Still I expected more of a fight. Maybe she was not as committed as she led me to believe. I could not sleep thinking maybe I had played too hard to get. Maybe she needed me to make a move? I was prepared to do so the next day when I heard her come into the room.

It was dark so I knew she could not see if I was awake or not. I felt the first rope slip over my wrist. I was shocked for sure but then I remembered she had gone for a walk with Karen and Joy. Surely they put her up to this. When she pulled the ropes it was hard not to stop her then. She had taken the ultimate leap of faith. I lay there letting her get it all off her chest. I planned on stopping her when the time was right. What happened next was more surprising.

The only thing that remained for me is how far she would trust me. I struggled just as much for effect as to see if I could get loose. When she lowered herself on my cock my world stopped. I tried in vain to get her to listen. When I realized she was still a virgin it was too late to stop her. When she took her virginity in that way I did get mad. I even lost my temper a bit. I could have and would have ripped the bed apart. The moment she removed the first bond I knew we had both made a mistake. Rey for tying me up and me for not being man enough to pursue her.

I went to the bathroom and grabbed a towel and the lube. I looked at myself in the mirror then in the bedroom where she was crying. I could not let her get this far without letting her see my true feelings. I returned to her vowing to make her first time something to cherish. I am told I am big in that department. I accept I am bigger than average guy by a fair amount but I am not x rated material. I knew Rey would not enjoy a moment without some help. Lubing us both up I positioned myself above her and guided my cock back in her pussy. The expressions on her face told the whole story.

The little gasps, murmurs, moans, and screams of happiness told me all I need to know. Her hands were all over me her lips kissed anything they touched. Even with my weight pressing deeper she rolled her pelvis up to meet mine. She really never loosened much. Maybe she was trying too hard, maybe she is just that tight. Rey's first orgasm took her by surprise I think. Her eyes opened wide her lungs filled the room with ecstasy. Her body did not seem to know which way to move she convulsed so hard.

I expected her to want a break but she wrapped her legs over mine. Her juices and my precum started to help. We both had a sheen of sweat covering our bodies. I bent to kiss her a few times she even looked down and watched as my pale cock slipped inside her pink and brown pussy lips. When the time came I was getting close I thought about pulling out. I knew she was not on birth control. I also know through Luis she kept a few morning after pills they provided at college. I trusted her to decide if and when she wanted kids. For me I knew there was no going back on our relationship. Rey Ann made it clear she felt the same way.

We had made love slowly and steadily changing up frequently but hard deep thrusts were out of the question for now. The one time I went too deep she groaned in discomfort. I backed off after that. My cock expanded and her pussy contracted as I pumped our future offspring into her waiting pussy. Her second orgasm followed and was more intense than the first but she seemed to have adjusted. Clutching me tight she sent shivers through both of us as her body accepted wave after wave of desire.

I moved Rey on top she was glowing in happiness. She looked down again as my cock still filled her pussy. She offered to blow me but I suggested we save that for another time. She jacked me off instead. I could tell she was amazed to watch cum spewing all over my chest. She toweled me off and cuddled inside me.

We didn't even clean up just lay there together holding onto the memories that would last a lifetime.

We talked about what was next. Rey admitted she was not on birth control. I later found the morning after pill with a stack of condoms on my night stand. She was leaving it up to me. When her mom and Joy showed up with Luis and Maria she was so nervous. I think she was afraid I might reject her in front of them. Maybe she was so happy she wanted to keep us a secret a bit longer. The moment Karen and Joy walked in they knew, so did Luis. Her mom made Rey show her hand and I welcomed her for all to see.

It was done. I could feel her release all her fears about me in that one kiss. We were lovers and the people who needed to know now knew. There would be issues to deal with in the future. Karen could be one of them. Children and her job another. But for Rey Ann the only thing that mattered right now was I would not abandon her like her mother and father did. Scars heal slowly if at all, but Rey has shown a remarkable talent not only to survive but overcome. In that way we are one and the same. War for me was hell. Life for Rey Ann was worse. Hopefully we can survive and heal together.

Luis and I spent the day out in the shop. He enjoyed ribbing me. He has been calling me dad since high school. He once told me that even though I was not old enough to be his dad, he wished I was. Now he teased me about being his uncle, dad, and now his brother in law!

We talked about Maria for quite some time. I think he is ready to propose he is so smitten. Luis almost said so himself. I implied there would be time for that in the future. I suggested he get to know her better as well as her family. He listened carefully and to agree to wait. Luis is an impulsive and spontaneous young man. Waiting is not his strong suit, I wonder if he can really do it?

To be continued...

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,683 Followers