A Sister and Her Family Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers

I knew Buck would be gentle I tried to help but he was going way too slow.

"Faster Buck! I want to feel it again!" I was almost begging him.

He picked up the pace I could feel the lubricant slide over his cock making it all possible. Each time he pushed in it was like he stirred my insides. I wondered where all that cock went? My clit begged for attention and I was all too happy to provide it. With Buck moaning and groaning I rubbed my clit firmly. I slipped two fingers in my pussy I could feel his cock stretching my ass.

"Harder Buck I need to cum!" I encouraged him.

I felt his massive hands grip my hips and pull me back on his cock. My ass no longer wanted to have him leave. The desire was building to have him fill it with cum. I had another mini orgasm! I refused to stroke my clit until I knew he was going to cum.

It took longer than my pussy wanted but my ass was enjoying the pleasure the ridges on his cock provided. My tit's hanging down wobbled with his thrusts. I wanted to see his cock fuck me but from this angle it was not possible.

"Buck I want to watch!" I hissed.

I was surprised how quickly he pulled out. My ass screamed to have him back in. I tuned over propping my head up with a pillow. I pulled my legs up to my chest offering him my ass again. I looked at his cock it was as big as I had ever seen it. I couldn't believe all of that was just in my ass! All I knew was I needed it there again.

Buck pulled himself up and pressed his cock back to my asshole. I reached behind and pulled my cheeks apart. Looking between my legs I saw his massive white cock as it pressed against me. I could feel the spongy skin around my now loose hole give ground to his cock. Then the feeling returned as his cock stretched my sphincter again.

"Cum in me Buck!" I pleaded. "I can't hold off much longer!"

The fact is I was ready to explode right now! The sight of that big white cock plunging in me was more than I could take. With or without him I was going to cum. With two fingers wrapped inside my pussy, and my thumb strumming my clit. I climaxed. A massive shudder wracked my body. This orgasm was felt like no other. With his cock in my ass my muscles were confused. My asshole tried to contract but since that was not possible, my pussy was forced into a long drawn out orgasm.

"Fuck me Buck!" I was able to squeal as my orgasm alternated from my pussy to my ass.

I could feel Buck getting close. My body just hung on for him to fill me. Fuck me he did over and over he pounded my ass. My passion may have tapered a bit but my desire was as strong as ever. Then I looked up and grinned, he had that look. His eyes closed half way and then he plunged forward. I could feel his cock expand as his balls purged themselves of unwanted cum. He was so deep my belly button felt each and every blast of his cum coating my rectum. He pounded me hard and steady until my ass milked him of any remaining dribbles. He pulled out my ass slowly closed waving a sad goodbye.

"Buck that was incredible!" I gloated as he lay trying to regain his senses.

"Are you ok?" He pulled me in for a kiss. Totally spent I handed him a towel and grabbed one for myself.

"I am so happy we did that! Merry Christmas to us both!" We rested for a minute but I knew he could not sleep until we took a shower. He may be a mechanic but he is a clean freak underneath all that grease. I went and expelled his cum and then met him in the shower where we finished washing each other before we went to bed.

I looked in the mirror one last time. I could not believe it was me. The new dress looked stunning if I had to say so myself. Elegant with scooped back, kind of sexy if not revealing. The plunging neckline covered my breasts sufficiently for Buck and left my chest to show off my new pearls. The green was just right the long length covered my legs. The long slit teased them with what was hidden. The shoes and purse gave a nice contrast the earrings were inexpensive but framed my face well.

"Wow!" Buck smiled as I headed to the living room. "Rey you are a beautiful woman! I am not sure I trust you to be around all those men!"

"What about Melissa?" I teased him.

"Definitely not around her!" He replied. I turned and let him put the pearls on.

"I always knew you were a wise man!" I teased him. I kissed him lightly so not to smudge my lipstick.

"Do I need to watch when you two are together?" He asked missing the double meaning.

"Would you like to?" I made him blush just a bit.

"I think it would be best if I didn't. I get jealous easily!" Buck kissed my cheek.

The drive was long but allowed us to spend time talking. I was due to leave in less than a week. There were things we needed to say. We drove his old but trusty truck since Luis needed his car. The Mustang was in storage while I was gone. Buck had reserved us a hotel room so we could drive back tomorrow.

Walt and Melissa greeted us at the door of their house. Melissa looked stunning she said the same to me. We kissed each other on the cheek but I knew we both wanted something more. Walt and Buck both looked on to see how far we would go. They both had a knowing grin as they greeted each other. Buck and I moved on as other guests arrived. Sandra and her husband were there as well as several other people I knew from work.

The house was big but no mansion. With about thirty people it was full but not crowded. They had catered it with servants offering drinks and food. Walt is a natural with people, he and Melissa made the rounds. When midnight drew near they offered a toast and everybody cheered. I kissed Buck as he pulled me close. I never knew him to drink much except for beer. He was a bit happy as we all were. It was well after midnight when Melissa approached me.

"Buck, can I borrow your date?" She asked with a knowing smile. She too was a bit tipsy.

"Promise you will bring her back?" Buck asked laughing.

"Buck we are just going to the powder room!" She winked. "Walt is over there he asked me to have you come over."

Melissa took my hand and led me down the hall past the bathroom to their bedroom. She closed the door and locked it. She pushed me against the wall her arms wrapping around my waist as our lips pressed together. My tongue found hers first letting her know I wanted her as much as she wanted me. It was only when we could no longer breath she parted.

"I can bear it when you are not around but the moment I saw you I knew I had to hold you again!" She kissed me lightly. "Rey, I miss you! I miss holding you!"

"I miss you too Mel. But here? The men are down the hall?" I reminded her.

"You always were the practical sister." She teased.

"And you are the trouble maker!" I reminded her with a kiss.

Mel kissed me back then led me to the bed. Setting down she pulled me on her lap. Her arms wrapped around holding me to herself firmly.

"When we were last together I wanted for us to be so much more than sisters." She held from kissing me letting me know she was serious.

"When Walt picked me up somehow he knew we behaved. Well within the rules that is! Rey you should have seen him he was so happy. So proud of us." Mel stroked my face "You were right Rey. We can never be more than sisters. I would never want to hurt Walt that way and I know you feel the same way about Buck."

"But we can be sisters right?" I asked. Mel pulled me down for a gentle kiss. "We were good girls!" I protested.

Mel slipped her hand through the slit of my gown her hand stroke my thigh until she found my pussy. A gentle nudge opened my legs slightly. She slipped her fingers past the gusset of my sexiest panties. Her touch was so soft, my pussy lips parted for her. Mel slipped her finger in just enough to get it wet. Pulling it out she pulled my tit from the cup of my dress and rubbed it on my nipple. Mel then sucked my juice from my nipple sending shivers up my back.

"We will always be sisters Rey. I will always be here to hold you!" Mel reassured me.

I took her hand and guided it back to my pussy. She dipped her fingers again not sure what she was to do with them. I slipped the strap from her top over her arm and pulled her top down exposing her ample tit. I guided the sticky fingers over her nipple making it shine with my juice.

"Tell Walt I want to thank him for trusting us!" I whispered.

Mel rubbed the remainder of my juices on my lips and lick me clean as she pulled me down for a passionate kiss. I kneeled in front of her. She pulled her dress up offering me her wet pussy. I slipped my fingers in her pussy tasted them then returned to coat my still exposed tit. I wiped the remainder on her lips and kissed her until there was no more evidence. We looked at each other, then redressed ourselves. Kissing one last time we were ready to return to the party.

Buck saw us first, He looked at me and knew we had been up to something. He looked at Mel a smiling confirming his suspicions.

"Thank you for bringing her back!" Buck teased Mel.

"It wasn't easy. I left you a little gift to show my appreciation!" Mel winked at me.

"Gift, whose getting a gift?" Walt asked walking up behind us.

"Actually you both are!" I added wanting Buck to know I was in on this too.

"Well when do we get this gift?" Walt teased looking a Buck as well. They both knew it would not be now.

"Patience love, all good things to those who wait!" Mel kissed her husband.

"Rey, we really should be going." Buck announced. It's late and we have a bit of a drive tomorrow.

"Buck, I have arranged a driver to take everyone home. Leave the truck and I will send someone to bring you back in the morning. Mel and I would love to have lunch before you leave."

Buck looked at me I knew he wanted to leave earlier but he was too polite to say so.

"Rey and I would like that. Check out is at eleven we will be ready by then." Buck said politely. "I hope that is not too early?"

"Buck, Walt will be up at six one way or the other. If you would like to leave earlier we would be happy to move it to brunch!" Mel offered laughing. "You call any time after nine and we will be ready."

We said or goodbyes, The driver moved our bags to the courtesy car and took us to the hotel. When we got inside the room Buck wrapped me in his arms and kissed me passionately. His hands were all over me. Buck groped my waist, then my ass, he pulled me tight.

"You must wear that dress again!" He grinned with lust. He kissed my lips then moved to my neck. He nibbled my earlobe then the top of my shoulder. He slipped the strap off as he followed the pearls lower on my chest. He reached behind and undid the clasp on the back of the dress and lowered the zipper. My tits were exposed. He lowered down and took the one covered in Mel's pussy juice. He sucked it then pulled off looking at me.

"You two were being naughty!" He looked at me to see if there was an explanation.

"A gift from us to you both. My guess is Walt is getting his about now too!" I looked nervously at Buck. "Mel and I wanted you two to know we will always follow the rules."

"And this?" Buck licked my nipple again. "Her signature?"

"Her promise. Our promise." I looked to make sure he understood. "We would never do anything to hurt you or Walt. So with your permission we would like to be sisters."

Buck moved to the other nipple finding nothing. Intrigued he seem to understand this was a one-time present.

"Come to bed, I want to show you how much I love you!" Buck picked me up and carried me to the bed.

"Let's make lots of babies!" I squealed.

Buck called Walt around nine thirty we were back at their house just after ten. Melissa greeted us at the door and took our coats. Buck set our bags just outside the closet. She greeted Buck first with a brief hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Are we good?" She asked Buck slyly.

"We're good." He replied with a smile.

Mel moved to me and slipped her hands around my waist to my back. She pulled me close I could not help but do the same. She kissed me firmly on the lips, it was a brief but passionate kiss. She moved her face beside mine.

"Walt says yes, too." She said so Buck could hear. She let me go and took my hand.

"Still good?" She checked with Buck. He looked at me and saw how happy I was. He just nodded. "Thank you Buck. I will honor the rules. Promise! Come Rey the kids are waiting to see you again."

We walked hand in hand past Walt who was heading across the room to Buck. He stopped long enough for me to give him a polite hug and a kiss on his cheek. He greeted Buck and they watched as we disappeared to the next room.

"We are lucky men Buck!" Walt said.

"Walt on that I have to agree."

The guys joined us on the covered porch out back. It was a sunny but cold day, Melissa served us up a variety of brunch options some left over from last night. I watched as she began transforming from host to mother. She made it look easy never forgetting she had company and still tending to the kid's needs. Walt was clearly the fun loving easy going parent. He was like a third kid when they were around. Mel was the disciplinarian only when she allowed it were the boundary's tested.

Buck and I were ready to leave just before noon. Walt, Mel and the kids walked us to the door. Bags in hand we walked out the sun felt nice. The chill required a coat which we just put on.

"Walt I don't see my truck?" Buck looked around the drive.

"It's in the garage here let me open it." He pulled out a remote and pushed a button. We walk in the direction of the door and did not see Buck's truck. There was however a new truck just inside the door. "Acme wants to thank you for your help!"

"What?" Buck replied.

"This is just a small token of our appreciation for your help with the merger. There will be more after the first board meeting. This is yours the key is in your coat pocket!"

Buck reached in and pulled out a key and fob.

"Walt I don't believe this!" Buck was clearly affected.

"Believe it buddy you earned it. Go ahead back it out and look it over. It was tight in Walt's garage. Buck backed it out and let it run. Walt carried our bags and put them in the back seat. "She has some updates, not going to tell you what right now. We would like your opinion for the engineers."

We all walked over the kids included. There was a big blue oval on the front and reference to a rope on the side.

"What about my old truck?" Buck asked.

"Not to worry. I will have someone drive it down in the next week. As you know we will be relocating the corporate offices to the former world headquarters of Consolidated." Walt beamed. "Which reminds me. Rey Ann I have something for you as well!"

Walt handed me a card. Mel nodded I should open it.

'I am pleased to inform you that you have been transferred to the address below. Please arrive at your regular time Monday...' The card inside read.

"I thought I would give you that personally!" Walt grinned. I handed it to Buck as I gave Walt a big kiss on the cheek. "Now you two get going I have a business to run."

We all said goodbye Mel and I a G version for the kids. Buck and I drove off in the new truck he was so excited I was so happy to be staying home!

Buck and I had so many things to talk about it was like our whole world just turned for the better. That week Buck and I went car shopping for me. Planning ahead I wanted something with four doors. Enough room for Buck and his size. And reasonably economical. We decided on a SUV of medium size it also had a blue oval.

Sandra was waiting for me at the new world headquarters for Acme. She and I were to lead the transition of personnel. The first item on the list was to determine which senior management was leaving and what offices would be available. The new management would then need to be relocated and offices assigned. Actual work force would see little change for now, mostly the assistants for the managers. With today's technology any reports generated at the old location can be transmitted in minutes to the new location. We knew over time adjustments would be made but for now everybody would still have a job.

April would soon be here. Luis and Maria were looking forward to their wedding. I was invited to be in the wedding party. Buck could have been but asked Luis to invite a friend instead of him. He did offer to give a toast if Luis wanted. I was still not pregnant. We had done everything possible to conceive but it just was not happening. I went to the doctors last week. Nothing stood out but we are waiting on more tests. Buck has been very understanding but I know at thirty six he does not want to wait much longer, neither do I.

To be continued...

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers