A Sister and Her Family Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers

"That's ok Buck. I do miss you. Maybe I can talk later but Walt would like to discuss something with you now." I looked for Walt to cut in. I felt everyone looking at me wondering what was waiting for me. I was embarrassed but thrilled they knew he loved me.

"Buck I am looking for a fresh set of eyes to look at this thing we have here. We are a bit divided and I would like your opinion." Walt said.

Walt went on to give him the basic details of the major sticking point. What to do with the CEO of Consolidated.

"Walt as you know I think the bastard is only in it for the money. My first reaction is to keep him on then fire him without a dime." Buck was getting agitated. "But Walt this is business. Having a guy like that around would be like inviting a cancer in your body. He wants ten million I hear. You want to give him three. Is that correct?"

"Well a few other perks too. Stock options and the such." Walt replied.

"Walt I say fuck him! Give him fifteen if you have to. Walt he needs to go away for good. No stock. No options. In fact the contract should state he cannot own one share of Acme for the next five years. This bum would be like the Terminator! He would never die. Next thing you know you have a sock owner battle, and proxy fights. Pay him to go away and stay away. Then you can focus down the road and not looking in the rear view mirror!"

"Buck thank you for your time. You have given us something to think about." Walt said. I knew from the water cooler Walt felt the same way. I guess buck just cut through the crap and said it bluntly.

"Walt you have some good people there. I know they will try and do the right thing. If you are going to win a tug of war you need everybody on your team pulling in the same direction!"

Walt picked up the phone and talked to Buck a few more minutes then hung up. He thanked me before I left the room.

Walt left the next day but not before thanking me for calling Buck. I told him I he needed to take care of himself. I then asked how Melissa and the kids were doing. I missed them not coming this time. We talked a bit he asked me how I was holding up. I explained that all of the long hours kept me busy. I liked the company and I did enjoy the work. Besides I would get to go home for Christmas and New Year's.

When my next period came it was a reminder that I was still not pregnant. The word came down that Acme had finalized buying Consolidated and the CEO and several of his key people would be getting a big severance package. I learned later they were removed from all options and not allowed to own stock

Walt called from Italy one day and asked if I would be available to pick Melissa up from Heathrow Airport. He was to be back in England in two days. It might be a few days longer if he had to go to Spain and Germany before France. Sandra gave me Melissa's travel plans and a company credit card. Walt made it clear the company would pay for me to chaperone his wife around until he came back to town.

Melissa looked as happy as ever to see me. I was a bundle of excitement to see her. We hugged then she gave me a quick kiss on the lips and a wink. The cab took us to the hotel she was staying at just around the corner from my apartment. She explained the kids were staying with Walt's sister for a few days. They lived close by and went to the same school. Melissa was looking forward to seeing Walt. He had left two weeks ago and has been on the run ever since. She asked about Buck. I told her the story about the house.

She invited me up to the room, it was a nice suite, but not extravagant. Once inside she gave me a passionate kiss telling me how excited she was to see me again. It was late and she was tired. Mel insisted in ordering room service for us both. After we ate she called Walt and left a message. We sat together on the bed watching some British comedy show. Mel reached over and took my hand in hers. I looked at her to see what she wanted. I could see she was nervous.

"Rey, I want you to say with me until Walt comes back. Do you think you want to do that?" Her hand told me she was not sure she should be so bold. I think I was more nervous than her.

"Mel, do you think that is a good idea?" The question was obvious.

"Rey, I would never do anything you didn't want me to." She said her voice quivering.

"And if I did want you to do something what would stop you?" The question was could I trust myself. "What if I thought I did and then after didn't?"

"I see your point." She replied. Her hand gripped mine tighter. I could tell she was afraid I would leave her alone. "No sex?"

"Define sex." I asked just to be sure.

"No oral?" She looked to see if she offended me.

"Agreed! I like it when Buck does but I still need his cock." I giggled nervously. "Toys?"

"Do you have any?" She asked.

"No. Do you?" I countered.

"At home, but not here." She assured me.

"We should go to my place so I can get some clothes." I replied.

"Oh Rey, thank you." Mel leaned in for another kiss. I knew she wanted more but I guess she was afraid she may scare me away.

It was a damp and gloomy evening. We walked to my apartment I packed a bag and toiletries. On the way back we held hands. Walt called a bit later. Mel talked to him in private. Mel then handed me the phone.

"Rey, I can't thank you enough. I will make sure you get a little extra bonus for the holidays." Walt said. "Mel says you agreed to stay with her at the hotel?"

"Yes, if that is ok with you?" I was suddenly embarrassed.

"Rey, I couldn't be happier for you both!" He said that with much too much enthusiasm. "Rey, she gets lonely when I am gone. Mel likes to be held. Will 'you' do that for me?"

"I think so, I mean, if you are ok with that?" I stumbled.

"Rey I trust you to do the right thing. As far as I am concerned she couldn't be in better hands. I know Buck feels the same way about Mel." Walt was slyly telling me he and Buck knew what was going on. "Make sure she sticks to the rules and enjoy your time together."

"And if she doesn't?" I wanted to make sure he knew I understood what he was saying. "What then?"

"Rey, no always means no. Thank you Rey!" Walt hung up before I could say anything.

Mel had me shower first. I was almost surprised she didn't offer to take one with me. I was wrapped in a big white towel when she passed me naked heading in the bathroom. I finished and threw on a pair of semi sexy lace panties and a spaghetti strap tee shirt. I was on the couch reading the brochure with the sights we might be able to visit when she came out.

Mel is nicely put together for a woman with two kids. Five six or so, medium build, her tit's sag very little for a mother that nursed two kids. They are large DD cup, pale with bright pink nipples, smaller than I would have expected. Her short dark hair matched the patch above her waxed pussy. Her hips proportional to her height shapely tapering to nicely defined legs. I knew for a fact she works out often. At one time she was working with a trainer.

Mel walked closer. She was standing above me drying her hair with the towel. Her tits jiggled as she rubbed her hair vigorously. Her pussy within arm's reach.

"What ya reading?" She looked at me checking her out.

"Just some things we could do tomorrow if you wanted." I held up the pamphlet.

Mel laid the towel down on the couch in front of me. She sat down between my legs and leaned against me like I had done to her the last time we were together. She took my arms and wrapped them around herself. One she guided to her naked tit.

"Hold me Rey!" I shifted slightly her shorter body adjusted and soon we found a position of comfort.

I could smell her shampoo, and her clean skin. There was just a touch of perfume. She wanted me to smell her, why else perfume?

"You told Walt the rules?" I asked her.

"I tell Walt almost everything." She didn't turn like I expected her to. "Don't you tell Buck everything?"

"Well I guess I do." I thought about it. "I told him we kissed."

"Was he mad?" She asked.

"I think he only smiled come to think of it." I replied. I thought back but it was fuzzy.

"I bet Walt told Buck what I told him." She guessed. "I wouldn't lie to Buck about what we did or will do."

"I don't think I could but thanks for the heads up." I said.

"I lied to Walt once. I could never do that again." She didn't elaborate. "Did he give you the no means no speech?"

"He did. Why did he do that?" I asked.

"You're hands are so long and slender." She ignored my question.

Mel picked up my right hand my left still cupping her breast. She compared it to hers then interlocked our fingers. It was erotic seeing my black fingers intertwined with her white ones. She shifted slightly and turned her neck offering her lips to me. I was the dominate one now. I leaned forward and kissed her firmly, Mel begged to stay in contact until the last moment.

"I love your kisses!" She cooed.

"You're pretty good yourself." I whispered. Mel shifted a bit more offering her lips again.

When I touched her lips this time she offered me her tongue. I accepted. Her left hand found mine on her tit and squeezed them both. I could feel her moan in my mouth. She kissed harder and squeezed my hand and her tit again. With our hands still intertwined I took the hint and rolled her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. She cried out again. Then without warning she broke free of my lips.

Our breathing a bit erratic she leaned back into me.

"You ok?" She whispered.

"I think so?" I pinched her nipple to tease her.

"I have never been with a black woman before. I love how you're skin looks against mine!" She rubbed our hands over her stomach. There were no stretch marks but the skin was slightly softer. No doubt the results of two kids. "Some women hate their tummy after kids. I am proud of mine. It is like a badge of honor."

She released my right hand and grabbed my wrist. Mel moved it over her stomach. I spread my fingers. The dark brown skin of my hand on her white skin was very erotic. She moved my hand lower on her body. My pinky brushed her furry patch. Mel turned back to kiss me. I wanted to kiss her, we locked together, our tongues played again. I squeezed her tit, she moaned, then moved my right hand lower still. My fingers now brushed over her patch of pussy hair the smooth skin below grazed the tips of my fingers. She rolled her hips. Mel brought her pussy closer still. She pulled loose from our kiss.

"No means no Rey?" She reminded me letting go of my wrist. We had gone too far to turn back now! I couldn't disappoint her. She needed me. Besides we hadn't broken any rules. My hand went lower on its own and slid along her slit.

"Yes!" Mel whimpered.

I bit her shoulder gently. Her right hand came up and pulled my head back to her lips.

"Please Rey?" Her eyes pleaded with me as well.

My fingers spread her pussy lips, the dampness waiting inside. Her moans filled my mouth. Mel's hand held my head so she could push back harder. Mel spread her legs the right going over mine the left resting on the back of the couch. Melissa had just offered me her pussy. Her cunt lips parted and I had no trouble slipping two fingers inside. She pulled loose from my lips she looked down with my black fingers in her cunt.

"Cum for me slut!" I whispered. I bit gently on her earlobe pulling on the hoop. Her body shuddered as I degraded her "You like those black fingers in your white pussy don't you slut?"

"I love your fingers in me Rey Ann" Mel groaned. Her right hand rubbed her clit as my fingers curled inside. Her ass pushed back into my pussy. I could feel my panties getting wet. Her left hand gripped tight over mine squeezing her tit hard.

"I love you Rey! I love 'your' fingers in me. It's not your color it's you I love." Mel sighed.

I almost stopped but my need was growing with hers. Her pussy was so wet I could hear my fingers churning her juices. She offered me her mouth again. I accepted and then slipped a third finger in her pussy.

She bucked against my hand and moaned in my mouth. I pinched her nipple hard. Mel's whole body jerked as a massive orgasm overtook her. Her legs clamped shut she pulled from my mouth to get enough air to breathe again.

I pulled my fingers from between her legs rubbing her clit as I did. I was thinking of licking them clean. Mel guided it to her mouth. Suddenly I needed to taste her! I gripped her chin and pulled her lips to mine.

"Are you sure?" She whispered.

Without hesitation I kissed her. The first taste of pussy other than mine was intoxicating. My right hand spread her legs. Her cunt now obscenely on display. I slipped the three fingers back in her pussy. Mel pushed up from the couch offering herself even more. I pulled my fingers out shiny with her cum and licked them clean. It was so erotic for me. The taste not pleasant but intoxicating just the same. I repeated it. This time her ass lifted from the couch almost a foot offering her dripping cunt to my fingers. I pulled them out but instead of licking them clean I smeared her essence around her lips. Mel turned and pounced on me our lips locked in yet another kiss.

"Do you trust me Rey?" Mel finally asked.

"I don't know?" I said truthfully.

"Come with me!" Mel stood with some urgency. She stripped my top off and pulled at my soaked panties. Leading me to the bed she pulled back the covers and pushed me down lying on the bed. She was like a cat in her quick but fluid movements. Her soft hands guided me until instincts took over and I knew what she wanted. Her gaping pussy drenched in juices on display. Her clit red and swollen hovered over mine. She looked at me checking one last time to make sure she was breaking no rules. I thought for a second, her smile confirmed my suspicions.

I grabbed her hips tugging lightly. Mel lowered her pussy to mine. The feeling of her damp heat on my clit was exquisite! We both watched as her clit rubbed mine, pink on pink. She shifted slightly now rubbing pussy to pussy. I let her sex me this way, my pussy adding to the copious amount of juices.

You could hear our pussies smacking together the scent rising to greet our noses. We watched each other's pussies one black one white both pink on the inside. Mel groped my much smaller tits. Her white hands now contrasted on my black skin. We searched each other's eyes confirming the bond we shared. Then with eyes half closed my pending orgasm sprouted.

"Cum my little sister!" Mel pleaded. I opened my eyes she shifted back to my clit. "I love you Rey not as a lover but like the sister I never had. Please cum for me!"

I reached up unable to talk and gripped her hand. Our fingers intertwined again. Mel said just what I was feeling. What I wanted to say. I moaned loudly announcing my pending climax. Mel let me control the pace and pressure.

"Kiss me!" I pleaded. Mel knew I was over the edge. She moved her thigh to my pussy. I pulled her in for a kiss and moaned as the first wave hit like a tidal wave. I humped her thigh she stated to hump mine. The second wave hit so hard I broke the kiss arching my head back and moaning at the ceiling.

"Yes baby keep cumming!" Mel hissed pressing her thigh tighter to my cunt.

She kissed my neck, then nibbled on my long hard nipple. I lost all hope of not falling under her spell. I wrapped my arms around her pulling her back up to kiss me. Our tits mashed together as my chest rubbed hard against hers. My climax finally loosened its grip on the rest of my senses.

"I can't help it Melissa! I love you!" She pulled me tight we kissed long and deep. She was still rubbing my thigh with her pussy. I remember how sensitive my ass was with Buck. I reached around lubing my finger with our juices. I rubbed around her anus, then touched the center.

"Do me sister! Mel hissed pressing hard on my thigh. I lubed it again with pussy juice. This time she pushed back on my finger her asshole opened slightly inviting my finger in. I pushed gently just the nail was in when she bucked hard. "Oh Rey I am cumming again!"

She rode my thigh so hard and fast I thought she would slide off. I pulled my finger from her ass, grabbed her cheek and held her in place.

"We should take another shower?" Mel was stroking my face. I was moving stray strands of hair from hers.

"Can I trust you?" I asked knowing she wanted me to go with her.

"Probably not!" She kissed me yet again. This probably a dozen times since we both orgasmed. "Then again my pussy is so sensitive probably yes!"

"Do I have to sleep in the wet spot?" I teased. Mel looked behind her. There was still more than half the bed we had not fucked in.

"I you let me hold you, we neither one will need to!" She teased back.

"Can I trust you?" I asked again.

"I promise not to break the rules!" She said coyly.

"Sisters?" I asked.

I grabbed her wrist stopping her from caressing me. It was a serious question and I wanted a serious answer. Mel knew I was scared. She knew she could have had her way with me. Her smile faded, she became serious.

"A sister would never let you do something she knew you would regret later." Mel pulled my hand from her wrist. I willingly released it showing I trusted her. She stroked my cheek. "Rey my place is with Walter, your place is with Buck. I will never forget that or allow you too."

"Promise?" She had to know I needed to hear it.

"I promise." Melissa kissed me gently. Just a peck to reassure me she was sincere.

"A sister with benefits?" She teased.

"That does not sound like any sister I have ever heard of?" I teased back.

"I never had one so I wouldn't know. But if I did I could not love her any more than I love you!" Melissa said. She held back waiting for my response.

"Little sister says, I get to wash you get to dry!" I said mockingly. I pulled her into a sensuous kiss. We shared tongues sealing the deal.

Mel let me wash her but she helped wash me too. She did dry us both. It was all very fun as we laughed and giggled the whole time. We slept naked that night. And every other as it turned out, alternating who would spoon whom.

True to her word Melissa never took advantage of me. We only had 'sex' one other night before Walter arrived. We kissed constantly. Held hands when we were out. And never sat alone if we could avoid it. It was for the most part a sisterly love we shared. That and just a few benefits.

It was a week after Melissa left that I started to feel a bit lonely. I called Buck but he was not available. I called Karen to check up on her. Joy answered after a few minutes of niceties she confide she was glad I called. Karen was having a bad few weeks. She asked me to be gentle. I talked to Karen and she was clearly not happy. She struggled to get a new job when they moved and the one she has she did not like. I tried to cheer her up but was in a funk myself. When we hung up I knew something needed to be done.

I called Buck later. It was so good to just hear his voice. We talked for almost a half hour before I started to tell him about Melissa and the time we spent together.

"Melissa was here last week. Walt was out of town so he had me chaperon her while he was gone." I explained.

"Kind of like letting the fox guard the hen house? Or is the hen guarding the fox house?" He teased.

"Definitely the later! She is a fox you know?" I felt my pussy dampen as I tried to tell him what we had done.

"Did you keep the wolves away?" He asked cryptically.

"No wolves just the fox. But only after the hen made the first move." I hoped he would not get mad.

"I see, do I need to be worried?" I expected him to laugh or something.

"Buck no! It's not like that! We just kiss and hold each other!" I replied bluntly, not exactly telling him the whole truth.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers