A Sister and Her Family Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers

"Just hold each other and kiss?" He asked sounding unconvinced. I said nothing trying to think of how to explain it delicately. "Are you sure?" He probed again.

"Well maybe my hands wandered a bit?" I said honestly. My pussy was turning to mush. I would have stroked myself but I needed him to understand I still loved him! "Melissa was a bit lonely. I guess we both were!"

"Rey I understand I really do. I think it's great the two of you are so close." He said comforting me. "Just as long as you understand how this could affect other people if it goes too far!"

"Buck! I am not gay. I love you! I need you! Sure it feels nice when we are together, but not in the same way. I...she is like a big sister to me!" I said trying to get him to understand.

"Like a big sister?" He asked provocatively.

"Well a little more than just a big sister." I replied then it hit me what he was trying to imply. "No Buck! We never. Not like you and Karen!"

"I deserve that I guess?" He replied a bit pained.

"I didn't mean it that way. I know why you do what you do! I was digging myself in deeper. "We have rules. No oral. No toys!"

"Rey I trust you. You're an adult." He was laughing. "You can tell me all about it when you get home. Ok?"

"Buck. There is the other reason I called you. I want you to go see Karen!" I said firmly. "She needs you!"

"Rey we agreed that was not going to happen again." He said still a bit stung from my joke.

"Buck I know what was said, but I am ASKING you to go see her." I said again with conviction. "I know how I feel without you around. I can only imagine how she feels. Buck I am here. You are there. I know how you feel about this and I appreciate it but if she goes backward. If we did not try and help...Buck please. Do this for me?"

He didn't say anything. I could tell he wanted to say no. I waited to see if he would agree.

"I will go see her." He said reluctantly. "But seeing her is all I will do."

"Thank you Buck! I love you!" I said truly happy he would go even though I was not sure it would help.

We talked about some other things and about me coming home the middle of December for the holidays. Acme was sending us home for two weeks until after the New Year.

I called Karen a week after Buck visited. I did not ask but she did seem much happier. Joy confirmed what Buck told me when we talked. Their visit was strictly no sexual.

Melissa came to visit again two weeks before Thanksgiving. Walt had brought her just to see me. He went on to Germany. The time we spent together was not as intense this time. We still kissed and held hands. We did sleep naked together. We did not finger each other but we rubbed pussies and brought each other off on two different occasions.

Buck was waiting for me at the airport. He swung me around as I wrapped my arms around his neck. We kissed like the long separated lovers we were. The ride home was punctuated by updates on the company here in the states, and about family.

Luis and Maria were dealing with the separation better than we both would have guessed. She came to stay with him on her breaks. Luis would drive up every other weekend to see her. They were planning on a spring wedding after she graduates. I knew from talking with Maria even her parents liked Luis.

I had talked to Joy a few times and Karen once. I didn't get a feel things were getting better. I knew Buck had been up to see them both. Joy said it was good visit but did not give details except to say Buck slept alone both nights. I never asked Buck he didn't offer any details on his own.

The house looked great. Buck had painted it and the shrubs I planted filled in nicely. Buck carried in my luggage and pulled me in his arms.

"Do you want to decompress? I could cook us dinner?" He asked pulling me back to him.

"I could use a shower. Dinner sounds nice." I kissed him. "I have a surprise for you!"

I went to the master bedroom. It brought back memories of the last time I was home. I showered and dressed then met Buck in the kitchen just as he was setting the table.

"Well, well! What do we have here?" He grinned broadly. I sauntered up to him. Buck's hands slipped under the frilly hem and gripped my ass.

"Melissa bought it in Paris for you!" I pressed against him. "It's a French maid's outfit, bought in France!"

"It's not the outfit I was looking at!" He kissed me again.

"If you would have told me that earlier I wouldn't have put it on!" I teased him.

Buck sat down and snapped his fingers. "Serve me food wench!" He laughed.

I flipped the back of my outfit up displaying my ass for him and went about serving the food he cooked. I made him move his chair sideways so I could sit on his lap. I fed us both as we laughed the whole time. He had his hands all over me but I would not allow him to remove any clothing. He watched as I cleaned up and flashed him my ass each time I loaded the dishwasher. I was wiping down the counter when he came up behind me and grabbed my tits from behind.

"No more teasing wench!" Buck teased.

"I thought you would never ask!" I faked being surprised.

"I want you now!" He whispered.

Buck carried me to our room and dropped me on the bed. It did not take long for us to get naked, and even less time to get him inside my pussy. I could feel the heat emanating from his body. The strong manly thrusts of his cock in my pussy. His musk filling my senses as he fucked me. I could feel my pussy being stretched and my nipples raking through the hairs on his chest. Buck reestablished his power over me as I submitted to his sexual need. This is what I wanted. This was what I needed. Melissa is a nice distraction but I need a man. Deep down I knew only Buck could give me what I really wanted, his cum. I wanted Buck's baby!

Buck was usually a passionate and considerate lover. Making sure I was as satisfied as he was if not more. This fuck was all about sex, fast, hard, animal sex. I preferred the other but I was not about to pass up on this opportunity to let Buck let loose. I gripped his cock with my pussy, he groaned in approval. Arching his back he latched onto a hard stiff nipple sending me closer the brink. I moaned urging him on. He was moving so fast and so hard I thought he might cum before I could catch up.

I thrust up with my pelvis begging him to go deeper. Then he did something he had never done while we fucked. Buck wrapped his hands under my ass like usual. He moved a finger to my pussy dipping it in my juices and moved it to my asshole.

"Buck what..." He dipped it in my juices again. He pressed it to my tight hole again. I pressed down on his finger! "...are you doing?" I moaned in pleasure.

I was so aroused I started fucking him back faster yet. His hand following my ass his finger just at the entrance.

"Do you want me to stop?" Hi grunted.

"NNNooooo!" I pushed down harder. He teased me for just as second then pushed just the tip past my sphincter. "MMMMMM! I whimpered. For a second I thought how I had done that to Melissa.

My pussy contracted, my ass clinched his finger. I yelled as my orgasm spilled over the cliff it had been dammed up on. The water cascaded over my body churning in my pussy and ass. Buck cried out. I could feel his hot cum coat my womb. I wanted him in me deeper but my cervix was already pushed hard against his cock head. Before I knew it he pulled the tip of his finger from my ass, leaving me wishing he would have left it there. He hovered over me, supporting just his upper body, the weight from his lower body pressing me in the mattress. I felt his cock stir again.

"Is that your way of saying you missed me?" I teased as it grew bigger again. I wrapped my legs around him holding on.

"Is that your way of saying you missed me?" Buck teased.

"Roll us over and I will show you how much I missed you!" I taunted him.

Buck did just that knowing I loved to be on top especially after he fucked me hard the first time. I sat up on my knees his cock filling me his hands finding my tits. I looked down on him smiling. I could feel the power between my legs. His broad shoulders, strong arms, even his chiseled face exuded strength. His large calloused hands were rough on my tits, but somehow that is what my body craved. Buck is not a hairy man but what he has is thick and course. I love how it feels against me. I thought of Melissa for just a moment. I thought of how soft and gentle she is. She was nice, this is nicer. I smiled at Buck.

"What?" He asked. I hesitated to tell him. This was our time, It could wait. "What were you thinking about?" He repeated.

The way he asked led me to believe he already knew. I wiggled on his cock. God I loved that feeling. I was definitely not gay, maybe not even bi. I would take this feeling over a woman any day. Still there was something about Melissa. I had never even fantasized about another woman. Any other woman. But when I think of her...?

"Rey, tell me what you're thinking!" Buck asked smiling ever broader. He must have seen I was day dreaming. "Is it Melissa?"

How did he know? I lowered deeper on his cock, I gripped his hands still massaging my tits.

"Yes!" I hissed. I felt his cock swell in my pussy. I dropped down hugging him. Buck thrust up my pussy contracted. "Fuck me Buck. I need you to know I love you!"

"I know Rey! I know you do!" He confirmed.

He was fucking me slow and steady. My body raising with him thrusting from below. I relished the feeling of that power. Knowing he could break me in half if he wanted. Like a wild stallion that would let you ride him. Knowing at any moment they could turn wild again if they wanted. I was panting. I needed to cum! I need him to know it was him I was in love with.

"Oh God Buck! I need you!" I gasped as my clit rubbed against the ridge of his cock. "She is so nice to hold, so gentle, so smooth and so, so soft! But I need a man! Yu Buck are the only man I want. I am in love with you!"

"Cum for me baby. Show me you love me!" Buck whispered. "Let me show you how much I love you!"

"Yes lover, cum in me, fill my naughty pussy!" I gasped. Buck wrapped his arms around me pulling me tight to his body. I felt his hard cock push up. His strong arms pulling me. My tits mashed against him. My clit was sending desperate messages to my brain. "I'm cumming love! I am cumming for you! Fuck me harder! Give me your baby!"

Buck filled my pussy as my orgasm was at its height. Over and over I yelled my love for him. I lay on top of him our hearts beating wildly. Buck was caressing my back and the cheeks of my ass. I moved up to kiss him leaving a trail of cum dripping from my pussy. We kissed for several minutes. He kept looking at me strangely.

"What?" I asked, kissing him quickly.

"You!" He kissed back.

"What about me?" I asked intrigued.

"Actually. Melissa and you?" He kissed me before I could reply. He held the kiss keeping me from talking. "She sees what I do. That's all."

"And what do you see?" I asked perplexed.

"The woman I love." He kissed me again. "Tell your sister you can visit anytime you want...as long as I get you back!"

"Oh Buck you do understand! I love you! I love you with all my heart!" I kissed him over and over.

I fell asleep on his chest. Tired from the trip and well fucked. I was so happy. I couldn't wait to give him my Christmas present!

My welcome home went on for days. Soon we were headed to Luis's for Christmas day with the family. Archie brought his wife and mother along with his infant son. Karen and Joy drove down. Buck and I of course attended as well. Maria was there her parents were due to come that evening. We kept the presents to a minimum. We had a great time taking turns opening them.

Luis and Maria were made for each other. Buck and I were happy to be together. Archie and his family were thrilled to be invited. I even got to hold the little one. Joy and Karen put on a good face but even Luis could tell something was off.

Archie and his family left. Maria's parents were due to arrive in another hour. Luis asked if he could talk to me privately. Once inside his bedroom he asked me to sit down.

"Rey you mean the world to me and so does Buck but I have some things I want to talk about that may upset you a bit." He looked at me I could tell he was nervous.

"Luis, Buck told us long ago to be honest. Like he said I can take bad news, even really bad news but please don't lie to me." I took his hand and squeezed it.

"Ok sis, first Maria and I have set a date. This spring after she graduates." He hesitated.

"That's great! Why so glum?" I was confused.

"Well we want to announce it tonight when her parents arrive. The thing is she wants you to be in the wedding party." He looked terrified as he chose his words. "But she has someone she would like as the maid of honor."

"That's it?" I hugged him firmly. "Luis, this is her day. She can chose anyone she wants. I would be proud to be in the wedding party. But if not that's ok too. I love you and her. As long as I can see the two of you together I will be happy just to watch."

"I knew you would say that but she was worried you might be offended." He smiled.

"Thank you for taking care of it this way. You can both stop worrying." I said happily.

"Great then there is one other thing I need to ask. This is from me. Maria doesn't know I am even asking." He looked more nervous now.

"Shoot!"

"Can you take your ring off for the night?" Luis asked meekly.

"What?" I shot back. "No! Why would you even ask that?" I was hurt to the bone.

"Her parents are coming. If they see you wearing the ring they might ask." He twitched nervously. "How do I explain you are engaged to our uncle?"

"Oh?" It hit me hard. Buck was right sometimes the decisions we make do affect others.

"Look you decide. I trust you." Luis said. He patting the back of my hand. He got up to leave.

"Luis!"

"Yes?"

"Thank you!" I replied.

"For what sis." He stepped back.

"For asking nicely." I looked up at him. I slipped the ring off my finger. "I would not want to hurt you." I rolled the ring in my hand. "Luis?"

"Yes Rey?"

"Does Karen seem distant to you?"

"You too, eh?" He sat back down. "Joy tells me you sent Buck to visit. Maybe after the holidays just you and I could go see her?"

"I have to go back to England but I would like to before I go!"

"We will do it before you go. I will talk to Joy and get it worked out." He kissed my forehead. "You and Buck need to enjoy this time together all you can!"

"Thanks Luis." I stood up and hugged him. "I miss you too you know. I am so proud of you!"

We joined the others. It did not take Buck long to see I took the ring off. He did not say a word but I could tell he was hurt. Maria's parents arrived. It was only then Maria saw the ring was missing too. She glared at Luis and did not look happy. As her parents stepped to greet Buck and Luis, Maria grabbed my arm.

"Rey put your ring back on." She smiled as she whispered.

"Maria maybe after they leave." I turned to face just her.

"Rey! I know what he is trying to do. Please put it on." She glared at me now. I slipped the ring back on my finger. Maria glared at Luis. He blushed with embarrassment.

"Mom, Dad this is Rey Ann. Luis's sister." I shook hands politely. "She and Buck are engaged as well." Maria said clearly.

"Isn't he your uncle?" Her mom asked?

"Yes he is!" I said proudly as I looked at him. She looked at Buck as he smiled back at me proud I would acknowledge it openly.

"Maria has an aunt that married her cousin. They have that same look you two have. Never met a happier couple! Good for you!"

The night was success. Luis and Maria announced the date for the wedding. Luis tried to apologize for the ring deal but I told him it wasn't necessary. I knew his only concern was Maria's parents would be offended and object to their wedding. Buck and I didn't talk about it but I knew he felt the same way. Except our concern for Karen it was a good night.

Once we were at home we got ready for bed. I used the bathroom in the master suit, sending Buck down the hall. I was wrapped in just a satin robe as we sat down around our Christmas tree. Buck was wearing just boxers. There were just the two presents we bought for each other. Buck and I agreed that we would keep it simple. He insisted I go first. I opened a long slender box and inside were a string of pearls.

"Oh Buck they are beautiful!" I moved closer kissing him. "I love them!"

He handed me a card. I opened it. Inside was an invitation to a New Year's Eve party hosted by Walt and Melissa.

"Buck! Really?" I was shocked we were invited. "Can we go?"

"Not dressed like that, you can't!" He teased as he kissed me back.

He opened his present next. With the help of Luis I had bought him a new knife and matching money clip from the brand he likes. He was happy to get such a practical presents and thanked me with a kiss.

"I have one more present for you Buck!" I whispered

"No fair the deal is we just get one apiece!" He acted mad.

"Well this one is for both us so were still even!" I kissed him. I then guided his hands inside my robe he pulled me tight. "Follow me big guy!" I stroked his cock then stood up. I dropped my robe and walked away naked.

"REY!" He gasped.

I looked back over my shoulder wiggling what little ass I have. "Are you coming? Or not?"

"Are you sure?" He stood by the tree.

"I am sure I want to try!" I moved to the bedroom where I had prepared for the night.

Buck found me on the bed on all fours my ass facing him. He struggled to get his boxers off over his straining cock. He looked at the preparation I made and decided there was nothing to say. He made his way onto the bed. I heard the cap snap open. Chills went up my spine as I thought about how the cold liquid would feel on his cock. He reached out and grabbed the base of the butt plug sticking out my ass.

"Rey are you sure? This could hurt?" His voice filled with concern.

"Buck, I know you will do your best to be gentle. Please give me my present." I reassured him.

He rocked the plug in my ass several times then slowly pulled it out. I moaned as I pushed back searching for his cock. I felt the head nuzzle against the slowly closing orifice. He leaned in slowly. I could feel the heat of his cock and the cool lube coating it. I felt him drizzle more lube on my ass causing me to wiggle it and push back harder.

"Oh Buck!" I cried out as the head of his cock forced its way past the opening. "You're in!"

I would like to say it was without discomfort but we both knew that was not the case. Now that he is in I focused on the new feeling of his cock firmly lodged where I wanted it. The feeling was not without pleasure. Of the thousands of nerve endings in my ass a third wanted him out, another third was quite please to leave him there, the last third wanted him to go deeper! It was the last ones I focused on as I pushed back slowly and steadily. I was rewarded with a feeling that is hard to describe. Fullness with a desire to be filled even more. My pussy was dripping. My mouth opened I had to remind myself to breath

"This is so nasty Buck! What an incredible feeling!" I gasped pushing back further. "I can feel every vein as your cock goes deeper!"

"I'm half way." He grunted obviously just as excited as I was.

Consequences be damned I thought. The passion inside me spilled over. I thrusted back and in one quick lunge and felt his pubic hair press against my ass cheeks as his balls spanked my pussy.

"OH YES!" I screamed. The feeling was so intense I had a mini orgasm! I was thinking how I finally had his whole cock in my body. Buck waited to see if I was ok. I needed him to move. My ass craved that feeling. "Fuck me baby, fuck my ass!"

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers